Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Captain Yaten ❯ Dinner ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Dinner
The night was setting and Makato called everyone in for dinner. Captain Yaten sat at the foot of the table, grumbling under his breath. All of the pirates avoided him like the pelage. They all knew that when he grumbled like that, he wanted blood.
Minako and Usagi carried two big pots around the table as the pirates helped themselves to the stew.
Makato leaned over Seiya and handed him a hamburger with everything on top. "I made this myself, while Usagi made everything else."
Seiya smiled. "THANK YOU!" He grabbed the burger and began eating it as if he had never had anything else to eat before.
Usagi stopped by Yaten. He looked up at her and glared at her. "Minako will bring me my stew."
Usagi looked towards her cousin and walked away from Yaten. Minako walked up to him and he glared at her. "You shall serve me." Minako nodded and poured the stew into his bowl. He waved his hand and dismissed her. She walked over to Usagi.
Yaten took a bite of the stew. His eyes lit up and his face turned red. The other pirates looked at their food and dropped their spoons. Seiya licked his fingers and smiled.
"WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS!" Yaten yelled as he spat fire everywhere.
"Stew, with a twist!" Usagi said proudly.
Yaten pulled out his gun and aimed it at her. "The "twist" is fire! I should shoot you down right now!"
Usagi didn't flinch. "Go ahead. It's not as if we're ever going to go home again."
Seiya quickly stood up. "I'll punish her, Captain. After all, she is my prisoner."
Yaten glared at him, but lowered his gun. "What do we eat now?"
Minako sighed. Yaten glared at her. "What do you know how to cook?"
Minako smiled. "Spicer stews."
Yaten shook his head and sat down.
"More please!"
Yaten raised an eyebrow as a pirate shoved his bowl towards Minako. She scooped out some of the stew and gave it to him.
"She is my servant; I do not want to ever hear you say please to her again." Yaten said as he got up. He glared at Makoto. "Make me a tuna platter. I will be in my quarters." Yaten then left the room.
"Minako, will you stay here and serve the pirates while I make Yaten a Tuna plater?" Makato then left the room.
Suddenly, none of the pirates were eating. A couple of them stared at her and narrowed their eyes. Minako started to feel funny.
"MEN! BEHAVE!" Rei walked into the room and tossed her hat on the hat rack. Her raven hair was loose and she wore a red shirt, and tight black pants. She sat into her chair and held out a bowl to Minako. Minako quickly filled it.
Rei took a small sip of the stew and glared at Minako. She threw the bowl at Minako. "Did you make this?"
"No ma'am. My cousin did." Minako said meekly.
"I demand a different meal. NOW!"
Minako quickly rushed out of the room.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Seiya put his arms around Usagi. He put his head on top of her head. He didn't really want to punish Usagi.
“If you are going to rape me, you better just get it done and over with as I have no chance.”
Seiya twisted Usagi around to face him. The moonlight caught her hair and made his heart stop beating. “Odango, I would never do that to you.”
Usagi looked at him in awe. “Then why do you hold me so?”
Seiya regretfully let her go. He then walked to the other side of the room that he had taken her into. He grabbed a mop and a bucket. “Here, scrub the deck.” He had a reputation to keep and this was the only punishment that he could think of that would not hurt her so.
Usagi took the mop from him and the bucket. She then grinned as she whacked him from behind his knees with the mops stick. His knees buckled and she took the iron bucket and shoved it on his head. She then started to run away when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her waist. She let out a shriek as she fell backwards, onto the man who grabbed her. She looked up and saw Seiya, with the bucket still on top of his head smiling down at her. The moonlight can play so many tricks as it made him glow like an angel.
“Odango, you should not have done that!” Seiya then grabbed her legs and pulled her whole body closer to him. He stared down at her. His eyes twinkled with playfulness. For some odd reason, Usagi felt safe with him.
Suddenly, her stomach let out a loud rumble. Seiya looked at her surprised and burst out laughing.
“I haven't eaten in hours!” She hissed at him.
“Well, you do need to loose some weight…” He teased.
Usagi pushed herself away from him. She started to get up when she saw that Seiya wasn't paying any attention to her. Suddenly her hair was yanked.
“You're not getting away that easy!” He stood up and picked her up. He carried her out onto the deck and tossed her down. He then tossed her the mop and bucket again. “I will be watching you, Odango.” He then turned his back to her and waved as he left her alone on the deck. “Ja!”
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
Minako gave Rei a different meal. Rei wrinkled her nose in disgust. “What the hell is this?”
Minako studied the plate. “Um, potatoes, green smock and chopped fish of some sort.”
Rei raised an eyebrow. “Who made it?”
“Um… it was something I scrounged up…” Minako said nervously.
