Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Return Home! ❯ Third Confrontation ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Angel was sitting on her thrown when she realized that eventually Lord Chaos would do something to replace her for all the mistakes that she has made. She looked down at the crystal orb around her neck and noticed it was glowing. Angel knew that meant only one thing, Chaos was summoning her and more than likely it was not to do with anything good.

Angel followed the corridors that led to the dreadful room of Chaos. She checked to make sure no one was going to jump out and attack her when she got to the door and opened it to enter. She checked to make sure nothing was hanging in the shadows that could possibly jump out at her. She always dreaded coming into this room.

"You wanted to see my lord?" Angel replied.

"Yes, I have been thinking Angel and I realized I should have said this earlier when you where here. I am giving you one more chance to help me in getting Neo-Queen Serenity. This will be your one and final chance. If you fail me then you know the consequences. I want you to send Milli, Oyeme, and Bella to try again to capture her. You can find her in the park with a Sailor Star. It should not be too much for them to over take her and flee back here. Do I make myself clear, Angel? Do anything you can to take her," Chaos reprimanded.

"Yes, my lord. As you command," she replied as she bowed out of the room.

Angel quickly walked down the corridor to find her sisters. She checked all the rooms for them, but did not see them anywhere. She walked to the courtyard and found the sisters that she had been searching everywhere for.

The courtyard was not as it should have been. When Angel looked upon it, everything was dead. Nothing was alive or moving in the whole area. She could not see why Chaos would live like this. Everything around her was dead. She could not wait until the day she could get free time and make this courtyard look more presetable. Maybe then she could get some good matches for her sisters. She walked down the dirt path to where her sisters were chatting.

"Oyeme, Bella, and Milli! Just whom I wanted to see. I have a mission for you. I want you to go to the park and capture the Queen of Tokyo. One Sailor Star only protects her so it should not be hard to overpower them. Go quickly and hurry back. DON'T FAIL ME THIS TIME!" Angel demanded.

"Why do we have to go? Why not just go yourself with Milli or Oyeme?" Bella asked, "I have already been to try and get her once and failed."

"DON'T QUESTION ME JUST GO!" Angel bellowed.

She watched as her three sisters went to do the bidding of her overlord. She just prayed that they succeeded at their mission or she would never see her sisters again. Angel quickly turned around and fled back to her room to cry her eyes out at the way her life was turning out. She could not do this anymore, she had to find away to keep her life and try to get away from Chaos before she met her end. Angel could only think of one person who would help her out, but she did not know if that plan would even work. She hated the life she lived right now. She just prayed she was destroyed while trying to save her own life.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Serena was walking in the park with Taiki early in the day. She could not stop thinking of Seiya and all she could do to help him out. She knew she had to do something and soon. Serena knew everyone was devising a strategy to get him back, but she felt helpless. She wanted to be working with them to rescue Seiya, but Raye and Amara made sure that she was kept distracted so that way she would not have to think about all the things that could go wrong.

"Taiki, I feel bad. I should go back to work with the others to come up with a plan of action. I don't want to sit on the sidelines while everyone else is doing something. I have to go save Seiya with or without your help. I am going to be apart of this no matter what," Serena stated.

Taiki said," Serena we cannot do that you know we can't. We have to all agree on a strategy that will work. We cannot let you do anything that will jeopardize you or Seiya. We cannot risk you being caught. When we go on this rescue mission, you are to remain behind at the Palace until we return. No questions asked. Do you understand?"

"What? I have a right to be there just as much as the rest of you. I know you all want to keep me safe but I don't want to feel helpless while one of my friends is in trouble. Please talk to them and try to make them see reason. I want to help. Please?" she cried.

"Serena I know how you feel, but you have to understand where they are coming from. You know we want to make sure no one gets their hands on you and the only way to do that is if you do as you are told. You are Queen of Crystal Tokyo and I don't think Darien would appreciate the fact that we brought you into danger without having a back up plan to make sure we got both you and Seiya out,”

"Darien is on a trip right now trying to over see how the reconstruction of the Moon Kingdom is going. I know everyone wants me safe and fear how he will react if something happened to me, but you have to realize he is not here and I made a promise that no matter what I would keep my family and friends safe. Which means I have to go and help save Seiya. Besides Darien does not know that you are here, remember?”

