Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Part Four: showdow with Twin Troubles ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
 
Venus ran her steel finger across her axe-blade. “Prepare to be crushed, interloper.” she sneered. “You fate has been sealed.”
 
Link didn't know how he was going to get out of this one, but he still did arm himself with his Hylian-Shield, and drew his sword. “Venus, listen to me.”
 
“Never!”
 
“Your being controlled by Koume, and Kotake. You must fight the curse.”
 
Venus just kept charging forward. “No! I shall fight you instead!!”
 
Link decided that he would just have to fight her, defensively, until he could figure out a way to convince her to help fight the curse.
 
Meanwhile, at the construction zone
 
Jupiter leapt high up and onto a swinging I-beam. She looked down into the main zone and saw the last two Iron Knuckles ganging up on Mercury.
 
“What is this… pick on the green blue?” Mercury said as she dodged their axe blows.
 
“Hey Mercury! Could you use a hand?” Jupiter asked.
 
“The thought has crossed my mind.” Mercury answered.
 
Jupiter sent down her vine-whip. “Mercury… Grab on!” and what they did next was a pulley system over the I-Beam.
 
One of the Knuckles aimed his axe high for a vertical-slice. “Elevator going up.” Mercury chortled as she went up and out of the way, causing the Knuckle to accidentally bash off the other Knuckle's head… destroying it.
 
“Elevator going down.” Jupiter called and she landed right in the pile of scrap-metal from the other Knuckle. “Talk about a splitting-headache.”
 
Three down, and only one more to go!
 
Meanwhile, at the Spirit Temple
 
Link and Venus were still going at it. So far… Link had only managed to knock off her helmet, but that was it.
 
“You're only prolonging the inevitable, Fool!” she growled. “Why not make it easier and surrender while I still have some patients left?”
 
Link, Surrender? Not a chance!
 
“Those witches have really done a good job of Brainwashing.” he thought to himself. “If only I could make her see herself as she is.” The suddenly he realized, maybe her could!
 
“Say goodbye, Hero!” Venus growled as she charged in for one final attack, but before she could. Link switched his shields again and Venus stopped dead in her tracks.
 
“Venus… Look at yourself!” Link snapped.
 
Venus dropped her axe, and took the Mirror-Shield to examine her reflection more closely. “Ugh! That is what I appear as?” she asked.
 
So far it seemed to be working. “Okay, she's distracted. Now's my chance.” he muttered. He got out his Ocarina and moved closer to Venus. “Now you see what you are?” he asked her. “Is that what you want to look like?”
 
Venus could feel herself shaking as she dropped the shield. “No… no… it can't be!” she cried. The way she looked with those dark-red eyes, her hair messed up, and wearing that ugly armor-suit.
 
She fell to her knees and pulled on her hair. “NO!! WHY!!”
 
Link thought it was now, or never. So he played Zelda's Lullaby, and the power of the music shrouded Venus in a glow of light. “It's working.” cried Navi. “The spell's wearing off.”
 
When the light had vanished. Venus was dressed in her regular Sailor suit, and sage armor. Her voice was no longer raspy, and her eyes were clear again.
 
“Venus.” Link said as he walked over to help her up. “Are you okay?”
 
“I, uh… think so.” she said. Then she suddenly remembered, she was brainwashed by those-two witches and used for their evilness. “When I get my hands on those-two--”
 
Link knew she was anxious to begin the final battle, but first he had to teach her a little bit about her new attack… the Mirror Force.
 
It gave her armor the power to repel special attacks back to wear they came from, and deliver twice as much damage as it originally could.
 
But fist she had to learn to control it, because they were going need to use it a lot in the battle on ahead.
 
Meanwhile, in Ganon's castle(Wherever it was)
 
Ganondorf was not going to take this one moment longer. As much as he despised Link, he was not about to let someone else have the honors of destroying him.
 
“Only one will have the honors of finishing the boy, and that will be me.” he sneered under his breath.
 
