Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Captain Yaten ❯ The attack ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fan Fic by: My Interests
 
Sailor Moon Disclaimer: Duh, I do not own the rights to Sailor Moon- nor will I ever. I am just a wild dreamer. ^_~
 
Story description: Some evil Pirates attack a village that happens to have some beautiful maidens in it. What happens when they kidnap these maidens and take them out to sea? S/U, Y/M, T/A- hee hee - no sailor senshi in this story.
 
Chapter 1; The Attack!
 
The story takes place in the 1700's. A beautiful girl runs down the street of her village. She stops and waves at one of her neighbors. She wore her beautiful blond hair up in two buns letting the hair from her buns fall freely below. Her smile would light up anyone's day. She had big blue eyes, and she wore a brown dress with an apron. She was known as the village klutz though. Her name: Tsukino Usagi.
 
She rushed off towards her destination. A grocery store. She needed to get some items for dinner that she had forgotten to buy. She was 20 years old now, and she lived in her own cabin with her cousin, Aino Minako. She peeked her head into the store and saw the store owner stocking the shelves. He turned to smile at her. “Hello, Tsukino-kun!”
 
Usagi walked in to the store. “Hello Chiba-kun!” She waved to Chiba Mamoru. He had black hair, blue eyes and wore his normal shop uniform. She looked at a shelf and picked up some flower. She glanced at the tall dark haired man. She always thought he was good looking, however, he was not too nice. She put the flower in her basket and walked over to the next isle. She saw some cloth that was used for babies' diapers. She touched the soft fabric and smiled softly. She couldn't wait to find a true love and have children. She looked over to the left of the diapers and saw some other things she needed. She then walked over to the cash register and waited for Mamoru. He came over a few minutes later.
 
“Is this all, Tsukino-kun?” He bagged her groceries.
 
Usagi nodded her head. She then pulled out some money.
 
“Don't worry about paying, um, how about letting me take you out on a date?” He asked as he handed her the groceries.
 
Usagi blushed. “When and where?”
 
He considered for a minute. “I'll pick you up at your place tonight.”
 
Usagi nodded in agreement and took the groceries. She quickly left the store and started to walk on home. She smiled to herself, knowing that the store owner is a good catch.
 
She couldn't wait until that night.
 
~* ~ ~* ~ ~*~
 
Usagi tasted the food she was cooking for dinner. Sadly, it tasted horrible. She lowered her head and sighed. “How can I ever get a husband if my cooking tastes so awful?”
 
Minako walked into the room. She smiled kindly at her older cousin. “How's it coming?”
 
Usagi tossed the big wooden spoon into the pot and walked away from it. “It's horrid. What did you expect?” She sighed and picked up a dress. It was maroon and the fabric was soft. It went all the way up her neck and the dress went down to the floor. It had long sleeves.
 
Minako smiled at her cousin. “A date?”
 
Uasagi looked at her and nodded proudly. “The store owner.”
 
Minako got up and walked over to the window, viewing the sunset. “I would love to marry a pirate!” She giggled and looked back at a shocked Usagi. “They are so full of adventure, and I know I would be rich.” She giggled at Usagi. “Don't worry, Pirates are never around.”
 
Usagi nodded slowly and walked to her room. She closed the door behind her and started to get dressed.
 
Minako went over to the pot and tested how the stew really tasted. She stuck out her tongue in disgust. “Man, she is a terrible cook! Better marry a very rich man! YUCK!” Minako started putting spices into the stew and tried to work with it when she heard a nock at the door. She stopped what she was doing and got up. She wiped her hands on her apron and opened the door.
 
“Hello Miss. Is Tsukino-kun in?” The tall dark haired gentleman asked.
 
Minako stared at him for a minute, debating if she should warn him to run for his life. She decided against it and opened the door. He walked in to the house.
 
“She will be out shortly.” Minako said as she closed the door.
 
Minako looked a lot like her cousin. However, Minako had her hair done up different and her hair was much shorter.
 
Mamoru sat down in front of the fireplace. He noted the pot and pointed at it. “Are you cooking dinner?”
 
Minako smiled and let out a little giggle. “ Usagi is.”
 
He raised an eyebrow and then asked, “Should we stay here then?”
 
Minako shook her head. `You want to live to see tomorrow?!?' She thought. “Oh no, this meal is um… for my parents who are coming by tonight!” Minako lied. She shot a glance towards the door. `Hurry up!' She smiled at Mamoru. “What are your hobbies?”
 
Mamoru opened his mouth but nothing came out as right that second, Usagi came out in her beautiful dress. She smiled at him and turned around in a complete circle. “Do you like?”
 
Mamoru didn't speak. He just kept his mouth wide open in awe.
 
Minako elbowed him, “You're catching flies!”
 
He regained himself and cleared his throat. “You look simply ravishing.”
 
Usagi blushed. “Thank you. Shall we go?”
 
He smiled and got up. “We shall.”
 
