Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Selenity's New Daughter! ❯ Selenity's Brief Awakening ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Selenity's Brief Reawakening.

A golden crescent moon appeared on Sailor Moon's forehead, her sailor uniform turning into a regal dress. Looking up at Diamond, her coronet appeared.

"Your majesty." Sailor Pluto gasped in surprise. Even the guardian of the Time gates had not foreseen this.

"Diamond, why must you cause trouble? The child is not ready to harness her powers." Selenity said quietly, walking towards Raia's unconscious form.

Bending down, Selenity stroked Raia's face and brushed her unruly hair behind her ears.

"Selenity, my love, as soon as she is trained, she will be ready. Her final battle is soon, she cannot wait." Diamond stepped closer, watching her.

"She's so beautiful, I was right to sacrifice myself for her. Diamond, the final fight is always approaching in our destinies but nothing can be changed. Raia is the Saviour and she alone can change all our destinies." Selenity stood up, looking at Diamond.

"She must defeat this on her own, Diamond. With no help from you or me."

Raia began to stir, moaning feebly, rubbing her forehead.

"Go, Diamond before she sees you. This form has tired me greatly but it was needed. Setsuna, prepare her."

Diamond watched as Selenity fainted, changing back to Serena as she laid there. Sailor Pluto shouted "Go!" at Diamond and he disappeared with a curse.

Setsuna detransformed and helped Raia to sit up.

"Raia, are you ok? I just found you here, it's lucky that Serena asked me to find you."

"Raia?? Your safe." Serena said faintly, too strained to move.

"Get away from me, you took me from my family. I caused the death of my mother. Serena's hurt herself finding me. Now it turns out that the man in my dreams is my father! You've kept so many secrets from me, I don't think I can trust you again."
Raia pushed Setsuna's arm away and took off, her footsteps growing fainter as she ran further away.

Setsuna shook her head, picking up Serena in her arms. "Her battle is sooner then we think, 'Suna." Setsuna carried Serena home, deep in thought.