Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Dark ❯ Episode 21: Through the Gates of Time. Our Crystal Forest is Weeping. ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Sailormoon Dark: Episode Twenty-One
"Through the Gates of Time. Our Crystal Forest is Weeping."

written by Laurel Wilson ( Sailorhathor@aol.com )
Inspired by the Japanese animated show Pretty Soldier Sailormoon.
The ideas for this fanfic were conceived in 1995, but this actual episode was written in February 2002.


"It doesn't bother me, I don't even want to know."
"Papa-san?"
"I live in the present, not the future. I don't even care."
"Papa-san, it's time to go through the Gates of Time."
"I mean, why would the future concern me at all? It hasn't even happened yet."
"Then what are you concerned with, Papa-san?"
"How you were born."
Pretty Soldier Sailormoon Dark Episode 21: Through the Gates of Time. Our Crystal Forest is Weeping. The moonlight carries the message of love.


        Two generations of Outer Senshi entered Haruka and Michiru's home in the late afternoon, when the sky outside was beginning to turn purple, and other senshi were on their way to the airport. Usagi accompanied them, as well as Jun and the child, Nozomi. Haruka tried to keep Usagi occupied with the care of the kid so she'd spend less time fretting over the boy who had collapsed at the college.
        "Put this cold rag on her forehead, Dumpling."
        Taking the rag from Haruka, Usagi placed it across the forehead of the little pink-haired girl, who was lying on the couch. Nozomi stirred a little. "It's amazing how much she looks like Chibiusa. It must be true; she must be her child." Usagi smiled gently. "I'm glad that Chibiusa will be able to grow up and have children in the future. That she will have a chance for peace."
        "Things aren't always peaceful in the future, but it's been kind of quiet since you defeated Nemesis," Jun commented.
        Bikari nudged her. "Hey, no babbling about the future."
        "Oh, right. Sorry." Jun smiled with embarassment.
        Nozomi groaned, and started rubbing her eyes. "Mommy?"
        Leaning over, Jun stroked the child's hair. "Honey, it's me, Aunt Jun."
        "I smell jasmine plants." Nozomi opened her eyes and looked at everyone. "Oh, hi Aunt Jun." She took hold of one of Usagi's ponytails, stroking it. "I thought you were Mommy. Your hair is soft, like Grammy's."
        Usagi giggled. "It's hard to think that one day, I'll be your grandmother."
        Nozomi smiled back, looking around more. "Where's my friend Momono? And Artemis-P?"
        "I'm sorry honey, but your friend ran away. She felt bad about hurting you. I bet we'll have the chance to see her again, when she's ready."
        Taru and Sash brought Artemis-P over to the couch. "We've been checking his navigational log, but we're all through with him now. He was lying on the ground behind a tree. The log shows that he was replying to a page from Luna-P when he flew away in such a hurry."
        "Luna-P?!"
        "Your mom and Luna-P were gone by the time we got there. I'm sorry, kid."
        "But why would Mommy page Artemis-P? Was she looking for me?" Nozomi wondered.
        Her face troubled, Usagi told them about seeing an adult Chibiusa with blue hair the other day, and how she had helped the enemy.
        "Then it could be worse than we thought. Darkcosmos stole Chibiusa's Dark half to use for whatever evil purposes she has in mind," Sash commented.
        "Looks that way."
        "We've got to get her back; this isn't like my mommy. She's not evil!" Nozomi cried, sitting up.
        Jun coaxed her to lie back down. "Don't worry Nozomi, we'll find her. You rest for me now, okay?"
        Crossing her arms, Haruka eyed the strangers. "So you've seen this Sailordarkcosmos?"
        They gave her the story of what had happened at the temple in Elysion. "I saw her face," Jun said. "She looked exactly like your Usagi. A younger version of the Queen I know. Except that Darkcosmos has black hair."
        Usagi gasped. "Just like the Usagi I saw in my room the night before orientation."
        "So there is a Dark version of Sailor Moon out there. If only we knew how..." Biting at a nail, Michiru went into the kitchen to check on dinner and to think.
        Haruka looked at Taru and Sash. "Yes. If only we knew how."
        That look spoke volumes to Taru, who had always been a bit more aware of her mother's jealousy over Michiru than Sash had ever been. Haruka was dying to know how the two girls had been conceived. What else could she think but that Michiru, the one they called Mama, had conceived both of them with another man? The circumstances of their birth was so unique, it was no wonder.
