Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Dark ❯ Episode 33: Dreaming in Sync. The Morpheus Coma. ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Sailormoon Dark: Episode Thirty-Three
"Dreaming in Sync. The Morpheus Coma."

Written by Laurel Wilson ( Sailorhathor@aol.com )
Inspired by the Japanese animated show Pretty Soldier Sailormoon.
The ideas for this fanfic were conceived in 1995, but this actual episode was written in July-August 2003.


"What's a Morpheus Coma?"
"It means you sleep for 24 hours. You will have dreams that may reveal things you don't want to deal with, but need to face."
"Ooh, can we just skip that part?"
"Some will be prophetic."
"I see the castle Ganymede! I see things from your perspective."
"I see... Nezumi in her slip. Please tell me this is a dream of prophecy."
"Ecchi!"
Pretty Soldier Sailormoon Dark Episode 33: Dreaming in Sync. The Morpheus Coma. The moonlight carries the message of love.


        "Okay, we got Glen to bed. Now what do we do with them?" Sam remarked, gesturing to the sleeping Tara and her brother, Nathan.
        Tabitha replied, "I called their friends to come get them. I did offer for them to just sleep it off here, but Ursula thought they might freak out when they woke up in a strange bed. We don't know exactly how this Morpheus Coma will affect them."
        "They should be fine," Marlena assured them, hearing their conversation. "Of course, they could encounter some intense truths in their dreams, but they should be okay."
        Julian sheepishly added, "I'm sorry how all this turned out. We never meant for anyone to wind up in a coma, even the 24-hour variety."
        Tabitha shrugged. "You two didn't start it, you were just defending yourselves. We understand."
        "Well, I just hope that Laurie will be alright. It wasn't my intention to upset her so much." Sighing, she looked around with concern. "Where did Taisha get off to? Taisha?"
        "I think I saw her wander off down the back hallway," Endora offered, and beckoned them to follow her.
        The group was surprised to find Taisha in the hallway leading up to Sailordarkcosmos' lair. The child had taken many dolls from Endora's room and posed them as if they were making their way to that room, Darkcosmos' room. One particularly large doll stood before the door and pointed at it with her plastic fingers. Her head had been turned to look at everyone as they approached.
        "Taisha, what have you done back here?" Julian asked, leaning down to the child's level. Taisha gave a shrug in return. "I'm sorry that she got into your things without permission."
        "It's alright," Endora replied. She looked up and down the hallway at all the dolls. "It's actually kinda cool."
        "But why is the one doll pointing at that room?" inquired Tabitha. "Does she think there's something in there?"
        Julian leaned down next to Taisha again. "Honey, why does the doll want us to look in that room? Is there something in there?"
        Taisha nodded. "Shadows," the child replied.


