Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Stars 11 ❯ Everything Has an End ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

[Rated PG for violence and some sensuality]

Ok, I gotta vent somewhere. I truly hate that all my fancy editing (complete with pretty colors) got butchered so it could get here. Now, I've revised the story so I could get rid of as many grammatical errors as possibe … er, I mean, possible.

Before anything, I'd like to say something:

This fanfic follows the "Sailor Moon Stars" manga story. (manga, not the anime) If you haven't read that, find it (it's really good).

This story is also part of a 5-chapter story I'm writing, so if you don't understand some stuff in it, it's probably a non-Sailor Moon part.

Now, without further delay:

Sormy Family Group Presents:

The Sailor Moon Stars Side Story

Stars 11

Part 1: Everything has an End

True love is real. No matter the circumstances, it will appear. It'll find you, even when you least expect it. It'll be there for you, through both the good and the bad times. True love is amazing, and when you find it, you'll never want to let go. True love is indeed real...

...Or...is it?

Obligatory Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Sailor Moon or any related characters. That's property of Naoko Takeuchi and the respective agencies. I'm just a fan, that's all.

[Picture, if you will, a white/cream vortex. A bright light shines at the end of this vortex. As the end of the vortex draws closer, the shining light dims down, revealing a unusual scene. Serena and Darien are in bed, Serena sleeping, and Darien watching her. As the first rays of the sun filter through the windows, Darien wakes Serena up with a kiss.]

Darien: Good morning.

Serena: Good morning, Darien. [A bit more awake] Seems like... like I was watching a long dream.

Darien: What kind of dream?

Serena: I forgot...[suddenly, a quick glimpse of Crystal Tokyo flashes through her mind] Darien...[getting closer to him] can you say it again?

Darien: I said it like 50 times last night.

Serena: Just once more.

Darien: Last time... Let's get married. [kiss]

Serena: Yes... yes...

Mina: NO WAY!

[BTW, it's already another scene. Serena, Amy, Raye, Mina, Lita, Luna and Artemis are all reunited in Lita's house. That's where Serena tells all]

Raye: I never thought it would happen so soon.

Lita: Raye, it's been well over 3 years now, and you're saying it's too soon?

Raye: I know that, I meant so soon in her life.

Amy: I'm happy for you, but I thought that...

Everyone else, on a monotonous tone: ...you would wait until after graduation.

Serena: I'm a freshman, I can't wait 'till I graduate. That could take 3... or 4...

Lita: ...Or 5...

Raye: ...6...

Mina: ...or 7 years.

Serena: Stop it! I'm not that hopeless in school!

Mina: Ok, ok. So... when you got the wedding planned for?

Serena: In about a month.

[Suddenly, a total strange silence wraps the enviroment for about a minute]

Lita: Now I think she's rushing it.

Serena: What? What do you mean? That's enough time, isn't it?

Raye: Not unless you want to make a little Vegas wedding.

Mina: There are a lot of things to do. Invitations, reception...

Amy: The wedding dress...

Lita: The honeymoon...

Luna: Your duties as Sailor Moon...

[Another strange silence flows about. Everyone looks at Luna in a weird manner]

Luna: What?

Mina: Luna, that's a too-obvious subject that doesn't have a place here.

Serena: Guys, you're not helping. If there's so much to do, then we should get going.

Lita: But, why the rush? Is there something coming soon?

Mina: Maybe she and Darien "got it on"?

Serena: That's none of your business.

Raye: Come on, Serena, you know we're just joking with you.

Amy: So, your parents know about this?

Serena: Not a bit.

Amy & Lita: WHAT?!

Raye: You're about to make the biggest jump of your life, and not even your family is clued in on it?

Serena: They'll know eventually.

Raye: When? When Rini is old enough to retire with a full pension?

Serena: NO! I'll tell them this week. (It's Saturday, start counting, kids)

Mina:[silently to Lita] I bet she'll talk on Friday.

Serena: That's it. If I can't get any respect here, I'm leaving.

Amy: Serena, wait!

Mina: Come on, Serena!

[Serena leaves the house, and everybody goes behind her, saying apologizing and/or friendly commentaries. Every time the group got close to Serena, she walked faster. Suddenly, Serena stops and the others pass her by. When they notice it and turn around, they find Serena looking at something across the street.]

Lita: Just like Serena, she always has time for playing at the arcade.

Serena: Not that. Look at the store next to it.

Amy: "Special Occasions R Us"

Artemis: When will they stop making those dumb jokes?

JCM(the writer): Who's writing the story? You, or me? Let me do my work the way I see fit.

Mina: It's strange, I've never seen that over there.

Lita: Maybe it's new.

Serena: Look at the beautiful wedding dress on display. I'm going there!

Luna: Don't you feel anything strange?

Artemis: Doesn't really feel evil, but it doesn't feel exactly good.

Raye: I don't sense anything. What about you, Sere...?

[When Raye looks around, Serena's not where she was. Serena had already crossed the street and was entering the store]

Raye: Dear hand...

[Serena enters the store, followed by her friends and rings the bell. A neatly dressed woman comes out from the back and speaks gently.]

Mara: Hi, welcome to "Special Occasions R Us". My name's Mara.

Lita: Aren't you that girl from that list...?

Mara: ...........

Serena: Anyway, I'm interested in that wedding dress on display.

Mara: Ah, we got a bride here, don't we? Please, move on to the back so I can measure you.

[Serena goes to the back of the store with Mara.]

Luna: This place gives me the creeps.

Mina: You're being paranoid, Luna. Just try to enjoy our free time.

[Serena and Mara emerge from the back.]

Mara: Ok, It'll be ready in about 2 1/2 weeks, maybe sooner. Remember, if you need anything, you can ring my bell.

Artemis: Are we done with those bad puns?

JCM: What did I told you?

Raye: One question: just how are you going to pay for this?

Serena: I'm not, Darien's gonna pay. (Ed. note: That sounds so nasty)

Mina: Well, that's one thing done, and about 100 more to go, and only 29 more days to do 'em.

Serena: Well, see ya, Mara, and thank you.

Mara: No... Thank you...

So, what do you think? It's my first SM fanfic, so I accept any type of commentaries. You can also go to my pseudo (fakie) web site at www.thisisnotreal.com

Wait, that's taken!

Now just go on to part 2:

Nothing left to the Imagination

JCM 2oo4