Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Dark ❯ Episode 14: The Episode After the Episode of Bad Luck. The Pervert Senshi Have a Pet for Show and Te ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Sailormoon Dark: Episode Fourteen
"The Episode After the Episode of Bad Luck. The Pervert Senshi Have a Pet for Show and Tell."

written by Laurel Wilson ( Sailorhathor@aol.com )
Inspired by the Japanese animated show Pretty Soldier Sailormoon.
The ideas for this fanfic were conceived in 1995, but this actual episode was written in April 2001. Revised September 2002.

Warning: This episode has a great deal of sexual innuendo.


"I promised you guys a hentai monster with tentacles and you're going to get a hentai monster with tentacles! Rather, Sailorcallisto almost gets it. Heh heh... um, Callisto, did you hear me? I made a funny."
"The one. The kindred spirit I have been looking for. It's
him."
"What's that dreamy look in your eye?"
"This show is still called Sailormoon! I better get an appearance in this episode or I'm adding that to my suit."
Pretty Soldier Sailormoon Dark Episode 14: The Episode After the Episode of Bad Luck. The Pervert Senshi Have a Pet for Show and Tell. The moonlight carries the message of love.

        What Uranus and Neptune didn't know is that these Pervert Senshi they were facing were actually 18-year-old boys; their reactions to now being female senshi might not've seemed so strange if Uranus and Neptune had known that. As things were, they looked at each other with bewildered expressions. "Is this a joke?" Neptune exclaimed.
        "Help us! I can't even repeat what they said they were going to do to us because it's too dirty!" one of the students cried.
        Sailorneptune and Sailoruranus posed back to back. "Disgusting perverts! We will not let you violate these innocent college students for your vile purposes."
        "How do you know they're so innocent? They are in college," Carbonecchi said, rolling her eyes.
        One of the students kicked her. "How dare you question my purity!"
        "Before I was so rudely interrupted," Sailoruranus continued, "I was going to say that I, the senshi of the sky, will crash your perverted party."
        "As will I, the senshi of the sea. Your libido has you sunk!"
        "Big Blue Dot!" suddenly cried Nitrogenhentai. She tossed a blue disc at Sailorneptune like a frisbee. Though she tried to dodge it, the blue disc smacked right into Neptune's face and stuck there. She instantly began to struggle to get it off.
        "Neptune!" Uranus tried to help her, but the Blue Dot would not come off.
        "Big Blue Dots are used to cover offensive things in anime programs," Sailornitrogenhentai explained. "As soon as the offensive thing goes away, so does the Dot."
        "Uh huh huh huh heh, you said thing."
        Neptune was obviously having trouble breathing; she struggled harder to get the Dot off her face. This convinced Uranus that she had to beat these three senshi herself and do it quickly. "World Shaking!" With great speed, her attack orb flew at the enemies.
        Sailorcarbonec chi smashed the World Shaking orb into the ground with her Carbon Sledgehammer. The diamond absorbed the orb. "Carbon Copycat!" Carbonecchi cried, swinging the hammer and then crashing it into the ground again. The World Shaking orb tore back at Uranus.
        Because she was looking out for the disabled Neptune, Uranus took most of the brunt of the attack. The bandages on her arms were ripped and rattled off, exposing her wounds. Uranus found herself laying ontop of Neptune in an effort to shield her, her body in great pain.
        "Uh huh huh heh, that kicked ass," Nitrogenhentai laughed.
        "Now that I've copied your power, I can add to it." Carbonecchi raised the Sledgehammer again. "World Shaking Orgas-"
        Uranus threw a big rock at her head, hitting her.
        "Ow! Buttmunch!"
        "No one does that to Neptune but me," Uranus declared.
        "At least your memory is good for something," Sailorneptune's muffled voice said from under the Blue Dot.
        Scoffing, Carbonecchi rubbed her head. "Nevermind. We'll take care of you later. We still have these students to finish with."
        "Aieeeeeeeee!" the students screamed.
        "Come on Boronfanboy, soap 'em up!"
        "Boron Soapy Sudsy,*" said Sailorboronfanboy. A fountain of soap suds sprayed out of the flower on the front of her fuku, dowsing the students. They screeched in protest; the other two perverted senshi excitedly hopped up and down.
        "Uh huh huh, their shirts are wet!"
        "Yeah, yeah! Wet t-shirt contest!"
        Sailoruranus had said she would do something to help these girls, but how could she help if her attacks could be copied? Somehow she had to get that big copycatting hammer out of Carbonecchi's hand.
