Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Darien's Nightmar and New Begining's ❯ close calls ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/n:
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. Been busy, you know with school. Alright on with the story.


Close Calls

When Darien got home he went strait to his room to get some sleep. During his sleep he had, yet again, another dream about Serena and Galexia. The only thing this time was Serena was no were to be seen. Finally he spotted her she was hurt badly. He ran to help her. This time he could get to her. He ran to hold her.

"Serena speak to me. Are you ok?" Darien asked picked her head up.

"I-I think so? Were have you been, I can't beat her alone." Serena told Darien.

"Please tell me how I can help." Darien asked.

As Darien held Serena in his arms, he could tell that she wasn't going to life for much longer. Her body was so limp and badly beaten that she could barley breath.

"Darien?" Serena called.

"Yes?" Darien answered.

"I love you. I'm so sorry I can't marry you. I'll always watch over you. Please don't forget me." Serena said.

She closed her eyes for the final time.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

Darien awoke in a cold sweat.

Suddenly the phone rang. He reached for the phone. He didn't even bother saying "Hello".

"She's gone isn't she?" He said.

"Well….you just might want to come." Rei said.

As Darien drove to the hospital, he couldn't believe that Serena was gone.

"Please Serena you have to be with me." Darien thought to himself.

As Darien ran down the hospital hallway he could see Mina, Lita, Ami, Lizzy holding each other. They were sobbing to no end.

"Where's Rei." Dairen said as he came to a halt.

"Inside with Serena." Lissy could just make out.

Darien took a deep breath and went inside.

Inside the room seemed as if time had stopped.

"Rei, could you give me a minute." Darien asked.

"Sure." Rei said with a smile on her face.

Outside the room Lizzy was sitting on the floor with head resting on her arms. Ami and Lita were trying to calm down Mina. Rei walked over to Lizzy and put her arm around her.

"God Rei why her why now?" Lizzy asked.

"I don't know." Rei said.

"Why?! We haven't known each other long enough for this to end yet." Lizzy sobbed.

All of a sudden the most beautiful sound came to their ears. Serena was alive! They rushed into see her, but were stopped by Andrew.

"Leave them." He told them.

"How can you be so calm!!" Lizzy asked her brother in a frantic voice.

"Because Serena won't leave Darien. Not yet. Not here and not now. And plus he knows what is wrong with her just he doesn't won't to believe it." Andrew told his sister.

"What do you mean be that?" Lizzy asked.

Andrew didn't answer. He just gave her a smile and walked away.

Lizzy ran after him. A few moments after, Darien came out of the room. He looked to be in tears, but he tried to hold them back.

"Well?" Rei asked.

"She's ok." Darien said with a sigh.

"AHHH!" The girls all screamed at once.

"What's wrong?!" Darien asked in a panic.

"We're just so happy that Serena is ok, that's all." Lita said.

Darien let out a sigh of relieve.

Rei grabbed Darien by the arm and led him out the doors into the lobby.

"Darien you had another dream, didn't you?" She asked.

"Yah. How did you know?" Darien asked.

"When you answered your phone you knew what I was going to tell you." She explained. "You know I've been thinking, and you said that Serena and you share the same soul and heart right?"

"Yah?" He asked questionably.

"Well I think that Serena is trying to tell you what is wrong and why she's in a coma." She said.

"I thought about that's, but wasn't sure." Dairen told Rei.

"Try talking to Serena in her dreams." Rei suggested.

Suddenly Darien's face turned deathly pale, and he collapsed.

"Darien?!" Rei screamed.

A/N: Oh no a Cliffhanger. Man I hate cliffhangers. Sorry about that. I'll upload soon. R+R!!! ~ Yingfa