Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Galaxy Stars ❯ Silver Weapons Forged! Mercury’s Aqua Blizzard! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the properties of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. All royalties go to Naoko Takeuchi-Togashi, Kodansha and Toei. However, I do down this plot.

Two chapters done and I already have 14 reviews. This is good news. Please, let’s keep up those reviews. I sure would like to have over 100 reviews by Chapter 25 (or before and if I ever get that far). ;)

I’ve also received reviews from the posting of this story at mediaminer.org. At least three currently. So, if you want to get technical, that’s a total of 16 reviews. Not bad. Not bad at all. :D

The Senshi have already defeated the first Lycan and discovered silver. Now because of this incident, will our heroes now be branded as jewel thieves. Haha. :D

Now, we begin the mini-arc of each of the Inners receiving their Eternal forms (which they obtain in the manga series but never in the anime version). Well, now, its time for the Inners to shine for the next four chapters.

Starting with our favorite little bookworm and brains of the team: Ami Mizuno! For those of you who consider her ‘weak’, well, you’re in for a rude awakening!

Chapter 3 is ready and now we commence with Galaxy Stars! Begin!


“They are not others. They are my friends. They are important people that I have to protect, no matter what happens” - Ami Mizuno, Sailor Mercury.



“Hello everybody and good day. This is Ami Mizuno. For the last five years, I have been studying to become a doctor just like my mother wanted me to be. However, this is not only my mother’s wish, but my dream I want to be able to help those in need and of my proper care. Studying is hard work but it will pay off for me. As long as I believe in myself and push himself, I will succeed and become a great doctor just like my mother. On the other hand, with the recent attack by the creature known as a Lycan, I aided my friends and become Sailor Mercury. The Lycan proved to be a tough adversary but thanks to Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars, they stopped the Lycan with its greatest weakness: a silver weapon. Now, I have volunteered to melt the metals and allow Rei to mold them into weapons. Well, that’s all I have to say for now. I have some silver to melt. I’m Ami Mizuno, Genius Warrior of Mercury. Logging off!”


(Cue Sailor Stars theme Sailor Star Song)



Sailor Moon Galaxy Stars, Lycan Arc

Silver Weapons Forged! Mercury’s Aqua Blizzard!


Juuban District/Azabu Apartment Complex/Room #312/October 7, 2003/8:00 AM

“Eh? Is that right, Naru-chan?!”

Usagi jumped out of her bed with a wireless phone in hand. She had been talking to her best friend, Naru, for the past ten minutes and were interrupted from her peaceful sleep. Leaning back on the bed, she looked up at the ceiling fan spinning and listened to her friend ramble on about last nights events.

“Yeah, the Sailor Senshi were able to get us out of there before things got messy. It was a good thing that they came.”

“I’m grateful for them. If it hadn’t been for them, my mom and I would have surely been killed by that monster! Then, something strange happened. As they defeated the monster, it turned... into a man.”

“Really? And you said it looked like a big, hairy wolf man? Who would think werewolves would even exist?”

“Well, considering all of the monsters that appeared years ago, I’m not really surprised. The Sailor Senshi are always there when we need them the most.”

The blonde-haired odango girl smiled warmly upon hearing this from her friend. “You’re welcome, Naru-chan.”

“But, my mother was absolutely furious when I told them they took some of our silver. You know how my mom can be when people don’t pay for her merchandise.”

“Oh my... Did they really take jewelry from your store? I can’t believe that! But they had to do it for some reason, right? I mean, the Sailor Senshi are not thieves.”

“It’s weird. They said they would pay us back for it but my mother was not convinced. No doubt she’ll tell the police about this... Oh, wait! Here come TV reporters now! Look, Usagi-chan, I have to go now. Maybe we’ll catch up sometime this week? I take it you won’t be busy?”

“Well, I did promise Mamo-chan, we’d spend some time together. Plus, the other girls might be visiting us. Maybe you can stop by sometime?”

Naru responded through the phone line. “Sure, I can do that. Well, it’s been nice talking to you. Take care now! Bye, bye!”

With that, Usagi’s friend hung up on the other line as the blonde did the same. She placed the phone on the counter and glanced over to find Luna sitting on the floor.

“What do you say we make some breakfast? I’m in the mood for some chocolate pop tarts!” Usagi giggled, jumping off her bed in her pink pajamas.

“You seem to be in a good mood today, Usagi-chan,” the black feline responded. “We should be a bit concerned after last night’s events. You know that Naru-chan and her mother would have seriously been killed.”

Usagi nodded in reply. “Yeah but they’re A-OKAY! What we need to worry about is the lack of those silver weapons.”

“Well, Ami-chan said she would be melting those metals at her school’s laboratory facilities. Then, Rei-chan would mold weapons out of them. I suppose they will be meeting together at the school Ami-chan attends. I’m guessing they’ll either be done today or tomorrow.”

“But we don’t even know when the next werewolf will attack. I mean, we were nearly beaten by one.”

“You girls are totally unprepared. So, it’s understandable you weren’t going to fare well. Next time, you’ll be better prepared with the silver weapons.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” Usagi sighed, walking into the kitchen and opening up a cupboard.

Luna hopped on the counter. “Don’t be so down on yourself, Usagi-chan. Being happy and cheerful is how you should be. We’ll prevail over these Lycans.”

“I know...”

“Well, in the meantime as you girls prepare yourselves, Artemis and I will investigate the whereabouts of our new enemy. You know, the one who is orchestrating the recent attacks.”

“Yeah. Aren’t Artemis and Minako-chan going to investigate the site where that man was murdered in Shinjuku?”

Luna nodded. “Correct. So, once those two are done investigating, they can report to me what they’ve found. If that is indeed the site of the first Lycan attack, we’ll be able to learn of the leader’s whereabouts. He could be within the Shinjuku area.”

Pulling out a box of chocolate pop tarts, she opened up a plastic covering to placed two tarts into the toaster. She pressed a button on the toaster to lower the tarts inside to be heated. “Or maybe not. This is going to be tough to find an enemy who hides...”

“Not necessarily. We’ve managed to find Queen Beryl’s base. Didn’t we? We’ll no doubt find this suspicious character’s hideout base. It just takes a matter of time and information gathering. We can count on Minako-chan and Artemis.”
“Yeah, you’re right. I should never doubt you guys since we’ve been through so much,” the odango girl smiled, picking up the remote. “Since Mamo-chan apparently went to work early, I can watch on TV in the meantime... Some morning anime will do!”

