Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Part Three: Where is Venus? ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
 
Link, still all red with rage, leapt clear off the statutes hand, and back to the main entrance of the temple. He was still beating himself up for letting those witches get hold of Venus.
 
“I swear… when I get a-hold of those two I'll… I'LL--!”
 
“Hey!” cried Navi. “Take it easy there. We'll get her back… somehow.”
 
Link knew she was right, and he also knew that if there was any hope of rescuing Venus from hose witches, they had to clear up the rest of the temple first.
 
So he armed himself with the Silver Gauntlets, and ran back inside.
 
Meanwhile
 
Three Iron Knuckles left… and they sure seemed angry over the loss of the first one. Sailor Moon had been chased right up to the top of the rock-dirt mountain and was now trapped between a big wall and a an angry monster.
 
There didn't seem to be any way out, but there also seemed to be a way that just may be able to beat the Knuckle. “If I can just… roll… this big… boulder…” she grunted as she tried to push. “Ugh! Come on… roll!”
 
It was no use… she needed help… AND FAST… because that Iron Knuckle was already angrily trying to hack at her with it's axe. “Somebody, Help!!” she shrieked.
 
“Hold on, Sailor Moon!” called Mars as she leapt over the rocks.
 
She landed right beside the Knuckled and kicked it's axe away, and as the monster spun around in confusion, Mars helped Sailor Moon with the boulder. “They may be strong, but they aren't too smart.” she said “Come on… help me push.”
 
“Right… let's rock his world!”
 
The pushed together with all their might and caused a major boulder-slide that knocked the Iron Knuckle down the step side of the slopes and crushed it to bits.
 
That was two down, and two to go!
 
Meanwhile, at the Spirit Temple
 
Link was already in the main entrance-hall and using his partially recovered powers to move the giant marble-block. Finally, the block fell into place granting him access deeper into the temple.
 
Link sure looked just a little beat, but he could still go on. “It would've been much easier if I have my full power back.” he said.
 
There was a set of three doors. The one in the center required a key, and the other-two were barred up. Not to mention, a Beamos was also in the room… which also indicated the Crystal-Switch over-head.
 
“Here it goes.” Link said as he fired his Hookshot at the switch. “And HERE I GO!!” he yelped as he leapt out of the way before the Beamos fired on him.
 
He quickly knew he had to head through the door on the left, first. “It's a good thing Venus left map behind.” he said.
 
The moment he stepped into the room and was confronted by a Stalfos Knight. Link drew out his sword and was ready for action. “BRING IT ON!!!” he roared. The battle ensued, and of course Link won in the end, and the Knight was vaporized.
 
“So much for him.” said Navi.
 
Link stepped up tot a Triforce drawing on the floor. Link pulled out his Ocarina. “Zelda… please… lend me your light.” and he began to play Zelda's Lullaby causing a giant chest to appear on the far side of the room, on a lonely pillar in the corner.
 
Link Hookshot onto the chest and rode it over to the pillar. He opened the chest and grabbed the Compass. “With this… they can hide nothing from me.” Link Chuckled to himself.
 
He rushed back to the door… exited, and then entered the door on the far right.
 
This room was much wider than the previous one. Three large boulders rolling back and forth, and Silver Rupees scattered about. Four of them inside four of the six alcoves in the wall, and one afloat in midair.
 
Link activated his Hover Boots, and snatched the one in midair, but grabbed the other four wouldn't be easy. One false move, and he would get flattened into a pancake by the boulders.
 
Of course it wasn't too difficult for him to do it. He just wished Venus was with him so he could get the job done faster.
 
“There, that's the last one.” He said after grabbing the fifth rupee.
 
He looked towards the end of the room and saw the bars rise up from the door, and inside that chamber was a chest with a key. Then, it didn't take the map to tell where they had to go next.
 
So Link backtracked to the chamber with three doors, and unlocked the center door with the key. Once inside the next room he did check the map to try and find where the Boss Room was.
 
“The sooner we find where Venus is… the better.” he said to Navi.
 
