Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sway with the Ocean Tide ❯ Haruka: Act II ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A few hours later, Hotaru received a call from Minako. "Moshi-moshi."
"Hotaru-chan, this is Minako. Michiru-san's back in town, and she's looking for Haruka-san. Is she still with you?'
Hotaru was puzzled. "Yes."
"Good. Michiru-san is staying with Usagi-chan right now. Do you know her address?"
"No."
Minako gave Usagi's address over the phone and Hotaru wrote it down and thanked her. Then she went to Haruka.
"Haruka, Michiru's back in town. She's staying with Usagi-san and she's looking for you. Minako-san gave me her address. Do you feel up to paying them a visit today?"
Haruka's eyes sparkled. "Michiru's back?"
Hotaru nodded. "Yes."
'I'd like to see her today, please."
Hotaru helped her to her feet and the two slowly walked to Hotaru's car.

They had reached Usagi's house by five forty-five. Hotaru walked with Haruka to the door and knocked. There was no answer. Haruka's heart hammered within her chest as Hotaru knocked again. No luck once more. Hotaru lingered there for almost fifteen minutes, convinced now that no one was home put persistent for Haruka's sake. Then she sighed, defeated, and said gently to Haruka, "No one is home. I'm sorry, Haruka."
Haruka's heart fell. Her eyes welled up and she cursed to herself. "Michiru...."
Hotaru put her arms around the blonde and tried her best to console her. "Don't give up just yet. There's tomorrow, I promise."



"Haruka, are you hungry?"
"No."
Hotaru frowned. "Are you sure? You should eat something."
"I said I'm fine." Haruka went to bed.
"No, you said you weren't hungry. That's not the same as being okay." But Hotaru's words we heard by only her own ears.