As she turned on the TV, an image of a news scene appeared on the screen. Usagi recognized the scene as the same jewelry store from last night. Two people were currently being interviewed: Naru and her mother, Natsuko. The older woman looked like her daughter except older, taller and with shorter hair. She wore a conservative purple top with a flowing dress.

“...And you say that the vigilantes known as the Sailor Senshi were responsible for this, Osaka-san?”

The woman nodded and folded her arms. “I hate to say it but yes... I’m grateful they saved my life and my daughter’s lives but they still took expensive silver from us. I have a policy of jewel thieves.”

“But, momma, they said they would pay us back!”

“Well, I will see it when I believe it. To me, they have proven to be nothing more than jewel thieves! I can’t believe the police haven’t caught them by now!”

As soon as she heard this from the TV, Usagi was speechless as both her mouth and eyes widened in shock. Luna merely lowered her head and placed her right paw over her forehead.

WHAT?” was all Usagi could scream out. “We’re jewel thieves? But we just saved her...”

“Well, you DID STEAL jewelry, Usagi-chan!” Luna reminded the odango girl. “I cannot believe this...”

“But if we didn’t steal the silver, we wouldn’t have silver weapons to fight stop the Lycans. Ever think about that?”

Realizing what Usagi said, Luna once again slapped herself across the forehead and sighed. “How could I have forgotten? Of course, we needed that silver! For once, Minako-chan did something very stupid but ensured our only chance to defeat our current enemy!”

“Uh huh and looks like I’m right after all, Luna!”

The black cat sweat dropped and turned away from the blonde. “Humph, you don’t have to rub it in. Anyway, you have some chores to do in the meantime. I’ll make sure you do every last one of them.”

“Party pooper. But, I have to wonder how everyone else is handling this whole jewelry robbery report from TV? Heh, imagine the face on Minako-chan’s face right about now...”


Juuban Heights Apartment Complex//Room #214/8:18 AM


EH?! WHAT IS THIS?! SOME KIND OF JOKE?!”

Upon hearing the report from TV, Minako spat out a mouthful of apple juice and slammed her glass on a table. She sat down with Artemis next to her and stared at the television screen with saddened eyes. Makoto glanced from the kitchen and drooped her head.

“How can they brand us as thieves?! This is SO wrong!” Minako complained, applying a tight grip around her cup. “Mako-chan, how can Naru-chan’s mother brand us as jewel thieves?!”

“Well, she labeled the Sailor Senshi as jewel thieves. She didn’t call us jewel thieves...”

Minako rolled her eyes. “Duh! We are the Sailor Senshi. In case, you have forgotten!”

“I know who we are but they don’t know our true identities. Even after all these years, they still haven’t figured out who we are. We’ll be just fine.”

“But... But.. Our reputations could be... tarnished because of this!”

Artemis sighed in annoyance. “Look, Minako-chan, jewel thieves or not... You did us a favor by taking that silver. If Lycans are weak against them, then we had better put them to good use.”

“Well, I did do the right thing even though it was a crime. Man, next time I do something like this, just smack me really hard!”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, Minako-chan,” Makoto smiled, flipping an egg on a pan. “That silver is going to help us in the long run. Ami-chan is going to be melting them with Rei-chan molding weapons out of silver. I can’t wait to see what kind of weapons we’ll be given.”

“I for one would like to have shurikens! With Halloween coming up, I’m going to dress up as a kunoichi! Shurikens would definitely go with it.”

“I can’t argue against that but please make sure to only use them against the Lycans. We are in a serious battle here. Though, I wonder... What is this creep after besides us?”

“You seriously think this could be the work of a henchman seeking revenge?”

“I doubt it, Mina,” Artemis nodded his head ‘No’. “This has to be the work of a new enemy. Remember, you promised you’d go to Shinjuku and investigate that scene?”

“Where that murder happened? Yeah, we’ll go as soon as Mako-chan heads to work.”

“Oh that reminds me. Either Ami-chan or Rei-chan will end up calling us to see them over at Hikawa Shrine. Since our new weapons could be done today...”
Minako grinned and got off the couch. “Yes! I can’t wait! We’ll finally get come tools to take those flea bags down!”

“I can’t see Mina with shurikens. I mean she really no experience handling actual weapons before,” Artemis thought. “Looks like I’ll have to observe her training if she is to handle these tools correctly.”

“Eggs are ready, Minako-chan!”

“Coming!”

The brunette sighed and reminisced last night’s events. “That was just one Lycan. What if the next Lycan is tougher than that one? Well, with our silver weapons, we’ll be ready!”

“Score! Gimmie, gimmie, my eggs!”

Makoto sweat dropped and smiled. “Coming right up!”


Outskirts of Tokyo/Kaioh-Teno’h Residence/9:15 AM

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Tokyo, there was a residence on privately-owned property that sat near a forest and a few other privately owned homes. This was a section where some of the wealthiest live. In this case, Michiru Kaioh.came from a rather wealthy family and was given this piece of property upon entering the now defunct Infinity (Mugen) Academy.

At that time, she only lived with Haruka as a couple. However, since meeting the other Senshi and defeating Galaxia five years, they had two more people move in: Hotaru Tomoe and Setsuna Meioh. Little Hotaru was treated more or less like the ‘child’ of the household even to the point where Hotaru refers to Haruka and Michiru as ‘poppa’ and ‘momma’. Setsuna would be considered the second ‘mother’ to Hotaru.

Their household was usually calm and peaceful. Well, most of the time. But this morning was an exception.

Upon hearing the report about the ‘robbery at the jewelry store’, Haruka screamed out of anger.

The entire house trembled by the loud shrill of her thunderous voice. “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!”

Glancing at the television, Haruka grabbed the appliance and nearly wanted to hurl it out the window. Hotaru sat down at the dining table and sweat dropped. Michiru put a palm over her face while sighing to herself.

“How can those idiots do this?! Are they trying to make us look bad and tarnishing our image by doing this?! Have they gone insane?!”
“Calm down, Haruka,” Michiru walked over and restrained her ‘partner’. “I’m sure there was a reason for this. They wouldn’t go out of their way just to steal jewelry just for no reason.”

Haruka scoffed as she sat down. “Man, to think they’d stoop this low! That’s not how you steal! I would have done a better job if I were stealing jewelry!”

“Stealing jewelry? You do a better job?” Michiru laughed aristocratically. “Ho, ho! I’d like to see you try!”

“Haruka-poppa, jewel stealing? C’mon, you trying to be a bad influence on me?” Hotaru sighed, dipping her spoon into her cereal. “I agree with Michiru-momma. They wouldn’t be doing this if it was for a good reason.”

