Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess ❯ The Call ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Princess
Author's Note: I hope you like this story that I am writing. I have had this idea in my head for a while and I think it's time to write it out on the computer and share it with you. I hope there isn't any spelling errors and if there is let me know in your review.
Disclaimers: I don't own any of the characters in this story but I do own the plot.
Chapter One: The Call
Please Adrian, don't leave me.” A red haired woman sat at the side of a bed holding the hand of her lover. “I need you more than anything in the world.” The woman held the hand closer to her face and started to cry.
A knock at the door, a handsome doctor with short black hair entered the room. The woman looked up into his face with a sad expression on her face. “Ms. Sheildman, may I talk with you in the hall?” She nodded her head and headed for the door with the doctor.
How is he doing doctor?” The handsome doctor looked over toward his patient. “Your friend has suffered a bad head wound which cause him to go into a coma. We won't know anything until he wakes, that's if he does wake up in the next...”
Ring.
Ring.
Two figures are sitted the couch watching a movie. One of the figures grabbed the remote on the table and paused the movie.
Ring,
Ring.
“I'll get it,” the other figure got up off the couch and walked over to the phone in the other room.
“Hello.”
“Do you except a collect call from Mr. Tenoh from America?” A recording of a female voice was on the other end.
“Yes,” a husky voice replied. `I wonder what the matter at home is, they never call me.' The figure thought as the line was being connected.
“Hello father.”
“Hello Haruka, how are you doing?” She paused before answering. “Alright, how is mother?”
“Fine.” Haruka's father didn't like to talk on the phone especially to his daughter. “Haruka there is something I have to tell you,” another pause.
“What is it father?” Haruka started to get impatient; she and her father didn't get along that very well. “You need to come home right away.”
“Why should I after what you did to me?”
“Haruka, there has been an accident involving Hitomi and Souichi.” Haruka breath got caught in her throat.
“What! I just talked to her a few days ago.” The grip on the phone got tighter. “And?”
“They didn't make it, Haruka.” Haruka's felt her knees give out; she knelt down on the carpet. “Are you coming or not?” Her father demanded on the other line. Haruka swallowed her sudden rage for the man.
“Yes, I'll be there.” The connection was disconnected from the other line. Her father hung the phone up. She placed the phone back on the hook and just started at it until she felt a hand on her shoulder.
“Are you okay?” It was her friend Michiru who recently moved in with her. Haruka stood up, she couldn't say anything; her emotions were over taking her. She looked at her friend and said three words, “I'll be back.” Haruka left the room, grabbed her keys for her motorcycle and left the condo. Michiru stood in the dark room with a confused look on her face.
------------------------------
`She can't be dead, she just can't be.' Haruka sped down the road on her blue and white motorcycle going way over the speed limit. `She's the only family I got that actually cared for me.' She sped past the race track, the art museum and the beach before she felt tears running down her face. She stopped her bike just before a cliff and got off her bike and took her helmet off. The wind played with her short blonde hair and dried her tears. She stepped to the edge of the cliff and closed her eyes and spread her arms like she was going to fly. She heard the waves crashing into the rocks below. She opened her eyes after awhile and headed back to her bike and drove home. `Michiru's probably wondering what the matter is.'
She pulled into the drive way and got off her bike then headed into the house. She unlocked the door and walk in, the lights were on in the living room and the TV was also on but muted. On the couch laid a sleeping aqua haired woman. Haruka turned off the TV and lights before picking up Michiru and carried her to her room.
“Goodnight Michi.” Haruka whispered and left the room shutting the door behind her.
----------------------------------
Please review, I want to know what you think. The next chapter should be up soon.