Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Selenity's New Daughter! ❯ Eclipse's Sacrifice ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black and white ribbons shot out from the necklace, covering Raia as she spun in a circle. Her arms flew out as gloves covered her lower arms as red glove bands appeared at her elbows. Her trainers disappeared as red short boots replaced them. Her ragged shirt and trousers soon became a white body suit with a red skirt, brooch and collar. Her bows turned yellow.

Sailor Eclipse looked at Sailor Giga furiously and intoned the infamous phrase her sister once used. "In the name of the Moon, I will punish and that means you." She pointed at Sailor Giga as she flicked her long white hair behind her shoulder.

"Moon Tiara Action!" A voice shouted as she flung her golden tiara at Sailor Giga. Sailor Moon ran towards them, letting out a babyish whine as her tiara fell to the floor.

"She is not ready!" Sailor Moon shouted, standing in front of Sailor Eclipse.

"Well well well, look who we have here. Selenity's first born daughter." Sailor Giga said gleefully,

"Serena, buzz off. I can handle this on my own." Sailor Eclipse hissed through clenched teeth.

Sailor Moon looked at Sailor Eclipse and slowly walked back, tripping over a log.

Sailor Eclipse sweat dropped and held her hands together. "Jupiter Thunder Clap!"

A bolt of lightening shot down to her tiara and flew out at Sailor Giga, hurting her.

"Sailor brat, I will destroy you! Giga Power, Make Up!" Sailor Giga transformed into her Crisis form, her bows turning red as her tiara stone formed an arrow pointing north in the middle of a moon.

Sailor Moon jumped up and stood beside Sailor Eclipse, watching Super Sailor Giga.

"Calling upon the power of Giga, help me defeat them. Giga Time Warp!" Super Sailor Giga's hands shot out, black beams of energy shooting out into a black hole.

"You can't defeat me now, Saviour. Once I defeat you, your measly existance will die along with all memories of you. Now choose - your live or your painful death."

Sailor Moon looked at Sailor Eclipse, feeling the stubborness on her face.

"I have to jump into it Serena, to close it and to destroy Super Sailor Giga. This is my battle." Sailor Eclipse cracked her knuckles and let Serena hug her.

"Goodbye sis, I'm sure I'll be there to bug you in the future!" Raia called as she dived into the time warp, shouting "Eclipse Cosmic Power!" Her brooch grew bright as its beam destroyed the time warp and Super Sailor Giga. She felt her mother's arms take her as she saved the past and the future.

Sailor Moon watched, crying gently. She shivered softly as she looked up at the now clear skies and saw the moon wink at her. She knew that Raia was now only a figment in her memory, a reminder of the time she saved her destiny and her princess.

Gazing out at the waters, she detransformed and heard leaves rustle as she realised that her daughter would at last succeed her in the throne.

"Goodbye Raia." Serena whispered, walking back towards her apartment she shared with Darien, unaware of the fact that things had only got worse.