“Like what?”

That was when she glanced into Michiru’s eyes and sensed a bit of uneasiness from her partner. Her scowl turned into a glum look. She remembered sensing darkness when she and Michiru were drinking coffee together two days ago.

“Yeah, I see now.”

“That murder that occurred at Shinjuku and last night’s attack at the jewelry store. This is all interconnected somehow,” the turquoise-haired woman said. “Now, the reporters said that they had taken silver and the woman said a wolf creature attacked them before the girls saved them.”

“Wolf and silver, huh? Yeah, I see now,” Haruka nodded, leaning back on the couch. “And here I thought they’d be stealing silver just for that crazy blonde, Minako. Knowing her, she probably could have stolen them to make herself look good. That or mold the silver into some kind of idol statue to show us why we all should worship the ground she walks on.”

Swallowing a spoon-full of her Honey Nut Cheerios. “I take it you don’t like Minako-chan much, Haruka-poppa.”

“It’s not that I don’t like her. She’s cool but I have a sinking feeling that she’s going to develop some kind of ‘big head’ if she lets all of this idol success go to her head.”

“Well, you do have a point,” Michiru nodded, walking back to the kitchen.

“And speaking of the wolves, they are referred to as Lycans,” Setsuna’s voice was overheard.

“Oh, Setsuna, good morning. You heard all of our conversation?” Michiru asked, watching the older green-haired woman walking into the dining room.

“Yes and these Lycans are enemies we must seriously keep an eye out for. Hotaru, you recall us sensing a great darkness?”

“Yes, I do. This is no doubt the source of that darkness. We must keep an eye on this enemy.”

“Well, if those girls are going to be molding silver weapons, they won’t necessarily need our help. We’ll just be getting in their way if you ask me,” Haruka shrugged. “What do you think guys?”

Setsuna nodded in reply. “You do have a point. If their silver weapons can stop these Lycans, we won’t be needed. But we must take some precautions.”

“You seem to know a little about these wolves. I mean you refer to them as ‘Lycans’,” Haruka pointed out. “Is what they are called?”

“It’s another name derived from Lycanthropy. It is any person who has the ability to undergo a transformation into a wolf or a werewolf, according to the reports about last night’s attack.”

Hotaru smiled. “Setsuna-momma, you know a lot. That’s why I’m glad to have you home school me.”

“Humph, well, whatever they are... They’re not going to trashing my city,” Haruka snorted, leaning back on the couch and flipping the channels via remote. “Morning television sucks! I missed out on some good cartoons!”

This prompted the other Outers to sweat drop and sigh simultaneously.

“Oh, Haruka, you’re such a big kid at heart,” Michiru giggled.

“Haruka-poppa could at least get a job or something,” Hotaru sighed, taking her empty bowl to the kitchen.

However, Setsuna remained silent and glanced out the window. Somehow she knew that these Lycans would come. Whatever she seemed to know, she kept all information confidential. Perhaps for the right or wrong reasons? Only the Guardian of Time knew.

“Come, Hotaru, once you finish cleaning you bowl, it will be time to begin your studies for the day.”

Hotaru nodded obediently. “Yes, Setsuna-momma!”

With that, she stepped toward the sink and poured water into her bowl. Michiru insisted she clean the teen’s bowl and told her to go with Setsuna.

Watching Hotaru pass by, Haruka yawned and dropped the remote. “Ugh, so freaking boring! Is there anything to do? I’ll bet these girls are having better fun than I am right now!”

“Poor, Haruka, bored out of your mind as usual,” Michiru snickered while cleaning the dishes.

“So freaking bored!!”



Shinjuku District/CainCorp/11:45 AM

Standing tall a few blocks from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building was a newly built high-rise building where one of the world’s largest, most diversified multinational corporations. The founder of this powerful business corporation was an American man named Cain Bearer. Under him, CainCorp grew and prospered, in the process absorbing scores upon scores of smaller businesses worldwide. This includes businesses in Tokyo. His main domestic holdings mainly are occupied in cities in the United States and Japan.

Looking out from the top 31st floor, a man (physically in his early-30s) stood away from a glass window in his large office. Adorning the walls were old paintings and portraits of himself. There were large bookcases on the sidewalls. Cain wore a business outfit consisting of black business suit, black pants, a white shirt underneath the suit with a tie coming down. His dress shoes were black, leather and polished. The man was a Caucasian with blue eyes and his head was adorned with a short, blonde buzz haircut.

Sipping a glass of red wine, he overheard this morning’s reports on the jewelry theft and scoffed. Cain had developed a hatred for the Sailor Senshi ever since they had first appeared.

“Heroines? They’re annoying, little girls in short skirts and have a bad sense of style. I’m not surprised they would show their true colors,” the man muttered, sipping his glass. “Some heroes they turned out to be. This will no doubt tarnish their reputation and I’m enjoying every single minute of it.”

Just then, a call was coming in from his office phone. He reached over and pressed the button to activate the intercom.

“What is it? I told you not to bother me.”

A woman’s voice was overheard through the intercom. “Sir, the stock holders are here to see you.”

Cain groaned and set his wine glass down. Rubbing her temples, he responded with a low-tone. “Tell them I’ll be down there in a few minutes. Six minutes tops.”

“Yes, sir, I’ll do that right away.”

Turning off the intercom, Cain glanced out the window and watched the busy traffic flooding the streets of Shinjuku District. He felt right on top of the world in Japan. However, he viewed the Sailor Senshi and their enemies as nuisances that could one day topple his ascension to the top.

“Just you wait, Sailor Senshi, your days are numbered. Soon, these people will brand you as criminals and once again praise my accomplishments. Mark my words.”

-

With Cain speaking highly of himself like a certain evil businessman from out of DC comics, Minako and Artemis were looking around the exact area where the first murder scene occurred. It was right outside the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. The blonde looked down at the chalk outline of where the body lied and nodded her head.

Artemis hopped off the blonde girl’s shoulder and sniffed the ground. He confirmed the scent of a canine. “No doubt about it. I can smell canine here. Definitely not the smell of a ordinary dog.”

“So, it was a Lycan then,” Minako said, kneeling down beside Artemis. “Since you said this isn’t an ordinary dog’s scent, it also couldn’t have been a rapid dog. I’m surprised nobody noticed anything strange.”

“No joke. There should have been some kind of witness.”