"Yes, but isn't he due back today? At least that is what I remember hearing from Amara and the others. So I think we best return to the Palace so you can prepare yourself for his arrival home."

"I completely forgot that he was due back today. I have been so worried with everything that has happened to Seiya that it slipped my mind that my loving Darien was coming home today. I think you are right. We best head back."

Taiki took her hand and led her back towards his car. He was just reaching for the door when out of nowhere he felt some thing hit him in his back.

Serena saw Taiki lurch forward. She was ready to say something when all of a sudden he went down on his knees holding his shoulder. She turned around to find Milli, Oyeme, and Bella all standing there with smirks on their face. She could not understand why they always attack when she was spending time with a close friend. It was as if she had someone watching her in a place she knew not where.

"What do you three want now? Can't you just give me one day of peace with out attacking me and the people close to me?" Serena replied.

She turned back to help Taiki but he was nowhere to be found. She only had one choice and that was to transform. She reached in her coat pocket ready to pull out her locket and transform when out of the blue Sailor Star Maker standing on the rooftop of a car.

"How dare you attack innocent people on such a beautiful day as this? I am Sailor Star Maker and I will make you wish you never showed you face here today," he replied.

"STAR MAKER! Thank goodness, you are here. Can you handle them for a few while I go and get help? I promise send good help if you can hold them off for now," Serena replied.

"Sure my Queen. Please hurry though or there may not be anything left to save."

Serena took off towards the group of trees and pulled out her locket to transform. She looked to make sure that Maker was holding his own until she could get out there and help him.

"MOON ETERNAL POWER!”

Sailor Moon looked around again to make sure no one saw her and then ran from behind the trees to help Maker fight off three sisters. She saw Maker go in for an attack and end up getting it thrown right back at him.

"I will right this mistake that you three made today. I will not tolerate you disturbing the serenity and peace here in this park. I am Sailor Moon ... and in the name of the moon ... I will punish you!"

"Great! We come here for the Queen and we get another Sailor Star and the brat Sailor Moon," Oyeme answered sarcastically.

"Oyeme, you fool that is the Queen. Remember I fought her just yesterday. I brought back Star Fighter. Which means I saw the Queen and she transformed into the famous Eternal Sailor Moon," Bella replied.

"Bella, I told you yesterday, you return Fighter to us and I will come with you peacefully, I promise. Star Maker will not interfere. That is a fact. Now please give Fighter back to us," Sailor Moon demanded.

"I don't take kindly to demands Sailor Moon. Especially from the likes of you. Besides, I don't think your little friend is really agreeable with you going with us. I have a better plan. Why not take you and your fellow sailor here and keep Star Fighter. That sounds fair enough to us. Right girls?" Bella responded with her own deal of sarcasm.

Sailor Moon looked towards Star Maker and noticed that he was staring at Milli and then he was staring at her. She could not believe that Maker would keep her from doing this. Sailor Moon had a feeling Maker knew why she was doing this, but also knew that she would stop her from sacrificing herself for Seiya.

Maker walked over to Sailor Moon, looked into her eyes, and knew what she was thinking. She could not let Sailor Moon do this. She had to do something to keep Sailor Moon safe and also make sure Seiya returned to her again.

"Sailor Moon, what are you thinking. I will not allow this. You are not surrendering to these fools. I will not allow it. You have to wait until the others come up with something before you do this. That was the agreement we all made. Remember that agreement?" Maker whispered quietly.

"I know but why wait. When we can take care of this now, Maker?"

"Because, for one reason the others are still planning and two, here comes a few of the scouts now to help us out."

