Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Darien's Nightmar and New Begining's ❯ Tragedy Strikes ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: sorry but I do not own Sailor moon, though I wish I did.

Chapter 1:

Tragedy Strikes

By, Cherrylilwolf

It's been one year since the sailor scouts had defeated Galaxia, and their lives are going great. Serena and Darien are to be married soon. Everyone is happy for them. Serena is now living with Darien, and they couldn't be happier.

"Serena! Let's go, we're going to be late!" Darien called from the living room.

"I'm coming!" Serena yelled from the bedroom.

Just then the doorbell rang. It was Darien's best friend Andrew.

"Hey Andrew. What's up?" Darien asked.

"Not much. How about you? How are you and Serena getting along?" Andrew replied.

Just then Serena entered the room. Her beauty seemed to stop time. She wore a blue dress that sparkled in the light. Her hair was filled with beautiful flowers.

"Serena you look great!" Darien said putting his arms around her and then kissed her on the lips.

The next day Serena awoke to find Darien already gone to work. Just then she heard an odd noise. She stopped out of the bed to find out what was going on.

"Hello?" She called out.

Nobody answered. She knew something was wrong. She decided to call Darien so she ran to the phone in the bedroom.

"Hello, Darien speaking." He answered.

"Hello Darien." Serena said in a fearful voice.

"OH, Hi Serena what's wrong, you sound fearful." Darien said.

"Umm theirs somebody in the house." She could barely make out.

"Hold on I'll be right there." Darien said as he hung up the phone.

Suddenly Serena heard someone coming down the hall. She jumped into the closet. Throw the closet she could hear someone going throw their stuff.

Just then the door flue open and there standing in front of her was a strange man with a mask covering his face.

"Serena!" Darien yelled as he ran threw the opening door.

Then he heard the sound he was dreading the most. The house echoed with the sound of a gun shoot.

"Serena! No!" Darien screamed.

He found Serena lying on floor. Serena had shot only one time. He ran to her side and held her in his arms. He knew that he had to get he to a hospital.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Authors notes: ok so how was it? Plz be kind with the flames.