       ;  An endless empty black space was the only thing that greeted the eyes of the senshi who slept in a coma. They slowly became aware of each other. "What happened?" Sabrina asked the others.
        "That one senshi put the whammy on us. Sailorhypnos," Glen remembered. "Something called the Morpheus Coma."
        A sudden realization came to Tara, bringing a shocked look to her face. "Then we're in a coma?! Does that mean we'll never wake up?"
        "I doubt it's permanent. I mean, aren't the effects of most senshi powers just temporary?" Nathan wondered aloud.
        "I always thought so. Depends on the strength of the senshi."
        Glen put up a hand to shush everyone. "Forget how we got here; where are we?! Are we dreaming?"
        "I think we are. People don't usually dream the same thing, do they?" Looking ahead of her, Sabrina noticed something flying through the blackness, coming at them. "What's that?"
        Four human-sized Hypnos Capsules turned end-over-end as they sailed through the black space toward Tara, Nathan, Glen, and Sabrina.
        "Whatever they are, they're coming this way."
        "I'm not so sure I want to be here when they arrive." Nathan attempted to run the other way, but instead he just ran in place, unable to go anywhere. "Feet don't work here!"
        "Ahhh!" the others yelped. The four Capsules opened and each scooped up one of the frantic senshi. They closed, trapping them inside.
        Suddenly, Tara and Nathan found themselves floating, together, above a castle. "Is that...?"
        "It's the Castle Ganymede," Tara declared. "That's where we came from, in our past life as royalty."
        The two siblings were lowered into the castle where they could observe what was going on. They watched impartially as Queen Serenity carried on a conversation with their father from that life, King Ganymede. He was a jolly, robust man who always seemed to be laughing and drinking from a large golden goblet.
        "King Ganymede, you have to think of the big picture. If you continue to allow complete access to the mines to any group that requests it, they will quickly deplete Ganymede of all its riches."
        The king chuckled loudly with great amusement, and put his arm around his wife, Queen Ganymede. She smiled politely. "I appreciate your concern, Queen Serenity, but we have plenty. You see these fur-lined capes and robes, and these gem-encrusted goblets we drink from? We live an opulent, comfortable life. What kind of king would I be if I did not share my wealth with the less fortunate?"
        "That's a very admirable philosophy, King Ganymede, but the mines are your main source of wealth. If you allow too much to be taken by outsiders, there will be nothing left for your own kingdom." Queen Serenity clasped her hands together in desperation. "Perhaps you could limit the amount of time each group is allowed to mine-"
        Taking a gulp from his cup, the king waved off her suggestion, and laughed dismissively. "There will be no limits. My kingdom has plenty to go around! Now, we will celebrate that we can be with good friends like Queen Serenity and her daughter. Servants, more food and libation! Everyone, dance!"
        The folk of the kingdom who had been invited to the castle that night cheered and returned to their enjoyment of the king's overly generous hospitality. Queen Serenity caught Queen Ganymede's eye, seeing some worry there. The two women were both concerned for the same thing.
        "That was Mama's way," Tara said, some of the memories of her past life coming back to her. "She trusted his judgment, and let him make all the decisions regarding the mines."
        The scene before them faded, and a new room came into view. Princess Ganymede's quarters. She and Princess Serenity leisurely thumbed through all the royal dresses in Tara's closet. "Have I ever shown you this one?" She took out a long light yellow and green dress with puffy sleeves and an open skirt. "It's my favorite."
        Serenity gasped with delight. "That's so cute! So unique! Didn't you wear that to the last Sun Festival?"
        "I sure did!"
        "I wish I had a dress like that. Seems like all I ever wear is this white one."
        Tara, her eyes full of pain, turned away from the scene. A different memory from their past lives faded into view before her. Nathan turned around. "What's the matter, Ta--oh. I think I remember this."
        Queen Ganymede was having a heart-to-heart talk with her children. "It's no one's fault, really. But our advisors estimate that the mines have been stripped of 96% of their resources. We're trying to recover as much for ourselves as we can, but things will be a little lean around here for a while." She patted each teen on the shoulder. "We'll all have to make some sacrifices."
        Behind them, King Ganymede chuckled from his seat on his throne. "You're overreacting, darling. The people will come through for us. They will bring their excess jewels to the castle when they see that we need it. And we're alright, aren't we?" He patted his stomach. "I have certainly not missed any meals."
        The queen controlled her emotions, but she wanted to turn on her husband and scream at him for being so naive. Instead, she nearly pleaded with the king, "We could make the people do that. We could set a tax on their property, their assets."
        "No, no, there will be no tax on the Ganymede people. We will have none of that," he laughed.
        Queen Ganymede could no longer hide her frustration. "The children have never had to go without! It's not fair to ask them to do these things!"
        "There will be no taxes," the king repeated, just as jolly as ever.
        "What things?" Princess Ganymede asked. Her voice reflected the dread she felt.
        Trying to soften the blow, the queen gave her daughter a hug. "Hon, you may have noticed that I don't wear as many different dresses as I once did to all the royal events and parties."
        The princess nodded. "I did notice that. I haven't seen you wear the red one with the high collar, or the white one with the scoop neck, for months. Oh, and what about the blue and gold one with all the beads? You haven't worn that dress in over a year."
        "That's right, dear. That's because... I sold most of my dresses. Now, the money is running out, and we're very low on food for the oxen... I'm afraid..."
        Princess Ganymede could read the rest of that sentence in her mother's pained eyes. "Sell my dresses? You want to sell all of my beautiful dresses?!"
        "Not all of them, honey, just... the majority of them."
        Princess Ganymede immediately burst into tears. "Not my beautiful dresses! How can you let this happen?!" she yelled at her father. "I hate you!" The princess ran from the room.
        Shaking his head, King Ganymede chuckled. "Teenagers."
        The prince looked like he knew he was about to be hit by a bomb. "Mom, I know you wouldn't just do this to Tara... what will I have to give up?"
        Queen Ganymede took a deep breath, and put her hands on his shoulders. "You'll have to sell most of your horses. We can get by with the oxen. Maybe you can keep... two."
        Clenching his fists, the prince also turned on his father. "You stupid old fool! All you ever do is sit around and laugh while your kingdom falls to ruin! How can you care more about those thieves who gutted our mines than your own children?!" He also stormed from the room.
        The king once again shook his head and chuckled. "Such a serious young man! Everything will work out in the end."


