Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Captain Yaten ❯ The Ship's Prisoners ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2; The Ship's prisoners
 
Minako groaned. She felt as if she was lying on a hard bed. She started to pick up her arm, but suddenly was splashed by ice-cold salt water.
 
“AGH!!!!!!!!!” She screamed, as she was jolted out of her slumber.
 
“WAKE UP!” A man's voice yelled.
 
Minako looked up to see the white haired pirate who had kidnapped her. “Why I otta…”
 
He smiled down at her and tossed the bucket to the side. “You otta what?”
 
Minako started to get up but she felt something restraining her. She looked up to see that she was hand cuffed to the ship. “Oh just dandy…” She groaned.
 
“Don't worry, we're out to sea now, I will release you from those hand cuffs.” She looked up at him in shock. Was he being nice? He leaned over her and un-cuffed her hand. “Well, now that you are my prisoner, you have some chores to do!” Minako glared at him.
 
“Like the hell I will!” She yelled.
 
The captain smiled at her, amused. “Rei will be giving you your chores.”
 
Minako stood up and kicked at him. The captain turned his back on her and laughed. “You know, you better straiten up your act soon or you will walk the plank.”
 
Minako glared at him. She felt powerless. There was nothing in that room that she could throw at him.
 
“Common Odango, time to give you your assignment!”
 
“MY NAME IS USAGI! U-SA-G I! NOT ODANGO!!!”
 
Minako perked up. Usagi! She rushed up the stairs to see her cousin yelling at the black haired pirate. “USAGI!”
 
“MINAKO!” They ran to each other and hugged.
 
“How sweet… a reuniting!” The black haired pirate cooed.
 
Usagi took off her shoe and threw it at him. It hit him square in the head.
 
“HEY! Not nice!”
 
Usagi spat out her tongue and started to run to the edge of the boat with Minako. They both gasped horrified, as they could not see land for miles. They slumped their shoulders as the black haired pirate put his arms around both of them. “SIGH, isn't the ocean grand?”
 
Usagi punched his chin from underneath. “I hate it.”
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
Ami opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times, allowing her eyes to focus.
 
“Are you alright?”
 
Ami gasped and sat strait up. She shook her head and looked at the guy. “Who are you… where am I… what-“
 
“Shhh… I am Taiki. I um… escaped a ship of pirates and I saw you were hit by some pirate and I figured I would…” He walked over to her and knelt by her side. “How do you feel?”
 
Ami studied the ground. “Where they after you?”
 
Taiki lowered his eyes. “I am the first captain's brother. When they realize I am missing, they will hunt me down.”
 
Ami looked into his eyes. “Why did they attack us?”
 
Taiki shrugged. “They were out of food.”
 
Ami shook her head. “I'm going to see if my friends are ok.” She stood up and saw that there were in a cabin that was on fire. She quickly walked out the door and gasped in horror. The whole village was burnt down. She walked towards a man who was throwing things at a old store. She recognized him as the store's owner. Mamoru.
She walked past him to where her friend's cabin was. It was burnt down along with everyone else's. She shook her head and walked around. “MINAKO! USAGI!”
 
One guy stopped and looked at her strangely. “Miss, those two girls were taken by the pirates.”
 
Ami jerked her head around to look at him. “WHAT?!”
 
“They are gone, never to be seen again.” The guy then walked off.
 
Ami glared towards the man who walked out of the cabin she was in the night before. “Taiki!”
 
He looked at her. “What?”
 
“I need to go to that ship and save my friends.” She walked up to him. “Where is the ship going?”
 
Taiki bit his lip. “North.”
 
She grabbed his hand. “Take me there.”
 
He shook his head. “Don't worry, if you stay with me, they will find you.”
 
Ami studied him and then nodded. `Why is he so sure they will find him.'
 
Taiki smiled, as if he read her mind. “I have their treasure map.”
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
The white haired pirate threw everything in his room onto the floor. “TAIKI!!!!!”
 
Some of the pirates rushed into his carters. “Captain!”
 
The pirate's eyes flashed with anger. “That Taiki did it again!” He kicked the table so that it would fall on the floor as well. “He thinks that by stealing the treasure map we would stop hunting for the ancient treasure! Such a good doer!”
 