        Hotaru came back into the room. "I've talked to Setsuna; she's not sure it's such a good idea that we go into our own future for any reason. We already know far too much."
        "But we have to! I have the Cosmos Brooch now." Usagi held it up. "I know it can heal Chibiusa. It has the power of the Cosmos within it. My friends made it for me. There must be some good I can do with it." She hugged it to her chest.
        "Usagi-san, I know you want to help Chibiusa-chan, but we can't know too much about our own future. It's dangerous."
        "I'll go by myself if I have to," Usagi declared. "There has to be some good I can do with this brooch. There has to be! Unless... you can tell me that the boy at the college survived."
        Regretfully, Hotaru shook her head. "I know how hard this must be, Usagi. But no, the boy did not survive. It was on the news this past hour. He had a rare genetic disease that weakened his heart. Because of that, he couldn't take the attack. There was no way you could have known."
        "But he was still a person. A person corrupted by evil. I should have been able to heal him, not kill him. I refuse to accept that death is what this brooch is for!" Usagi held it out, squeezing it with intensity. "I never wanted this Cosmos power, but if I have to inherit it, then I'm going to make it my own."
        Resigned to the situation, Hotaru simply nodded. "It is true that you are not the soldier chosen to wield the power of death. It is quite a burden to handle. None of us know why you have this power now, but if you feel you can find an answer in the future, then I will back you up. We just have to be wary of stumbling upon things we shouldn't encounter."
        Haruka sighed. "We already know too much." With that, she ducked into the kitchen.
        Michiru stirred the contents of a pot on the stove. "I heard Usagi yelling; is she okay?"
        For a few seconds, Haruka watched her girlfriend, her eyes darting up and down. "Usagi's fine. She still wants to go into the future even though Setsuna thinks we shouldn't. As usual, Dumpling will get what she wants."
        Taking a small taste of the dish in the pot, Michiru asked, "Why are you being so short with me? Is it me you're mad at, or Dumpling?"
        Haruka paused for a moment, before crossing the kitchen and grasping Michiru's arm. Her face fell into a stricken expression. "Who is he?"
        Surprised, Michiru asked, "Who?"
        "The man who takes you away from me. The man you will have those two children with." Haruka's eyes were intense.
        "Haruka, there is no man. I don't know how those girls were conceived, but I swear, there isn't anyone but you. And there never will be anyone but you."
        For several more seconds, Haruka still held onto Michiru's arm, staring at her, searching her eyes for deceit.
        "Why would they call you Papa if there was a man in my life?" Michiru questioned, and looked at the hand gripping her arm. "Let go."
        Haruka did such, then leaned on the counter. "I'm sorry. This is all just too confusing. I trust you. But then, these two girls from the future show up claiming to be our children. The thought of someone else touching you that way... it makes me crazy."
        Michiru leaned against Haruka's back. "Don't think about things that will never happen. I'm sure we'll find out how it's possible later, when we're meant to. I imagine the two girls were conceived through artificial insemination. Doesn't that make sense? Now, you're just torturing yourself. Try to stop thinking about it, please?" She kissed the side of Haruka's neck.
        Haruka sighed. "You're right. I'll try."
        Back in the living room, Nozomi began playing with Usagi's ponytails again, attempting to tie them in a knot. "I think you should go into the future to try to heal my mommy. If anyone can do it, you can."
        With a gentle smile, Usagi gave the child a hug. "Thank you for having faith in me."
        Michiru called everyone to the table for dinner. Hearing this, Professor Tomoe and Setsuna came out of his lab for the first time that day. "What did you ma--oh, hello. I didn't realize we had company." His mind had been so focused on his work that he had not even heard what Setsuna and Hotaru were talking about earlier.
        Before he could say another word, Professor Tomoe was nearly tackled by the younger Setsuna, the girl who claimed Pluto as her mother. "Father! It's been ages since I've seen you; why don't you visit?!" She began to sob heavy, emotional tears. "I never see you anymore! Don't you love me?! Where have you been?! I've missed you so much!"
        The other Mirai Outers tried to shush her. "Set, the future! Shut up!"
        Young Setsuna was too upset to pay attention. She tightly hugged the bewildered Professor Tomoe and went on crying.
        "Uh, there there. Setsuna, who is this girl? Why does she call me Father?"
        Haruka appeared quite surprised. "If Setsuna is her mother, and Professor Tomoe is her father..."