        "Nitrogen Fluid Refrigerant!" cried Nitrogenhentai. A cloud of fog seeped from the handle of her whip and clung to the clothes of the girls.
        "Brrr, my clothes are frozen!" one girl cried. When she tried to struggle, part of her skirt broke off and shattered on the ground. "Ahhhh! Did you see that?!"
        Sailorcarbonecc hi swung her Hammer about like a toy. "Now to shatter your frozen clothes right off your bodies, uh huh huh huh!"
        "Yeah, we get to see you naked. Naked girls! Yeah, yeah!"
        There was the sound of an object cutting through the air as Sailorcallisto's Razor Claw flew past Carbonecchi, cutting her hand. With a scream she dropped the Carbon Sledgehammer. "Why'd you have to cut that hand?! Do you have any idea what important things I do with that hand?!"
        Callisto heroically jumped into the scene, catching her Talisman as it flew back to her. "I'll cut worse if you don't let those innocent girls go. I am Sailorcallisto, the Sailor Satellite of razor sharp aim. You will taste the edge of my claws!"
        "Again with the innocence! You don't know anything about these girls. They could be very immoral," Nitrogenhentai whined.
        One of the girls tried to kick her for saying that, but this only caused her skirt to break into pieces. "Gaaaah! Everyone can see my panties!"
        "Where?!" The Pervert Senshi gawked. "Hey Carbonecchi, I'm gettin' a stiff--oh wait, I don't have one of those right now."
        While their attention was on their captives, Prince Ganymede snuck in. He tapped his cane on the ground. "The Stretch."
        Anyone who knew nothing of Prince Ganymede would be confused by this power, but it could be easily explained. His older sister had inherited most of the powers that were directly related to the kingdom of Ganymede, so the younger prince had to find a new method of expressing his power. Back in the time of the Silver Millenium, Prince Ganymede had taken up magic shows as a hobby, a hobby that was eventually blended into his attacks.
        When he called for "The Stretch," the walls of a magician's cabinet zoomed around Sailorcarbonecchi, with her head, hands, and feet sticking out through holes in the front. The holes holding the hands and feet moved out to impossible lengths.
        "Owwww, ooooh, eeeech! Isn't this trick supposed to be performed with two extra girls in the cabinet?!" Carbonecchi asked with exasperation.
        "If you insist." Prince Ganymede tapped his cane on the ground again.
        The cabinet opened and sucked in Nitrogenhentai and Boronfanboy. Now they were trapped in the cabinet too, going through The Stretch. Their heads were pushed to the bottom of the cabinet and spun around in a perfect 360. "Owwwwwwwwwww!" the Pervert Senshi screamed together.
        The Blue Dot on Sailorneptune's face began to fade as the perverted senshi's hold over it was weakened. Uranus pulled at it, and it finally came off. Neptune desperately gasped for air. "Uranus, get the Hammer. We can't let her use it again," she rasped.
        Sailoruranus already had that idea in her head, so she rushed toward where the Carbon Sledgehammer lay.
        The Pervert Senshi, desperate to escape from the cabinet, cried in unison, "Tentacle Hentai Monster!"
        As Uranus reached for the Hammer, a slimy tentacle shot out of it, grabbing her wrist. It held her as the monster grew out of the Hammer's head. It was a humongous hentai monster with many long, thick tentacles.
        Sailorcallis to had just freed the students from their bonds and encouraged them to run off when the monster snatched her up.
        Neptune sprang to her feet. She got within ten feet of the monster and was ready to attack it when it hurled Sailoruranus at her. They were both thrown at least forty feet away and landed in a disoriented heap.
        "You still haven't cut down on the sweets?" Neptune groaned.
        "I told you, save the scolding for bed," Uranus mumbled back.
        The monster smashed the Stretching Cabinet to free the three Pervert Senshi. They scrambled out. Carbonecchi grabbed up her Hammer.
        As Prince Ganymede prepared to attack again, Tara finally found him, coming upon the scene. Her mouth fell open. "What the fork..."
        "Tara!" the prince snapped. "Why haven't you become Princess Ganymede yet?! Can't you see that Callisto is in trouble?"
        Angrily, Tara went for her brother's pocket. "Give me my transformation wand!" The pocket was empty. "But I saw you--"
        "Slight of hand," Prince Ganymede commented with a wicked smile.
        Sailorcallisto had cut off a few of the tentacles surrounding her, but they were quickly overcoming her, especially after they got ahold of the Razor Claw. "Guys, I could use your help here!"