The pirates all looked at each other. “Captain?”
 
The captain threw another item on the floor and stomped on it. “I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!”
 
The pirates started to leave. “HOLD IT! Bring me my prisoner!”
 
They smiled and rushed off. Moments later they dragged a kicking and screaming Minako back.
 
“You are to clean up this mess. I hate cleaning.” He then walked out of the room.
 
“Is there anything you don't hate?” A pirate asked.
 
“SHUT UP!!”
 
They then closed the door, leaving Minako to clean. She looked around. “As if!”
 
Suddenly the door opened and a pirate looked in. “Clean or you walk the plank!”
 
Minako picked up a book and threw it at the pirate.
 
“So much like the captain.” The pirate moaned just before he was whacked by another book.
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
The black haired pirate closed the kitchen door and dragged Usagi with him into the kitchen. “You are going to cook today!”
 
Usagi grumbled.
 
“HEY! Makoto! Look who I have?” He yelled.
 
A beautiful brown haired girl popped her head up from behind a mountain of potatoes. “Did you bring me an assistant, Seiya-san?”
 
Usagi looked up at him. “Seiya?”
 
“That's me!” He then turned his attention to Makoto. “Can you make me those awesome hamburgers?”
 
Makoto laughed. “Yes!”
 
“JA NE!” Seiya let go of Usagi and left.
 
Usagi stuck her tongue out at him and turned to Makoto. “My cooking sucks.”
 
Makoto looked at her and laughed. “Nice try. Come help me peal these potatoes.”
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
 
Minako sighed as she leaned against the wall. The room was all fixed and shinning, as if no one ever had a tantrum fit. She got up and started to walk to the door. The moons light shined through the window. She gazed out the window for a moment. Then she saw the captain walk towards the room she was in. She panicked and took off a shoe, ready to throw it.
 
The door opened and the shoe flew. WACK!
 
“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!” The White haired captain yelled as he picked up her shoe and stormed at her.
 
`Ok, it doesn't work on this guy… shoot…' Minako backed up into a corner. She was ready for him to hit her. She braced herself for the hit.
 
“Pathetic. You did a lousy job of cleaning.”
 
Minako opened her eyes and blinked. He insulted her cleaning skills? She looked at him. His back was to her. The moonlight made him look like an angel. He wore a loose white shirt with long sleeves. His hair was tied back. He wore tight black pants. If Minako didn't hate him… she would have melted. He was gorgeous.
 
He looked back at her. His green eyes sparkled. Minako shook it off. “I am a very good cleaner!” She told him.
 
He turned around to face her, and grinned. “You stink.”
 
Minako blinked. “Why I otta!!!!!!” She grabbed her other shoe, ready to throw it.
 
He rushed over to her and knocked the shoe out of her hand. “Throw one more thing at me, and I will do something to you far worse then walking the plank.”
 
Minako looked away from him. Tears filled her eyes, but she would not let him have the gratitude of them falling. She looked at him with a firm expression. “I'd rather die then to be here on this stinking boat with a stuck up little pathetic…”
 
The captain's eyes danced with glee. “Oh? Die huh?” He grabbed a hold of her filthy and torn dress. “WHEW! You reek!” He grabbed a clothespin and stuck it on his nose as he pulled the girl out of his cabin. He quickly picked her up and tossed her over board.
 
“YIIIIIIII!!!!” She screamed as she fell into the water.
 
He then grabbed a bar of soap and threw it at her. “Hope you can swim!”
 
The other pirates laughed as Minako glared at them. “OOOHHHH… If I was a witch I'd show them a thing or two…” She growled. She suddenly realized that the ship was at a halt. She looked up to see the other pirates climbing and jumping off of the boat. She looked over her shoulder and saw an island right behind her. She quickly swam over to the island and climbed out of the water onto the shore.
 
“NO NO NO!!!!!”
 
Minako looked as the other pirate threw Usagi off of the boat. He then jumped off behind her. He grabbed the kicking and screaming girl and swam to shore.
 
Minako picked up a branch and looked at him. If he touched her or Usagi in any way…
 
He smiled at Minako and tossed Usagi at her. “You two better bathe or Captain Yaten will loose his temper again.” He then was gone.
 