Just then, as she examined the ground, Minako noticed a piece of black fur on the concrete. She reached over and grabbed it. Artemis noticed the piece of fur and sniffed it. He coughed as soon as the misty smell caused his nostrils to flare.

“Yuck, that’s a putrid smell!” Artemis remarked, covering his nose with his paw.

“This is an excellent piece of evidence. We can have either Ami-chan or Mamoru-san examine this piece of fur. They should be able to confirm that it belongs to no domestic canine.”

“Let’s get this to either of them,” Minako suggested. “No doubt they’ll be shocked to see the evidence we managed to uncover.”

“No doubt. I’m proud of you for taking the time to do this, Mina. You’re more mature than anyone expects of you.”

As she heard this praise from her guardian cat, Minako blushed and smiled. “Thanks, Artemis. Now, let’s go grab some lunch and meet with Mako-chan at her restaurant!”

With that, she placed the fur into a plastic bag and ran off with Artemis giving chase to her.

“Mina! I’m not even sure they allow cats into the restaurant! Minako!”

As soon both were gone, the same young man spotted by Rei (the other day) watched from the far distance. A small scowl formed across his face as he walked down the sidewalk. No doubt he had kept an eye on Minako and Artemis at the site but he was upset to realize that his fur had been discovered. No doubt they will get too close to his whereabouts if he wasn’t careful.

He would have to relocate soon but it wouldn’t be the first time.

Bunkyo, Tokyo/University of Tokyo/Private Laboratory Facility #12/1:45 PM


Within one of the research lab facilities of Tokyo University, the current school Ami attended, the blue-haired girl was already finishing melting the silver collected from last night. Standing away at a corner was Rei. She decided to come over and mold the melted silver once her friend was finished.

Tapping her foot, Rei whistled. “You almost done, Ami-chan?”

“Almost. Just one more piece of silver and I’ll have it all ready for you.”

“That’s good. Luckily I brought my books on weaponry,” the Miko said, opening one of the books. “I know for sure my weapons are going to molded into a bow and arrows. How about you, Ami-chan?”

The genius girl shrugged. “Not sure. I never thought of it. Maybe a sword or a dagger?”

“Heh, I never would have expected that from you.”

Ami smiled. “I’m filled with surprises, Rei-chan.” As she said that, she resumed work on melting the last piece of silver over a burning furnace.

“For Usagi, maybe a sword? Mako-chan would love a sword or maybe a kodachi. I know Minako-chan would kill for some shurikens since she loves that show called Naruto. Oh, I wonder if we should make weapons for Haruka-san and the others?”

“We’ll see. For now, we’ll worry about ourselves. Luckily, I saved the rest of the silver back at my home.”

Rei nodded in reply. “All right then. It’s better get this over with in case another Lycan attacks.”

“Yes and that’s the reason why I’m wanting to get this done today,” Ami said.

“Touche, Ami-chan.”

The girl genius resumed her work and wanted to get it done as soon as possible above all else. She spun the silver over the burning furnace and carefully watched the melted silver dip into a small pan. Rei looked around the lab and observed the equipment.

“Hum, I’m glad I’m not into science. All of these formulas and tables... Ugh, I don’t think I could handle it again. Ami-chan, I’m surprised you don’t mind reading this kind of stuff over and over again.”

“What can I say? I’m used to it,” Ami responded, keeping focus on the melted silver. “Ok, I’m almost done.”

“Cool. Now, let’s get started on molding those weapons. Can I start with the first pan?” Rei asked, putting on a pair of gloves.

“You have firsthand experience in forging and shaping metals? What I mean is...”

“You’d be surprised. I made a blade once out of steel,” the Miko smiled. “Though, I had to learn from books I’ve read. I didn’t have any need of anyone teaching me. My grandfather was surprised to see my work in cull completion. Though, to make weapons for all five of us... It’s going to take at least several days. But, count on me to get it done by tonight, Ami-chan.”

Ami nodded. “Do your best, Rei-chan. I’m not going to rush you.”

“Thanks, Ami-chan. Now, let’s get this started.”

With that, the Miko began with the weapon making process. Could she get it done by late tonight? One could only hope.


Shibuya District/Outside the Lovecraftian Family Dine-In/2:08 PM


Later in the day, Minako arrived at her friend’s restaurant to not only dine-in for a lunch special but to share the evidence she had found with the brunette. Unfortunately for Artemis, he had to hide inside Minako’s purse to keep himself from being seen by the manager of the restaurant.

Sitting in a booth, Minako sat on one side with Makoto on the other. The two stared one another down with the Lycan’s fur zipped inside the plastic bag. Makoto picked the bag up and looked at it carefully.

“Well, what do you think? Even Artemis confirmed that it belonged to no ordinary canine or any normal city animal.”

“Well, I can’t say for sure. I mean I don’t have a spiritual awareness like Rei-chan does. I can’t really interpret this piece of fur. All I can say is that we should hold onto it. But, really, Minako-chan, thanks. Thanks for putting effort in doing something this and discovering something that will be valuable to us.”

“Heh, I keep telling you guys to never underestimate the first Senshi to be awakened from her long sleep!” Minako winked and proudly pointed to herself. “Am I good or what?”

Makoto sighed. “Don’t get too carried away there, Minako-chan. Though, you should be proud of yourself.”

“You bet I am!”
“Mmmpf! Mina!” Artemis’s voice muffled from inside the blonde’s confined purse. The cat popped his head out and let out a deep sigh of relief. “Whew! Mina, I told you that I’m claustrophobic!”

“Hey, you can’t get out or the manager will surely find you!” Minako growled, bonking Artemis in the back of his head.

“At least open the bag a little for me to breath...”

“Anyway, you going to be sticking around here?” the brunette asked her housemate.

Minako shrugged and leaned back. “Don’t know. I mean I could go to the local arcade near here and wait for you to finish your day’s shift.”

“I don’t know how long the manager will want me to stay. I mean I am a co-manager myself.”

“Yeah, I know that. I can practically stay at the arcade all day. And don’t worry about giving me money either. I make tons of cash for each show I perform at!” Minako turned down any money to be handed to her. “We’re both career women now. We’re living our dreams.”

“That’s right. And together we’re paying for our own rent.”

“Every month.”

Makoto smiled as she straightened herself out. “Yeah until we get a call from Ami-chan and Rei-chan. I got a call from Ami-chan and they said it would take them a long while for them to finish. It’s possible they won’t even get done until later tonight.”

“Oh, I see. Rei-chan is going to put a lot of effort into making these weapons for us. I just wish we didn’t have to put all of this pressure on her.”

