Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Dark ❯ Episode 34: Loose Ends. Home Sweet Hell. ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Sailormoon Dark: Episode Thirty-Four
"Loose Ends. Home Sweet Hell."

Written by Laurel Wilson ( Sailorhathor@aol.com )
Inspired by the Japanese animated show Pretty Soldier Sailormoon.
The ideas for this fanfic were conceived in 1995, but this actual episode was written in December 2003 and March 2004.


"Tying up loose ends is very important to our lives. It's how we get closure."
"It's how we take care of those we love, and let them go."
"It's how we make peace with our friends."
"It's how we resolve our anger over a misunderstanding."
"We do this in preparation for the new trials ahead. They may be tougher than anything we've faced before..."
Pretty Soldier Sailormoon Dark Episode 34: Loose Ends. Home Sweet Hell. The moonlight carries the message of love.


        There was an extra spring in her step as Sailorcharon exited her cottage with Helium right behind her. A smile lit up her face, and her present-life parents seemed to notice it; they floated their spectre bodies closer to the gates of the Underworld as Charon approached.
        "Hello Hitoria," said her father.
        "Are you having a good day?" her mother added.
        Sailorcharon mused that this would be the last time she ever had to hear her parents' voices sounding so ghostly, like a wailing wind. "This is one of the best days of my life."
        Once she had unlocked the Gates, Charon stepped through and held out her hand. "What do you think I have here?"
        The parent spectres looked at each other. They shrugged, replying, "We can't guess."
        Sailorhelium dashed back to the cottage. "Neon, come on! She's about to give them the coins!"
        "I'm coming." Sailorneon fussed with her hair. "I want to look good. For the ceremony," she quickly interjected.
        "Yeah, right; you just want to look good in case we run into E. Hurry up!" Helium scurried back outside.
        Sailorneon, standing at the mirror, felt her face heat up as she blushed bright crimson. "Heri..." They could read her like a book when it came to E.
        Charon's parents were carefully gazing into their daughter's open palm. "They look like coins, Hitoria."
        Smiling ecstatically, Sailorcharon nodded. "They're freshly minted coins. The kind that you need to be able to cross the rivers to your final resting place." She held the coins out to them. "They're yours."
        Both her mother and her father looked from their daughter's outstretched hand to her face. "Hitoria, you mean... we can go to heaven now?"
        Her eyes filling with tears, Sailorcharon slowly nodded her head.
        Neon finally rushed out of the cottage in time to see Charon hugging her parents. Her mother sobbed, "Thank you, oh thank you, Hitoria, thank you."
        Neon stood next to Sailorhelium, smiling from ear to ear. "Time for the ceremony?"
        Her own eyes swimming with emotional tears, Helium replied, "Time for the ceremony."


