Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Darien's Nightmar and New Begining's ❯ Theme Park ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Theme Parks

By, Yingfa

Author's Notes: Hey thank you guys who reviewed my story. Well on to a new chapter.

Theme Parks-

"No! I can't leave her side. I mean what if she wakes up and I'm not there to welcome her?! Said Darien.

"Darien you have to. It would do you some good. You've been locked in here for a week. You haven't eaten anything in days and if you don't eat you won't be here to welcome her!" Lita explained to Darien with anger and worry in her eyes.

Darien knew she was right. He did feel weak for not eating anything since Serena's tragedy. He wanted to get out, but he was too worried about Serena. He was worried she would wake up and he wouldn't be there to greet her, or worse; she would die and he wouldn't get a change to say "Goodbye."

After Darien decided to go Andrew and the gang decided to go to a theme park on the far side of Tokyo. It was wear Darien and Serena had spent their first date. Now everything was changing and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

"Hi Andrew! Hi Darien. How's Serena doing?" Lizzy, Andrew's little sister, asked.

Darien didn't answer, he just turned away. He was extremely worried about Serena, but also knew he had to be strong for Serena's sake.

"Well how is she?!" Lizzy asked in a demanding voice.

"Lizzy!" Andrew said as he shook his head as if to say "No."

"Can I go see her?" Lizzy asked her brother.

Andrew motioned for her to sit next to him. Lizzy knew she had a few minutes for break so she sat down.

"Lizzy, we are trying to get Serena off of Darien's mind." Andrew quietly said to Lizzy.

"Oh I'm sorry Darien." Lizzy apologized.

All of a sudden Darien stood up and walked out. Andrew ran after him to what was wrong.

"Darien wait!" Andrew called out.

"What!!" Darien yelled as he stopped.

"Please you have to stop worrying about Serena so much and get her off your mind." Andrew told him.

"I don't want to get Serena off my mind!! She is the most important thing to me. If she died I'll die too. My body may be standing infront of you, but my soul is lying in that bed with Serena." Tears had started to role down Darien's face by this point.

Andrew couldn't believe Darien loved Serena that much.

"Andrew I have to go." Darien said as he turned away.

On Darien's drive back to the hospital he thought about a lot of things. He thought about what would've happened if he hadn't gone to work that day, he also thought about why her and not him.

Finally he reached the hospital at about 2:00am. The hospital was ver quiet. It was deathly quiet that it actually freaked him out. He walked into Serena's room and looked at her with such love and sadness is his eyes. He walked over to her side and gave her a little kiss on the forehead. He laid his head bye her side and closed his eyes.

The next day when he woke up he picked his head up to look around the room. When he did he found Serena friend on the couch asleep on each other's shoulders. Rei was the only one still up.

"Hi." Darien said in a tired voice.

"Hey. How long have you been here." Rei asked.

"Since two." Darien told her as all the other girls woke up.

"Darien, you know if you want to go home for a while that we'll call you the second anything happens" Lita told him.

"No I can't, I have to be here." Darien scolded.

"Darien please, you need some rest, so go home." Ami told him.

Darien had to think about this.

"Well, if you promise to call." He said.

"I promise we won't let anything happen to her." Mina said shoving him out the door.

A.u: So.. wut did you think? Thanks again.