Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Selenity's New Daughter! ❯ The Troubles of Selenity ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sweet Selenity's New Daughter!

A/N : This story is the sequel to Sailor Seraphic's Bad Turn! This explores the future of Selenity's second child and the consequences of mating with a Black Moon man named Diamond o.o

Chapter 1 : The troubles of Selenity.

~*~ FLASHBACK ~*~

"Endy, I have something to tell you."
"What is it, my little bunny?" Endy asked, kissing at her neck. He gripped her bum and pulled her close. Selenity tried not to shake, feeling his manhood pressing against her.
"I'm pregnant."
~*~END OF FLASHBACK~*~

Endy looked at Selenity in disbelief and stammered "Y-y-your p-p-pregnant?"

She knew he would react like this.

"Yes, I'm pregnant. We're gonna have another child, Endy."

"But it's impossible. The legends always stated one child is born and she becomes Queen in the future. This throws the whole timeline out of wack. Selenity, this child can't be mine." Endy stated, pointing to the family tree that hung on the wall.

"But legends always change. Didn't you say you wanted another child? The timeline does change but it accomodates accidents such as this." Selenity said, trying to calm him down.

"Selenity, this child isn't obviously mine. I bet you took up another man while I was gone, just to keep your bed warm!" Endy said angrily, pushing her down onto the bed.

Selenity regretted telling Endy the minute he viciously tore at her clothes.

"Was he as good as me? Did he call you bunny like I do? Did you fuck him in our bed?" Endy shouted, ignoring Selenity's pleas. "Did he please you so good that you shake at my touch?"

"Endy, stop it, stop it now! If you want to know so much, I was raped! Just leave me alone!" Selenity screamed at him, pushing him off as she ran into the adjoined the bedroom, slamming the door shut.

Breathlessly, she locked it and lent against the door. She slid to the floor, curling up in a ball as she cried. She covered her ears, screaming for him to stop as she heard him throw things.

He sat there in shock, regretting his anger and actions. He stood up and threw a chair across the room. Pushing the hair back from his eyes, he walked over to the door and knocked gently.

"Selenity, darling, I'm sorry. Please come out. I hate it when I hurt you."

Selenity stood up, her legs all shakey as she unlocked the door. Endy pushed the door open and took her into his arms, stroking her silver tresses.

"I'm sorry, Endy, I've let you down." She said amidst her tears. "I want to keep the baby though and raise it as our own. Endy, we've been given a chance."

"What about Usa? She will ask questions." Endy asked his beloved, looking straight into her eyes. "She will find out sooner or later that he is not my child."

Usa stood there in the doorway, holding her Luna P. Her mouth fell open as she heard her parents talk about the new baby. The baby had a different daddy though. She looked at her long pink odangos and her body. She was soon to be queen in a few thousand years and her parents were having another baby?!

She shouted at Selenity and Endy "I hate you! I hate all of you!" Usa ran to her room, wishing they were both dead.

They both looked in terror at Usa and tried to stop her. Selenity cursed herself, she had Usa to worry about too.

Endy looked at Selenity in disgust, blaming her for all this trouble. He strode out the room, turning his back on his once beloved wife.