     &nb sp;  Sailorisis, Thoth, Anubis, and Ma'at were waiting for them when Charon and her crew approached the pyramid. "Welcome, spectres. You are ready for the Test of Truth?" Isis asked.
        "We are," Charon's father said.
        Sailorneon and Helium took their place at the side, where they could observe and not get in the way. Sailorcharon showed the coins to Isis and Ma'at.
        "These are the coins they paid for their passage."
        "They would like to pass into the afterlife?"
        "Yes."
        Suddenly, Sailorhelium sung very low to herself, "And she's buying..."
        Neon joined in, "...a stairway..."
        They finished in unison, "...to heaven." * At that point, the two girls realized they were being stared at incredulously by the rest of the group. Both Neon and Helium blushed with embarrassment. "Well... she's got coins, and they're going to heaven..."
        "You'd think that was really funny... if this wasn't such a serious ceremony. Ahem." Sailorneon pretended to put a lock on her mouth. "We'll be over here... being quiet."
        Despite the seriousness, Isis grinned and rolled her eyes at them good-naturedly. "Spectres, please approach."
        As they did, Sailorthoth wrote on a scroll, keeping the "minutes" of the ceremony.
        Sailorma'at stepped up to Charon's parents and waved her hands slowly across the open air; a set of ornate copper scales appeared in a ripple of energy. They hung from a stand that held them at Ma'at's eye level.
        Nonchalantly, Sailorma'at turned to Charon's mother and plunged her hand into the ghost's chest. The woman wailed, but not very loudly, as if the action was just a bit uncomfortable. Helium and Neon looked at each other, amazed. Ma'at removed a bloody, beating, human heart from the torso of the mother.
        "Ewwww!" Sailorneon and Sailorhelium exclaimed.
        "It's just symbolic," Ma'at said to them with a roll of her eyes. She continued, "This is the essence of your heart." She plopped it into the left scale. Splork. "It will be weighed against the Truth." Sailorma'at took one of the black feathers from her headband and put it in the right scale. The scale holding the feather sunk lower than the other. Charon smiled, tears coming to her eyes again. "Your heart is lighter than a feather of Truth. You have lived a good life. You will be allowed to pass to Elysion."
        The group reacted happily, smiling and hugging each other; Sailorcharon looked relieved and grateful. By the time her father's heart had been weighed, and also came up lighter than the feather, Charon was crying. Sailorhelium put an arm around her, stroking her shoulder, and kissed the tears from her cheek.
        "Your heart is heavier than your wife's, but it does pass the Test. You may pass into the land of Elysion together."
        Charon's parents turned to her. "Thank you, Hitoria. We love you so much."
        "I love you too." She hugged them as best as a ghost could be hugged, with their semi-corporeal bodies. "I'll come visit you as often as I'm permitted."
        With that, they ascended the stairs to the upright ankh and passed through its gateway. Proceeding through that membrane transformed their appearance back into what they had been while they were alive, back into the parents that Charon recognized. They ran down the hill toward Elysion, beyond the veil between the living and the dead, beyond pain, and waved happily to their daughter.
        "You look like your mother," Helium commented. "But you have your father's chin."
        "And his hair," Sailorneon added. They all grinned at each other, then waved back to Charon's parents until they had gone so far into the city that they could not be seen anymore.
        Sailoranubis, still healing from her previous injuries, hobbled over. "I'm really happy for you, Charon. I only wish..."
        "I know. What you tried to do for my parents... it won't be forgotten."
        Those words were enough; Anubis smiled, a bit bashfully.
        Ma'at tucked her feather back into her headband. "Well, I'll be here a while, cleaning ghost blood off these scales... you going to go scam on E now, Sailorneon?"
        Neon started as if the sound of her own name scared her, and looked at the others while her cheeks darkened again. "What, do I have, 'I've got a crush on a Hell's Angel' written on my forehead or something?!" She glared at Sailorma'at. "Anyone ever tell you you're an evil little girl?"
        Ma'at simply posed, grinning, and then took a bow, happy with her mischievous comment.
        "Actually, there is something I'd like to ask E," Neon began. She shifted sheepishly on her feet. "He lives in Hell. He might know why this ghost over here keeps wandering along the edge of this land." She pointed at the aimless spectre floating along Hell's border.
        "Hey, I've noticed that guy, too. Remember, I said something about him before?" Helium remarked.
        "Why do you two want to know what's up with that suicide?" Sailorcharon asked. "He just doesn't want to spend his time in Hell, learning his lessons. E needs to come out here and collect him."
        "You're not the least bit curious to know his story? Maybe he needs some help," suggested Helium.
        Charon looked absolutely dumbfounded. "Why would we want to help him? The souls come through, we process them out, and we go about our business."
        "What if it was your parents we were talking about? Are they just souls to be processed through?" Sailorhelium commented.
        Sighing, Charon replied, "If I got emotionally involved in the personal stories of every soul that came through here, what would that do to me?"
        "No one expects you to do that." Helium gestured to the wandering spectre. "But maybe we should see what's up with this one."
        Sailorcharon, with a shrug, took the coin from the middle of her front bow. "I can find out with my coin. It can tell me anything I need to know about any of the dead."
        "You mean, we won't need to speak to E?" Sailorneon asked sheepishly, looking between Charon's face and the ground.
        Sailorhelium patted her shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll think of another excuse for you to go see him."