        "Nathan, I mean it! Give me my transformation wand!"
        "Prince Ganymede!" he yelled.
        Such an easy distraction; Nitrogenhentai simply called, "Big Blue Dot!" and tossed two blue discs at Tara and her princely brother. Before they knew what was happening, their bickering had been silenced by the Blue Dots plastered to their faces. Both struggled with the Dots.
        "Hey Nitrogenhentai, she's pretty hot," Carbonecchi pointed out, indicating the captured Sailorcallisto.
        "Yeah, yeah! We should have a wet fuku contest!"
        Boronfanboy sighed, "I guess we have time for the contest before my tuba lesson. Boron Soapy Sudsy." More suds sprayed out of her flower and all over Callisto.
        "Ahhhhhgh! Heeeeeelp! I'm being molested by perverts!"
        "Let's freeze her clothes and break them off now."
        "No, I wanna recreate scenes from La Blue Girl first."
        "La Blue Girl?! Nooooooooooo!" Sailorcallisto screamed.
        Suddenly Soldierchlorine came running from one side of the main building and clapped his hands together loudly. "Green Ripple!" When he separated his hands with a dramatic flourish, a liquidy wave of yellow-green energy flew from them and splashed the monster in the eyes.
        Who is he?! Sailorcallisto thought. He just came out of nowhere!
        "Hey! What's he doing to our pet monster?!" Carbonecchi yelled.
        The monster screeched, and began to rub its eyes. Sailorcallisto hung from another couple of tentacles, but she had been freed enough to start kicking at the beast. It screeched again, and swung at Soldierchlorine.
        Just as it was about to squash him, Chlorine jumped out of the way. The monster roared in pain as its tentacle scraped hard against the cement.
        "You might want to contact your nearest poison control center immediately if you want to save your pet monster's eyesight," Chlorine sneakily advised the evil senshi, then called to Callisto, "I'm Soldierchlorine. I'll give you the big senshi spiel after I rescue you."
        "Sailorcallisto. And thanks." Kick kick!
        The monster batted at Chlorine, but did not lose its hold on the kicking Callisto. Just how many tentacles did the beast have anyway?
        He looked up at her as he tried to decide how to get her out of the monster's grasp. The evil senshi prepared to attack, so Soldierchlorine acted fast. Just before, he took the time to wonder if the girl he was trying to save was Ursula. There weren't a lot of black women at this university, and how many of them could be senshi too? A second later, Chlorine attacked the monster again. "Green Ripple!" Another wave of Chlorine energy smacked it in the face, but this time, most of it went in its mouth.
        "RRRRRRRRRRRAAAA AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!" the monster roared in pain. All of its tentacles went to its head, releasing Callisto. Grabbing hold of the Razor Claw, she danced in midair for a second, then plummeted toward the ground. Callisto felt herself falling, and thought Oh great! This is going to hurt.
        Chlorine gladly opened his arms and caught her, spreading his legs apart to brace himself to receive her weight. He almost took a header right on top of her, but managed to stay on his feet.
        "Oof!" she cried. As the warm arms caught her, Sailorcallisto looked up into his face again. Soldierchlorine! Seeing him this close up, I'd swear he was that guy I was just talking to... but he seemed like such a regular guy. But what am I but a regular girl? This is weird... hey Calli, there are better times to be figuring such things out. Tentacle at twelve o' clock.
        As Chlorine moved away with Sailorcallisto in his arms, the hentai monster slammed a tentacle into the ground, trying to squash them. It left a small crater, but it missed.
        He darted several yards away, then put Callisto down. The Dark senshi tended to their monster while she and Chlorine planned what to do next. "Can you cut it up with that weapon of yours? It's pretty big."
        Callisto held up the Razor Claw. "I love a challenge," she growled, and took a step... then stumbled right into Soldierchlorine's arms. She caught herself on him. "Owwww..." Mean-looking bruises were already standing out on her legs from where the tentacles had squeezed them. Callisto looked up into his face. Her expression was pained and full of panic. "I can't walk. Get me to safety, so I don't become your liability in battle."
        Just as she asked, Chlorine carried her to a safe place, setting her down on the side of one of the smaller university buildings. "Will you be alright?"
        "Eventually." She noticed that the front of his senshi uniform was now covered in suds that had come off of her. "Sorry about that." Callisto sweatdropped. "At least we won't need a bath later." She got a sudden mental picture of the two of them in the shower together, "rinsing out their uniforms." A naughty smile crossed her face before she covered it and blushed like a cherry tomato. Oh man, there is no turning back now! This is a full-blown crush! He's just got to be Midori. "Would you check on my frien-um, would you check on the people out there? The ones with the blue discs covering their faces?"