~* ~ ~* ~ ~*~
 
Mizuno Ami sat on her front porch reading a book. She had a lantern by her side, giving her light. She loved reading in the dark. It helped her think more. Her hair was short, and it shaped her face. It was blue along with her eyes. She looked up to see a happy couple walking past her home. The girl had long blonde hair and the guy had short black hair. She sighed and went back to her book. Even though no one in the village knew, she wanted to find love as well. Everyone assumed that since she was the village doctor she was too busy to ever find love. She flipped a page in her book. She hopped that she could one day find love.
 
She heard some noise and looked ahead. She couldn't see anything. Her cabin was by the ocean shore, and she would not venture to close to the waters at this hour. She picked up her lantern and squinted her eyes to see anything. That is when she saw it. A ship was docking. Not just any old ship. She saw a skull and crossbones symbol on a flag the ship had. A pirate ship!
 
She quickly blew out her lantern and picked up her dress. She ran like mad towards the village. “PIRATES!!” She screamed as she rushed to the village's alert bell. She rang it with all of her strength. “PIRATES!”
 
~* ~ ~* ~ ~*~
 
Minako stood over the pot, holding a wooden spoon by her face. Her eyes watering from all of the spices she had put into the pot. “It's worse now than before!” She began to spit out fire.
 
She tossed the spoon to the side and tossed herself onto the sofa. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes.
 
Suddenly, her door burst open. A man stood in the doorway holding a lit torch. “ Arrh!” He said as he began to set her cabin on fire.
 
Minako hid behind the sofa. Hiding from the terrifying man. Her was huge and muscular. He had a beard and one eye was missing. She held her breath as the man walked around the cabin.
 
He then checked out one of the rooms, Usagi's and her bedroom, and then left. Minako let out some air. She quickly got up and saw that the fire was burning out of control. She started to rush out the front door when she heard something. She turned around to see one of the windows smashed in and a white haired man jumped through it. He stood up strait and grinned at her.
 
Minako did the first thing that came to her mind. She grabbed the huge pot of yuck from the fire and threw the contents at the pirate. The Pirate screamed and she then threw the pot at him. She picked up her dress and rushed out the door.
 
She heard screams all around her. She decided to run towards the woods, as it would be the safest place for her. As she ran, she could feel that someone was chasing her. She let out a scream and tried to run even faster. She would not look back as she knew that would slow her down. She made it to the edge of the woods, and she began to climb through them. She heard her dress tear, but that would not stop her. She did however stop when she felt something grab her from behind. She let out a scream as she looked fearfully at what grabbed her.
 
“Lets see how well you do with out a pot of boiling slush!” The white haired man snarled to her. She looked into his beautiful green eyes. How could eyes so beautiful, be that of a pirate?
 
She tried to get away, but couldn't. He was much too strong. She felt her eyes fill up with tears. She watched as a smile formed on his face. “You're mine!”
 
~* ~ ~* ~ ~*~
 
Usagi heard the alert bell. She looked up at Mamoru who let go of her hand. “Hide, I will try to defend you and the village!” He rushed towards his shop, leaving her alone. She looked around too see men starting to rush into their village. She gasped. “MINAKO!” She picked up her dress and started to run towards her cabin. Her heart was beating super fast. “Minako, please be safe!” She heard Minako scream. Her heart stopped. “MINAKO!”
 
Usagi spotted a pipe and grabbed it. She rushed over to their cabin, which was completely in flames. “MINAKO!” She began to look all around her. She couldn't see any signs of her cousin.
 
“What is a pretty girl-“ a man said behind her. She swung the pipe wildly into the guy's stomach. He bent over in pain when the pipe came into contact with his stomach and his long black hair covered his face.
 
Usagi began to run towards the woods. However, a white haired man came out, caring Minako over his shoulder. He grinned at Usagi. Usagi gasped and fell on her bottom.
 
“MINAKO! You-” She quickly got up and tried to hit him with the pipe she held. However, she couldn't budge it. She looked up to see the other pirate that she had nailed earlier holding the other end of the pipe.
 
“Hey captain, can I keep this feisty little Odango?” The black haired pirate asked the white haired pirate.
 
“Sure, what ever. Now, lets get the goods!” Minako looked up and gasped as the other pirate grabbed Usagi by the waist and tossed her onto his shoulder. Usagi began to kick and punch him. He wobbled while she did this, however, he never let go of her.
 
~* ~ ~* ~ ~*~
 
Ami rushed to a wounded man. She tore a part of her dress and wrapped it around his arm, which had a bullet in it. She tightened the cloth on his arm, and he grunted in pain.
 
Ami then started to get up as something hit her in the back of the head. She fell on top of the man.
 
Suddenly, Ami felt herself get lifted from the ground. She tried to open her eyes, but couldn't.
 
“Lets get you some place safe.” She heard a gentle man's voice say.
 
She smiled softly and then, she passed out.
 
~* ~ ~* ~ ~*~
 
A/N: Whew, the first chapter of a long crazy story. I know that you all can guess whom the two pirates are that ran off with Usagi and Minako. How about Ami's hero? Hee Hee… this should be one interesting story! You know the drill, review!