      &n bsp; Glen and Sabrina found themselves in a most peculiar situation, as they were standing in a snow bank next to the frozen lake of Laurie's childhood. Laurie, dressed in tights, a skating skirt, and a warm jacket, skated along the icy surface with a content expression. The peculiar thing was that there was a desk next to the lake, at which sat an older, smartly dressed man, with Tabitha sitting on his lap.
        "What bizzarro land did we fall into?" Glen walked up to the desk. "Is this the information desk?"
        Tabitha just giggled back at him.
        "Uh, hey Tabi. Aren't you cold out here with no coat?"
        The man put his hand on Tabitha's knee, and they began to share little flirtatious kisses. "No way," Tabitha purred. "I'm quite warm." She and her beau chuckled naughtily.
        "Okay, I can guess why I'm dreaming about naughty naughty things, but what about you Sabrina?" Glen turned and saw the look on her face, a mixture of distress and disbelief. "Sabrina?" He suddenly remembered something she had told him a while back. "Is this the college professor you and Tabitha were seeing at the same time, but didn't know it?"
        Sabrina turned away, nodding. "It went on for months before I found out. Seeing them together like this, it brings it all back... how I walked in on them. They looked just like that."
        Between kisses, Tabitha said, "I tried to tell you he was a player. You were too naive for him."
        Cringing, Sabrina crossed her arms and walked away. "I don't want to deal with this. It's just a dream."
        Glen wished there was more he could do to ease the pain his friend obviously still felt over this heartache, but she was right--this was just a dream. Shrugging, he followed Sabrina closer to the edge of the lake. They watched Laurie glide across the ice like a floating angel. She spun and did a double turn in the air, landing not that far from where they stood.
        Glen and Sabrina clapped with pride. "You never should have given this up, Laurie. You're brilliant."
        As Laurie coasted past them, she spoke several cryptic words. "Her father tried to kill her, you know. The old one."
        Glen, shocked, looked at Sabrina. "Is that true?!"
        "Not her." Laurie rolled her eyes.
        "Tabitha?" asked Sabrina.
        The skater shook her head. "You're looking for the obvious. If you think about it, Glen, you'll figure it out." Laurie sailed toward the middle of the lake. "Watch me score a triple axle."
        "Who could she be talking about?" Glen asked.
        Shrugging, Sabrina pointed at her. "It's probably just weird dream talk. Watch her; she's going to try a triple axle. Those are supposed to be hard for female skaters."
        They both watched Laurie make the jump and do three and a half revolutions in the air before landing gracefully on the ice.
        "All right Laur-" Sabrina started to say. One second, Laurie was landing elegantly at the end of her jump, and the next, she was crashing through the ice into the freezing water below.