        After they'd coaxed the suicide to come with them, they all followed Sailorcharon to the edge of the Styx River. She knelt there, on the bank, and held the large coin right above the surface of the water. Helium and Neon exchanged confused glances, wondering what she was doing, while Anubis stood in the back to watch. Charon spun the coin and let it go at the same time. Before the others could really react to the idea of her just dropping her coin in the river, they saw that the coin spun on the top of the water.
        "Oh! How'd you do that?" Sailorneon asked, but caught herself. "Nevermind, I know how you do it. Magical girl stuff."
        With a nod, Sailorcharon swept her hand over the area where the coin spun. "Show us the history of this soul." In response to her command, an oval-shaped area came to life like a movie screen on the water's surface. The picture undulated with the flow of the river like a reflection. It showed them a man in his 40's, standing with his wife and two daughters. The ghost let out a longing wail at the sight of them.
        "This is your family?"
        The spectre nodded.
        "What is your name?"
        "Hitotsumeumi-sa n," he said in his moaning, ghostly voice.
        "Why are you wandering the outskirts of Hell?" Sailorcharon finally asked. "Are you simply afraid to move on?"
        Shaking his head, Hitotsumeumi-san gazed down at the ground; he obviously didn't want to talk about it.
        "Fine." Charon, with a sigh, turned back to the spinning coin. "Show us what the spectre Hitotsumeumi-san is so concerned with."
        The image of the happy family changed to one of the man fretting and worrying over stacks of papers that looked like bills. He slammed his fistfuls of bills down on the table several times before throwing them aside and putting his head in his hands.
        "There were financial problems," Sailorcharon stated simply. The ghost did not answer, just peered down in solemn silence.
        The image created by the turning coin now showed the man, a desperate look in his eyes, tying a noose for himself. The scene faded into one of his shadow on the wall as he hung from the rope, the shadow swinging slightly back and forth. One of the daughters came into the room, saw him, and stood looking at him for a moment with stunned shock. She grabbed the back of a nearby chair to support herself as her legs gave way under her.
        Hitotsumeumi-san wailed mournfully at that scene.
        Sailorhelium's brow furrowed in confusion at the sight of that girl. Something about her looked familiar. "What is your daughter's name?" she asked.
        "That's Vivian," he said quietly.
        Changing again, the scene revealed the mother of the family arguing with some other family members over something while Vivian sat curled on the couch, trying to pretend that the fighting didn't bother her. That she was just a part of the furniture.
        "If you had helped us out more financially, he never would have gotten that desperate! It's all your fault!" the mother yelled. "He was my husband, and you helped kill him!"
        "That's right, you were his wife. You should have been more supportive when he lost his job, instead of hounding him to get a new one every second he was awake!" the other woman growled. "No wonder he killed himself under that kind of pressure! You drove him to it!"
        The two women faded, replaced by Vivian and her sister. "You didn't care enough about your grades. It took you two tries just to pass the high school entrance exam, and then once you got in, you spent all your time chasing boys. Do you know how much trouble Dad's coworkers gave him over your behavior? You brought such shame to him," Vivian accused.
        Her sister shot back, "Don't you blame everything on me! I'm not the one who quit a promising career in music for no reason at all! You know Dad always wanted our family to have a famous name, and you accomplished so much. But then you just gave it all up. You broke Father's heart!"
        "Woooooooooaaa! " Hitotsumeumi-san wailed, putting his hands over his ears. He resembled Edvard Munch's painting The Scream when he did this.
        "I think I understand," commented Sailorcharon as the scene faded. She held out her hand, and the coin fell into it. "Your family blames each other for your suicide. You don't want to move on because you're worried about them. All they do is fight with each other, and it's holding you back."
        Hitotsumeumi-san finally nodded sadly.
        "What can we do?" Sailorneon asked.
        "One of the Collectors just needs to come out here and get him. We can't help how his family acts," Charon replied.
        "But maybe we can help somehow."
        "Yeah," Helium added.
        Sailorcharon almost laughed. "You two really think you can solve the problems of all the dead, don't you?"
        "We can try."
        Charon put an arm around Sailorhelium. "You are welcome to go speak with E on the issue of suicides, Neon; he's got a friend in there who may have some ideas. But Helium and I have some celebrating to do, for my parents. Sailoranubis, you'll let Neon in to Hell?"
        Sailorneon seemed to be a combination of nervous and excited at the thought of going into Hell by herself. "Alright, I'll see what I can find out, to help Hitotsumeumi-san."
        The spectre almost seemed to smile at that prospect.
        "Be careful Sailorneon, and best of luck," Helium told her, before turning to Charon. "Time to head back to your place, hm?"
        "Mm hm." She walked with Helium toward her boat.
        Sailorhelium climbed into the gondola, and waved at the other Underworld senshi, and Sailorneon, as Charon pushed the boat off from the shore. "It's weird," she began, "but I think I recognized Vivian Hitotsumeumi. She looks just like the person who brainwashed me into attacking Rei Hino."
        Sailorcharon stopped rowing for a moment, looking down at her in surprise. "Are you serious?"
        "Yeah." Becoming contemplative, Helium rested her chin on her folded knees and glanced out over the water. "Maybe this is something the other senshi need to know."