“Nah, you shouldn’t worry about Rei,” Artemis assured the blonde girl. “I’m sure she knows what she’s doing. Let’s just be very thankful she’s sacrificing this free time from her shrine duties to do this.”

“Not to mention Ami-chan doing her part. Sometimes, I wonder...”

“Wonder about what, Mako-chan?” Minako asked, tilting her head to one side. “Hmmm?”

“Oh, it’s nothing... Nothing at all really. Look, I have to get back to work. I’m sorry I can’t chat anymore. But, make sure to pay for your bill and make sure to give it to the front counter on your way out.”

Minako nodded and gave a thumb up. “No problem, Mako-chan! I’ve got this bill covered! You go and do what you have to do, career woman!”

“Heh, thanks, Minako-chan. I’ll be seeing you later then,” the brunette said, walking away and getting back to work.

Looking down at her purse, she noticed Artemis slightly poking his head out. A smile crossed the blonde girl’s face as she peeked in. “Ready to get going, Artemis? We just need to pay the bill and we’ll be on our way out.”

“Sounds good with me as long as I get out of this purse of yours. I swear it smells like old gym socks in here!”

Minako sweat dropped and stuck her tongue out a little. “Yeah, well, I did have socks in there at one point. Ooops.”

“OOPS?! ARGH! I’M GOING TO BE SICK IN HERE!”

Upon hearing this, the people around Minako looked at her with suspicious glares and looks of bewilderment. She innocently waved to the glaring crowd and immediately paid her bill to the front counter. With that, she ran out the door and stepped outside to let out a deep sigh of relief.

“Damn it, Artemis! You almost gave yourself away! What if they had found you in my purse?!” Minako glared down at her guardian cat and opened her purse.

Hopping out of the confined purse, Artemis let out a deep sigh of relief and coughed. “Yuck! You had stinking socks in there?!”

“Hey! I had nowhere else to put them! Look, can we drop this already? I’m in the mood for some games. The arcade is calling my name!”

As the hyperactive girl ran down the street, Artemis once again was forced to give chase to her and muttered about her degenerating back to being a thirteen year old. Nonetheless, he had hoped that she remained mature as she did earlier.

“But who am I kidding? I’m expecting too much from Mina of all people. Oh brother... Why do I even bother?”

-

As Minako ran down the street, she passed the same young man who watched her earlier. He stopped and glanced over his shoulder to spot the blonde girl racing to the arcade in a hurry. A smile crossed his face as he immediately looked away and resumed his walk down the street.

Artemis sprinted past the man and continued his pursuit of the ‘Goddess of Love’. He didn’t even stop to notice the young man.

Merely walking past the crowd of people, the man put on a pair of shades to cover his crimson eyes and continued his slow pace. What he planned next was going to be unexpected and not a place anyone would dare strike.


Disclosed Underground Lair/4:45 PM


Upon arriving inside his underground lair, the red-eyed mysterious observer was monitoring the city in search for the ones he had been seeking. However, there were of course no signs of the Sailor Senshi anywhere. However, he had already become acquainted with two of the Senshi’s prominent members.

Looking over at a monitor with the University of Tokyo displayed, the figure’s eyes narrowed and a smirk curled his lips.

“Perhaps I should take a chance and attack there? No, I’ll leave this up to one of my newest additions to my pack.”

Twirling his chair around, the red-eyed figure watched a capsule descend from the ceiling. Inside the glass chamber was a Lycan encased and red fur covering its entire body. The figure paced toward the capsule and ran his fingers across the front glass chamber. This prompted the Lycan inside to awaken and suddenly ignite his entire body ablaze with raging flames.

Despite having the scorching flames covering his body, the Lycan was unharmed and felt no pain from having his body burned alive. The eyes of the beast gleamed with a demonic, red glow. The figure smiled and pressed a button the side of the capsule. The chamber glass opened up to release a gust of air pressure and releasing the Lycan form inside.

“You’re free, my friend. The experimentation was a success. Now, you have the ability to ignite your body into a raging inferno. I’d call you the Lycan from Hell if I had given you a title name,” the mysterious man spoke, narrowing his eyes. “So, tell me. How does it feel to finally be free?”

Once the flames engulfing his entire body died down, the Lycan chuckled. It looked down at its body and smirked. “It didn’t take that long...”

“Only a 24 hour process. Since biting you, I branded you as one of my pack. However, considering last night’s failure, I took precautions and decided to use you for my experiments. You have the ability to control fire under your will.”

“Yes, I can see that and I will put it to good use, my master...”

The figure smirked and turned around to face the monitor screen. “I take it you are familiar with Tokyo.”

“More or less, that’s correct.”

“Well, how about this for a perfect place to implement an attack. Surely you will draw out the Sailor Senshi by attacking here,” the ‘master’ pointed to the monitor displaying an image of Tokyo University.

Nodding his head, the Lycan confirmed. “Yes, I know exactly where to go.”

“Good, now, await until dusk. By 7:00, I want you to head on over there to attack. I am counting on you, Pyro.”

“I will not let you down, master. For granting me these powers, I am no longer a weak and feeble criminal with average human strength. I will crush these Sailor Senshi as you so desire. But, I have a question? What is the purpose for this?”

As the figure’s smirk curled his lips, he faced him with red glowing, haunting eyes. “Because to me, this is like a game. The Sailor Senshi are playing my game. I wish to test their strength. I am certain they will have trouble with you, Pyro.”

“I see...”

“Yes, now relax. You have another two hours before departing for your mission.”

Pyro kneeled down and bowed his head. “Understood, master...”

Observing the monitor, the ‘master’ waited for dusk to finally break out. This was his second chance to test out the Sailor Senshi’s full capabilities against his Lycan brethren. Pyro would be the first to carry out his orders.

However, unbeknownst to even them, two of the Senshi were at the university creating silver weapons to use against the Lycans. Rei and Ami were indeed unaware of Pyro appearing at the school in another few hours.


Bunkyo, Tokyo/University of Tokyo/Private Laboratory Facility #12/7:30 PM


Rei had finished with the weapons for Usagi, herself and Ami. She was already hard at work with Makoto and Minako’s silver tools. Her forehead damped with sweat as was nearly her entire top that she wore. She picked up a bottle of water and poured down a satisfying, cold taste of the fresh water.

“Man, I never thought it’d be this hard...”

“No, I didn’t think you were able to go this far. These weapons look just great,” Ami commented, looking at the weapons the Miko welded out the metal.