      & nbsp; "Wow," present-day Tara muttered as she watched her princely brother from their past life storm from the throne room. "Our dad back then could be pretty naive, but we didn't have to be so mean to him. We were kinda spoiled, huh?"
        "A bit," Nathan agreed. "But it's hard to be given wonderful things, like a lot of beautiful dresses, or a stable full of gorgeous horses, and then have them taken from you. Especially when you know it doesn't have to happen."
        The next events that they were shown were painful ones, perhaps the most painful of all, next to the attack that felled their kingdom. Out in the stables, a few princes from other galactic kingdoms looked over Prince Ganymede's ten horses. Prince Palladium and Prince Chronus were the big spenders that day.
        "I'll take the brown one, and the black one with the white spots," Palladium told his servants, who arranged to collect the horses their master wanted. He was about to remove the brown suede gloves he wore for riding when he spotted another attractive, well-groomed horse at the other end of the stables. She was red with white patches on her stomach, muzzle, and feet, and the sign on her door identified her as Muffy.
        Prince Palladium boldly leapt over one of the doors to a stall and climbed along the walls that separated them until he had reached Muffy's stall. There he mounted her back. "Hm, this one feels strong."
        Prince Ganymede turned from where he'd been feeding Stephanie, the other horse he'd elected to keep, and barked, "Get off her! She's not for sale!"
        Prince Palladium raised a curious eyebrow. "Are you sure? Your father allowed quite a large amount of money in assets to just walk right out of his kingdom. You might be able to use the cash."
        "I don't appreciate the sarcasm, jerk," Ganymede snapped back. "Get off my horse."
        With a snicker, Palladium tossed his blue hair back with a flick of his head, then climbed off the horse, scaling the walls of the stall to get back out. He grinned wickedly at Prince Ganymede. "Let me know if you change your mind. You know, there will probably come a time real soon when you can't afford her either. Why don't you just save us all a lot of time and sell her to me now?"
        Nearby, Prince Chronus heard, and snickered.
        Ganymede could take no more of the jerk's smugness. He rubbed his fingers together, producing a playing card out of thin air. "This is the Death card. It has been drawn for you. If you don't want to incur my wrath, you'd better leave my sight."
        Something in what Prince Ganymede said shook Palladium up considerably; he hurried from the stables with his servants trailing behind him. "Prince Palladium? Are you alright?" they called. They were all soon out of earshot.
        Chronus scoffed at Prince Ganymede, who was still holding the card up with a bewildered expression. "You idiot," Prince Chronus hissed. "How could you say that? He is dying."
        Present-day Nathan cringed. "I didn't know!"
        A princess they did not recognize entered the stables and began looking over one of the horses that was for sale. "I wonder who that is. Looks like she's going to buy Bolt." He sighed. "My third favorite horse."
        "Hey, did you notice the names of the other horses? Muffy and Stephanie?"
        "Yeah," Nathan replied. "They came back to me in this life, just in another form."
        The stables faded to blackness, closing the door on this scene, and opening another on Princess Ganymede's quarters. Several princesses were milling around her closet, looking through the dresses that her mother was making her sell.
        "I can't watch this again, I can't." Tara tried to turn away, but the scene played on all sides of her, so she covered her eyes. Unfortunately, she could not close her ears.
        Princess Hydrogen was among the girls. "And then my lord Palladium told me to buy as many dresses as my heart desires. His latest plundering adventure paid off quite well. He spoils me so."
        The princess she had been talking to, Rhea, simply nodded. "He's quite the military strategist."
        Princess Ganymede sat off in a corner stroking the skirt of one of the two dresses she'd been allowed to keep, feeling herself close to tears. Her mother had not allowed her to keep her favorite dress, the light yellow and green one, because it was the most expensive and would fetch the most money to help the kingdom. None of the girls had seemed interested in that dress yet, much to Princess Ganymede's joy, until Princess Hydrogen suddenly took hold of one of its sleeves.
        "Hm, this one's a bit busy for me, but my lord Palladium and I will have a daughter someday. Maybe I should buy it for her."
        Ganymede lowered her head in sadness, desperately fighting back the tears. All her hope for keeping the dress was lost now.
        Suddenly Princess Serenity popped in-between Hydrogen and Rhea and took hold of the dress. "Actually, I'm sorry Princess Hydrogen, but I'm already making arrangements to buy this dress."
        "This dress, for you?"
        "Yes. I've always wanted one like it."
        Princess Hydrogen shrugged. "Okay." She went on looking at other dresses.
        Having to sell her dresses... even her favorite one... this she could eventually accept... but one of her closest friends buying the one she knew was Princess Ganymede's very favorite dress? This the princess could not take. She rushed at Serenity angrily, grabbing at the dress. "How could you?! That's my favorite one and you know it! You can't have it!"
        Queen Ganymede ran over to pry her daughter's fingers off the expensive, delicate frock. "Tara, we talked about this. Be strong for me."
        Princess Ganymede began crying. "But it's my favorite, Mama. How could she buy it when she knows how much I love it?"