      & nbsp; Students walked from class to class as the campus of Mirai Mugen buzzed with the activity of a normal college day, and Momono Koji watched it all go by in a daydreaming haze. She leaned against a wall in a patch of late-afternoon shadow, indulging in this obsessive vice of hers; the expression on her face reflected the longing sadness she felt while remembering some event from long ago, another time, another place, another planet, even. A small smile crossed her face and melancholy colored her grey eyes.
        Momono pictured the boy's face, hovering before hers as they danced to the beat of a loud rock song in a faraway club. He had been so cute, and warm, and smelled so good; dancing with him had been very exciting. Momono could never forget how it felt when he dipped her and swept her from one side to another, then told her how pretty her hair looked spread out around her face with the lights of the club glinting off it. A band of rainbow highlights moved sinuously across her hair every time he dipped and swept her around, which he liked so much, he kept dancing with her for several more songs.
        "I don't know what your story is, or where you're from, but I'm intrigued with you," he'd said, just before he kissed her, so sweetly and gently, it was almost as if she could still feel the feathery touch of his lips.
        Momono was so involved in this memory that she almost didn't see Jun emerging from the crowd of bustling students. Her eyes widened in alarm, and she quickly turned to flee, afraid that Jun was mad at her for what had happened to Deadearth (who was also Nozomi, Jun's niece) as a result of her Silver Linings attack. But Momono whirled right into Nozomi.
        "Momono-chan! I'm so glad I found you!" The little girl hugged her around the waist. "We've been looking for you for days!"
        Stunned, Momono looked down at her, patting her shoulders. "You have?"
        Jun caught up to them. "Hi Momono. We've been coming to the college for several days now, just to find you." She grinned, then stroked Momono's hair with motherly affection. "Nozomi didn't want to go to the park or the toy store; every day, we had to come here. I hope you realize how important you are to her."
        Momono's obvious surprise showed all over her face. "You mean, you're not mad at what happened to Sailordeadearth?"
        "Momo no, that was an accident. Sometimes those things happen in the performance of our senshi duties," Jun quietly assured her. "We all understand."
        Momono smiled gratefully. "I'm so glad! I thought maybe you would be mad at me for hurting her." She addressed Nozomi. "So we're still friends?"
        "Of course!" The child grinned up at her like a tiny, pink-haired sun.
        "Good. I don't have many friends." Happy, Momono sighed with relief, gazing at Jun.
        The older woman patted her shoulder and wondered to herself just what was the full story with the enigmatic girl. "Well, now that we've found you, what do you two say we go to the park?"
        "Yay!" Nozomi gleefully gave a little hop.
        Grinning, Momono put an arm around her little friend. "I've got a free afternoon." Her entire demeanor had changed; it seemed that Nozomi's presence brightened up the worlds of many, for that was the nature of an optimistic, happy child.
        The three headed off to the park in good cheer. Momono didn't even tell them that she had lied - she actually had three more classes that afternoon. Making things up to Nozomi just meant too much to her.