        "Of course." Soldierchlorine started off, then added, "Don't go anywhere," and winked.
        Just as Soldierchlorine was taking off with Sailorcallisto, Kitaeru rounded a corner and came upon the scene. She gasped; her eyes widened in disbelief. Was that really the sort of monster one would see in a hentai feature before her?! And three scantily-clad senshi? And who were those people stumbling around with blue circles covering their faces? One sort of resembled Tara... what she could see of her...
        The blond-colored guinea pig draped over Kitaeru's shoulder sighed loudly. "This looks like another Dark senshi attack," Argo said, rolling his eyes. "At least from what you told me, it does. As your guardian, I think you should transform and fight."
        "I could have figured that out for myself, furbal--" Kitaeru began, but was cut off when someone surprised her by nudging her in the side.
        "You imitating a statue?" the person asked. As she went by, Kitaeru saw that it was Sailorblackhole. She took a deep breath and held it. It's her.
        The voice of Kei told Blackhole, It's her. The one who knows your every form.
        Blackhole gave Kitaeru an ominous wink before running toward the monster. Kitaeru absolutely froze.
        Argo opened his mouth to urge her to join in, but then Sailorhathor ran by. "Simon Says you can get off your lazy butt and join this battle. Otherwise, take cover," she barked, and kept on.
        Mouth gaping, Kitaeru found she still could not move. She didn't even know if she was breathing, though she could feel her heart pounding. It's them. It's really them. I have such a feeling of foreboding about their return!
        Argo squealed; it sounded like he was saying, "Wheek!" This startled the girl under his care. "Kitaeru, transform!" He rolled his eyes again.
        "No. I think it would be better if I watched this time." She moved partially behind a building so she would not be seen.
        Sailorblackhole and Sailorhathor ran past Uranus and Neptune, who were trying to get their bearings. Neptune rubbed her head. "Who are they?!"
        "Agents of the Dark, you have soiled the ground of this fine university with the slime of your reject from Urotsuki Doji. You've done plenty to deserve my wrath, so I will wreak it upon you. Your crimes will be avenged by Sailorhathor!"
        "Obvious ly you can't get women the acceptable way, so you create a disgusting monster and force yourselves upon them. Such behavior will not go uncorrected. I am Sailorblackhole, and you will be disintegrated!"
        "Hey Carbonecchi, she said we can't get women. She insulted us," Nitrogenhentai mumbled.
        Sailorcarbonec chi was chuckling. "She said we soiled the ground."
        Nitrogenhentai joined in, also chuckling. "Yeah, uh huh huh heh heh. Plop."
        Blackhole and Hathor looked at each other. "This is the best the Dark forces could do?"
        "Hey, hey Sailorboronfanboy, do that thing. Have her smell your flower."
        Sailorhathor, noticing they were referring to her, turned to Boronfanboy. "Smell your flower?"
        "Yeah, smell my flower," she chuckled, getting into the corny joke. Her flower suddenly squirted soap suds all over the front of Hathor's fuku. The Pervert Senshi laughed like this was the funniest thing in the world.
        Jumping back a step, Sailorhathor gasped in surprise, then glared at the three chortling bad senshi. "Come 'ere." She gestured for Boronfanboy to come closer.
        "Yes?"
&nbs p;       Hathor leaned in close and whispered secretively, "The Nile Runs With My Venom." A stream of water spurted out of the mirror in the center of her bow, splashing Sailorboronfanboy in the face. She immediately fell backward, apparently out cold.
        "Woah! She, like, killed Satuwatsu."
        When Chlorine encountered the scene again, Sailorboronfanboy was already lying unconscious on the ground. Kitaeru did not see him, because he was behind and to one side of her, in her blind spot. A blonde guinea pig sat on her shoulder. She seemed quite involved in the battle before her; her fingers gripped the building next to her side. Chlorine sidestepped around Kitaeru, heading back into the fray.
        When he came upon Tara and Prince Ganymede, they had both fallen to the ground and were struggling with the Dots on their faces. Soldierchlorine attempted to yank the plasticy blue goo off, but it stuck tight. The two siblings obviously had no idea who was trying to help them. Tara felt blindly at Chlorine's lower arms; this was not Callisto. The groping was like her blind questioning of who he was. Her hands stole to his face. All the while confused.
