Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Selenity's New Daughter! ❯ Raia's Confrontation ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Raia stared at the water softly, tears falling from her sad grey eyes.

She picked up a pebble and dashed it across the water's tip, hearing it stop with a splosh.

"Water is such a fickle thing."

Raia spun on her heels to stare at the speaker. The girl had short blonde hair with oval blue eyes. She looked like Serena.

"Who are you?" Raia shouted, taking a step back.

"I am your battle, my dear Raia. When I saw your lights fill the sky, I knew it was time." She stepped closer, tracing one fingertip across Raia's rosy cheek.

"Are you ready for me?" She pulled out her star shaped henshin and twirled it in her fingers.

"I am the Saviour." Raia uttered, the few words she remembered from her flashback.

"And I am your battle. Giga Power!" She held the henshin in the air, a star enveloping her body as she levitated slightly. A golden crescent moon hovered in the background as she transformed. She wore a black sailor scout uniform with red bows and short white hair.

"Who are you?" Raia asked again, looking around her at the setting sun.

"I am Sailor Giga." She said casually before charging at Raia, tackling her to the floor.

Sailor Giga jumped to her feet and moved from side to side.

"Is that all you can do? I thought the Saviour would be less pathetic and less weak."

Raia got to her feet slowly, her body feeling like lead.

"No one calls the daughter of Selenity weak! Moon Eclipse Power!" Raia commanded, ripping her crescent moon necklace from her neck. She held it up as the sky grew dark, the moonlight reflecting on the calm waters.