Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Questions Answered ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Hey, Chapter 12 is here! I'm just getting warmed up! I think I'm about halfway through part 1. I've already got the layout for part 2 finished and I know you're gonna love it! But I have to finish part 1 first. So, here you go!

Disclaimer: You know the deal.

Chapter 12: Questions Answered

Rose picked up her beeping communicator. "Yes, this is Rose."

"Princess! A monster has been sighted in the city. The King has commanded that you and your team confront this foe." A soldier answered.

"Right, we're on it." Rose disconnected the connection with the guard and contacted her freinds. "Hey, guys we're on call, enemy sighted in the city. Meet me outside."

"Right!"

************************************************************************ ********

"Where is the monster located?" Amanda asked as they all met up outside the palace gates.

"North sector." Rose said. "I was told that it was in the mall first and then moved to the main street."

"How could anything be so cruel as to attack a shopping mall!" Marron said, horrified.

"More importantly, it's indangered innocent people." Laura said, rolling her eyes. "Really, how could you be worried about a mall?"

"Let's go before someone gets hurt!" Rachael exclaimed.

"Right," Rose said, turning towards the gate. "Sailors Transform!"

"Mercury Neo Power!"

"Venus Neo Power!"

"Mars Neo Power!"

"Jupiter Neo Power!"

"Saturn Prism Power!"

************************************************************************ ********

"Sir, they've taken the bait."

"Perfect," Bob said with a smirk. "Now leave me, and do not enter under any circumstance. If you, or anyone else enters this room, it will be fatal."

"Yes sir." The soldier said as he left.

Bob stood. "Time to put plan B into action."

************************************************************************ ********

Meanwhile, in the city, a huge treelike creature ran down a street. He had already gathered energy from numerious people in the shopping mall and on the street, now it had found a new source of energy, an elementary school. Panicked school children ran in all different directions to try and escape. A small girl hid under the slide, hoping to elude the beast, but to no avail, looking up she saw that she was face to face with the monster. She let out an earsplitting scream.

"Hold it!" The monster turned at the noise. On the roof of the schoolhouse, five young girls stood.

"School is a place of learning, and you have turned it into a place of terror, on behalf of Mercury, planet of wisdom, I will teach you a lesson."

"Playgrounds are the best place to begin a relationship. Puppylove is special and you have disrupted its progress. On behalf of Venus, planet of love, I will break your heart."

"Children make lifelong friends at school, they learn how to share and care for others. You have showed them the meaning of fear, on behalf of Mars, planet of war, I will show you the meaning of terror."

"Schoolyard fights are childish ways to resolve conflicts. But they teach us better ways to decide things. You are the worst schoolyard bully I have I ever seen, on behalf of Jupiter, planet of strenth, I cut you down to size."

"You have come and disrupted our peace, you threaten to throw off the balance of life and death. As Sailor Saturn, sailor scout of death and reserection, I won't stand for it. As princess of crystal Tokyo, I will insure the saftey of these children, and as leader of the sailor scouts, I will make sure that you will forever regret coming here. Prepare yourself, in a minute you will traveling to the world of the dead."

With that, the scouts jumped down and landed a few feet away from the monster.

"School girls think they can come up against me, Planti, and live to see another day? I will grind you up and send you back to the castle in a paper sac." Planti responded.

Planti stood to his full height. He stood a good six feet and loomed over the scouts. "Just because you defeated that weakling, Arenti, what makes you think I will be so easily beaten?"

"Because you are evil, and evil never wins." Mercury said. "Mercury Ice Water!"

The icy water hit the monster full blast and had little to no effect.

"Try this!" Venus yelled. "Venus Laser Beam!"

A beam of light hit Planti square in the eyes, but he didn't flinch.

'Somethings wrong.' Saturn thought frowning. 'Instead of being damaged, his strength is increasing.'

'My ice water and Venus' light attacks aren't working.' Mercury thought. "Wait, water and light helps plants to go, and this creep is a tree! We're just making him stronger!"

"I think your right, Mercury." Saturn said, "but what will work?"

Along the street, people gathered watching the fight. "Excuse me, coming through, MOVE IT!" Robert pushed his way to the front of the crowd. He caught the eye of his girlfriend and smiled.

"ROBERT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"The fight was on TV, I came to watch!"

"I don't want to see you get hurt, get back!"

"PRINCESS! BEHIND YOU!"

Saturn turned in time to see Planti shoot apple bombs at her. She had no time to react.

BOOM

Saturn opened her eyes to see she was lying, uninjured on the ground. "What happened?" She looked around and saw her beloved unconcience on the ground. "He pushed me out of the way, and took the full force of the blast." She said tears pouring from her eyes.

"That's it!" Jupiter saw the entire scene and it made her furious. "How dare you!" "Jupiter Electric Shocker!"

The blast hit the monster's branches, making half of them fall.

"I'm going to burn you alive!" Mars said, gritting her teeth. "Mars Ember Shot!"

Dozens of fireballs hit Planti and he burst into flames. He was in alot of pain, but he wasn't dead yet.

Saturn was still kneeling beside Robert. "Please, Robert, wake up."
She said beginning to sob. "I don't want you to die." Robert began to slightly stir. Instanly, saddness left the princess' eyes, and anger flooded every pore of her body. Through hate filled eyes she looked at the firewood, still screaming in agony. "I won't forgive you, for what you've done." She took out the moon cresent wand. " I hope you are happy, you fencepost!" She twirled the wand in her fingers. "Enjoy Hell, YOU BASTERD!" She held the wand in front of her face, her eyes closed. "Titus, I pray to you, lead your army of 22 into this wand, and grant me your power!" A bright orb of light gathered in the middle of the cresent. Opening her eyes, Saturn directed the point of the wand and aimed it at Planti.

"SATURN MOONBEAM BLAST!"

A huge burst of energy shot from the wand, engulfed Planti and left a pile of sawdust in its wake.

"So that's the wand's power." David said in awe.

"David? When did you get here?" Venus asked.

"Just now. You guys left in such a hurry you left me behind."

"Oh, sorry." Rachael said sarcastically. "If you were on time, we wouldn't have left you."

"I was on time! You left early!"

"Well, you should have been there early!"

"You guys!" A very distressed Saturn called, still holding a lifeless Robert. "Please help me!"

"We should take him back to the castle." Mercury said. "Our hospital is the best in town and I'm pretty sure all the local hospitals are full from the other victims."

They carefully made thier way to the castle gates. "Thank you guys." Saturn said. "I don't know what I would do without you."

************************************************************************ ********

'Heh, it won't be long now,' Bob thought.


Ends Chapter 12


A/N In case you didn't know, Titus is the largest moon that orbits the planet Saturn, and there are all together 22 moons in orbit around Saturn. That's why Sailor Saturn called on Titus and that part about the army of 22, she was referring to the moons around her guardian planet.

Thats all for now, I'll try to update eighter Sunday or Monday. Probably Monday, but maybe Sunday. I figure it out later.

PEACE

REVIEW PLEASE!!!!