Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Darien's Nightmar and New Begining's ❯ The days after pt. 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Days After Cherrylilwolfhey guys thanks for the review's and for all of those ppl who read this story without review's, I am damning you to hell. No I'm just kidding. Lol. Ok well I hope you enjoy it, since it is the last chapter." thinking) me you so mush for helping me, but you have to go now. I'll be there in a minute." Serena told Darien.'s eyes rolled back and he passed out.the hospital Darien awoke to find Lita, Ami, Rei and Mina asleep in chairs. Darien walked over to them and gently woke them up. your ok?! What happened?" Rei said as she hugged him.Darien could say anything a voice called to him.
"Darien?" a sleepy, but loving voice said.turned around and saw that Serena was awake. He walked over to her and she reached out her arms to hug him. It had been 3 months since they had held each other. (Awww romantic moment)The girls yelled as they ran to her bedside.week later Serena was released and able to go home. Everyone was happy to her up and moving around again. Darien most of all.home Darien waited for Serena to arrive. He held a special present in his hand. A small heart shaped box.Serena got out of Lita's car Darien watched her with a smile on his face. 's all over." Darien thought to himself.welcomed Serena home with open arms. (starts singing with arms wide open by creed.) After Serena and Darien had their hug Darien gave Serena the box. She opened it and her breath was taken away. Inside was a gold ring with a beautiful diamond in the center. Inside the ring she found the inscription, "One Dream Together Always"filled her eyes as she read it. She didn't know what to say, but Darien knew exactly what to say. Her got down on one knee, took Serena's hand and looked deep into her eyes and said, "Serena I love you so much that words cannot describe it. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?" (ok I think I went way over the mushy lovey line don't you think?)was at a loss for words. All she could do was cry and hug Darien, but he got the point. that month Serena and Darien were married.wedding night*ppl this is not an nc-17 story so don't even think I'm going to go there) was not quite tired yet so she had let Darien fall asleep. Serena looked outside to find a nice calm night. She slipped into her nightgown and took a walk. She soon found herself in a beautiful garden. There she found a nice cherry blossom tree and sat down under it. She closed her eyes and listen to the midnight sounds. Soon darkness had filled her eyes sight and she fell asleep. Serena wake up!" Serena heard. opened her eyes to see Darien's concerned face looking at her. He looked as if he was about to cry, but Serena didn't know why.
(hey I'm a poet and don't even know it. Hehe)What's wrong?" Serena asked..lets see, I woke up and you were GONE!" Darien said very sternly.I'm ok." Serena said.can see that, but why did you leave?" Darien asked her.needed time to think. That's all." Serena explained to him.what?' Darien asked sitting down next to her. everything." Serena answered.I see, sorry I bugged you." Darien said walking out of the bedroom. I'm sorry I didn't explain that Darien had found her outside and carried her in. Oops)could tell that she had crushed him. She laid back down and wished she had said something to Darien. Soon tear began rolling down her face. ..ring"picked up the phone with a sigh.Serena what's up?" Said a cheery voice.hey Rei nothing is up." Serena said.What's wrong?" Rei asked.Darien and I had a fight." then the door opened and Darien stuck his head in. I'm leaving." he had slammed the front door and was off.put the phone down and ran after him.'s it, it all over." She kept telling herself. wait!!" She called as she lost site of him.Darien asked as he turned around.ran up to him, put her arms around him and looked up at him with tears in her eyes.tell me why you don't love me anymore." Serena said.sighed.I do love you with all my heart." He said as he took her arms off of him.tell me why you're mad at me." Serena demanded.'m not mad, just worried." put his arm around her and sat down on the couch. Then he took her hand and said, " Serena I'm worried that I will lose you. I almost lost you once I don't want that to happen again." I'm ok. Really I am." Serena told him with a smile on her face.had soon formed tears in his eyes along with Serena. Serena leaned over and gave Darien a kiss. Darien returned the kiss with more passion. Then her picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. ppl let your minds finish that one. I won't go into it. Ok well I had planed to make this my last ch., but I got bored with it so next with be the last. Tell me what you think.