        "I knew it!" cried Michiru. This confirmed months of suspicion; there had been too many hushed conversations in Professor Tomoe's office, too many stolen looks, and too many times Setsuna had been caught giggling girlishly in a very uncharacteristic manner. Embarassed by her outburst, she covered her mouth. Setsuna looked at the professor and promptly blushed a bright crimson.
        Taru and Sash couldn't help but giggle at everyone's reactions. Shizukesa only shook her head.


      &n bsp; Once dinner was finished and beds had been found for all the guests for the night, Haruka used the free time to break away. She ventured out onto the balcony of the bedroom she shared with Michiru for some "alone" time. Is this how Dumpling felt when Chibiusa fell from the sky and it was eventually revealed that she was Dumpling's daughter from the future? It was enough to drive most people crazy. But figure in that your life partner was the same sex you are and you had quite a quandry. In some way, a man would have to be involved, wouldn't he?
        "You don't have to worry," said a voice behind Haruka. She stopped nibbling on her knuckles long enough to turn around; Taru stood there. "Things are not--will not--be what you think."
        "What do I think?"
        "You think Michiru is going to leave you sometime in the future for a man who will be our father. Mine and Sash's father." Taru stepped out onto the balcony.
        "You know me very well, kid." Smiling slyly, Haruka continued, "So that's not what's going to happen?"
        "No. I can't tell you anything else because it's not good for someone to know too much about their own future. You see what happens when they get a glimpse..."
        Haruka snickered; the kid had somehow gotten her sense of humor. "Yes, I see that. What you're telling me is that I'm going to leave Michiru for a man?"
        Now it was Taru's turn to laugh. "No, nothing that far out. Let me put it this way--Sash and I will not be born in a conventional manner. You don't have to worry about Michiru leaving you, but you do have to wait to find out how it's all possible."
        "You're funny, kid. Okay, I can wait." Haruka leaned on the railing. "Taru. Is that short for Hotaru?"
        "No, it's short for Kouzentaru."
        "Kouzentar u. I like that."
        Satisfied that she had quieted her mother's fears, Taru turned to go back to the guest room.
        "Taru?"
  ;       The teen paused, looking back.
        "Thank you."


      &n bsp; A part of Usagi wished that her roommate Kikan would not be there when she got back to the dorm room, but the other part hoped that she would be. Tomorrow she and some of the others would go forward in time to Crystal Tokyo so she would have the chance to help Chibiusa. Usagi found herself nervous about the whole thing. Her hand stole to the Cosmos Brooch... what if...
        Before she got to the door, Usagi realized she could hear the television on inside her dorm room. So Kikan was home. Either that or she likes to waste electricity! With a tentative sigh, Usagi opened the door.
        Kikan was indeed sitting on her bed watching television. "Usagi? Hi. I'm just watching the news."
        Luna lifted her head when Usagi came in. It was obvious by the look on her furry face that she desperately wanted to talk to Usagi, but thought she could not in front of Kikan. Luna was not sure if Bastet had told her owner the truth yet.
        "Hey, uh... everyone." Almost spoke directly to Luna! Oops. "What have you been up to?"
        "Oh, studying, hanging out with my sister, stuff like that. One of the clubs is throwing a party tomorrow night; supposed to be wicked!" Kikan watched as Usagi sat down on her bed, rubbing her neck. "Are you okay? You seem tired."
        "Yeah, I am a bit tired. Um, Kikan, can I ask you a question?"
        "Sure."
        "Well, it's sort of a hypothetical situation." Usagi looked down at the floor, sheepishly rubbing her toes over the rug by her bed. "Have you ever been put in a position where you tried to do something good, but it turned out all wrong, and someone got hurt?" she asked.
        Thinking a moment, Kikan replied, "Yes. I think we all have had an experience like that."
        "Did you feel really guilty about it afterward?"
        Kikan shrugged. "Depends on what happened. Some mistakes can't be helped. You try to set things right and it doesn't work out... often it isn't even your fault. It's just the way life goes sometimes."
        "I wish it could be that easy," Usagi mumbled, and sighed.
        "Usagi-chan, do these questions have anything to do with what happened this afternoon?"
        Usagi started at the question, slowly raising her head to stare at her roommate. "What... happened this afternoon?"
        "Yes, the fight, out in front of the college. I saw what you guys did to the front doors and windows. That was some fight."
