Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Darien's Nightmar and New Begining's ❯ Starting of the Nightmares. ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2,

Starting of the Nightmares.

By, Yingfa


* Last time *

Darien had just found Serena on the floor. He was holding her in his arms. He knew he had to get her to a hospital.

*On with the story*

At the hospital the doctors said Serena had a 30% chance to live. Darien looked up to see Ami, Rei, Lita, and Mina. They were all waiting outside of Serena's room.

"Mr. Shields?" One of the doctors asked.

"Yes?" Darien said as a tear ran down his face.

"You can go in and see her now." The doctor said

Darien almost jumped, but walked very quickly into her room. He could not believe his eyes. How could this have happened to her? He knelt by her barely see her eyes.

"Hi, How are you?" he asked her.

She tired to speak but could not. She just gave him a little smile.

Then as he was about to give her a kiss the doctor walked in.

"Is she going to be ok?" Darien asked the doctor.

"Yes, the bullet just skinned her head. She'll be fine in about two weeks." The doctor told him.

"I'm so glad!" Darien said with a smile on his face.

"Serena did you hear that? He'd said you'll…" he said holding her hand.

"But!" the doctor interrupted.

"But what!" Darien said in a frantic voice.

"Please lets go out the room." The doctor said opening the door.

Darien knew this could not be good. He kissed Serena on the forehead and went out with the doctor. Darien could hear her start to cry as he walked out. He wished he could cry, but he knew Serena would start to worry and that is the one thing she didn't need to do right now.

As Darien and the doctor were talking, Darien suddenly heard the sound that was more terrifying then before. Serena's heart monitor had started to give a deathly ring. She had gone flatline.

"Serena!!" He screamed as her ran into her room.

He sat by her side holding her hand and crying. Serena's friends watched from the window with tears rolling down each of their faces.

"We have to Mr. Shields." The doctors told Darien.

The doctors were trying to revive her with the shocking machine.

"No wait!" He demanded.

"But