Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Darien's Nightmar and New Begining's ❯ Dreams ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Nightmares and New Beginnings

By: Yingfa

Chapter 3: The Dream

"Hey Rei what's up?" Ami said coming down the hall of the hospital.

"Well Darien told me that he had a strange dream." Rei explained.

"Let's go talk to him." Ami suggested.

They walked in to find Darien at Serena's side.

"Hey Darien. Who's she doing?" Ami asked.

"She's stable." Darien replied.

"Darien, Rei told me that you said you had a strange dream, is that true?" Ami asked.

"Yes." Darien told her.

He then told her about what had happened in the dream.

"This is one that even I couldn't make sense out of. What about you Ami?" Rei asked.

"Well let me think……..you know it may mean that Serena is in a come because Galexia has come back." Ami told them.

"But how? I mean I thought Serena killed Galexia?" Darien asked.

"I guess we thought wrong." Ami said sadly.

"Then what will happen to Serena?" Asked Rei.

"I'm sorry to say that if Serena doesn't kill Galexia once again, Galexia will kill her." Ami told them.

"You mean to tell me that we can't help her?!" Rei said in a firm voice.

"How can we?" Ami sighed.

Darien then turned around and walked back to Serena. He couldn't bare the thought of losing her. He also couldn't believe that there was nothing anyone could do to help.

"Please show me a way to help you." He begged.

That night he had, yet again, another strange dream. This time there was no fighting.

I his dream, he dreamt that Serena and him were walking to the park. The weird thing was, she told him if she ever fell into a coma that there was only one way to help her. She kept repeating the same words over and over again. "One dream together."

"Serena? What are you trying to tell me?" He asked her.

"One dream together." She repeated, "One dream together."

With those words he woke up. The words repeated in his mind.

Just as he was about to turn on the light in Serena's room he heard a familiar voice.

"Darien?" the voice called.

"Hello?" Darien called back.

"Darien she shares your soul." The voice told him.

"What?" Darien questioned.

"Yes, you heard me." The voice said

"Father?" Darien called to the voice.

"Yes son. It's me." The voice told him.

All of a sudden an image of Darien's father appeared before him. Darien didn't know what to say, all he could do was stand and watch as his father came closer to him.

"I'm so sorry I can't be here in your time of need. You need to understand that she lives only because you live." His father told him.

"Excuse me? What do you mean?" Darien asked.

"You heard me correct. You and her share the same heart and soul. One dream together." His father said.

"That's what Serena told me. What does it mean?" Darien asked.

"You hold the key inside of you. Only you and you alone can fine it." His father said as he walked out of the room.

"Wait!!" Darien yelled running after him.

When he open the door no one was outside. He went back into the room and sat down.

"I hold the key?" Darien said to himself, as her turned on the light.

He walked over to Serena. She looked so pale almost as if she was dead. He felt so helpless now. Their wedding day was coming and neither of them would be there to take their vales.

Author's note: So… I know it's not really a cliffhanger, but I really HATE cliffhangers. But what do you guys think about the whole "One dream together" thing? R+R!!