        Trying to play dumb, Usagi said, "I don't know what you're talking about. That was a magical girls' fight, and I'm not one of them."
        "You don't have to pretend with me, Sailor Moon. I know who you are, and how you've become Sailorcosmos now. I have my sources."
        She simply couldn't keep it up; Usagi was such a bad liar. Her shoulders slumped in defeat. "What kind of sources?"
        Bastet stood up from her lounging place on Kikan's bed. "Sssuch as me."
        Usagi recoiled in surprise. "You talked!"
        "A talking cat is sssomething new to you?" Bastet jumped from Kikan's bed to Usagi's. "I thought you'd be quite usssed to that by now."
        Embarassed, Luna sweatdropped. "Um, yes, Bastet and I already talked earlier. I wasn't sure when I would get the chance to tell you."
        "If you have a talking cat too, then that means..."
        "Yes, Usagi. I am also a sailor soldier. I'm Sailorhathor."
        Usagi happily jumped up and dove at Kikan, hugging her almost gratefully. "You're a senshi too?! I'm so glad! Well, not that you're in constant danger, that's the bad part of being a senshi, but that we can relate to each other that way. I'd never be happy about anyone being put in danger."
        Laughing, Kikan hugged her back. "I knew what you meant. It does make living with each other easier, that we're both senshi."
        "So, where is Hathor? I've never heard of that planet..."
        Kikan laughed again. "It's not a planet; it's an asteroid."
        "Oh!"
&n bsp;       "Anyway, did your questions have anything to do with what happened this afternoon?"
        Becoming somber, Usagi sat back down on her bed. "Yes."
        "You feel bad because of what happened to that guy."
        Usagi only nodded.
        "We all have to deal with this sort of thing, being defenders of the Earth. You can't feel bad about it. It's like they said on the news, the guy was really sick. You didn't know, did you?"
        Looking down in shame, Usagi shook her head, but still tried to protest. "But the girl was right. The attack is too strong. I never should have... used it..." Sobs welled up in her throat. "Oh God, I'm such a crybaby. Why do I always have to cry?"
        "Usagi-chan..." Moving to the other girl's bed, Kikan hugged her, comforting her. "It wasn't your fault."
        Usagi desperately embraced Kikan back and sobbed with guilt. "I didn't mean to kill him... he was a person..."
        Luna sadly meowed, "Usagi-chan," and nuzzled her head against her owner's side.


      &n bsp; It was the next day to everyone else, but to Usagi and several of the others, it was more than 900 years in the future. Usagi, the original Outer senshi, and the Mirai Outers had all stepped through the Gates of Time and exited the Time Warp into Sailormiraipluto's chambers in Crystal Tokyo.
        "You have an entrance to the Time Warp in your bedroom?" Setsuna scoldingly exclaimed.
        Miraipluto sweatdropped, holding the Time Key behind her back and looking up at her mother sheepishly. "Your future self thought it was a good idea..."
        "Ah. Well, I don't really want to have a talk with myself on this trip, so I'll take your word for it. I think we've all had enough shocks already." Setsuna playfully tweaked the girl's nose.
        Miraipluto cringed, as if such affection was unfamiliar and uncomfortable to her.
        "Let's go see Chibiusa, in Elysion."
        The Mirai senshi took them to the lowest room of the castle, and lifted a trap door leading to stairs below. The stairs took them to a beautiful garden area with stone pillars, statuary, and many fragrant jasmine and honeysuckle plants climbing all over everything.
        "Your own entrance into Paradise. That's gotta be handy," Michiru commented.
        "Chibiusa had it put in so she could more easily maintain her marriage to Elios. He cannot leave Elysion for long periods, you know," Sailormiraijupiter reminded them. "Let me cut some of these plants for Jun; she asked me to bring some back. Drinking tea made with plants grown in Elysion allows her to spend more time away."
        "It's hard to think of Chibiusa all grown up and married," Usagi mused.
        Two shrine maidens were scrubbing the stairs of Elios' temple as the group approached. The stains they were attempting to get out of the stone steps were the colors that had run out of Sailormiraimoon's uniform. So far, they seemed to be unsuccessful.
        "Where has the Princess been taken?" Miraineptune asked.
        Before the shrine maidens could answer, a figure stepped down from the summit of the temple and walked toward the group. She wore a long purple dress and had black hair reaching to her lower back. A royal crown adorned her head.
