Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sanity Found in Love ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: sorry for not updating for a few days but I went to go visit my dad. To make up for that I will try to make this chapter a long one. Without it being boring lol


As Haruka was being wheeled back to her room Ami was looking at the new set of scans. The look on her face was blank but her eyes were unusually bright. She decided to get the other doctors on the staff to look at the scans as well and have them compared.

Once everyone was in the room Dr. Mizuno put up both sets of scans on the lighted board for everyone to see. She stepped back and asked everyone to have a look at both sets of scans.

One doctor that didn't like Ami too well decided to speak up. " Are you sure Dr. Mizuno that these scans are from the same person," he stated that with such a derisive tone that even the other colleagues took a look at him.

Ami just brushed it off. She knew he didn't like her for the fact that she was much younger than all the other doctors and that he thought she was too inexperienced. "If you would so kindly look at the corner of each set of scans then you would see the same name. You don't need glasses do you? I have never seen you with a pair before." Ami smirked at him.

He bristled a little and left the room in a huff. Just one glance at the other doctors let her know enough. They were currently trying to hold in their snickers as best they could. Which wasn't very well because you could hear the occasional snort. Finally after they calmed a little bit one doctor decided to speak up.

"It is rather hard to believe these came from the same person seeing as how they are only a few hours in between scans. You look at the first set and there is swelling almost to the point where you need surgery, but looking at the second set most of the swelling has gone down. I would say except for the bruising of brain tissue that this person should have a full recovery in a few days."

Ami then beamed, " Good I was thinking so myself but I wanted a second opinion. To be honest I thought I was seeing things."

Everyone was astounded by the recovery. They all had thought it would take at least two to three days for some of the swelling to go down. Now all that was left was the waiting game. No one knew for sure how long it would take for Haruka to wake up. That all depended on the will of the person. After she woke up they would be able to determine just exactly how the bruising would affect Haruka for every day matters.


Usagi sat bolt upright. She had sweat pouring down her face and she was breathing erratically. She took in a deep breath then released it.

"Damn nightmares, or day mares, do it all the time." She looked down at herself and frowned. "I really need a shower now. Good thing my office is attached to my house."

Usagi got up out of the leather recliner and started to exit the room. Walking down the hall she started to think about the first day she bought it.

It was a two-story house with stones that went up half the house. There was a huge lawn out front with a small spread out garden. The back yard was huge and had many trees and flowers through out so it looked like a mini forest. There was also a small pond that had a waterfall in the middle of the forested back yard. In the pond were her most prized pets. Two Koi's lived there. They had been a graduation present from her father before he died.

The inside of the house was just as beautiful as the outside. On the first floor there was the kitchen, living room, office, laundry room, a small den, and a full sized bathroom for clients. The whole first floor was decorated in dark forest green colors with honey colored pine. Just off of the kitchen was an enclosed patio. It had ivy and jasmine plants growing all over making it look like a cave made out of plants.

The second floor was just as lovely. It contained a small library, the master bedroom, two moderate sized guest bedrooms, a full bathroom for houseguests, and a hall closet for linens. The second floor was decorated in all shades and hues of blue with more honey colored pine. There was one main balcony off of the master suite. It was ten ft. by eight ft. and was made out of redwood. You could see built in benches along the railing. The two guest rooms had a connecting balcony. It was also made of redwood, but only half the sized of the master suite balcony and didn't have built in benches.

Finally in her room she sighed and had to think over the rest of the day. She really didn't want to see any more clients. It was too close to her vacation time and she was getting antsy. She would have to remember this time to contact her mom and Shingo before she left. Last time they freaked out because they didn't know if anything had happened to her. A small chuckle escaped her mouth remembering how they panicked. In the end she decided to cancel the rest of the appointments for the rest of the afternoon. She wasn't in the mood and half wondered if she herself should seek counseling. That thought got a full out laugh that shook her petite frame.

As soon as she finished canceling her afternoon appointments she went into her bathroom and turned on the tap of hot water in the tub. She was feeling restless so she put in a capful of bubblebath stuff. It always seemed to relax her. After filling it a little over half with hot she turned it off and then turned on the cold tap. Her tub was more like a Jacuzzi than anything. It had a small seat to the back and had two jets for her back and another two jets along the sides of the tub. She loved how they always kept the bubbles alive. When she slipped out of her clothes she turned off the cold water and smoothly glided into the tub. When she sat in the seat she reached over to the right and turned the timer on for the jets. When the jets began to kick in the bubbles started to pulse.

"Oh no they're ALIVEEEEEE." She couldn't resist. She was laughing so hard she nearly doubled up. Usagi grabbed her stomach because it hurt so much. After her laughing fit had subsided she sat back and lets the jets work out the tension in her back. She sighed once again wishing for the next two weeks to be over with so she could get to her vacation. Then she remembered it wasn't exactly going to be a vacation. She was also going to have a patient with her. She briefly wondered if Haruka had sustained any other injuries.

"Guess I'll find out when I see her."