        Present-day Tara put her hands over her ears. "No more, please! I can't listen to anymore! It hurts too much."
        "Tara, the scene is changing," Nathan told her, so she would open her eyes.
        In this memory, Queen Ganymede explained to her son, "Tara will earn extra money to send home from this job, and she'll be in the center of all the excitement in the solar system. Silver Millennium is a very popular place. It's universally famous for the peace its ruler has brought to this galaxy."
        Prince Ganymede scoffed bitterly. "Wake up, Mom. There isn't any peace in this galaxy. There is talk of revolution on Earth every day. Besides, the royalty of Ganymede, acting as a common court jester... what a disgrace." He spit on the ground.
        "Nathaniel, the people of Silver Millennium like her, and we need the money, especially since your father has fallen ill. Don't hassle your sister about it."
        "She should be here, defending our castle with me," Prince Ganymede declared. "That's where she belongs."
        Nathan of the present day remembered what Midori had said to him. Maybe it was time to start forgiving. He sheepishly patted Tara's back. "Don't listen to him. He's stubborn and a little angry."
        "I know," Tara sighed. "You weren't altogether wrong back then either. I didn't just go to the Moon for the job; I was ashamed of our financial situation at home, ashamed that I had to sell most of my beautiful dresses right in front of many of the other princesses... it was so humiliating. So lonely, without all the lavish parties and dances. I couldn't stand it anymore. So I ran away."
        Smiling a bit, Nathan said, "So it had nothing to do with the fact that Serenity bought your favorite dress and took it back to the Moon with her?"
        Tara broke into a slightly embarrassed grin. "You caught me. I did want to keep watch over it. Sometimes I snuck into her quarters and held the dress in front of me, just looking at myself in the mirror. Serenity never wore it, that I ever saw. Maybe she just couldn't face me wearing it."
        Tara saw herself dressed in the jester outfit, walking through the stone arches of Silver Millennium's walkways, reading an invitation to one of the kingdom's biggest parties. "Come wearing your finest apparel," she read from the invitation, and sighed. "I'll be at that party. Everyone will be there. I'll do my puppet show, the one that makes fun of Princess Serenity." Jester Tara chuckled impishly. "Maybe I'll write some all-new material for it." The edge to her voice unmistakably revealed that she planned for the jokes to be crueler than before.
        "Did you really do that?" Nathan asked.
        Tara nodded. "The night of that party was the night Silver Millennium was attacked. The night we all died."
        As if to illustrate her point, the memory playback showed them Tara's memories of dying at Silver Millennium. Nathan could feel everything his sister felt, up to her regret at not being able to fight at his side. "Your last thoughts were of Ganymede, and the other Galileons. You did care."
        Before Tara could reply, they were taken back to Ganymede on the same night, the night of the attack, and Tara could now feel everything from Nathan's perspective. People streamed into the castle's courtyard, screaming in fear. Once they were all in, Prince Ganymede shut the gates behind them and barred the door. He tried to maintain order among the frantic, frightened group.
        "People of Ganymede, listen to me!" he called, stepping up on the stage from where his father usually gave his speeches. "We are under attack, but we are not beaten! Strangers have come into our kingdom and decimated our mines, ruining our economy. The contents of those mines were meant for us, and they greedily took it all. Now they've come back to take our homes, maybe even our lives from us! Are we going to just let them have it this time, or are we finally going to take back our kingdom?!"
        The crowd erupted in a thunderous battle cheer. Those who had their heads craned skyward screamed as a ball of fire sailed over the wall that protected the castle and crashed into the center of the courtyard. A second catapulted fireball followed it. Everyone ducked, ran, or stared in shock, many of them screaming.
        "Take up a weapon!" Prince Ganymede commanded.
        Masked soldiers began swarming over the walls with weapons in hand. The people of the kingdom tried to defend the castle, but most of them had not been trained in hand-to-hand combat, and quickly fell to the phantom army. Prince Ganymede engaged a soldier with a trident in a fight, himself using a sword. The soldier proved to be a worthy, distracting adversary. He did not see the soldier's partner creeping up behind him with her own sword.
        "This is for Triton!" she cried, and stabbed Prince Ganymede in the back.
        As if her brother from her previous life could hear her, Tara yelled, "Look out!"
        The prince grunted in pain, his face a mask of shock and surprise. The soldier with the trident stood and watched him fall almost as if she regretted that he had to die.
        As this scene played on with more bloodshed and carnage, Nathan did not watch; he wondered to himself, Triton? Were some of the attackers from Triton? He turned to his sister to find her crying.
        "Father was sick... I was on the Moon... you had to defend Ganymede almost by yourself. I'm so sorry I wasn't there."
        Nathan hugged her, feeling total forgiveness wash over him. "It's okay now, sis. You wanted to be there, I know that now. We all had our reasons for being where we were. In spirit, we died together, for Ganymede."
        She wept on his shoulder. "For Ganymede."