        "Mistress 9!" Usagi gasped.
        The lovely woman laughed. "Usagi-san, don't you recognize me?"
        "Hotaru!" Setsuna exclaimed. "You're all grown up!"
        The young, present-time Hotaru's eyes became wide as saucers. "You're me?!"
        "And a queen." Sailormiraisaturn hugged her mother around the waist, who in turn squeezed her daughter close to her and kissed her head. "Queen Saturn. With my birth, she was promoted from princess."
        "Oh, that's a relief. You look a lot like Mistress 9," Usagi mused.
        "Queen Saturn, where has the Princess been taken?"
        "Elios had her placed on a hover pedestal and taken to the control room of the castle. He thought she would be safer there," Queen Saturn replied. "Why did you bring them from the past? Even you, Setsuna-mama? You know how dangerous this could be."
        "Usagi-san insisted on coming," Hotaru replied. "She's gained the power of the cosmos, and she wants to try to use it to heal Chibiusa. The others came along to supervise."
        "I'm not surprised you two would insist on coming, Michiru-mama and Haruka-papa. Always the watchdogs," Queen Saturn joked with a grin. "Alright, you can try it, but you must leave right after. It's not good for-"
        "-one to know too much about their own future," Haruka and Michiru finished wryly.


      & nbsp; His head on the computer console, Elios sat in the control room with the huge block of Winter Crystal that held his unconscious wife and the elder Luna. He slowly raised his head to look at her again.
        "Otome yo," he whispered. "Please get better soon. The Winter Crystal is a miraculous healer, but sometimes there is a price. Sometimes it wipes the memory clean. You can't let that happen, my pretty girl. You can't forget me and our daughter. Look, I have loaded the computer with memory modules from my own recollections. My memories of you. I'm going to play them so you won't forget us. Like our own private home movies."
        Elios hovered his hand over a few of the crystal buttons on the computer console. A "movie" came up on the large screen of a 15-year-old Chibiusa in her Supersailormoon fuku.
        "See? You hadn't evolved into Eternalsailormoon yet."
        A younger-looking Elios shyly approached her; she didn't see him slinking up behind her and almost whacked him in the head as she swung her wand.
        "Ack! Oh, I'm sorry!"
        Elios had ducked to avoid being hit. He tentatively straightened up. "Hello Chibiusa-chan. You look lovely today."
        The pink-haired teen squinted at him. "Are you kidding? I've been training all day, I'm covered in sweat, and one of my odango is coming out. Do I know you?"
        Elios looked hurt. "Has it been that long since we've spoken? Since you came back from the 20th Century, your parents have kept you very busy."
        "Yeah, they wanted to make up for all the time they lost with me, while I was growing up in the past. But I've been back for years; when was the last time we saw each other?"
        "Otome yo... it's me," Elios whispered.
        A deep blush slowly crept into Chibiusa's face. "You're Elios... Pegasus... I should have recognized you. You're so much older. We haven't seen each other since I was a child."
        "You are older too. And only more pretty."
        Chibiusa smiled at the flattery; coming from him, it meant so much more than usual.
        "Then, I was a bit too young to fully appreciate you. What we had." Elios drew closer to her. "But now, I cherish those memories. Otome yo..."
        Chibiusa did not back away. The warmth of his closeness brought back beautiful memories of when his spirit resided within her Dream Mirror. How they had faced down Nehelenia together, Elios lying in her arms for a brief moment. They were both children then; had it just been puppy love? Or eternal love? "I remember."
        Elios held up the present he'd brought for her. "I'm sure this will bring back some memories." It was the green jewel-accented globe through which his alter ego Pegasus had spoken to Chibiusa back in the 20th Century.
        Chibiusa took it, looking it over. "Oh, I remember this... Pegasus..." Her brow furrowed. "This is the gaudiest thing I've ever seen."
        The adult Elios began to laugh heartily, as did his younger self on the computer screen. "Your taste always was more reserved than mine. Remember later, when we met in the Crystal Forest of Elysion? Our forest?"
        The screen switched to a view of the gorgeous forest in question. There was a freshened-up Chibiusa in her royal dress, waiting for Elios. She ran her hand over one of the large crystals growing from the ground.
        "It's warm," she remarked to Elios as he approached.
        "Yes. They're full of the energy of Elysion." He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Is it alright if I hold you like this?"