Rei slammed her hands on the table. “Do you want me to give you to these men?”
Minako looked around the room at the men who licked their lips. “Errr…. NO!”
Rei grabbed the girl's collar. “Then I suggest you get me something else!”
Makato walked into the room. “No fret, Rei. I have some fantastic chicken filet!”
Rei let go of Minako and sat down. “Thank GOD! I thought we were to starve!”
Minako let out a sigh and she backed out of the room. She walked up to the deck. She looked towards captain Yaten's quarters. She saw a glimpse of the white hair. “I hate him.” She muttered.
“You and me both.”
Minako jumped, startled. “Usagi! You're cleaning the deck?”
Usagi tossed the mop down and stomped on it. “Yeah, that Seiya is a total jerk!”
Minako laughed. “I think he is nicer then Yaten.”
Suddenly, Usagi's face went pale and something grabbed Minako. “I heard that. Thank you for agreeing with me that I am a mean pirate! I am the most handsome and meanest pirate around!”
Minako looked up at the conceded Yaten. “Handsome? You are so vein!”
Yaten glared at her. “I am not!”
“Are too!”
“NOT!”
“TOO!!!!!!!!!”
“NOT!!!” Yaten yanked Minako over to the wheel where a pirate stirred the boat. “I think it's time to show you who is boss.” He let go of Minako as he placed his hand on the wheel. He then glared at the pirate. “Leave.”
The pirate rushed off in fear. Yaten took over the wheel. “I hate stirring this ship.” He looked at Minako. “Would you like to stir it?”
Minako shook her head. She wanted off the damn boat!
Yaten grabbed her and pulled her in front of him so that she faced the wheel. He grabbed her hands and placed them on the wheel. He then smiled. “Good, now you can stir this ship.” He then let go and his smile broadened as he heard Minako scream and fly about a foot away from the wheel. He turned around and grabbed the wheel. “Dumb wench! You could have made the ship crash!”
Minako stood up. She glared at the captain who glared back at her. “I HATE YOU!” She yelled and then rushed off of the deck.
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
Usagi felt the sun start to warm her skin. The sun was rising. She let out a sigh. She then heard waves crashing into the boat. She opened her eyes and gasped. It wasn't a dream… she was still on the pirate ship! She sat up and looked over at the pirate who smiled down at her.
“Oh? I thought I would have to use this.” He said as he showed her the bucket that she had used to clean the deck with the night before. The pirate glanced in the bucket and shrugged his shoulders. “Oh well, why waste the water?” He then dumped the contents on Usagi who was wide-awake already. “SEIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Seiya laughed and dropped the bucket as he ran off. Usagi grabbed the mop and rushed off after him. She was furious! How dare he? Suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind. She used the mop to whack the person.
“ARGH!!!!!! GIVE ME THAT!!!”
Usagi recognized the voice instantly. Captain Yaten. He yanked the mop from her grasp and yanked her to the center of the deck. Seiya was already long gone. “I should just make you walk the plank. However, I have a punishment for you that is even better then that!” He pulled something out of his pocket and suddenly, her head felt lighter, a whole lot lighter. She glanced sideways and saw golden strings falling everywhere. Wait, it was not golden string… it was her hair! She gasped in horror as she felt the rest of the hair from the other bun gets sliced as well. Tears built up in her eyes, but she blinked them back. She would not gratify him with tears. Suddenly she was turned around to face Yaten.
Yaten grinned. “Much better!”
She glared at him.
Yaten studied her face.
She still glared at him…
Yaten's eyes fell towards her chest.
She still glared at him….
Yater put his knife in his mouth and carefully picked up the locket she wore. He flicked it open.
“NO! Don't!” She yelled.
Too late. Yaten eyed the contents in her locket. He pulled out a piece of paper and shook it open. He studied it for a moment. He then looked at her necklace. He fingered the locket and then yanked it off of her neck. He then grabbed the knife out of his mouth with the same hand that he had the locket in. “Well Well… I do believe I have found something of absolute value… Usagi… or should I say, Lady Usagi? Heir to the fortune that was suppose to be mine… and to think, I was going to not take you…” Yaten grinned as he looked deeply into her eyes, as if he was searching her soul. “I bet you don't know anything of me… huh?”
Usagi kicked him. “Like why the hell would I know anything of a disgusting pirate like you?!”
Yaten wiggled his nose. “You stink.”
Usagi rolled her eyes. “I wonder why?” She said sarcastically.
Yaten started to yank on her dress. He used his knife to slice at the dress.
“HEY!” Usagi yelled.
Yaten ignored her as he kept searching for something. “Strip!”
Usagi gulked at him. “What?!”
“You heard me! Strip damn it!”