While Link checked the map, Navi looked up ahead and saw something ugly slowly crawling towards them… a Like-Like.
 
“Uh… L-L-Link!”
 
“Not now, Navi.”
 
The Like-Like was getting closer.
 
“Link!”
 
“Not… now… Navi!”
 
Navi knew one way to give him the message. She flew right on top of the map and pushed it down so Link couldn't read it, but he did see ahead of him. “Navi… what are trying to--” he saw the Like-Like getting ready to slurp him up.
 
“WHOA!!” he leapt out of the way, and sliced the monster up before it could get at his shield. “I knew it was there all the time.”
 
Navi just rolled her eyes. “Sure, you did.” she muttered.
 
Link scaled up the rock wall to the upper-part of the room, and before he took his first step forward Navi warned him. “Listen! Watch out for the shadows of monsters that hang from the ceiling.”
 
“I know, Navi… don't worry about it. I've things under control.” said Link, but when he tapped on his Truth-Vision he saw an invisible Floor-Master charging right at him, and he was barely able to dodge it. “WHOA!! Of course I could be wrong.”
 
“Of course? Try defiantly!”
 
Link took no notice of that remark, and just smashed the giant hand into pieces, and then made short work of the small hands.
 
“Well, that takes care of that.” Link said. Now the question was how were they to get out, as the door was all bared up.
 
The answer lay before them; A statue with a mirror on it reflecting sunlight in the room. Link would have to turn the statue so the light would shine on one of five sun relics on the wall…. But which one was it?
 
Link remembered that only one would open the door. “If I light up any of the others then there could be…” he pushed on the statue so it lit up the sun on the far right.
 
The sun vanished and a Wall-Master's shadow began to drop from the ceiling. “Then the others could be TRAPS!!” he cried as he moved aside to avoid capture.
 
The Wall-Master missed and leapt back up from whence it came. “Well… that sure didn't work well.” said Navi.
 
Link pulled himself together and tried again, this time he found the right sun, and the door opened. “Come on… let's get out of here before something else happens.”
 
They headed through the door, and found themselves in the giant statue room where Navi had once been with Venus. Link checked the map and saw the skull-mark. “Up there… in the statue.” he said.
 
“How are we supposed to get way up, and into there?” Navi asked. Obviously the answer was they had to clear the temple. So on they went.
 
They came to the top of stairs to find the next door required a key, and the key they needed was too far away. “According to the map… there's supposed to be a chest there in the statue's right hand.”
 
Since the hand was empty, that meant there had to be some sort of trigger nearby to drop the chest. “Hey! Look there in the left hand.” said Navi. There was another Triforce marking in the palm.
 
“Good eyes, Navi.” said Link. He leapt down over to the left hand and played Zelda's Lullaby over the symbol, and sure enough the chest appeared in the right hand. He Hookshot himself over, grabbed the key then backtracked to the locked door.
 
“I got it… let's go.” he said.
 
He unlocked the door and they traced up a flight of steps and into the next chamber which was filled with pits, very narrow walkways, a Beamos, and a pair of Anibuses. monsters.
 
“Terrific! And there's no room to dodge.” Link muttered softly so as not to be heard. “Well… better do this the old fashioned way.” he said as he lit a bomb, and readied his bow with fire-arrows “FIRE IN THE HOLE!!”
 
He tossed the bomb and all the Beamos went down, and then the fire arrows knocked down the Anibuses like bowling pins. “St-rike!” Navi cried with joy.
 
Now with the monsters gone, Link could see the only way they could go was through the door on the left… which no longer had any bars on it once the monsters were cleared out.
 
Once in the next room… there were only two doors, one to the left, the other to the right. Both of them had bars and seemed almost completely inaccessible.
 
The only sing of a possible trigger was a blue switch in the center of four Armos Statues, and Link didn't have to tap them to tell that they were alive.
 
“Great… nothing we can use to weigh down the switch with.” said Navi. “Can't we ever get a break.”
 
