Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon in Hiding ❯ Chapter 1: The Problem with Sailor Moon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing.
 
This is the first season and all the inner scouts have been found. Usagi is Sailor Moon but she refuses to let anyone know, even her own scouts. When Usagi sees Rei transform she tells her not to tell anyone.
 
Sailor Moon in Hiding
 
Chapter 1: The Problem with Sailor Moon
 
Sailor moon gave a sigh of relief as she once again escaped against being found out. It is enough that Luna told her she must be Sailor moon but for her friends to know her true identity would crush her.
 
They loved her as a friend but they could only put up with so much. She loved them equally but they longed to see their princess.
 
The beginning of her problems started when she over heard Ami talking about how Sailor Moon seemed to always know where they where. This girl would get hurt, maybe even on purpose.
 
They were beginning to think that she did this to distract them. Even more so, they wondered where this Sailor Moon went off to every time they stopped fighting.
 
Even thought she claimed to be good, did not mean she is not setting them up for a trap. She might hate Beryl but as soon a Beryl left who would stop her from killing the Sailor Scouts? Beryl could be the only reason that she helped.
 
That girl could even be a member of the Dark Kingdom. None of their enemies acted nice when it came to the Moon Kingdom. Having the name Sailor Moon did not mean she belonged to the Moon Kingdom.
 
Usagi breathed in and out. “Breath, Usagi.” Her heart felt as it would decide to jump out of her chest at any time. It is a wonder that her heart crystal did not jump out as well.
 
She held her chest. “Hey meat ball's for brains what are you running from?”

Mamoru stood there in front of her waiting for her usual treatment. “It is not a good time for this, I too tired.”
 
She ran passed him as he looked at her bewildered and wondering if she would stop to breath.
 
Rei sat at home looking at her communicator. It went off unexpectedly, as Usagi reached her front steps.
 
Usagi ran up the step to see if Rei's ankle had healed from the last fight. Of course, she would act surprised but she wanted to comfort her friend.
 
That is when she heard, “Rei there is sailor business to attend to can we come over?”
 
Usagi backed up. Even though she knows who all the Sailor Scouts where she did not want to give up her position as Sailor Moon. If they found out some Dark Moon trash might find out or be torched into telling her secret.
 
One day, she would have to tell her secret but at this time there is no need. She knew that they could handle themselves in battle.

Rei's eyes when wide when she saw Usagi standing in the door. “What did you hear?”
 
Usagi heard almost the entire talk about how they needed to find the Moon Princess. To be perfectly honest, Usagi wanted to find her, too. Not for the obvious reasons but because she did not want anyone stealing away Tuxedo Mask.
 
This Moon Princess never helped her in a fight. Who would want a Princess that is not needed? What would the Scouts do with some Princess? Would they have to cater to her every whim?
 
Usagi did not want her friends to become slaves to some spoiled princess. However, this Princess might hold great power. She would not have to be Sailor Moon any longer. Luna might try to fight that though.
 
Luna could live with the new princess. Who is to say that Princess would need a black short haired cat? What would happen if she was allergic to cats.
 
Poor Luna. She could be hurt the most by her own Princess. Where is this the Princess?
 
Or, maybe she could solve all her problems. Tuxedo Mask is a hottie but there must be more men out there for her. Some man in a Mask needed counseling.
Long ago, a masked man would have been a refreshing for a ducal in distress. Tuxedo Mask never whisked her off in the sun set.
 
Rei spoke up, “Earth to Usagi, what did you hear?”
 
She appeared to be in her own world. “Most of it.”
 
Rei did not want anyone to know but if someone needed to find out, Usagi would be a bad choice. That little klutz would give them up in a second. “Don't tell anyone. You hear me? Usagi are you even lessoning?”
 
“Rei, I will not tell anyone.” Usagi had to come up with a plan. Either become upset, tell her about herself, or be the understanding friend that Rei knew her to be, “Does this mean that I am friends with Sailor Mars?”
 
“Yes, it does. Don't tell anyone. I am still your friend.”
 
Rei looked started in telling her friend the news. Usagi only knew one of the Scouts names. Rei could make sure that Usagi would not know any more names. She would have to bee more careful. “I promise.”
 
“You need to go; the other scouts will be here.”
 
“Ok,” Usagi hugged her friend and used the last of her energy to flee to her room.
 
Her mind wondered to a place were the Scout fought together. Rei would never have given her identity away to anyone, why her?
 
The day had been long enough and sleep overtook her.
 
The next day, Usagi ran home from school to the arcade. Her favorite game had been taken by some girls that where touring the area. Usagi heard that they would be here all week. There is something about urban living that impressed onlookers.
 
Other arcades existed outside of this place almost the entire world in fact. However, these people choice to set in her favorite place.
 
Usagi noticed Mamoru talking to Andrew but she could not be more upset. She put her coins in a fighting game. Soon, she was so into the game that she did not see the crowd forming. “Take that you.” She did not want to curse at the game in order to get it to work. “Ha ha, I win.”
 
Usagi giggled as the fighter on the screen beat the other apart. Inside, she wondered if the trash from the Nagaverse could be defeated so easily. One click of a button and boom gone.
 
 
Review.

I have a few chapters done already but after the fifth chapter I am having a problem.