Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Darien's Nightmar and New Begining's ❯ The Day After Pt. 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Days After Pt. 2
By: Yingfa
A/n: OMG!! HELLO!! Why didn't someone tell me I never finished this story!!! Oh well. No is reading it anyways. Now I know this story really does stuck but please remember, I was 12 when I wrote it and I'm now 20 and too busy to redo it. Maybe I'll get to it someday.
 
"………" thinking
(………) me

The next morning Darien awoke to find Serena gone again. (Lord this girl likes to disappear a lot.)
"Serena?!" Darien said franticly.
"What?" Serena said as she ran in to room.
She was dressed in a towel indicating she was getting ready to take a bath/ shower (whatever).
Darien gave a sigh of relief to know she was safe. He got up from the bed and walked towards her. His dreams had haunted him all night and then to wake up to find Serena gone was almost too much for him. He was just so glad that she was here and would always be with him.
"What's the matter?" Serena asked him as he put his arms around her.
"I thought that you had left me again." Darien said as he held her.
"Well, I'm here. Sorry if I scared you." Serena said and she put her arms around his waist.
They broke and Darien looked down and just stared into her blue eyes. Then he lowered his lips and meets hers. They stayed like that for a couple of moments till they broke due to lack of air.
"I love you Serena, now and forever." Darien said.
"I love you too." Serena replied. "Darien, do you know what I was thinking about that night I left?"
"No." Darien said with a worried expression.
He had always wanted to know what she was thinking, but he didn't push the issue cause he didn't ever want to loose her again.
"I was thinking how wonderful you were. I don't deserve you and I know that, but here I am in your arms. I know there are going to be obstacles in our live and I hope that whatever happens that you'll always be with me and that our love will never fall apart." Serena exclaimed.
Darien was a little shocked at first. She thought that she didn't deserve him??? No, he was the one that didn't deserve her. But here she was looking up at him with nothing but love in her eyes. God's what did he do right to deserve to have an angel like her love him?
He looked down at her with a smile and said, "Serena, whatever does happen in the future I will always and forever be right here, right beside you. So you better get used to me because I isn't going anywhere."
Serena smiled and laughed at his last statement. She went up on her tip toes and captured his lips. Darien was surprised at first, but immediately shut his eyes and kissed back. With this kiss they silently promised each other their love forever.

A/U: Yea yea yea I know nothing but fluff…blah!! Don't forget to Review!!