Some of the monsters wondered why not let Twinrova finish off the hero first?
 
The answer was obvious… if they did defeat Link, they would acquire the four Triforce shards he had before they could. “And that… can never happen.” Ganondorf hissed. “Fortunately I do know of one thing that will lay my mothers down for good.”
 
He snapped his fingers and made a vial of strong smog appear n his hand. “This poison is stronger than ten typhoons… even they have no defense against it. Hmm, mm, mm…!”
 
He used his magic to spread the smog all over the final battle-arena. It would not affect Link, or his followers in the slightest, but the moment the witches appeared…
 
“For every second they remain battling in the chamber… the poison will slowly began to rot and decay their bodies from the inside out.” replied Ganondorf. “They won't even know what's going on… until it is too late. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhile, in the construction zone
 
Mars was begin chased around by the last Iron Knuckle.
 
The Knuckled wound back its arm and pitched its axe right for her like a spear. Thinking quickly, Mark leapt up with her legs doing a split and the axe just got stuck right under her.
 
“Whoa… that was close!”
 
Now, unarmed, and outnumbered… the last Knuckle was being kicked, and bashed about as all the sailors ganged up on it.
 
Finally, Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon had an idea to finish it off for good. “All right… ready?” he asked.
 
“Yeah!”
 
“GO!!”
 
Sailor Moon leapt down from the dizzy heights towards the Knuckle down below, and right before she could come into contact…“SHADOW ZOMMING STRIKE!!” she changed to her shadowy-self and zoomed right past it, landing in the cab of a crane and Wrecking-ball.
 
“All right… my turn now.” Tuxedo snapped. “TUXEDO MASK CORKSCREW-KICK!!” and he leapt right off the building spinning himself into a heavy spinning kick.
 
BAM!! Right in the chest.
 
The Knuckle flew backwards real fast right towards Sailor Moon's direction. “Eight-Ball, corner pocket!” Sailor Moon chortled as she hit the controls and swung the wrecking-ball.
 
CRASH!!
 
What a mess it was, but that was it. All four of the Iron Knuckles were finally destroyed, and, whoa, did the scouts look ever so beat.
 
“I don't think I've ever faced anything so tough before.” Sailor Moon said so groggy.
 
The others actually agreed with her. At least it proved they would need just a little more training.
 
They also wondered what had become of Link, and Venus.
 
Back in the Spirit Temple
 
Link, Venus and Navi had crossed into the final chamber, and climbed up onto the huge square platform in the center, which was surrounded by four smaller pillars on each side.
 
“Okay… where's the welcome wagon?” Venus asked.
 
Link remained still and tensed. “They're coming.” he said. “I can feel it.”
 
Suddenly, the room went darker, and then lit back up again, but not as much as before. “Look at those kids… they came to offer themselves to our mercy.” Came two wicked voices.
 
Link turned to look behind him. There was one of them. Koume popped out from one of the pillars, and her hair began to glow a fiery shade of red.
 
“With my Flame… I will burn them to the bone! Hee, hee, hee…”
 
Venus looked ahead, and there was the other one. Kotake popped up from another pillar and her hair was glowing a shade of icy-blue.
 
“With my frost… I will freeze them to their souls! Ho, ho, ho…!”
 
The two witches hovered on the broomsticks until they were dancing arm-in-arm overhead, like a Merry-go-round.
 
SORCEREES SISTERS: TWINROVA
 
“Well, I guess the welcome wagons' here.” said Navi.
 
Link nodded. “LET'S GO!!” he snapped, and they scattered about, ready for battle.
 
Venus leapt over to one of the corners of the platform. “VENUS CRESCENT BEAM… SMASH!!” and fired with all her might at Koume, but Koume just spun around real fast on her broom negating the beam.
 
“That didn't even phase her!”
 
“Hee, hee, hee… not as much as this will phase you out!” Koume cackled, and she held her broom out like a wand, and fired a huge comet-flame right towards her.
 