“Easy there, Navi.” said Link. “Remember, things always have weaknesses… and I think I know what this one's is.”
 
Hw walked over to the bars and calculated the angle between him, the switch and the statue behind the switch. “I hope this works.” He muttered as he fired his Hookshot straight at the statue, and it shook to life.
 
Slowly it began hopping its way towards Link, and it reluctantly stepped on the switch which gave Link three seconds to get through the door before the bars came down again as the statue was still moving.
 
“Not bad.” Navi said.
 
Link smiled and the headed up the flight of steps to the other door and were locked in another battle arena with another iron knuckle.
 
“Some guys just never learn.” he sighed as he woke up the monster to begin the battle, which actually did not take too long.
 
Link drew out his sword and began hacking at the Knuckles Body, and at the same time dodging the monster's axe.
 
Finally, Link knocked off the Knuckle's skirt plate revealing it's weak-spot out in the clear. “SACRED MASTER SWORD ATTACK!!” he cried.
 
SLASH!!
 
The monster growled in fear and anger as it fell over and exploded. This got rid of the bars on the door allowing Link to exit where he now found himself on the right hand of the statue with another large chest.
 
“This is it…” he said as he opened the chest and found… “The Mirror Shield!”
 
A red shield with a very shiny surface that was capable of reflecting light, and energy-attacks. Also, it meant that Sailor Venus would now have the power of the Mirror-Force, allowing her to deflect special attacks.
 
“All right already.” Navi whined, “You got the shield… so lets get back inside!” Link nodded in agreement, and he backtracked tot eh room with the four Armos Statues.
 
The reason he couldn't enter the other door before was because it could only be opened by shining light on a sun relic on the wall… but now that Link had the Mirror Shield, such a goal was now in his hands.
 
Link carefully positioned himself so the light bounced off his shield, and shone the light on the sun relic, opening the door aside it.
 
Inside was a small chest with the key for the locked door in the pit-room. Link hastily grabbed it, and headed for the locked door in the previous room.
 
Now this chamber proved to be one of the trickiest challenges of them all. Apart from all the bats flying around, the rock walls were sliding like a puzzle, making it extremely difficult to climb by hand.
 
But who said that was what Link as going to do?
 
The climbing gripes on the wall, whatever they were made of, Link knew his Hookshot could drill into them. So he just took a cheap easy shortcut and shot himself all the way up to the top.
 
“That was a challenge? Ha!” he grunted.
 
He headed through the door ahead of him and found another barred door with a Triforce symbol on the floor before it. “Is it just me… or is this starting to look more like a walk in the park instead of a wild adventure?” Navi asked.
 
Link just ignored her and played Zelda's Lullaby yet again, causing the bars to rise up and allowing him to access the next chamber.
 
Torch-Slugs everywhere… they all spotted Link and began charging towards him, but Link just remained calm and grabbed his Megaton Hammer. “Observe… the monster's one weakness.”
 
He gave the floor one heck of a pound, and the monsters all flipped over onto their backs rendering them defenseless. Link took them all out with one swipe with his sword.
 
“Well… that takes care of that.” Navi said. “Now what do we do?”
 
Well, there was the orientated Blue and Gold Chest containing the Boss Key. The problem was it was surrounded by a fire-dome, and another problem of how to fix it.
 
There were several doors that had no knobs. Link couldn't help but test them out. The moment he laid his hand one of them, just like in the Fire Temple, those doors were fakes.
 
“Well, looks like we don't have any choice but to knock them all down.” Link said as he got his hammer ready. “Well, no point in wasting bombs… BATTER-UP!!
He smashed down a few of the doors and he eventually found an eye switch behind one of them. “Ahh… this must be it.” Link said.
 
He hit the eye with an arrow launched from his bow, but strangely, the fire didn't go down. “Hey! What's going on?” cried Navi. Link was confused too. “This can't be right.” he said. “There's got to be more too it.”
 
He paused a moment to think it over, and as he rolled his eyes up… he saw something. There right below a Hookshot target, was a platform that wasn't there before. There was also another one right ahead of it.
 