“Watch it, they’re still hot. They need some time to cool down. If you know what I mean...”
Ami nodded in reply. “I know. Listen, Rei-chan, I’m going to freshen up a bit. So, I’ll be right back. Ok? I just need to go splash my face with water.”

“Sure, I’m going to be here anyway. But could you refill my water bottle while you’re at it?” the Miko asked, handing her friend the empty bottle.

“Yes, I can do that.”

“Thanks, Ami-chan.”

With that, the blue-haired genius walked out of the lab and down the hall with the empty bottle in hand. She paced toward the women’s rest room and walked inside to find a sink.

“Oh, you guys... To think I’m doing this all for you,” Ami sighed, whispering to herself. “It has been a long time. I can remember back when I first met Usagi-chan. I never had any friends since people have called me names. I had no friends but my books. By meeting you, I have many friends. Now, I have a another obligation to fulfill. I am always the one with the insight and knowledge yet I don’t have any physical power to defeat an enemy by myself. Somehow, I’m not satisfied with myself. I need to get find some strength to help my friends. What happened yesterday with the Lycan was inexcusable. If only... If only I could become an Eternal like Usagi-chan. I hate being so weak....!”

As she washed her face and hands, Ami dried herself off with paper towels and walked out of the bathroom. She stood over the water fountain and turned the water on to fill up the empty bottle.

“As a future princess of Mercury, I should get strong. We all should be stronger to protect our moon princess.”

Suddenly, as her mind was preoccupied, there was a loud scream echoing from down the hallway. Ami gasped and turned. There were hordes of students running away from something that had just broken into the school. Ami wondered what it was and ran down th hallway.

“Help! There’s a monster in the school!” a student exclaimed, fleeing out the backdoor.

“With big teeth, claws and its whole body on fire!” a girl cried out.

Ami immediately stopped a blonde girl and asked her. “Where’s the monster, miss?”

“Down the hall and I would run if I were you! That thing is a walking inferno!” the girl screamed, pushing Ami aside and running out the door.

“I wonder... Could this be another Lycan?!” Ami thought, glancing down the hall.

Then, much to her surprise, the flaming Lycan paced down a hallway and turned to find Ami standing alone. She trembled out of intimidation by the flaming wolf but managed to stand her ground. The hallway had been cleared and apparently did parts of the school.
“The students should have evacuated by now. All right, that just leaves me with him!”

Pyro chuckled and mused as he spotted Ami. “Hehe, well, well, look at this. Isn’t this fortunate? One little human girl lost her way out? What’s the matter? Aren’t you going to run away?”

“No. Apparently, you have no idea who I am. You have no right to scare and hurt these people!”

“Oooo, a brave one. I like that! But, unfortunately, you don’t have any power to stop me. I will engulf this facility and turn it into a raging inferno!”

“I won’t allow you to do that!” Ami exclaimed, pulling out her Henshin rod with a blue crystal attached to it.

Upon seeing this, Pyro gasped. “That item! My master told me of this... Could she be...?”

“You were warned and now I’m going to be the one to stop you!” Ami exclaimed, holding her Henshin rod up in mid-air. “MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP!

With that, Ami quickly transformed into Super Sailor Mercury in an instant. Pyro was shocked to witness this unexpected event and growled upon seeing the Warrior of Mercury.

“So... the brave little girl was a Sailor Senshi after all...”

Sailor Mercury stepped into a stance and pointed to Pyro. “Don’t make another attack! I’m warning you! You will have to deal with me, Sailor Mercury! I’m Sole Princess of Mercury and in the name of Mercury I will cleanse you!”

“Cute. But, really? What can a weak, little girl do to me? My body is a raging inferno! Care to see me demonstrate how my flames operate?” Pyro snickered, igniting his entire body on fire.

“I will not run away! I’m not weak!” Sailor Mercury thought, her eyes focused on the flaming Lycan.

“HERE I COME!!” Pyro howled, racing down the hall with his entire body flaming.

Mercury needed to mount an attack quickly before the Lycan could strike her. She spun around and summoned forth a magical wave of water from behind her back. Then, Mercury hurled the water wave directly at the flaming wolf.

“SHINE AQUA ILLUSION!!”

Once the water splashed across Pyro, he increased the power of his flames to shield himself from the water and evaporated it into water vapor. However, in the process, Pyro’s flames were slightly cooled down. Mercury jumped away from the charging Lycan and back flipped onto her feet.

“You’re only slowing me down! Argh, this is getting bothersome!” Pyro howled, turning around and glaring at Mercury. “I can easily crush you with my strength!”

“I’m not done yet...” Mercury whispered, summoning forth an even more powerful wave of water and directly it at Pyro. “MERCURY AQUA MIRAGE!!

The force of the water attack slammed against Pyro and sent him hurtling across the hallway. Mercury watched this with relief as one of her newest attacks had enough ‘power’ to bring down the Lycan.

“Yes, that ought to keep him down!” Mercury exclaimed. “But no silver! Oh, if only Rei-chan were here now! I could use that silver weapon!”

Suddenly, Mercury overheard a low chuckle from down the hall and gasped. Pyro lifted himself off the ground with his body spewing out water vapor. It seemed he wouldn’t activate his flames now with his fur drenched. Even without the flames, he was still a dangerous creature to contend with. His eyes gleamed with a demonic, red color.

“That was a marvelous display, Sailor Mercury. Alas, not enough to put even me down!” Pyro laughed, dusting himself off. “So, now where were we?”

“No... I... will not run away...” Mercury frowned, summoning forth another water-based attack.

Before she could even summon her next attack, Pyro dashed across and vanished out of sight. The Sailor warrior gasped and then felt a presence reappear behind her. Before she could even turn, a claw hand reached out and snatched her by the throat. Mercury gagged and kicked away once coming face to face with Pyro. The Lycan’s intimidating glare looked directly into Mercury’s frightened eyes.

“Heh, not afraid, eh? Well, isn’t that the biggest load of bull?” Pyro chuckled, his mouth drooling. “I think I’m feeling up to a human barbeque. In just a few short moments, I will set myself ablaze and engulf you within my flames. How does that sound to you, my friend?”

Mercury struggled to break free. “Let... go... I will not... die...!”

“Awww, you’re so cute when you squirm but it’s over for you. Your life as a Sailor Senshi... and as a human being has been cut short here! Now, say goodbye!” Pyro exclaimed.

With that, the Lycan prepared to ignite his entire body and fry Mercury to a crisp. It would seem to be a success... That is until...

MARS FLAME SNIPER!!”