Venus didn't know why Koume didn't aim it right at her, until she found out she didn't have to. When the comet hit the ground, Flame burst everywhere, giving Venus hot feet.
 
“Whoa, Whoa! Hot! Hot! Hot!!”
 
“Ho, ho, ho! Nice shot, Koume.” said Kotake.
 
Venus leapt right off the flames, much to Link's dismay. “No, no, no! You're supposed to dodge, or repel the blasts.” he called to her.
 
“Now he tells me!” Venus mocked while fanning off her hot boots. Then she got herself together. “All right… let's try this again.”
 
Venus made certain keep her eye on Koume and not let her out of her sights. She waited until she was ready to fire again. “I got you this time!” Venus snarled.
 
Koume just smiled wickedly and let her comet fly. Venus stood her ground and let the comet hit her directly. The force of the blast began pushing her back slightly, but it did not break through.
 
Instead, Venus just thrusted her chest out forward and deflected the blast right back to where it came from. “Yahoo! Now I got you!” Venus cried in joy.
 
The comet did hit Koume with twice the force as it had before, but once again, no damage was made. “Whom, has who, my dear?” Koume asked.
 
Venus couldn't believe it. “What are these two made of, Rock?” she asked.
 
The two witches winked at each other, and then Kotake kept her focus on Link. “You can run, but you cannot hide, little hero. Ho, ho, ho…!”
 
“Navi… can you tell us anything about these witches?” he asked.
 
Navi had time to sense the witches weaknesses, but she could only come up with a clue that would help them defeat the witches.
 
Koume: Sorceress of Fire… “She seems vulnerable to Low temperatures.”
 
Kotake: Sorceress of Ice… “She seems vulnerable to High temperatures.”
 
Then Link suddenly realized that Koume was getting read to fir at Venus again, and Kotake was already arming up a frosty wind.
 
“Oh… of course… Now I remember.” he said. He waited until the two witches fired their comets Then as they neared their respective targets… “Venus, watch out!!” Link screamed.
 
This made Venus jump out of surprise, and when the Fire-blast hit her, it bounced off her and went a little higher so that it missed Koume, and was heading straight for Kotake.
 
Kotake looked around “Huh? WHAAA!!!” That hot comet blasted right at her, and this time, a lot of damage was done.
 
“Whoa! Check it out.” Venus said as she just kept looking up, and while she was distracted, Link aimed his Mirror-Shield so that the comet of frozen winds bounced off his shield, and then over to Venus where it bounced off her and went right up to hit Koume.
 
“YARGH!!”
 
Venus only just realized what had happened. Not only had both witches taken serious amounts of damage, but they got it from being hit by the other's respective attacks.
 
“That's it!” Venus chirped.
 
Link took that as a sign that she knew what had to be done now. “Remember… keep them in your sights!” he called, and they scattered across the platform just as the two witches came-to.
 
“You little brats!” growled Koume.
 
“You wont get away with this!” added Kotake.
 
“Ooh… I am so scared.” Venus mocked. “What are a couple of old-hags like you going to do about it.”
 
The two witches remained completely still, as their eyes widened, their anger boiled deep inside. “Wha--… What… did… you--”
 
“Just… call… us?!”
 
If there was one thing Koume, and Kotake, hated… it was being called old. Now they were both so incredibly angry, it was almost playful to compare Kotake to being an ice-witch.
 
“I'll time him! You take her!” Koume suggested. Kotake Nodded and they hovered into battle. “Nobody insults Twinrova and lives to tell about it!”
 
They powered up their brooms and fired, but once again Link and Venus repelled the respective blasts to the opposing sister, damaging them even further.
 
“Yeah!”
 
“All right!” cried Link but then suddenly, he began to feel a little weary, and Twinrova was already well aware of this. Link had been crossing through the Spirit Temple, and battling many foes, including Venus on his own.
 
By now, he was getting weary, and he used up Zelda's Lullaby far too much in the temple, and healing Venus to use it on himself now.
 