“Maybe there's something up there.” Link said. He shot himself up to the platforms, and he was right. There was a floor switch on the other platform, and when he pressed on it, the flames went down.
 
Link hopped down and grabbed the Boos Key from the chest. “Yes… YES!!” he cheered. “Now we just have to get to the Boss Room.”
 
They both remember it was located in the Statue's-head in the main-hall, but how to get to it, that was the problem, but for now, they exited the room and headed to the right to another door.
 
Once inside the next room Link checked the map. “Hmm… It says here, that the main-room is… just bellow, down there.”
 
He pointed down in the pit to the right of them. There was platform on chains, that obviously would lead down into the main-room, and how to get it moving was no puzzle.
 
All that had to be done was Link had to light up a sun-relic in the pit. So he first hit the crystal switch behind the bars, and opened up the door before him.
 
The next room was crawling with monsters, but none that Link couldn't handle. Then he found the statue with sunlight bouncing off it, but first there was a simple matter of where to turn it.
 
Link began tapping the along the wall. “No, not here… Uh-uh… That's wrong too.” Finally he heard the hollow sound he was looking for. “Stand back!” he said as he lit a bomb.
 
He and Navi ducked behind the statue as the bomb blew away the wall revealing the alcove with the Crystal-Switch, and another statue.
 
It was just a simple matter of rotating the first statue so the second one would catch the light. Then rotating the other statue so it would send the light through the bars, across the chamber, bounce off a large mirror on the wall, and fall into the pit.
 
Now… they had to go all the way back.
 
“Whew… oh! My wings are getting tired from all this flying.” Navi cried.
 
“We're almost through this.” Link said. “Just keep going.”
 
They reach the previous room, and Link leapt down into the pit, and stood directly in the light. “Going down.” He said playfully as he used his shield to deflect the light to the sun on the wall, and the platform was lowered into the main-room below.
 
Now they were just hanging there, right before the statue's huge face. “Hmm… that rock.” Link said as he observed the face. “Navi… go over and check it out.”
 
Navi sighed heavily, but she flew over. “Hey! This rock, it's all dry and filled with cracks.” she said. “If they dry up any more, it could collapse for certain.”
 
Link smiled with the “That's just what I wanted to hear.” expressions on his face.
 
He raised his Mirror-Shield, and shone the light on the face which was causing it to crack up and crumple. “Hey, Hey! What's happening?!” cried Navi.
 
Finally, the entire face of the statue crumpled away to nothing, reveling a secret passage behind it. Link Hookshot over to the hole, and there it was, right in front of him… the boss door.
 
“All right… we found it.” Navi cried.
 
“Yeah, let's get inside.” Link said.
 
He unlocked the door and ran in, but when he got there, was he ever surprised at what he saw.
 
The two witches were there standing in front of an Iron Knuckle, that had no helmet revealing it's face. “No! It can't be!” cried Navi.
 
Link almost dropped his sword. “Venus?”
 
The two witches turned round. “Looks like we have company, Koume. Ho, ho, ho…!”
 
“Sure looks like it, Kotake. Hee, hee, hee…!”
 
“What an outrageous boy this is, intruding so rudely into our Temple. Ho, ho, ho…!”
 
“Then maybe we should teach him what we do to intruders. Hee, hee, hee…!”
 
Then Venus stood up, her eyes glowing red. “Mistresses. If I may.” She said in a raspy voice. “I shall destroy this intruder on your behalf.”
 
The witches nodded and both said together. “See that you do!!” then they were gone, and Venus snapped her fingers making her battle-axe and helmet appear.
 
“Prepare to be crushed intruder.” She growled. “No one dares enter the Spirit Temple, and live to tell the tale.”
 
Link didn't know what to say or do.
 
He couldn't just battle her like that, but if he didn't she could crush him. “What am I going to do?”
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
HERO AND SAILORS SAY
 
Link: “So Venus has become one of them has she. Well I know for a fact that she would never join up with the enemy, not intentionally.”
 