The girls looked at each other in shock. They were alone?
“I am here to make sure that you two don't run off.”
 
The two girls jumped when they heard the icy female voice.
 
“I am Rei, Seiya's younger sister. You are my responsibility now.” She flung her long raven hair over her shoulder and looked at them with her violet eyes. “I am strong enough to take both of you on.”
 
Makoto swam over to the girls. “Hi ladies! It's so nice to see more girls!”
 
Minako and Usagi looked at the brown haired girl and smiled.
 
“We better move to another location so the captain doesn't watch us.” Makoto said. She pointed to the ship where Yaten was throwing stuff overboard and yelling.
 
“Um, why is he so mad?” Usagi asked.
 
“Typical, my older brother stole the map. He feels that we should leave the history be and find newer treasures.” Rei said.
 
Minako giggled. “So, um, he is a unique pirate?”
 
Rei rolled her eyes. “I think Captain Yaten will make him walk the plank this time.”
 
 
Usagi frowned. “When will the captain let Minako and me go?”
 
Makoto laughed. “Never! They kidnapped me five years ago. Look at me now. Their chief.”
 
Minako shook her head. “Usagi and I both can't cook.”
 
Rei looked at them. “I am their only female pirate. I sit in the tree and shoot fire arrows at all of the cabins.” She smiled. “I have done sword fighting as well. And I have killed many people.”
 
Usagi grabbed onto Minako and they both looked at Rei in terror.
 
“Stop scaring them, Rei. Lets bathe before the Captain starts looking for us.”
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
 
Taiki and Ami rode on a horse going north. Ami smiled as she felt the air blow through her hair.
 
“Look, there they are!” Taiki said.
 
Ami looked over to see the pirate ship had docked on an island. “How can we ever get to it and save the others?”
 
Taiki lowered Ami off of his horse. “That's none of my concern.” He then rode off, leaving Ami behind.
 
Ami nodded. He had a different mission. She understood it well. However, she could never ever fight all by herself. She was a doctor, not a hero. She looked over at the ship. A white haired guy jumped off of the ship. She decided to sit on a rock and think out a plan. She tapped her chin in thought. She could swim over to the ship; throw off the pirates… no no… that wouldn't work. She could go to a town that had even bigger ships and sail on the ship and blow up their pirate ship and save her friends…
She stood up and nodded. She will get help from a village nearby. She turned around and walked into a wet object. She looked up and saw the white haired pirate. He grinned down at her. “I think I remember you… I saw a friend of mine run off with you!” He grinned and grabbed the girl, tossing her on her shoulder.
 
“IEEEE!!!!”
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
Taiki heard her yell as he slowed down his horse. He looked back to see if he could see anything. “Ami…” He turned his head and started to go the way he was going when he heard the captain's voice.
 
“Taiki, I know you're near. Bring back our treasure map and nothing will happen to this blue haired girl… but, if you go… she will be fed to the sharks!”
 
Taiki bit his lip. No, this is his problem. He got her involved. “Damn map.” He hated to see history getting messed up for vein reasons. He shook his head.
 
“Taiki! GO! HIDE! I don't care about myself! Save the map!”
 
“SHUT UP!”
 
Taiki looked towards where her voice came from. She agreed with him? Taiki's heart started to beat faster. A plan formed in Taiki's head as he ordered his horse to go back to Ami.
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
Ami watched as Taiki rode in on his horse. “Taiki!”
 
“Here Yaten, here's the map. Give me the girl.” Taiki said as he tossed the map at Yaten.
 
Yaten in return tossed Ami at Taiki. “It's mine!” He picked up the map and opened it. He stared at it as Taki grabbed Ami and rode off. “TAIKI!!!!!! When I get you… I will shoot you myself!!!!”
 
Yaten dropped the map and the map said; “Got you!”
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
 
Hee hee.. Hope you all like the story thus far. Don't worry; it'll only get better. How is Ami going to save her friends? Will Yaten loose his temper and make the two feisty girls walk the plank? And Seiya, what is up his sleeves?
 
I thought that Rei would make a great pirate. Heehee. Well, it's almost dinnertime… how will the crew deal with Usagi's cooking? Find out… REVIEW!