Sailor moon turned around and saw Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus coming towards them. All prepared for battle, but what really got her attention was the figure standing behind them. Dressed in a black tuxedo, adorned with a white mask to cover the eyes. There was even a black felt top hat sitting on top of a head of black hair. She looked beyond the mask and saw the most gorgeous blue-black eyes ever. She decided that she must have been dreaming, because he was not due back for a few more hours. She just stood there staring at her husband standing there grinning like a loon.

"What no welcome home hug for me? I come all the way here to help with this fight and I just get a big gawking stare. Well I guess that is what happens when one is here to help defend our home planet," Tuxedo Mask responded.

"TUXEDO MASK! It really is you! I thought I was dreaming. OH MY GOODNESS!" Sailor Moon cried while running to his open arms.

"What a lovely reunion, but let's get down to business shall we?" Oyeme called out.

"PLUTO GALATIC CANNON!"

"URANUS WORLD SHAKING!"

"How is that for a show?" Uranus responded angrily.

"Sailor Moon, I hope you are not about to leave with these characters just to save Seiya? Please tell me it’s not true," Saturn questioned sadly.

Tuxedo Mask looked at his wife with questions in his eyes. He had only been gone a few days, but then he came home to find another sister with in his home. He was informed that the Starlight’s were back in town. Only when he wanted to confront all three and make Seiya understand where he stood, did Jupiter and Uranus inform him that Seiya had been taken hostage by the rest of the sisters. Then heard that Taiki and Serena were walking in the park. That was when he planned to surprise Serena, but when they showed up, they saw Sailor Moon and Maker fighting three of the sisters.

Sailor Moon looked to her friends, she knew if she told the truth that they would have something to say, but she did not know what to make of the look in her husbands eyes. First, she saw him a little angry for what she was planning and the fact that she was with Starlight, second she saw love and happiness, but then it went back to anger. She knew that is had to do something with the sisters or maybe even the fact she did not inform him of the Starlight’s being here.

"No, I was not going to surrender to them. The thought had not even crossed my mind," she lied.

"Don't listen to her. She is lying. She was just about to go with them if it had not been for the fact that I saw you show up and I talked some sense into her," Maker replied.

"OH! You are such a tattle tell Maker. Can you never go with out ratting me out?" Moon cried.

They were all to busy discussing the current happenings of this battle when Saturn threw herself against Jupiter and Moon, which a big fireball flew right over their heads.

"Are you three all right? Saturn, that was very clever of you. Thank goodness you saw that or the two of you would be toast Jupiter and Moon," Tuxedo Mask stated to them.

Moon turned towards the sisters and pulled out her scepter. She had enough of being attacked by these fools. They were going to get a taste of their own medicine now. She raised her scepter to call on its power when Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto stepped in front of her and combined their powers.

"PLUTO GALATIC CANNON!"

"JUPITER SUPREME HEART LIGHTNING!"

"URANUS SPACE TURBULENCE!"

Bella and Oyeme jumped out of the way in time but watched as Milli was hit by Sailor Jupiter's attack. Oyeme quickly returned to her sister’s side, lifted her into her arms, and disappeared.

Bella stayed behind and turned to Sailor Moon, "You will pay for what you did to Milli you Sailor Brats!"

Bella called on an energy blast and threw it at Sailor Moon. She watched as Tuxedo Mask pulled her out of the way before being hit. That made her even more furious.

"HOLD STILL!" Bella shouted.

She tried again and missed. She threw energy ball after energy ball at the Sailor Scouts and their precious Tuxedo Mask, but no matter how many she threw, they did not hit their mark. She was about ready to give up when she saw Eternal Sailor Moon taking out some time of stick.

Sailor Moon grabbed her scepter off the ground and called on its power to help fight Bella.

"MOON ETERNAL GORGEOUS MEDITATION!"

"Oh no you don't! You are not going to use that trick on me. I am out of here. I will see you again Sailor Moon and next time you will not be so lucky to get away. You will pay for what you did to Milli next time we meet Sailor Jupiter," Bella snapped at the scouts.