     &nb sp;  "LAURIE!" Glen and Sabrina screamed at the same time, and immediately skidded across the ice to jump into the hole after her. Strangely, they had no trouble breathing, but not so strange once they remembered they were dreaming. They swam down, deeper and deeper, all the while looking for Laurie.
        Sabrina pointed to a sign that had been placed near an underwater cave; the water in this area was so murky that they couldn't read the sign clearly. More dream luck playing with their heads? All they could make out of the sign read:



     &nbs p;  Glen and Sabrina looked at each other, each of them taking note of what the sign seemed to say. "Laurie, Skate again. You will see me. Love, To-san." Then they swam toward the underwater cave. Paddling upwards, they reached a part that was above the water line. This formed a pool in the cave, which the two climbed out of. But strangely, this cave looked like someone's dressing room, with the lit make-up table. Behind a dressing screen, someone changed her clothes.
        "Okay, now I really know this is a dream," Glen commented as he glanced at the pool and rock wall behind them, then back at the dressing room setting.
        Nezumi came out from behind the screen, wearing only a skirt slip. She gasped and covered her breasts. "What are you doing in here?"
        "What is your dressing room doing in here?" Sabrina asked.
        Glen, nearly drooling, mumbled, "Nezumi in her slip..." with a dumbfounded expression.
        Sabrina smacked him in the back of the head. "Ecchi! You did this, didn't you?"
        "It's my dream too," Glen whined. "Can't I get something out of it?"
        "We were looking for Laurie, remember?"
        "She's in here," announced Nezumi. When they looked back at her, Nezumi suddenly had clothes on, a pretty pink dress. She opened the door to her dressing room, revealing a curtained stage beyond. They stepped through the doorway.
        Looking to the left, Sabrina gasped as a man floated into the room, or at least what they could see of him appeared male. He wore a long hooded cloak that covered his entire body, including most of his face. It pulsated with a red and black pattern that was almost hypnotic to watch. The man took Nezumi's hand and curled an arm around her, picking her up. The two levitated toward the curtain.
        "Nezumi, who is that?" Glen asked. His voice shook nervously; the strange floating man was quite spooky.
        Turning to look at him, Nezumi replied, "Have you ever truly seen what is at the heart of me, Glen? Have you seen the void?"
        The man began to draw back the curtain.
        "No..." Glen replied, feeling great dread about this turn of conversation. "Tell me who that man is. Where are you going with him?"
        "Would you still love me if you saw what was at the heart of me?" Nezumi asked softly. The curtain revealed nothing but blackness, blackness that seemed to go on forever. Laurie skated around in it, as if it had a surface, occasionally turning upside-down and on her side like this "surface" could shift its gravity in every direction. The blades of her skates gave off sparkles and glints of light although there was no nearby light source. Glen and Sabrina were lifted off their feet and floated into the blackness in pursuit of Nezumi and the man who carried her.
        They floated away from Glen, but Nezumi called to him, "I'll tell you. He's my real father."
        "Don't go Nezumi!" Glen reached out his hand.
        She and the man continued moving into the darkness. "Do you still love me Glen? The nothingness goes on forever."
        "Come back!"
        "Good-bye Glen." He could hardly see her now. "My father and I are going home."
        Glen sat up in bed, screaming, "Nezumi!" and gasping for air.
        His sister sat by his bed. He nearly scared her half to death. "Glen, my lord..." Wila leaned forward. "Are you okay?"
        Samantha came to his doorway. "Is he up now? It's just like Hypnos said." She showed them her watch. "Twenty-four hours."
        "Let's see if Sabrina's up too."
        "No, wait Wila." Glen wiped the sleep out of his eyes. "Get Laurie in here now. I have something important to tell her."

"It's time we tied up the loose ends. Time to face the judgment that will determine where my parents' souls belong for eternity."
"Time to find out why this suicide wanders the outskirts of Hell."
"Time to find my friend Momono, and tell her everything's okay."
"Time to discuss the future, Setsuna. Our future."
Sailormoon Dark Episode 34: Loose Ends. Home Sweet Hell. The moonlight carries the message of love.

----------------------------------------------------


On to Episode 34: Loose Ends. Home Sweet Hell.
Back to Episodes
Back to Sailormoon Dark