“Master!” cried Venus. “Are you okay?”
 
Link shook his head a bit. “Uh… yeah… I think so.” He said, but this gave Koume and Kotake the edge they were looking for.
 
“These kids may be tough, but let's show them, Koume.”
 
Her sister nodded. “You got it, Kotake.”
 
They both began doing their little merry-go-round dance in the air again. “What are those two nut bags up to now?”
 
They all watched as the two witches began spinning faster, and faster, and their bodies began to glow. “KOUME AND KOTAKE'S DOUBLE DYNAMITE ATTACK!!!” they both cried.
 
Then suddenly… POOF!!
 
The Two witches reappeared… as one… and now looked much younger, and less ugly than before. “Navi?” cried Venus, “Who is this?!”
 
Navi was too shaken up to answer, but the newly-formed witch wasn't. She winked and spoke in her new, young, feminine voice. “I… am your worst nightmare.”
 
She levitated herself, without the use of her brooms, and merely held them like two wands. “Here, kids… Catch!”
 
She fired both her brooms at once, each blasting a comet even stronger than they were before, and when the two hit the platform. Venus got hot feet again, and Link got one of his feet stuck in the frost.
 
“Ah, hu, hu, hu! Child's play.”
 
The two fighters broke out of their messes. “Navi… can you tell us anything?” Link asked, but Navi had nothing to report… except--
 
“This is the combined force of Koume and Kotake, but all I know is… you still have to turn their own magic against them.”
 
Well that certainly didn't help too much, and worse than that, Link needed to recharge his energy, but the only way he could presently do that was change into his Fierce-Deity form. “But if I do that, I can't use my Mirror Shield.” he said.
 
If that was true, it was going to give them a huge disadvantage. Unless, “But maybe…” he thought it over, and it was going to be risky, but he had to try it.
 
“Venus… take this.” He said passing her his shield. Venus all confused didn't get why, but didn't have a chance to ask questions. Besides, if Link knew what he was doing, she trusted him.
 
Link got out his mask. “GO… FIERCE-DEITY!!” and he changed into his most powerful state. “All right ladies…!” he said in his deep, handsome, voice as he drew his sword. “Let's take down these witches.”
 
Venus and Navi nodded.
 
“Oh, please?!” snarled Twinrova. “I shall prove to you this time, that two heads really are not better than one.”
 
Link's eyebrows went down ever further. “We'll see about that.” he growled. “Let's go!!”
 
(Usually in this part of the battle, you'd have to absorb three of the same spells to repel them, but that part is overlooked this time.)
 
Twinrova remained afloat over one of the pillars. And fired a flare beam at Venus, but she just absorbed it with the Mirror shield and fired it right back at her.
 
“UGH!!”
 
Her hair stopped glowing, and she fell flat onto the surface of the pillar. “Now it's my turn!” Link said as he hopped over and beat the heck our of her with his sword.
 
“It's working… she's getting weak.” cried Navi. “Keep it up!”
 
Twinrova pulled herself together, and noticed the cut near her nose. “Ugh! My beautiful face! How could you do that to me?!” she cried.
 
Link took no notice of it and hopped away.
 
Twinrova got back up into the air, and fired a frozen comet right for him in protest to him hurting her face like that. “Venus!” Link called, and Venus leapt onto the scene just in time and repelled the shot again.
 
Link hopped over and even fired some his own magic-projectiles from his sword. Now Twinrova was really getting mad!
 
“That's it! You've asked for it!” she screeched. She waved both brooms in front of her but nothing really seemed to happen. “Come on! Strike me again, if you dare!”
 
“Bring it on!” growled Venus. “We're ready for you.”
 
She fired her fire-comet, and Venus repelled it back, but this time before it reach Twinrova, it was neutralized into nothing.
 
“Huh?”
 
“No-Way!”
 
“Ah, hu, hu, hu, hu! A protective force-field surrounds me, and you cannot break it!” the witch chuckled.
 