      &nb sp; The tension in the household had been growing for several days until Setsuna could take it no more. She waited until the house had nearly emptied of its inhabitants before slipping off to Professor Tomoe's office and quietly entering. She stood near the door with her hands linked behind her back, watching the professor for several seconds while he wrote some notes in a file. "Souichi, we need to talk," she finally said.
        "I'm working," he mumbled.
        Setsuna walked toward his desk. "This can't wait. You've been very cold to me since our guests from the future arrived. I want to know what's going through your head."
        "I've been wondering the same thing." He put down his pen. "Setsuna, why does our future daughter say that I'm hardly ever around? Are we not together in the future?"
        Shrugging, Setsuna replied, "I don't know, Souichi."
        "How could you not know?!" Professor Tomoe was suddenly angry, banging a hand on the desk to accentuate his question. "Do you take me for a fool? You're the senshi of time! Are you telling me you haven't seen our future in the timeline?!"
        "That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you." She placed both of her hands on his desk, leaning forward. "There are certain things I am not allowed to see. One is my own future."
        "I don't understand that. You're the senshi of time." Professor Tomoe took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.
        "I'll explain it to you." Taking a seat on the edge of the desk, Setsuna began, "Time travel is complicated, but in some ways, very simple. While I am guarding the Gates of Time, I am outside time, not subject to its aging. No one ages while they are in that dimension. But once I leave the Gates, and return here, I become subject to time just like everyone else. There are thousands of 'me's in the past, and future, one for every minute. If I have to go into the past, or my own future, this action must be performed as carefully as possible - I do not want to have a negative effect on my life in the course of time. Therefore, I am aware of very little of our future together; what I do know, I found out by accident."
        "What about our daughter? How long have you known about her?" asked Professor Tomoe, then added, "What did she tell you about our future?"
        Setsuna replied, "I've known about her for a few of Earth's years. She came to me for training. I told her not to tell me anything; knowing that I had a daughter was dangerous enough. She sometimes tries to chat with me about her life in our future, but I discourage it." She sighed. "I couldn't tell you about her. You know how strongly I feel about all that. Influencing one's own future."
        "Setsuna... did you know that we wouldn't be together in the future?"
        "I have no idea what that's about, Souichi." Setsuna slid off the desk and into his lap, putting her arms around his neck. "Maybe it isn't about us not being together. Maybe your work keeps you away from home. It could be something completely different." She softly kissed his cheek. "Please don't doubt our future together."
        "How can I not think about it? The idea has already been implanted in my head... I... I wish I could not be concerned with it... but..." Professor Tomoe stroked her long hair. "Maybe we should work extra hard on our relationship. On staying together. Just in case." He put two fingers under Setsuna's chin and brought her lips to his, where they shared a sensual kiss.
        Once the kiss had been broken, she said, "As long as we don't work so hard on it that we make it a source of stress, and wind up causing our own breakup. It might just be better if we go along as normal."
        "Oh? You mean you don't want this?" Professor Tomoe kissed Setsuna again, hard and passionate, one hand intertwined in her hair and the other rubbing slowly up and down the outer edge of her thigh.
        She willingly kissed him back, running her hands through his lavendar-white hair. "Hmm... I never said that." They chuckled together, in each other's arms.
        "What are we going to do about little Setsuna? She seems pretty upset. Like she wants answers," Professor Tomoe sighed.
        "I know." Setsuna straightened his tie, just to give her hands something to do. "I'll have a talk with her. You can't give her answers you don't have; how can you possibly know the motivations of your future self?"
        Nodding, he put his forehead against hers. "I love you, Setsuna. I don't ever want to be without you."
        "I love you too, Souichi."