Before he could react, a flaming arrow launched out of nowhere and struck the Lycan in his right arm. This forced him to release Sailor Mercury in the process. Then, the Lycan turned and watched a heeled foot kick him directly in the face and knock him back across the hallway and out the window. Sailor Mercury gasped as she turned to find her comrade, Sailor Mars, standing over her.

“Are you all right, Mercury?”

“Yes, thank you, Mars. That Lycan is going to be tougher than you realize.”

The Miko Senshi nodded and walked toward the broken window. “I know and he’s using my favorite element! I’m not going to accept that! That is my trademark element!”

“You’re going to need help...”

“No, you stay and recover. You can help until you’re up to it...”

Suddenly, before Mars could finish her sentence, the Lycan sat up from outside and grabbed Mars by her waist. The Miko screamed out as she was pulled outside and held by the angry Lycan. His forehead was slightly caved in from the heel boot by Mars earlier.

“How dare you strike me like that, you wench!” Pyro growled, his eyes glowing. “I will set you ablaze instead!”

“No... you won’t...” Mars wined, feeling the strength of the werewolf. “Damn, I’m still worn out from the hard work I put into making those weapons... Wait, I did bring one of the weapons just in case... Mercury’s dagger...”

Looking down at her fuku, Mars noticed the silver dagger attached to her side. She couldn’t reach for it. But there was only on person who could.

“Mercury... Please... it’s up to you... You see the dagger attached on my side...?” Mars whispered to her friend.

Overhearing her friend’s plead, Mercury lifted herself off the ground and looked toward Mars. She did notice the shining, silver dagger attached on her side. This was the only opportunity she had to save her friend and stop Pyro before he caused anymore harm to anyone else.

“Mercury, hurry before...”

“Look at her! She won’t save you,” Pyro chuckled, glancing over at the blue-haired Senshi. “She’s a yellow-bellied coward! She’s going to turn her back on you and abandon the good fight. Because that’s how weaklings are!”

“No... Ami is stronger than you think, monster...”

As she heard this, Mercury stood up with her body trembling but not out of fear. Hearing her friend praising her was enough to make her strong. She was getting tired of always being considered the weakest in Sailor Senshi strength.
“No! I am strong! I am NOT weak!” Mercury thought, her eyes focused toward Pyro. “If I could have extra strength, I wish I can save my friend! Planet Mercury, grant me more power to stop this demon.”

As she focused harder within her deep thoughts, her body started to emit a bright blue aura. Then, the Henshin rod flew right out of her hands and projected an image of the Planet Mercury. Then, the symbol of her respective planet shone brightly on her forehead.

“What... What is this?!” Pyro exclaimed, watching the turn of events unfold.

Mars merely smirked once glancing over to Mercury. “Go... Ami... go... Finally, you’re going to defeat a monster on your own...”

Mercury watched as the Crystal on top of her rod transformed into a more crystalized blue orb. It had the shape and appearance of the Silver Crystal but it was light blue instead.

“My Henshin Rod and crystal... All upgraded and this should be what I need to defeat this monster. If this is what it takes for me to get stronger, I will gladly accept it. Hang in there, Mars. I’m coming to save you.”

Pyro had seen enough and prepared to set himself ablaze. However, a blinding flash of blue light caught his attention and he turned to witness Mercury floating off the ground with the newly upgraded Henshin Rod and crystal.

“To save my friend, I will stop you myself!” Mercury declared, grasping her Henshin rod and crystal. “MERCURY ETERNAL! MAKE-UP!

As soon as she shouted out the chant phrase, her entire body was engulfed by a blinding blue aura. Mercury pressed the blue crystal against her brooch and threw her head back. Her outfit underwent a few changes in design, including her blue boots turning completely white. A cyan heart-shaped brooch item adorned her chest. The trimming edges of her skirt was white. Behind her back a pair of light blue ribbons flowed across. Her sailor-style collar was a lighter shade of blue. In addition, six wings had now grown out of her back much like Sailor Moon’s Eternal form.

Now, Ami had reached her newest Sailor form: Eternal Sailor Mercury.

Pyro watched in bewilderment at the dazzling transformation of the genius Senshi. Even Mars was shocked.

“...How...? How is this possible?!” Pyro gasped out in horrified shock. “You... shouldn’t even... have anymore power...”

“Mercury...way to go... Now to play my part...” Mars whispered, managing to reach down into her left wrist and pulling out a folded piece of paper with Shinto writing (also known as an Ofuda). She began her anti-evil chant phrase. “AKU-RYOU TAI-SAN!!
With that, Mars attached it to the Lycan’s chest and caused him to become paralyzed in place. He released his grip on Mars and she dropped to the ground with a thud. The Miko knew the effects would only last for a few seconds on this larger enemy and rolled away toward Mercury’s side. Once again gazing up at her friend, Mars smiled.

“You’re looking good, Mercury. I’ll bet you can take him yourself?”

“Just watch me,” Mercury responded, her eyes focused on the Lycan.

“Go get him...”

Without any hesitation, Mercury advanced toward the Lycan without displaying any fear on her face. She waited for the effects of the Ofuda to wear off and watched Pyro break free. He growled angrily once his eyes met those with Mercury’s.

“So, you intend to kill me yourself? Ha, as if you... a weakling.. can defeat me...”

Mercury sighed and clenched her right hand. “You will ever regret calling me a weakling. I will end this quickly! Come forth!”

Pyro laughed happily as his body once again ignited into flames. “With pleasure! I’ll be sure to roast you!”

Upon becoming a flaming inferno, he flew out directly at Eternal Sailor Mercury. Once he came closer, Mercury quickly phased out of his direction and reappeared behind him. Pyro immediately stopped himself and launched out a fiery blast out of his right hand. Mercury put out her right hand and erected a gust of ice wind to freeze the flames in place.

He launched out several fire blasts at once, which were easily countered by Mercury’s erected ice barrier. Not a single crack was made on her superior defensive shield.

“Curse you...”

Mercury made no direct comment and raised her arms overhead. She started to collect a gust of freezing winds and condensed it into a spinning ball of snow. Pyro charged directly for Eternal Sailor Mercury to attack before she could launch her attack. Sailor Mars stepped in and put her hands out in front of Pyro. Suddenly, the Lycan turned and watched as his own flames were being ‘absorbed’ by the Miko Senshi. Well, she is the goddess of the flames after all.

“What do you think you’re doing?! My flames...!” Pyro howled, his eyes glowing.