“A force-field?” Venus said. “That explains why she was acting so confident.”
 
Navi scanned the shield and determined that it could only protect Twinrova from the front. Which meant they had to somehow hit her from behind to get her to drop.
 
Easier said than done. Twinrova was always hovering over the pillars. Not only was there hardly and space to get her from behind, but the repelled-blasts couldn't shoot around corners.
 
“What are we going to do?” cried Navi.
 
“You can sit there and let me destroy you. That's what. Hmm, mm, mm!” and Twinrova began firing comets like crazy.
 
Most of them did miss the duo, but those that Venus repelled with the Shield either missed Twinrova, or just didn't get through her barrier, and eventually, Venus and Link did get hit, and the tables seemed to be turning.
 
“Ah, hu, hu, hu! What's wrong kids… getting tired are we?” Twinrova mocked.
 
“GRR… AH! This witch just won't fall down.” growled Link. “There's just no way to hit her from behind.”
 
Venus looked down at her armor, and at the Mirror-Shield. Suddenly, she realized something she should've realized before but didn't. “Oh, yes we can.” she said, and she began.
 
She began running closer and closer towards the witch. “Venus… what are you doing?” Link called.
 
“Trust me!” she cried.
 
She approached the witch, who looked down upon her and sniggered, “Ah, hu, hu, hu… and here I was wondering how to finish you and you give me an easier target.”
 
Venus did not look amused.
 
“Say goodbye!” Twinrova replied as she powered up both her brooms for one colossal attack.”
 
“Venus, get out of there!!” cried Navi, but Venus just stood where she was as the giant comet was released. “Say goodbye girlie!”
 
Venus just stood where she was, and instead of using the Mirror-Shield to repel the blast, she just tossed it over the Witches head, and just let the comet bounce off of her own armor, and bounced the shot right back.
 
“Ha! Silly child.” Twinrova snapped. “My shield blocks all your attacks from reaching me. There's absolutely nothing that can break it.”
 
Venus just smirked. “Then I suppose it's a good thing that it's not you I'm aiming at.”
 
Twinrova's eyes widened. “Huh? You're not?”
 
Venus shook her head and pointed up. “Just look behind you.”
 
Twinrova turned her head just in time to see the Mirror-Shield Venus had tossed earlier was soaring right behind them and the blast just bounced off it's surface. “Ah! Oh, No!!” cried the witch.
 
She didn't have enough time to defend herself and got struck down from behind. “WHOA… AAH!!!”
 
“Well I'll be.” Navi said. “That girl's got skills.”
 
Link nodded. ”Nicely done, Venus.” he called.
 
Venus recovered the shield and gave him thumbs up. “Now let's finish them.” She said. Link agreed and his sword began to sparkle and glow angrily, just like Venuses finger.
 
“VENUS… CRESCENT BEAM…”
 
“SACRED… FIERCE-DIETY… HELIX-SWORD…”
 
“…SMASH!!”
 
“… ATTACK!!”
 
The super combined forces of those shots flew straight for the weakened witch and… KAPOW!!! “Y-Y-Y-YAAA-AAARGH!!!”
 
The shot was so strong, that Twinrova spun round and around really fast and then she split back into Koume and Kotake. Both of them looked plenty mad, and ready for more.
 
“No! It can't be!” cried Venus.
 
“That attack should've finished them.” added Link.
 
“Well… looks like it didn't.” Navi said.
 
The two witches huffing and puffing were not ready to give in yet. “Shoot! They sure are fresh kids. Now we'll show them, right Kotake?”
 
Kotake nodded, but then, not only were they surrounded by a white light, but Kotake saw a golden ring over Koume's head. “Huh? Hey, Koume… what's that above your head.”
 
Koume looked up, and not only did she see the ring above her head, but. “I don't know, but you have one over your head too, Kotake.”
 
Well, they all realized that they were halos, which could only mean…
 
“But I'm only 400 years-old!” spat Koume.
 