        "It's okay, I'm a friend of Sailorcallisto," he told her. "Soldierchlorine. I'm trying to get this stuff off without taking your face with it, you know, like those American cartoons where the cat washes his face and it's left on the towel?"
        The sound of faint chuckles, then coughing, came from under the Blue Dot.
        When Chlorine switched to trying to help Prince Ganymede, his hands immediately went to Chlorine's upper arms, and squeezed. The Prince made a flirtatious "hmmmm!" sound.
        Soldierchlorine' s first response was to chuckle. "That's quite enough of that, Hanagata."@
        Roaring, the hentai monster came after Sailorblackhole and Hathor. Hathor held the Sistrum staff before it, not flinching from its approach. "Scarab Strangle."
        Clouds of golden scarab beetles emerged from the mirror in her staff and began attacking the monster, biting it and burrowing inside its skin. The monster struggled in pain with its tentacles flailing.
        "Hey, stop attacking our hentai monster!" Sailorcarbonecchi said, as if it would do any good, and raised the Carbon Sledgehammer.
        Blackhole crossed one wrist over another and put her hands in a particular formation, with her index and pinky fingers up and her other fingers resting down against her hands with her thumbs covering them. "Atom Shredder!" A green and purple miniature black hole came out of her brooch and floated between her fingers.
        "Faceted Crush!" Carbonecchi slammed her hammer against the ground. Many pieces of black coal caught up in a diamond dust cloud flew toward her target.
        The black hole between Sailorblackhole's fingers became invisible and began to rotate. It suddenly shot at Carbonecchi, tearing at the air it moved through. On its way, the black hole ripped apart the Faceted Crush attack. Tiny irredescent grains of diamond dust showered the ground. The black hole crashed into Sailorcarbonecchi's hammer.
        "Carbon Copycat!" This caused the black hole to be sucked into the hammer. "Heh heh heh, my hammer sucks."
        Suddenly the Carbon Sledgehammer shattered from top to bottom, and each tiny piece of it disintegrated until it was gone.
        Sailorneptune gasped. "Did you see that?"
        "I saw it." Destroying a Talisman... that was quite a strong power that could do that.
        Carbonecchi stomped her feet, throwing a fit. "Buttwipe! What'd you do to my hammer?!"
        Sailorblackho le did not answer; it wasn't necessary. "Multiple Atom Shredder!" Several miniature black holes floated out of the brooch this time.
        "Hey Carbonecchi, I think we should, like, hide behind the monster, or she'll break us into little pieces." They ran behind the convulsing beast.
        The black holes, after becoming invisible above the senshi's fingers, shot at the monster and quickly made short work of it, disintegrating it into nothing. It roared and writhed until it was gone. Sailorcarbonecchi and Sailornitrogenhentai screamed and grabbed each other, then shoved each other away.
        "Don't touch me fartknocker!"
        The black holes flew around the two Dark senshi, backtracking to speed right toward them. They were too busy fighting to see it coming; the black holes started disintegrating them from the feet up.
        "You grabbed me, butt--OW!" Nitrogenhentai tried to run, but she soon had no feet to run with. The black holes quickly tore the two girls apart molecule from molecule as they screamed the whole time. Then they moved on to the prone body of Sailorboronfanboy and destroyed her too. The only thing left of them were their Soul Shields.
        The Blue Dots disappeared from the faces of Tara and Prince Ganymede. Both gasped for air. "What... where..."
        Trying to calm them, Soldierchlorine offered, "It's okay. The battle's over. Your friend is alright." He looked at Sailorblackhole and Hathor. "A couple of senshi I don't know stepped in, and destroyed the monster, plus the weird soldiers." Chlorine seemed to be the only one who wasn't amazed by the "demolition crew." The process made sense to him; when something was broken, it needed someone to fix it. These girls were simply endowed with the power to do so.
        The prince realized this was the guy with the nice upper arms, and tried to smile flirtatiously at him though he was coughing and sputtering. "So. -Hack!- Who -Cough!- are you? -Wheeze!- "
        Looking sidelong at him, Chlorine replied, "Soldierchlorine, remember?"
        "Oh yes. -cough- Hanagata? Are you my Otaru?" Prince Ganymede asked in a joking, snide tone. Tara smacked him in the back of the head.
        Chlorine chuckled. "You're going to get yourself in trouble, being so forward. Just like those perverted senshi they just wiped out."
        Prince Ganymede retorted, "They can only aspire to be as bad as me," before spasming into another coughing fit. He sat down, Tara next to him slapping him on the back.
