Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sanity Found in Love ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: lol sorry about how short the last chapter was. it looked longer then it actually was.
-------------------------

"Well, I am not sure. What exactly will this patient need? I had planned a vacation here in the next month. Next question is, will she be able to afford me for however long it will take?" Usagi knew she was being a little cruel, but her vacation has been in the works for the better part of a year.

"She won't be a quick fix Usagi. As best as I can tell this will take a few months. Besides a vacation were she won't run into lots of people will be perfect for what she will need. Think about it, only one client for you to work on so you won't get bored out there all by yourself. And yes, she can afford you. It's Haruka Tenouh, the famous racer. You didn't see the crash in the news earlier?" Ami briefly wondered if she was with a client then.

" The Haruka Tenouh? Wow. No, I haven't been watching any sort of news or television for that matter lately." Usagi leaned back in her plush leather recliner thinking about the race car driver. She knew the seclusion of her vacation would make it easier on the racer for her recovery. The papperazzi wouldn't know were she is and wouldn't disturb her. Usagi sighed, there went her lovley vacation. "Fine Ami I'll take her with me as soon as she is discharged."

" Great! I'll call you as soon as she is able to leave."

Usagi looked at the phone in wonder, then gently put it down in the charger. She lightly chuckled at Ami's enthuseism about her taking this client. Laying out in her recliner she mulled over the past year. She had a tough break up and isolated herself from everyone except her family and clients. She new her friends were being patient about it all. She also knew that they were beginning to worry about her though.

Shingo and her Mother stopped by at least once a week to check on her and to cheer her up. Shingo was in his final year of college, majoring in business of all things. He had said he wanted to be his own manager when he went pro in soccer. No doubts about him going pro, he just decided to put it off until he graduated. Otherwise he would have already been to the olympics twice. Shingo has matured so much since our father passed away three years ago.

Usagi wiped away a few tears at that last thought. It still hurt her. The pain would sneek up on her and grab on. Her father had been the most understanding of her when she was growing up and would support her in anything she chose. Usagi let out a bitter laugh. Well except for Darien. Dad never liked him and now I know why.

She sighed once again not even wanting to think about Darien.

Mom has changed a lot these past few years. She doesn't look young and full of energy anymore. I think the only thing she is living for is Shingo and me. Well and she might be holding out for grandchildren. Usagi snickered at that. Niether her or Shingo were attached to anyone at the moment. He wasn't looking until he had a firm grasp on his career and I'm not looking ever again.

With that last thought Usagi drifted into a troubled dream.
---------------------------------------

Ami was practically bouncing up and down when she left her office to check on Haruka. The nurses and other doctors gave her strange looks and moved out of her way afraid to be glomped by her. It was widely known that on occasion Dr. Mizuno would unexpectedly glomp a fellow worker for no reason except that she was extremely happy. A passing doctor happen to yell out at Dr. Mizuno asking her why she was so happy.

Ami turned around with a bright smile, " I just got Dr. Tsukino to help me with Tenouh when she gets out of her coma," She wiggled her eyebrows and continued on, " while she is going to be on vacation mind you." Ami smiled a truely evil smile then started to laugh maniacally.

Some of the staff was shocked that Dr. Tsukino was going to help with Tenouh. It was widely known that when Dr. Tsukino went on vacation she dropped off the face of the earth literally. No one could find her. They also knew she cherished her vacation because they were few and far between. So with that bit of news quite a few people began to get happier. Some were warry of Dr. Mizuno's behavior though.