“And I'm just 380 years-old!” protested Kotake, and the two witches broke out into an all out sibling-spat.
 
“We're twins! Don't try and lie about your age!”
 
“You must've gone senile!”
 
“Who are you calling senile?! Is that how you treat your older sister?”
 
“We're twins! How can you be older?”
 
“Keeeyaaah!! How heartless you are!”
 
“How can you be so ungrateful?”
 
“You're heartless!!”
 
“You ungrateful…!”
 
The argument seemed to go on and on, much to Link and Venus's boredom and annoyance. Still the witches were finished… Ganondorf's poison was what actually killed them, but none of them knew that.
 
The two witches were then being lifted up into the light screaming. “I'LL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU!!” and then they were gone.
 
Link changed back into his regular state. “We did it. I… think.”
 
Venus smile, big time. “Yeah! We did.”
 
She and Link high-fived each other and Navi buzzed about happy and excited, and then… a tube of orange-light appeared, and there stood a strange black-woman with long red hair. She was wearing a kind of Arabian thief outfit, and she spoke with a punk, street-girl tone.
 
“Whew. Yeah, baby… does it feel good to be outta there.” Then her eyes were fixed upon Link. “Hey ya, kid… how's it shakin' honey?”
 
Link smiled, and said, “Nabooru… you haven't lost your charms yet.”
 
Nabooru and Venus quickly got acquainted and she told Venus that the exact same thing happened to her the last time Link challenged the Spirit Temple.
 
Back then… when Link was just a boy… Nabooru asked him to fetch her the Silver-Gauntlets from with in the temple, but unfortunately, she too got captured by the witches before Link could reach her.
 
She too got brainwashed by these witches and used to do their bidding. Link then rescued Nabooru and reawakened her as the Sage of Spirit, and the witches were defeated.
 
“And now… it looks like that responsibility's now going to you.” she said to Venus. “You ready?”
 
Venus stepped forward, ready to accept her new power, and Nabooru summoned forth the sixth, and final medallion… the Spirit Medallion. It hovered near Venus and then vanished into her chest officially marking her as the Sage of Spirit reborn.
 
“Wow.” Venus said almost unable to believe what just happened. “Thanks. Thanks a lot. I promise, I'll take real good care of your powers.”
 
“Make sure you do, honey.” Nabooru said, and then she vanished and was gone. The moment she left, the temple began to cave in.
 
“Come, we got to get out of here!” cried Link, and they all stepped into the light and warped outside.
 
Meanwhile, outside
 
A rescue chopper, sent by the base camp that loaned Link and Mina their truck and supplies, were nearing the sector of the Spirit Temple after not finding the lost hikers at the drinking-hole.
 
“Hey, look there.” said one of the pilots. Both the men looked down and could see two tiny specks running out from the temple's entrance.
 
Then the radio began to buzz. “Hello… can you hear me up there?” The two men didn't know how Link was able to contact them without a radio, but the main pilot picked up the radio and spoke to him.
 
“Hello down there.” he said. “We heard you needed rescuing, we'll be down in a moment to pick you up.”
 
Link was actually using Saria's song to open contact with the chopper. Which made it a good thing that they were too far away to notice.
 
“No!” Link snapped. “You must regain height and keep away from the temple. It's going to go up any minute.”
 
Hearing this and seeing as how Link and Mina could easily get far enough to avoid the blast on their own, they all scattered away as fast as they could.
 
It wasn't until Link and Mina, with Navi safely tucked away in Mina's pocket, that the Spirit Temple blew up, and collapse into a pile of burning sand.
 
Later that evening
 
Although the temple was destroyed, the Base Camp was so thrilled to have all this new knowledge and discoveries about it, that they immediately sent Link and Mina home to Tokyo.
 
“I'm so glad you both got away in time.” said Luna.
 
“Yeah, I'll bet watching the temple blow from the inside wouldn't have been a pretty sight.” added Artimus.
 