        "He'll be okay. Physically," Tara assured with a smirk.
        "She's got a lot of power, to wipe them out like that by herself. Sailorblackhole? She's not familiar," Neptune commented.
        Uranus added, "That attack of Sailorhathor's wasn't too pretty either. You'd think I'd remember them..."
        Kitaeru gripped the side of the building hard, her hands shaking. "Two senshi from a tiny, unremarkable asteroid... where did they get such power?"
        The three Soul Shields spun cocoons around themselves which quickly split apart and fell away, revealing the three boys Baby Baby Love had originally hypnotized. Each one had two Soul Shields floating beside his head. The Carbon Shield and the Ecchi Shield hovered beside Shiriatama. Suddenly the Ecchi Shield lost its brilliance and took on the appearance of a regular person's Soul Shield. This was not odd to Sailoruranus and Neptune because these Shields behaved like the Star Seeds of a past war. The Hentai and Fanboy Shields also lost their brilliance before dissolving into the boys' bodies. The three Elemental Shields--Carbon, Nitrogen, and Boron--floated together in the air above them.
        "They're not real Elementals," Sailoruranus mused. "They're not even senshi at all. How did they get those Elemental Shields inside them?"
        As if they heard her, the Elemental Shields flew away, looking for their rightful owners.
        Baby Baby Love was nearby, but out of sight. She saw the Soul Shields flying overhead and jumped for them. The only one she managed to get ahold of was the Boron Shield. "Damn. Oh well, at least I got one. Darkcosmos can feed it to her machine." Baby Baby Love created a portal for a quick escape.
        The three boys collapsed to the ground in exhaustion. "My sexy boobs are gone," Biibasu frowned. "I was all ready to cop a feel off myself."
        "I don't feel well... I don't think I can go to my tuba lesson," Satuwatsu commented.
        After watching the boys be "reborn" from the cocoons, Soldierchlorine turned to go. He was no longer needed here. "Tell Sailorcallisto I'll be around," he said, and took off.
        "Wait! Where did you come from?!" Tara called, but he was already gone. "Geez, you miss everything around here when your face is covered in blue goo."
        Sailorblackhole and Sailorhathor looked at Kitaeru, who was still keeping her distance. "I hope you enjoyed the concert," Blackhole said, and she and her sister ran away to avoid any questioning.
        Argo cringed. "They know more about you than you think."
        "More than they should know," Kitaeru added. "They're dangerous. I have to find out more about them."
        Limping over, Sailorcallisto joined Tara and Prince Ganymede. She looked all around, and, not seeing who she was looking for, sighed. There was a lost, but hopeful expression on her face. "A kindred spirit..." Callisto glanced over at Biibasu and company. "You think we should help those boys? They seem really out of it."
        "My duties as a prince do not include playing nursemaid to a bunch of ugly perverts," Prince Ganymede declared.
        "Fine. We let the perverts fend for themselves. Nath--uh, Prince Ganymede, give me back my transformation wand. Now." Tara demandingly held out her hand.
        Producing the wand from a hidden pocket, he slapped it into her hand. "Here. Take your common soldier's wand," Prince Ganymede hissed. "If it's so important to you. You've always been a disgrace to the kingdom of Ganymede, capering around in a soldier's uniform or, worse yet, that Court Jester outfit. You left our kingdom to be Silver Millenium's Court Jester because you were lonely. I should have known nothing would have changed in this life."
        "Hey, take it easy," Sailorcallisto said angrily.
        Prince Ganymede ignored her; he spat, "You've never been a proper princess and you never will be. Go back to the Moon Kingdom and play with your Jester's puppets." He flounced off, heading for the main university building.
        The look on Tara's face clearly showed she was devastated by her brother's continued harshness with her. Not so much because his words were mean, but because she feared he was right.


      & nbsp; Bikari, Taru, Jun, and Nozomi ran onto the campus in pursuit of the signal. The antennae light on their communicator blinked furiously until they rounded the last corner; suddenly, it slowed down to no activity at all.
        Bikari waved the communicator around. "What happened to the signal? It just went totally dead. It's like it disappeared into thin air."
        Zomi hugged Artemis-P to her chest. "Mommy... will we ever find you?"
        Jun sympathetically rubbed her shoulders.
        "Don't worry kid, we'll find the Dark half of your mom and restore her to her old self," Taru promised.
        Bikari sighed. "Oh well. We might as well join the others back at the hotel."
