Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The End of Peace ❯ Chapter 1: It begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors Note: Hey I hope you enjoy my first chapter. I know its short, but hey what can I say. I really don't know how this will be rated once I get into it. This is my first story so be kind, but please review me and give me ideas for my future chapters. And please tell me if I make a mistake on names or grammar or spelling. And of course R and R ^_^. And if your in this for the romance it's a coming, you just got to be patient.

Disclaimer: Hey I don't own any of the characters or places from Sailor Moon, sadly. Those terrific people at Toei animation, Naoko Takeuchi/Kodansha, Dic and others I don't know about own Sailor Moon. But the point Is please don't sue me.

CHAPTER 1

"It Begins"

Chibi Usa awoke with a start, she had just woken up from a horrible dream. "What was it?" she tried to remember, but all she could think of was that she had been standing in the rubble of some city. She got out of her bed and walked into her bathroom and went to the sink she turned on the cold water and splashed her face. She looked in the mirror; the girl in front of her was shacking terribly and was covered in sweat. "If only I could remember!" she yelled as she slammed her fist on the white marble sink.

"Is something wrong princess?" Diana asked as she sleepily walked into the bathroom.

"No," Chibi Usa said putting on a friendly smile for her guardian, "go on back to sleep Diana."

"Ok if you're sure," she replied looking at the princess anxiously. She noticed how distraught the princess was but decided that if Chibi Usa wanted her to know that she would tell her. "I'll come to see that you're ready for the celebration tomorrow," she said as she stifled a yawn and quickly slipped out of the room.

Chibi Usa went back to her bed and laid down and tried to fall asleep. She didn't know why, but the dream seemed so important.

She started to let her mind wander to the celebration to come. She wasn't looking forward to it; it had been one year since her mother Queen Serenity had died fighting a very powerful witch, Lady Maggitta and the time for Chibi Usa to take the crown was soon approaching.

She could still remember the horrible fight as if it had been a few minutes ago and not a year:

Flashback

"Ha, Ha! You thought you could defeat me!" a loud voice boomed.

Sailor Chibi Moon was laying on the ground bleeding from a shower of black energy that had hit her. She slightly sat up and looked around her. She gasped at the sight she saw. The Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Kamen lay about on the ground about her with serious injuries. (Oh no! Is all hope lost!) She thought. Then she saw Sailor Moon start to struggle to her feet,

"You idiot!" Lady Maggitta screamed as a large purple orb formed in her hand and she threw it at Sailor Moon. Before anyone could do anything it hit her and flung Sailor Moon across the ground. Sailor Chibi Moon jumped up and ran to her mother. But Sailor Moons eyes were blank and dead. Tears poured down Sailor Chibi Moons face as her father and friend crowded around Sailor Moons life less body.

"Oh good your all in one spot, I can kill you all quickly." Lady Maggitta laughed.

Then the Silver Crystal formed above Sailor Moons body and floated to Chibi Moon's hands. She took hold of it and was transformed into a beautiful white dress. She turned to the witch and held the crystal in front of her and a bright white light shot out and went straight through the witch's heart. Then she turned back into Sailor Chibi moon and collapsed.

End Flashback

She thought of how easy her life had been before. When she was sixteen and there were no evil witches and her biggest worry was her date for the next ball. Now she was almost eighteen and was about to become a Queen.

Chibi Usa tried to shake away the depressing thoughts and decided to take a walk in the gardens. The gardens were her favorite place to go because they were so beautiful and peaceful. She thought it must have every known flower in the universe in every color. She strolled to a blue marble fountain, and sat on one of the cement benches. She sat in silence till she thought that she had heard a bush rustling. She got up and walked closer "Hello? Is someone there?" There was no answer then suddenly a bunny jumped out. "Oh!" Chibi Usa cried then laughed at her self for being so paranoid.

She turned around to walk back inside then suddenly felt a hard object hit her on the back of the head and she collapsed to the ground.

A/n: Ewww! A cliffhanger got to love them. I'll try to get next chapter up tomorrow.