Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Crystal Chronicles ❯ A Friend In Need ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Though many were enjoying the starry night that was upon them, two certain people were feeling like they were in Hell. Downstairs, way beneath the Moon Kingdom was the little prison where they kept unlawful intruders. It was dreary and dark down there and only a few splashes of light peeked through into the cells. Standing guard were two of King Endymion's most powerful and trustworthy warriors, Kunzite and his lover, Zoicite. Kunzite, a fairly tall man with long white hair and a built body, stood with a sword sheath on his back. Zoicite was very similar in height to Kunzite, but his golden hair was put in a ponytail. Also, Zoicite had a whip tied around him, and he was already in an embrace with Kunzite.
 
“Don't you find this dark and dank dungeon to be sort of, romantic?” Zoicite questioned as he shifted his head onto Kunzite's left breast.
 
“Of course, if you're Jack the Ripper.” Kunzite said with sarcasm as both he and Zoicite laughed lightly.
 
“Please don't make me use this whip, Kunzite. It wouldn't be a pleasant sight.” Zoicite said jokingly as he stared at Kunzite's pale eyes.
 
“Okay, then. We'll just use it later on tonight when we're alone.” Kunzite said as he continued to snuggle Zoicite.
 
“But Kunzite, we are alone. Forget Uranus and Neptune, for a minute.” Zoicite said. And with that, Zoicite grabbed Kunzite and the two began to kiss roughly and passionately. While their make-out session was going on, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune were tired and sickened by Zoicite and Kunzite's show of emotions. At the moment, Uranus leaned on the wall with her eyes closed, as Neptune found her niche down on the ground.
 
“Do you think they'll ever stop?” Sailor Neptune questioned with a laugh.
 
“I wish the hell they would.” Sailor Uranus said lowly as she the starlight still silhouetted on her heavenly like face. Her jewel upon her tiara glistened, and Uranus just continued to listen to Zoicite and Kunzite's kissing. Quickly, Sailor Neptune pulled out her Aqua Mirror and stared into the sea's crashing.
 
“The sea is raging tonight. The Chronus Knights must be closer to the Kingdom.” Sailor Neptune said as she felt sorrow for the very angry sea.
 
“Heaven help us, Neptune if these bitches don't listen to us, the whole world will be at stake.” Sailor Uranus spoke as she took a seat next to Sailor Neptune.
 
“The world and the universe are already in peril. But tell me something Uranus. You know firsthand about the Chronus Knights. Tell me more about them.” Sailor Neptune questioned her friend. She noticed that Sailor Uranus was a bit uncomfortable about the Chronus Knights.
 
“Well, there are five of them. Kai, Kasumi, Nephrite, Yodoshi and Fiore make up the Chronus Knights. Kai has the ability to control the sea and anything made of water, kind of like you. Kasumi controls the elements of thunder and lightening. Nephrite controls the psyche and other psychological effects of the body. Yodoshi absorbs the energy of all those around and can use other's powers against them. Fiore controls plants and nature and can use them to perform deadly tasks. The quintet are from all clusters of the galaxy and looks like regular people; they just amass great powers. Once they tried to take over Uranus, but by Kami's grace I and the other Uranus civilians held them off; but just barely. They are horribly strong and they can magnify their powers. I bet they are just toying with us. With the Chronos Crystal in their possession, they have the power of titans. But if there is a way to bring them down, then by Kami I will.” Sailor Uranus explained with exasperation and anger and hope swelled together in her eyes. Captivated by her partner's show of emotions, Sailor Neptune impetuously kissed Sailor Uranus. The kiss was soft and full of emotion and passion.
 
Sailor Uranus smiled at Sailor Neptune and she told her solemnly, “I love you Michiru.”
 
“I love you to Haruka-san.” Sailor Neptune said as once again she and Sailor Uranus embraced. They broke away from each other when they heard the doors open. Sailor Pluto came down the stairway, and spotted Kunzite and Zoicite kissing. Getting their attention, Kunzite and Zoicite had stopped and quickly faced the Sailor Senshi with blushing faces.
 
“How may we be of help, Sailor Pluto?” Kunzite questioned.
 
“Well, Kunzite and Zoicite. I apologize, but you two will learn soon enough and the reason for the pain I will cause to you in some moments.” Sailor Pluto said with an awry stare.
 
“What do you mean, Pluto?” Zoicite questioned. What happened next was something the two did not ever expect.
 
“Dead……Scream.” Sailor Pluto said as she twirled around with her staff, and launched a very powerful violet energy ball that attacked the two guards, making them fall to the back of the room. Getting up and still reeling from Pluto's attack, Zoicite unearthed his whip while Kunzite unleashed his sword from the sheath.
 
“Alright Pluto, you're in serious need of an attitude adjustment.” Kunzite said as he swished his sword in the air. Zoicite snapped his whip and made an awful cracking noise with it.
 
“Bring it on.” Sailor Pluto said calmly as she prepared to fight.
 
Dodging Zoicite's whip attack, Sailor Pluto had stopped Zoicite with a bash to his head using her staff. Planting her staff firmly into the ground, Sailor Pluto began to go around and around by kicking both Zoicite and Kunzite in a circular motion. Kunzite went for a slash with his sword, but Sailor Pluto stopped the attack by using her staff to evade it, but she elbow-smashed his face and blood began to gush from Kunzite's nose.
 
“You bitch, you damn-near broke my nose!” Kunzite stopped and tried to wipe the blood. Running for Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune's cell, Sailor Pluto broke the lock with her staff and freed both of the Senshi.
 
“Well it was about time, Sailor Pluto.” Sailor Neptune told her as she and Sailor Uranus got into fight stance.
 
“Pluto, you damned turncoat! You are a threat to the Moon Kingdom!” Zoicite said angrily with his finger pointed straight at her.
 
“In time, you will understand Zoicite.” Sailor Pluto said. “But for now, you must stay out of our way!”
 
“World Shaking!” Sailor Uranus yelled out. In the palm of her hand, a large golden energy ball flashed into her hand, and she threw an earth-shattering mini-tremor toward Zoicite. Shaking and trembling, Zoicite was knocked unconscious by Sailor Uranus' attack.
 
“Deep Submerge!” Sailor Neptune yelled out. Forming in her hands, tides and tides of water showed up, and in the form of a blue energy ball, the water crashed Kunzite and he was drowning in the assault until he was knocked out like Zoicite at the end of the cell. Quickly, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune regrouped with Sailor Pluto.
 
“Come with me, we'll go to the gates of time. Sailor Saturn is awaiting us.” Sailor Pluto told them.
 
“Saturn? That means our destiny as the Outer Senshi really is unraveling. The Chronus Knights and the Chronos Crystal are prevailing!” Sailor Neptune said.
 
“Don't get into hysterics, Neptune. Pluto, lead the way. And hurry before they wake up and tell of your deception.” Sailor Uranus told Sailor Pluto and Sailor Neptune. Gathering together, Sailor Pluto used her Garnet Orb and in a flash, they vanished from the scene leaving wounded Zoicite and Kunzite in their wake.
 
-Xtreme Slayer