        "And hurry; we better get out of sight. 'Rents at 12 o'clock," Taru said. She pointed discreetly at Sailoruranus and Sailorneptune, who were picking themselves up some yards away.
        "But they won't recognize you. This is the past," Jun reminded her.
        "No, but that might stir their suspicions." Taru directed their attention to Artemis-P. "That'll look familiar to them. If we can get our mission done without freaking everybody out, it'll be a good thing. Come on." They headed away from the university.
        Midori stood on the bridge where he had met Ursula and watched them go, wondering what they were doing with the blinking box. So it was very likely that she was a senshi too... He thought about when would be a good time to reveal his secret identity to Ursula, and considered whether or not their first meeting would lead to more between them. That would certainly be alright with him. Before he headed off to another class, Midori took the time to retrieve the cigarette he'd dropped when he ran off to transform and stamp it out in the nearest ashtray.


       ;  In her dorm room, Usagi flipped through a photo album, trying her hardest not to cry. When she got back from a class there had been a note on her door from the Floor Monitor that said, "In light of the fact that your roommate has been withdrawn from school, a new roommate has been assigned to your room. She should be moving in today. We hope you will make her feel welcome."
        "I can't accept another roommate, I just can't, Rei," Usagi said to a photo of herself and Rei at a festival. "It will just be another reminder that you're gone. I know I shouldn't feel alone..." She put her hand over the Cosmos Brooch . "...but I'm just not strong enough to take this."
        "I understand why you feel that way, Usagi Tsukino, but you're wrong," Sailorodin's voice said from behind her.
        Usagi gasped, turning to look at her. "Sailorodin! How did you get in here without me knowing? Can you teach me that trick?"
        Odin shrugged. "Not really. It's sort of an Odin thing. I have an oracle to show you." The blank Rune in her staff shined until the 17th Rune, Ehwaz, appeared on it. "Ehwaz. Movement. Sometimes we must deal with transitions in life. Better to meet them with roller skates on our feet than heavy shoes, because they can be good for us in the long run. You really don't want your new roommate to think it's her you don't like, do you?"
        "No..." Usagi replied, picking at the pleats on her skirt.
        "She's coming to live here whether you feel you can accept it or not. Better to try to accept it then, hm?"
        "Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just hard."
        "Transitions can be hard... but you're wrong about yourself, you know. You are one of the strongest forces in this galaxy. If only you knew how to tap into your full potential..."
        "Huh?" Usagi looked confused. "How can I be strong if I cry all the time over every little thing? I admit I haven't been doing that as much as I used to, but that's only because my Dark side is gone..."
        "You cry because you love humanity so much. You love this planet. That is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of your love. You weep when this Earth is in pain, when your friends are in pain. Your love makes you strong," Sailorodin explained. "I hope you trust my oracle."
        "But what about when I cry because I fall down and hurt myself? Doesn't that make me a crybaby?" Usagi looked down at her lap.
        There was a sudden knock at the door. When Usagi looked up, Odin was gone. "I wish she wouldn't do that..."
        The person at the door knocked again. Usagi answered it, and was surprised at who she saw. "Are you my new roommate?"
        "I sure am," said Kikan Kyomu. She and her sister Nezumi were at the door, as was a large tan cat who slinked along the doorjamb. "Kyomu Kikan. May I come in?"
        "You're the girls who gave the concert last night! You're famous!"
        The sisters looked at each other. "Well, yes, we pretty much are... did you see the concert?"
        "Yes! It was very good. You're very talented! Can I have your autograph?" Usagi asked with excitement.
        "Sure." Kikan paused, waiting. "Can we come in?" she asked again.
        Usagi began to laugh. "Oh I'm sorry! Of course, come in. Hey, I have a cat too! Her name is Luna. I bet our cats will get along great. We have to hide them from the Floor Monitor, though, because they don't allow pets in the dorms."
        "Luna?" Kikan put her suitcase down on the bed that looked like no one had been sleeping in it. Usagi's own bed was unmade, the covers hanging off the side. "My cat's name is Bastet ."
        "What a pretty name! You can use that dresser over there for your clothes. I saved the middle drawers for you." Actually, I saved them for Rei, but...
        "Really? Thank you." Kikan smiled at Usagi, who seemed to be full of energy and excitement for even mundane things. "You must already know my sister's name, since you attended our concert last night."
        "Yes, it's Nezumi. Pleased to meet you Kyomu-san."
        "Please, call me Nezumi." She was looking at Usagi as if she had something to say to her, but didn't know where to begin. Kei was going off in her head about the girl, something about Sailor Moon. Be quiet Kei! I can't carry on a normal conversation with you ranting like that.