Minako rushed over. “Usagi!” She was in shock at the sight. Usagi's hair was now shoulder length, but still in their buns. Yaten had a knife and was slicing up Usagi's dress. He stopped and smiled at the other girl. “GET HER!” He barked, even though it was only the three of them on the deck. Suddenly, a mob of hugh pirates ran over to Minako. She let out a scream and tried to run away. Yaten gestured for the other pirates to pull her to him. He let go of Usagi and Usagi was instantly was grabbed by another pirate.
Yaten eyed the other girl. “Why did I not recognize you two? Why is it that I over looked the most valuable treasure?” He moved his knife so that it caught the sunlight and shined in to Minako's face. He felt around the collar of her dress until his fingers grasped a chain. He yanked it out and Minako's eyes widened. “That's mine!” She quickly kicked at Yaten. Yaten smiled triumphantly as he grasped the chain and yanked it from her neck. He put the two lockets together and studied them. “Now this is a prize!”
Minako started to kick the other Pirates. “LET ME GO!”
Usagi bit one. “YUCK!”
Yaten turned around and quickly sliced up Minako's dress. She let out a scream of utter humiliation.
“There it is, the mark of the blessed child!” Yaten's smile broadened even more as he tore Minako's dress away from a birthmark on her shoulder. It was in the shape of a star. He went over to Usagi and tore the shoulder of her dress off. A shape of a C was there… or a crescent moon. He narrowed his eyes. There, before him, were two ladies of an old bloodline… that were filthy rich. His eyes sparkled with joy. “Boys, we have a new quest!”
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Seiya watched as Makato made breakfast. “Could you give me a portion for the two girls?”
Makato looked back at Seiya and smiled. “They have gone all day with out eating, haven't they?” She said referring to the day before.
“Hai. I feel bad for them.” Seiya smiled at the girl. “Don't tell any one though, alright?”
Makato winked at him and continued to cook. Seiya let out a sigh and walked out to the dock. Golden feathers caught his eyes as they floated by him. He looked ahead to see piles of golden hair blowing away in the wind as Yaten glowed over some object. Seiya couldn't see anything more cause of all of the other pirates who were snickering. Seiya walked up to them and then gasped. Odango's hair was sliced off! Plus her clothes we sliced into pieces. Along with her cousin who still had her hair. His heart stopped beating. Her long beautiful hair. Seiya saw the look of hate on her face, and it was aimed at Yaten. Seiya saw that Yaten held a knife. Without thinking, Seiya yanked out his own knife.
SLICE!
Silence.
White feathery hair began to mingle with the blonde hair.
“….”
Seiya looked in his hand, which now held Yaten's ponytail. He smiled at himself as he let it fall onto the ground.
“….”
Minako looked at the two pirates. She was scared… Yaten's face was full of horror and shock. Seiya put his knife back into his pocket and looked at the girls. He winked at them and then rushed away. Yaten's face turned bright red suddenly.
“MY HAIR!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Suddenly Yaten erupted. He turned to where Seiya once stood. “I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!”
“What do you think I would have done to you for doing the same thing to me?!” Usagi screamed.
Yaten didn't even hear her. His face was red and he withdrew his sword. “SEIYA!!!!!!” Yaten then vanished as he rushed off after Seiya.
The pirates looked at each other, baffled by Seiya's attack. They then looked at the two women who they held in their grasp. Hardly any clothes were left on the women.
“I wouldn't do anything if I were you…” came a cold female voice.
The pirates all looked up as Rei walked up to the girls. “Dresses never work on the ship any ways.” She told the two.
“CURSE YOU SEIYA! I HATE RUNNING!!!!”
Rei shook her head. “My poor brother. He let his feelings get the better of him again.”
Usagi crouched down and touched her hair. Yaten's own hair still mostly was in its tie, as Seiya cut it just an inch below his scalp. Usagi looked up at Rei. “Why would he do something so crazy?”
Sweat drop.
“You do not know?” Rei said in disbelief.
Usagi gathered her hair. “No…”
Minako shook her head. “He did it for you, dummy!”
Usagi didn't falter. She just stared at her hair that had been freed from her head. “Oh.”
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A/N
Woo Hoo! Things are getting exciting! What was it that Yaten discovered? Will Seiya live after this day? HEY! What's going on with Ami and Taiki?!? ^_^ Don't forget to … REVIEW!!!!!!!!!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Prieview:
Yaten glared at the pirates. He unfolded the two map pieces and placed them side-by-side. He studied them. “Bring me the wenches!”
One pirate cleared his throat. “Um, Captain… Seiya took the girls…”
“WHAT?!?!?!?!”
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Uh Oh, Seiya is being such a bad boy! ^_~ Don't forget to check out my other stories!