        "Very much so." Chibiusa leaned into him, enjoying how warm he felt. "It's nice to be here with you again, as a young woman instead of a child. There was so much back then that we were too young to understand. It's all different now."
        "Before, we had so little time for this. Things were desperate and scary under Nehelenia's thumb. And yes, we were too young... but now, we're not. What do you feel when you think of me?" Elios whispered in her ear.
        Chibiusa closed her eyes at the wonderful tickling feeling of his breath in her ear. The sound of his soft, sexy voice. "Comfort. Protection. An overwhelming sense of love," Chibiusa replied softly. "What do you feel when you hold me?"
        "Safety. Love that has been with me for centuries. And desire so strong I can hardly control myself." Elios began to kiss her neck.
        She moaned lightly, hugging his arms around her waist. "Now I know we've both grown up considerably."
        Adult Elios had to turn away from the screen. "Our Crystal Forest... it knows we are apart right now. I looked at it through the cameras connected to this computer a little while ago... the forest is crying. The crystals are dripping energy all over the ground. Our Crystal Forest is weeping for us, Otome yo. Oh how I miss you..."
        Elios buried his head in his arms again and flopped onto the computer console. This cancelled the playback of the current memory and brought up another one. There stood adult Chibiusa in the doorway of the bathroom, in their castle chambers. With the light in the room very dim, Elios lay on their bed, waiting for her in the near dark. Chibiusa reached up and took out two hair clips, releasing her hair from its odango. She shook it out; the piles of pink hair fell around her shoulders and down her back. "Who says the honeymoon is over?" Chibiusa asked slyly before stepping into the moonlight coming in through the windows.
        Elios could now see she was wearing a sheer see-through nightie... and nothing else.
        "Um... Elios?"
        He suddenly scrambled to turn the memory playback off. Elios was quite flustered as he turned to see who had snuck in the room. "Uh, er, Queen Saturn? What's going on?"
        A few of the Mirai Outers giggled.
        Queen Saturn explained everything to him before beckoning Usagi to step forward. Usagi did so, a little tentatively.
        "It's been a long time since I've seen you, Elios--you've grown so." She realized the others were staring at her expectantly. "Sorry. I'm just a little nervous. Um, let me go transform..." A sweatdrop obscured the back of her head as she ducked around a corner and emerged as Sailorcosmos.
        She held the Cosmos Brooch to her heart. Please do this one thing for me, Sailorcosmos begged the power within the brooch. Prove to me that having your power is worthwhile. That it is inherently good.
        Sailorcosmos held up the brooch, looking at Chibiusa's still face through the layers of Winter Crystal. Those huge dark crystals protruding from her abdomen... those would have to be dissolved before the wounds could be healed. She concentrated, trying to find the right magical phrase for this... but none came.
        Why won't the words come to me? If Luna wasn't able to tell me, the words always came before. Not wanting to disappoint the others, Cosmos decided to try some magic from the past. "Cosmos Healing Escalation!" Surely with the word change, the Cosmos power would work to heal Chibiusa.
        The brooch was totally unreactive.
        "It's not working," Miraipluto lamented.
        Undaunted, Sailorcosmos tried again. "Cosmos Therapy Kiss!" She waited, but there was still no reaction. "Cosmos Therapy Kiss!" she yelled more desperately.
        Again, nothing happened.
        Her eyes welled up with tears. "Cosmos! Therapy! KISS!" Sailorcosmos waited a few seconds and then threw the brooch against a wall before collapsing to her knees. "It didn't work, nothing works, I don't want this power anymore! It's useless! What good is it?!" She buried her face in her hands.

"Dumpling, please don't lose that hope that keeps the light in your eyes. It will be alright."
"How can it be when my powers are useless? I'm a murderer! Things will never be the same again."
"We look to you for hope, Usagi-san. You never give up. Don't be so hard on yourself."
"We hardly know each other, but I feel I can do anything when I think of Sailor Moon. Like my Heri-ai, she is full of hope and determination. I, Sailorcharon, will face the Doors of Hell, and triumph over every evil within them, with the spirit of Sailor Moon at my side. Don't tell me my faith in you is all in vain."
Sailormoon Dark Episode 22: Facing the Doors of Hell. Soldiers Must Never Lose Hope! The moonlight carries the message of love.

----------------------------------------------------


On to Episode 22: Facing the Doors of Hell. Soldiers Must Never Lose Hope!
Back to Episodes
Back to Sailormoon Dark