Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Darien's Nightmar and New Begining's ❯ The fight ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Tragedy Strikes:

By, Yinga


Recap:

~ "Darien?! Girls help!" Rei screamed.

"Oh my god, what happened?!" Lita yelled as her and the others ran down the hall.

"I don't know, I mean we were talking and he just collapsed." Rei said. ~

Chapter 6:

"Darien help me!" Darien heard someone call.

It was Serena's voice. Just then he got a glimpse of her. Then Galexia came into view. He ran to Serena's side since he saw that she was badly beaten.

"Darien please you have to kill Galexia, I have no strength left. If you don't kill her I'll die in my coma." Serena told Darien as he held her is his arms.

She took her final breath as her eyes rolled back and she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the hospital Darien was now lying on the couch in Serena's room. The girls didn't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Serena!" Darien screamed as she passed out.

Darien gently laid Serena down on the grass. He looked at Galexia with fire in his eyes. Galexia only laughed at him.

"Ha Ha Ha, now who will win this fight?" Galexia yelled out with a grin on her face, "Now that the little wimp is gone who will fight me?"

"I will!!" Darien said with much courage in his voice.

Darien closed his eyes and Serena's voice echoed threw his mind.

"Even if my body is gone, my strength is in you." Serena had told him 4 days before the accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Doctor, what's wrong with him?" Mina asked.

"Well nothing medically, but maybe he's just exhausted." Said the doctor.

"Thanks."Lita said as the doctor left the room.

"You know Darien's been having dreams that Galexia is killing Serena." Rei told the girls.

"Wha?" they all said in shock.

"Oh yea, I remember him asking me about his dream." Ami said.

"He said that Serena kept repeating 3 words." Rei said.

"Oh my god, I know what the word mean." Ami screamed.

"Well.. what do they mean?" Lita yelled.

"Don't you see? Darien is in Serena's mind. He's helping Serena re-kill Galexia." Ami explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why? Why do you want to kill Serena?!" Darien screamed at Galexia.

"Because she took my darling Chibi Chibi."Galexia said.

"But Chibi Chibi came to us we didn't take her."Darien told her.

"Liar!!!" Galexia screamed as she blasted Darien.

"No he's not!" screamed a voice.

"No! You're supposed to be dead." Galexia screamed.

"I couldn't let you hurt my one and only love.' Serena said as she took Darien's hand.

Suddenly there was a blinding light that appeared around Serena and Darien's hands.

'You shall never hurt anyone again!" Darien told Galexia.

They threw the white energy ball at Galexia.

"AHHHH!!!!!" Galexia screamed as she disappeared.

"Thank you so much for helping me, but you have to god now. I'll be there soon.' Serena told Darien.

Then his eyes rolled back and he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: so what do you think will happen? Well I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Also please don't review telling me that I'm writing this wrong in saying that Serena took Chibi Chibi because I'm American so i have never seen the end of Sailor Moon. Please...and thank you!! ;)