        "Once you're done unpacking, why don't we go down to the snack shop and get some ice cream? We can get to know each other," Usagi suggested.
        "Sure. Maybe then I can find out your name," Kikan grinned back.
        Again Usagi started to laugh. "I'm such an airhead! I'm Tsukino Usagi. Call me Usagi." Smiling, she began to pet the tan cat, Bastet, who loved rubbing against everything in the room. "I bet you and Luna will be the best of friends." She looked at the open photo album on her bed. I'm going into this with roller skates on, Rei. Just like Sailorodin told me. You'd be proud of me.


         A few miles away, two girls worked busily in the garage of the brown-haired girl's home, getting it cleaned up. "Can you believe my stupid brother Shiriatama gave up the money for doing this super easy chore? There isn't even that much junk out here," observed Maneshi .
        "Yeah, he's probably out girl-watching with my idiot brother Biibasu," Taka said. She crouched down by the edge of the forest that bordered Maneshi's home, a piece of sushi in her hand.
        "Probably." Maneshi looked at her friend. "Of course this garage would get cleaner faster if my helper was helping me. Taka-chan, what are you doing?"
        Taka held the piece of sushi out. "There's a little fox here; I'm trying to lure him to me so I can check him out. I think his leg is injured."
        "With sushi?"
        "Well, he probably eats fish out there in the forest. Not with rice and sauce, but it's as close as I can get. Come 'ere little guy, I won't hurt you."
        The fox stared at Taka, then limped a little closer.
        "He's got a little bald patch on his head. It looks like some kinda funny symbol. He probably just got in a fight and got scratched."
        Maneshi rolled her eyes. "He's not going to come to you, Taka. Would you help me clean, please?"
        "Just a second. He's starting to trust me." Taka moved a little closer to the fox.
        Suddenly the critter raised her head, scanning the sky. Two points of light were moving toward the house. "Just as I felt," the fox said. "You better brace yourself."
        "Huh?!!" Taka fell backward on her bottom in surprise. "Did you-" She stopped when a whistling sound filled the air. Then she saw the two Soul Shields flying toward her. "What's that?!"
        The fox snatched up the sushi that Taka had dropped in her surprise. "I said you should brace yourself," she reminded while chewing.
        Maneshi ran out of the garage. "What are you yelling about? Ahhhh! What are those?!" She pointed to the quickly approaching Soul Shields.
        Both girls retreated into the garage. "Close the door! Close the door!"
        The Soul Shields moved too fast for them. The Nitrogen Shield struck Taka in the back as she ran for cover, Shield disappearing into her body. As Maneshi reached for the button that would close the garage door, the Carbon Shield plowed into her chest. She screamed. Both girls were knocked to the floor, light streaming out of their eyes, ears, and mouths.
        The light began to calm back as the girls panted and clutched their chests. "I feel like I'm on fire," Maneshi cried.
        "My heart's pounding," Taka added.
        The fox strided into the garage, her limp gone. "Sorry I tried to trick you, but I had to get into your life somehow. I didn't know the Soul Shields would be arriving so soon. You are their rightful owners, and they have returned to you. I am the main guardian for the Elemental senshi. My name is Gogyou." She sat down near Taka. "And I am a she, for your information."

"Finally, a Sailormoon episode with Usagi! Go me! Next time, we all have new things to deal with--new roommates, new meetings, new memories coming to the surface, and new rivalries. Who will win the affections of Glen? Could it be Tara or Ursula?"
"I think it will be me."
"Nathan?! Did you come here to check out our schools or our babes?"
"I came here to do voiceovers. Sailorhelium has competition for the love of Charon. Just how far will Anubis go to win the heart of the strawberry-scented one?"
"Stop it! I'm supposed to do this preview! Gimme the mic!"
(The preview is interrupted by the sound of a scuffle and mic feedback.)
"Sailormoon Dark Episode 15: Memories Awaken. A Senshi Competition for Love."
"The moonlight carries the message of love."
"That's MY line! Waaaaaaaaaaah!"

----------------------------------------------- -----

* My friend Karen helped me come up with the name for this attack.
# This line was inspired by the scene from Sailor Stars, of course.
@ Hanagata is the name of a male character from the Sabre Marionette J series who is very overzealously in love with his male neighbor, Otaru. I think you get the joke.

On to Episode 15: Memories Awaken. A Senshi Competition for Love.
Back to Episodes
Back to Sailormoon Dark