As soon as Bella disappeared, Tuxedo Mask walked up to Sailor Moon and pulled her into his arms and held her close. He was just glad that she was not taken by these evil negaverse bullies and safe here with her friends and family.

Everyone de-transformed and watched as Serena put her arms around Darien. They were glad he was home and not in any danger. They knew Serena was happy because she was crying while holding tight to her husband.

"Serena, I am so glad you are ok. I am glad to have you back in my arms. I have missed you and the kids so much," Darien said.

"Darien what are you doing here? You were not due back until later this afternoon. The only way to come home so quickly is if you took an overnight flight," Serena questioned.

"I got a call from Luna and Raye telling me what happened to Seiya, I know I don't like him much and never really got to know him, but I am really sorry for what has happened. I promise we will get him back as soon as possible, Serena. I swear on my life we will," he replied.

"OH Darien! What if we never get him back? I don't know what I would do if I lost a friend to the wrong side. I will admit I am really scared, my love," she cried against his shoulder.

Amara and the others heard what Serena just said to their king, but they did not know that Serena was so afraid for someone getting hurt. Amara walked over to Darien and placed her hand on his shoulder to let him know to release Serena. She then took Serena by the shoulder with one hand, then placed her other hand under her chin.

"Serena, my sweet. Listen to me and listen well. No matter what our plans our or what we decide to do, we will get Seiya back safe and sound. You know I don't say things that I cannot carry through. We will all work together to get him home to us. Trust me. Look at Taiki he is even worried about you. We all know you worry about safety for your friends, but never have we heard you admit to be scared especially to something like this. I think this is the first time I have heard those words from your mouth. You are the leader of this group and you have a right to be scared but you also have to be strong and remember that we are here for you. That you are not in this alone," Amara said looking straight into Serena's eyes.

"Now how about we all go shopping to take our minds off this. We might as finish the day out having fun. The guys can return to the palace and let everyone know that we are ok," Lita announced joyfully.

"That sounds like a good plan but I have to get back to the time gate to make sure no one is trying to get through and make trouble," Setsuna replied.

They all watched as Darien, Setsuna got into Taiki's car and take off. They then turned towards town and headed straight for the closest store first.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

**Back at Velvet Seven Headquarters**

"I can not believe you failed in capturing Sailor Moon also known as the Queen! Who cares if she had reinforcements or that there was another Starlight or Tuxedo Mask there. You should have taken her," Angel bellowed.

"We are sorry, Angel. We had to get Milli out of there before she was seriously hurt further. Oyeme brought her back here. I could not capture Sailor Moon on my own. It was seven to one. I would not have lasted one second against them," Bella replied shyly.

"GET OUT OF MY SITE! I WANT TO BE ALONE!" Angel demanded hatefully to her sister.

Bella walked out of the thrown room in a very ill mood. She knew she disappointed her sister and who ever else was ruling above her. She had to find away to get back at that Sailor Brat and her protectors, and when she did she would make sure that they suffered very badly.
First Incounter ( Prologue ) [Sep 15, 2004]The Bad News ( Chapter 1 ) [Jun 20, 2006]First Fight the Sailor Scouts! ( Chapter 2 ) [Sep 15, 2004]The Return of the Queen and King! ( Chapter 3 ) [Sep 15, 2004]The Big Arguement ( Chapter 4 ) [Sep 15, 2004]Welcoming a Second New Friend! ( Chapter 5 ) [Sep 15, 2004]The Starlight's Return! ( Chapter 6 ) [Sep 15, 2004]Ami and Taiki Making Plans! ( Chapter 7 ) [Sep 15, 2004]A Good Friend Taken! ( Chapter 8 ) [Sep 15, 2004]Remembering the Past! ( Chapter 9 ) [Sep 15, 2004]Another Battle for Her Life ( Chapter 10 ) [Sep 15, 2004]Hey fellow Sailor Moon Fans ( Chapter 11 ) [Dec 17, 2004]Chapter 12 coming soon ( Chapter 12 ) [Jun 20, 2006]