Mina: “That's right. Most people do crazy things, but occasionally it's not all intended but rather for a reason beyond their control.”
 
Serena: “You can be black-mailed… have a medical-condition or something… but all-in-all, it's better to realize you have a problem before it happens.”
 
Amy: “It's actually naive to think you can change the way someone thinks or acts, other than yourself. It's much better for people to learn to control their ways, themselves.”
 
Rei: “But people who have these problems also need their space, as they don't make very good role models, and sometimes even do things they later on regret.”
 
Lita: “Just remember, that people don't always act the way they do intentionally, and there can be help out there for each and every one of them.”
 
(Song, performed late at night, everyone is dressed like Rebels)
 
(Darien on Electric-Gutair, Rei on Bass-Guitar, Lita on Drums, Amy on Organ)
 
(Link)
 
-Last night as I was lyin'
Just loungin' in my bed,
Heard such a loony howling',
Stood my hair up on my head.
Lunged over to the window,
Flipped the floodlight right on.
Hey, there's a strange girl on the loose,
Leaping across my lawn!
 
-I heard the Rebel-Girl
Let out a…
 
(Mina/ Rebel-Girl)< /div>
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
 
(Link)
 
And then the Rebel-Girl
she cried…
 
(Mina/ Rebel-Girl)< /div>
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
 
(Link)
 
I heard the Rebel-Girl!
Let out a
 
(Mina/ Rebel-Girl)< /div>
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
 
(Link)
 
And then the Rebel-Girl
she went…
 
(Mina,Rebel-Girl)
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."
"YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!”
 
(Music goes really wild)
 
(Screen flips round and around horizontally)
 
“REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
(Screen flips round and around Vertically)

(Link)
 
She said,
 
(Mina/Rebel-Girl)
 
"You gotta listen,
See, I'm a lean, mean lass.
Don't try to get on my nerves
Or I'll kick you as you pass
Just wanna live for rudeness,
And don't say I'm too young.
I was born to shout “Rebel-Girl
At the top of my freakin' lungs!"
 
(Screen flips round and around horizontally)
 
(Link)
 
-I heard the Rebel-Girl
Let out a…
 
(Mina/ Rebel-Girl)< /div>
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
 
(Link)
 
And then the Rebel-Girl
she cried…
 
(Mina/ Rebel-Girl)< /div>
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
 
(Link)
 
I heard the Rebel-Girl!
Let out a
 
(Mina/ Rebel-Girl)< /div>
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
 
(Link)
 
And then the Rebel-Girl
she went…
 
Mina,Rebel-Girl)
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."
"YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!”
 
(Music goes really wild)
 
(Screen flips round and aroundVertically)
 
“REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
(Screen flips round and around horizontally)

(Link)
 
Leaned out a little lower,
"Leapin' lizards!" I yelled,
"You gotta learn a lesson,
Hey, it's late, get lost, Rebel-Girl
You're wakin' up the neighbors.
Please leave us in peace.
(Police sirens) Looks like you're outta luck, Rebel-Girl,
Cuz here comes the police!"
 
(Officer Serena)
 
Hey there, you Rebel-Girl,
You're too loud, loud, loud.
We know you're lost and lonely
Without a crowd, crowd,
Crowd, crowd.
But listen, Rebel-Girl,
We got laws, laws, laws!
 
(Mina/ Rebel girl)
 
I'm just a Rebel-Girl
Without a cause, cause, cause!
 
(The Whole Neighborhood)
 
REBEL-GIRL!!
 
(Music goes really wild)
 
(Screen flips round and around horizontally)
 
“REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
(Screen flips round and around Vertically)
 
“REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
“YOU KNOW, I'M JUST A REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
(Screen flips round and around horizontally)
 
“REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
“YOU KNOW, I'M JUST A REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
(Screen flips round and around Vertically)
 
“REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
 
“REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
“REBEL-GIRL!!”
 
(Fades out)