     &nbs p;  The scene that greeted the eyes of Sailorneon and Sailoranubis was a wild one, taking place not far from the doors into the land of Hell. E rode back and forth across the main road, chasing one of the ghosts on his motorcycle. He had a chain in his hand, which he swung like a lasso above his head as if he was in some Satanic rodeo; one end of it had been looped and attached back to the chain with a lock. This end he tossed at the spectre, catching it around the neck, and pulled the chain tight. The ghost gave a strangled wail as it was yanked back like a bad dog on a choke chain.
        "Wow, that must be some sort of special chain," Neon remarked. "Did you see it grab that spectre?"
        "I've seen it many times. It's made of adamantine metal," Anubis explained. "He's one of the Collectors. E retrieves souls that try to escape Hell."
        "Adamant?! But we learned about that in mythology... it's a legendary unbreakable stone." Sailorneon gaped at this possibility. "It's real?!"
        Sailoranubis simply rolled her eyes; she had minimal patience for Helium's little friend. "Apparently."
        While they spoke, E rode over to one of the demon-driven carts, dragging the soul behind his bike, and held the chain taught while the driver got a good hold on the ghost's rags. He threw the soul into the back of the cart with the others, who all moaned in sorrowful unity.
        "How come sometimes you can touch the ghosts, and other times, your hands go right through them?" Neon asked.
        With a bored expression, Anubis shrugged. "A ghost's nature is tenuous. The only time they become completely solid is in Elysion. Out here, sometimes they're tangible, and sometimes they're not."
        After he'd finished with the ghost, E rode over to Sailorneon and Sailoranubis with a big smile. "Hi girls. To what do I owe this pleasure?"
        Anubis jerked a thumb at Neon. "She wants some information about a suicide."
        E grinned at Sailorneon. "You know his name?"
        "Yeah." She looked at his wings, still not fully able to take in the fact that they were real, although she had seen them emerging from his back with her own eyes. They inspired such awe in her, just to look at them, to touch them.
        "I can take her from here," E told Sailoranubis. Anubis nodded and left, heading back to her little cottage outside the doors. "Now..." He put an arm around her waist. "...tell me the whole story."
        Although that arm about her waist was distracting, it did not take Neon long to tell him as much as she knew about Hitotsumeumi-san. E thought about this, rubbing his chin. "Well, technically, I'm not supposed to help this man, Sailorneon - I'm supposed to collect him. But, this seems so important to you." He smiled gently. "I'll hold off on collecting his soul, okay? Instead, I'll help you find out what can be done to help him."
        Neon hugged him around the neck, and kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet."
        "But you can't tell many people about this, okay? I could get in trouble." E suddenly took hold of her face and kissed her on the lips, doing her one better. She melted into him. "I've been wanting to do that." Grinning again, he patted the seat in front of him. "Hop on. I'll take you to someone who might be able to help."
        He drove them deep into the mists surrounding the city of Hell, past the petrified trees frozen into spooky, almost human positions. Something moved to their left, so E pulled the motorcycle in that direction and stopped close to a tree stump. Sailorneon gasped when she saw the beast emerge from the mists to take a seat on the stump, turning its head toward them.
        "Suicide, hey. Can we talk to you?"
        "Suicide?" Neon slowly took in the creature's look, and realized that he was like a walking representation of various suicide methods. He stood at about 6'5", mostly because his neck was several inches longer than normal, and wrapped in rope, in a noose. The rope hung down his back like a tail. His hairless head hung over to one side as if it was too heavy for his neck. A wound, resembling a gunshot, hovered above his temple, and his wrists were scarred. Sailorneon noticed that his skin was also an unhealthy color, perhaps from ingesting poison, or pills, or from inhaling gas... maybe car exhaust. Suicide put his enormous hands on the stump to push himself up; when he walked, he limped considerably. Neon thought that this handicap could represent people who had committed suicide by jumping off buildings, or in front of vehicles or trains, their bodies broken and shattered by the act.
        "You don't have to get up; you can stay seated, Suicide," E said, stepping off the motorcycle.
        "Are you in pain?" Neon asked.
        The beast shrugged. "Sometimes I feel their pain. Not right now though. Who is this, E?"
        "This is Sailorneon. She has some questions for you."
        Suicide carefully lowered himself back onto the stump. "Oh, a senshi! My pleasure to answer your questions, Neon. What would you like to know?"
        "Um... would you tell me first what is your purpose in the Underworld? I'm sorry, I'm just so curious. Why do you personify suicide?"
        "Of course I will answer that question. I collect the souls of suicides, miss. Right after they die, I am there with them, to bring them down here to Sailorcharon. They tend to be the ones who get lost the easiest, or try to run. So I look after them," Suicide explained, almost cheerfully.
        "What can you tell me about a suicide named Hitotsumeumi?" Neon described everything she knew about him and his family. "...and his daughter Vivian gets blamed too. He is deeply troubled about the guilt his family heaps on one another, and cannot move on because of it. I fear if we send him on to Hell to be reconditioned or reincarnated, it won't do him any good. He needs to have these problems resolved before he can move on."
        "You have a good point, miss. But I'm not really the one who can resolve this," Suicide lamented. "These are live human beings you're talking about. They should be addressed by other live human beings. I would only terrify them."
        "You think I should talk to the Hitotsumeumi family?" She sighed. "What would I say? Hey, I met your dead father in the Underworld, and he wants you to stop fighting?"
        "You'll figure it out. All senshi are resourceful."
        "Well... alright. Thank you for your advice. We better be heading back now." Sailorneon bowed to Suicide.
        "It was a pleasure, miss. Hm... you said one of his daughters was named Vivian?" he curiously asked.
        "Yeah."
&nbs p;       "Vivian Hitotsumeumi?"
        "Yes."         "That is most curious." Suicide looked at Neon, then at E. "Vivian Hitotsumeumi-san is on my possible collection list. She will attempt suicide in two days."

"I must have one of the True Talismans, and I must have it now!"
"I know how we can get it. We will combine two Talismans into a mighty new weapon, one no senshi has ever seen the likes of before."
"I like this idea! This time tomorrow, one of the Outer Senshi will die."
Sailormoon Dark Episode 35: Partnership. A Rune Divided. The moonlight carries the message of love.

----------------------------------------------------

* Lyrics from "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin. Joke suggested to me by my friend Moosie, heehee!


On to Episode 35: Partnership. A Rune Divided.
Back to Episodes
Back to Sailormoon Dark