“Sorry, pal, but I’m the only one who calls dibs on using the flames. I won’t allow even you to steal my trademark,” Mars smirked, siphoning off the Lycan’s special powers.

“Since when are you capable of this...?!”

“Through training in case another creep like you ever shows up! Now, Mercury! He’s all yours!”

As Pyro glanced back at Mercury, he saw that she had completed summoning her attack. With one wave of her right hand, Mercury hurled a powerful blizzard at the Lycan.

“Now, prepare to be cleansed! MERCURY AQUA BLIZZARD!!” Mercury roared, her eyes focused and her attack engulfing the Lycan.

Pyro howled once the blizzard covered him. In an instant, he felt himself completely frozen and turned into an ice statue. Mercury glanced over to Mars and held out her right hand.

“Mars! Quickly hand me the dagger! This attack only has momentary effects!”

“Right!” the Miko Senshi nodded, taking the dagger off her side and tossing it to her friend. “Catch it!”

Holding out her right hand, Mercury easily caught the dagger with one hand and slammed it through Pyro’s still form. The dagger pierced through his chest and the pointed end stabbing into the heart. In an instant, with the ice shattering off his body, Pyro’s body exploded into an explosive flame and dispersed in an instant. No body left behind. Nothing. Just a pile of dust.

Mercury looked down at the pile of dust that was once Pyro and held the silver dagger in her right hand. “I... I can’t believe I did that...”

“You should!” Mars called out, approaching her friend. “You did this all on your own. I mean, for goodness sakes, you took care of that Lycan yourself!”

“Well, you at least helped me a little... I mean...”

Mars smiled and put a hand on Mercury’s shoulder. “What are friends for? I can’t believe that idea of me absorbing flame elemental powers from other users actually works.”

“I was surprised myself. So, now I’m the second Senshi to reach her Eternal form,” the genius girl looked down at her new outfit. “Quite the upgrade if you ask me...”

“Upgrade? More like a super power-up if you ask me. I’m looking forward to when I can achieve my Eternal form. Anyway, we did it without everyone’s help! That silver weapon actually worked.”

“Sure did... Listen, Mars, it’s best we get out of here before we draw out attention. It was a good thing all the students evacuated the area.”

“Yeah, I suggest we take the silver weapons and finish them back at my shrine,” Mars said, taking Mercury by the hand. “Let’s go.”

“Right!”
The two Senshi vanished out of the spot and left the scene with only the pile of dust remains that was once Pyro. The battle had ended and Sailor Mercury became the second Eternal Sailor Senshi.

-

Later, once retrieving the silver weapons and their equipment from the lab, Sailor Mercury flew up to the roof of the school while holding Sailor Mars by her waist.

“Hey, how is it that you can fly in your Eternal form and not Sailor Moon?”

“I... I’m not so sure,” Mercury realized it just now. “Perhaps it’s because I’m learning how to develop my new power effectively and quickly.”

“Well, we had better tell Usagi about that,” Mars smirked. “Ami-chan, you were truly amazing tonight. See, you’re stronger than you give yourself credit for. Wait until we tell everyone about what you did tonight. But, what surprised me more was that I could absorb that Lycan’s attack. We’ll figure this all out. Sooner or later...”

“Everyone, with my new Eternal power-up, I will not let any of you down. That is my promise to you,”
Mercury thought, flying across with Mars in her grasp.


Disclosed Underground Lair/10:09 PM


The red-eyed observer had witnessed the turn of events that had taken place. Pyro was eliminated by Sailor Mercury, who now achieved her Eternal power-up. This wasn’t exactly what he had expected from one of the members of the Sailor team.

Narrowing his eyes, the seated figure clasped his hands together and grinned. Losing Pyro was a major blow but seeing Mercury transform has intrigued him. Nonetheless, he would move on and carry out his plans.

“Impressive. Thanks to Pyro, one Sailor Senshi managed to unlock her next transformation stage. I honestly was not expecting this,” the figure said as his smile turned into a frown. “But yet I lost Pyro. These ladies are not to be underestimated. That’s all there is to it. I can no longer overlook them especially if they have discovered the weakness to silver. Those silver weapons will prove bothersome. If all of them unlock their new power, I will have no choice... but to call upon... them... But for now, I will wait and see where this will lead. On the bright side, I think I can confirm the identity of Sailor Mercury. But really I couldn’t tell who that girl was.”

Getting off his seat, the figure turned away and snapped his fingers. “Underground lair lock down. It’s time for this dog to sleep... until the next hunt.”

As he said that, he departed out of the lair and closed the door behind him.

(Cue fade to black)

End of Episode Three


Next Time

The Senshi’s Call to Arms! Mars Snake Fire!


It took me two days to complete this chapter. Close to 10,000 words. That’s pretty impressive for me these days. :)

The main villain has yet to reveal himself but don’t worry his name will be revealed soon. Also, we’ve see Sailor Mercury achieve her Eternal form. Go, Ami go! :D Anyhow, impressed with our favorite girl genius? I tried to make her as strong as I possibly could defeating a Lycan.

Also, we’ve seen a bit more development with the other Senshi. Like Makoto and Minako’s friendship. I don’t know why but I like pairing these two together. Kind of reminds me of a good mother and daughter relationship (not yuri mind you. So get those thoughts out of your head). Minako as the slightly immature but fun adult girl with a kid’s heart while Makoto is the caring and strict mother.

In addition, the Outers receive a cameo scene. What do you think of the way I’ve portrayed them in their household? Michiru as the house wife, Haruka as the slightly lazy but funny father-like figure, Hotaru as the daughter and Setsuna... well... I dunno.

And yes Cain Bearer is based off Lex Luthor in some respect (minus the bald head :P). CainCorps and developing a grudge against the Sailor Senshi. We’ll definitely see more of him in this story. What kind of role will he play later? Who knows but stay tuned. :D

Edit: Ok, just to cut down on any controversy, I’m renaming him Cain Bearer. Now his name is almost similar to Kane Bearer, Paul Barer’s storyline son and Undertaker’s younger brother from WWE. Eh, so what, Kane can’t do anything to me. Jacob Goodnight. :P

Anyway, Ami receives her well-deserved Eternal form. That takes care of that. In the next chapter, our favorite pyro princess, Rei, gets her own centric chapter and an Eternal form to boot. :P

That and the girls will OFFICIALLY receive their silver weapons. I know it should have happened in this specific chapter but... well, I wasn’t in the mood to write anything over 11,000. I admit I can be lazy, too.

Until then, leave me a review. Ami begs you to review her centric chapter. :)

I’m out! Later!