Link was just gazing happily at his the rest-stone in his hand. “Right now, all I want to look at are my Six Medallions.” Then he looked at the girls, and Darien. “And my five newly awakened Sages, and our big strong ally.”
 
Finally after all this time, over coming many hardships, and toiling with danger and trouble. The five temples were all gone, and the Medallions were finally reclaimed.
 
“Thanks to you all, we know have what we need.” Replied Link, and he looked up at the sky, “The time for the final showdown with the King of Evil has come.”
 
Everyone was really looking forward to that. Accept Serena had just one question. “Uh, Master… where is Ganondorf hiding? Do you know?”
 
Link suddenly realized that he didn't know were Ganondorf's lair was, and that was going to be a problem. The Medallions were only supposed to help them beat Ganondorf, but they could not actually tell them where he was.
 
“Well… we'll just have to keep searching. He's bound to show up sometime.” Link said. Everyone agreed with him.
 
They're greatest battle, with the greatest enemy was now drawing ever so near, but for now, they all just headed home for well earned time of relax.
 
(Can any of you guess Where Ganondorf's castle is before the next chapter is uploaded? I'm not telling you.)
 
HERO AND SAILORS SAY
 
Link: “I'm very proud of the Sailor Scouts, and Tuxedo Mask. We now have all Six Medallions and we will end this war of Evil and Purity soon.”
 
Mina: “Still, even though not all of us are Sages, like Darien, he still has provided us with great help along the way.”
 
Serena: “Sometimes, it's always best to have more than those you actually need to assist you in hardships and quests. The more the merrier.”
 
Amy: “There can always be great expectations in numbers rather than just fewer. Sometimes, those who may look as though they cant help really can.”
 
Rei: “And sometimes, it doesn't matter if they can help out or not. As long as they maintain a good strong friendship, that's always better than nothing.”
 
Lita: “Just remember, that there's always hope in numbers, and those who may seem to do much, can really do more.”
 
(Song, sung by Navi in her tree-house.)
 
“I'll bet your all wondering something about me. I'll bet your wonder what my favorite number is… well, I'll tell you.”
 
(Music starts)
 
(Navi)
 
-Six
My favorite number is six
Sometimes I spend the whole afternoon
Sitting around, and singing a tune about
Six
 
-Sometimes I think of six bricks
Or else I think of six sticks
Not five bricks or stick, but six
 
Now two is your eyes and one's your nose
And five is your fingers or your toes
And four is the legs on an easy chair
Yet there's no number can compare with
Six
 
Nothing more lovely than six
When someone says, "Navi, pick a number"
Well, I always pick the one nobody picks--
My favorite number is six.
 
(She stops singing)
 
“Now I'll bet you're all telling me that Six isn't anyone's favorite number because it just sits there between Five an Seven.”
 
“You know, how you have Five fingers on your hand… and there are Seven days in a week… but not really six of anything.”
 
“Well… I do know all that, but I still like it.”
 
Now two is your eyes and one's your nose
And five is your fingers or your toes
And four is the legs on an easy chair
Yet there's no number can compare with
Six
 
Nothing more lovely than six
When someone says, "Navi, pick a number"
Well, I always pick the one nobody piiiiiiiiiiiiiicks--
My favorite number is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix.
 
(End)
 
Author's notes:
 
I… I can't believe it…
 
We've made it… it's time to start the finals.
 
From way back in November when I started the Prologue, and now here we are many months later. This fic has become so incredibly large that there's not really any other fics as big and fun as this one.
 
Ever since I was 7-9 years-old when I first got the idea for a story like this, and how for many years I longed to actually see it happen… and… and now…
 
(Sobs) I can't believe it… my dream… my dream is finally coming true.(Continues to sob)
 
(Pulls together)
 
All right then… it's time to begin the finals. Bring Zelda into the picture, and finish Ganon off once and for all.
 
(Puts hand in the center)
 
WHO'S WITH ME?