Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ True Love ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

True Love
Chapter Seven
Author's Note: Here it is ladies and gentleman chapter seven… there are more chapters to come; I just have to write them…enjoy…
----------------------------------------
“If you need anything dear your father is in the music room.” Yori stopped the car in front of their house. Michiru nodded her head and opened the car door,
“Bye mom,” she tried to make her voice sound happy but failed miserably, she shut the door and walked to the front door of the house. `I hope she'll be alright.' Her mother worried as she watched her daughter slowly make her way to the house, once Michiru opened the door Yori sped away towards the restaurant.
Michiru quietly shut the front door behind her and took off her shoes. She looked around the entrance of the house, beside her stood a table with a vase of red roses -her mother's favourite, and on the wall was a portrait of her parents, painted by a famous artist. Instead of going into the music room like she normally did she headed for the stairs which lead to her bedroom. Michiru opened the door to her room and quietly walked in shutting the door behind her, she took a deep breathe of air as she walked over to her dresser and sat down her bag. She walked over to were the sound of running water, in front of her stood the most beautiful fish tank, she watched as the fish swam around without a care in the world, `I wish I were a fish, then I wouldn't feel the way I do.' She lowered her head as she remembered what she heard at the hospital, tears rolled down her cheeks as she went and laid down on her bed, she covered her eyes with her arm. `Haruka is a girl!'
------------------------------------------------
A black truck pulled in front of Cross Roads public school and turned off the engine.
“Are you sure you want to go back to school Haru?” A man with sandy blonde hair looked at his daughters eyes.
“I'm sure dad besides I only got two days left.” A girl sat in the passengers sit with the same coloured hair as her fathers.
“If you need anything just give me a call alright.” The girl nodded her head in agreement and opened the truck door,
“I'll see ya after school.” The truck's engine roared to life as her father sped off to their home. The girl turned towards the school and started to walk towards the entrance, she got to her locker before someone stopped her.
“Haruka is it true?” She got her books out of her locker and shut it before she turned to the person.
“Is it true you broke Katsuko's arm?” A slight smile came to her face,
“Yes as a matter of fact I did.” At hearing this, a crowd of students crowed around her.
“How did it feel to be the one to break Katsuko's spirit?” Haruka started to feel over whelmed by all the people around her, Haruka sighed as the bell rang for class to start. Haruka slowly made her way to her class; she opened the door and looked at the ground hoping no one would ask her any questions; she made her way to her desk without anyone bothering her. The final bell rang as the teacher walk in the classroom,
“Good morning class,” she walked over to her desk, Haruka stared at the desk beside her were Michiru usually sat, `where is she?' The opening of the door brought her attention to the front of the classroom, standing in the door way was Michiru, she still had a bandage on her cheek, Haruka noticed Michiru's eyes; they looked blood shot and tired. Michiru kept her eyes on the ground as she walked back to her desk avoiding Haruka's concerned glance. All through the morning Haruka tried to get Michiru to look at her, `Why won't she look at me?' She doodled on her work as the teacher talked about something at the front of the class.
Michiru sat at her desk staring at the black board, `why won't she stop staring at me?' She could feel Haruka's eyes on her and out of the corner of her eye she could see her, she still had her arm in a sling and her arm bandaged up where she got her stitches. `What am I going to do?' She doodled in her work book as her mind wondered.
Haruka sat there waiting for the stupid bell to ring so she could talk to Michiru about why she wasn't talking to her. She closed her books as the bell rung and put them in her back pack, she looked over to Michiru's desk, it was empty, she let out a sigh as she slowly walked out of the classroom and over to her locker,
“Hey Haruka wait up.” Haruka turned around; a boy from her class was running towards her.
“Hey man,” she continued to walk down the hall as he joined her.
“How's your arm?” The boy looked down at her arm.
“Alright I guess.” She glanced around her surroundings trying to find a certain blue haired girl. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a blue blur, `Michiru?' She excused herself from the boy that stood beside her and walked quickly over to where she saw the blue blur. About fifteen feet in front of her she could see aqua hair going in between people, Haruka would have yelled out her name but she didn't want to draw attention to herself. Haruka followed Michiru through the busy hall until she stepped outside; the sun blinded her causing her to loss track of the sea goddess, `great, now where did she go?' Once her eyes adjusted to the sun light she scanned the crowd, she spotted her by the entrance of the garden so she walked over there. She stopped in the entrance as she spotted Michiru standing in the corner were a variety of flowers grow, she ran her hand through her hair nervously, `Why am I so nervous?' Haruka thought as she slowly made her way over to Michiru, she now stood five feet away from her,
“Michiru?” Haruka stepped forward.
“Michiru, is everything alright?” Michiru didn't answer; she just kept her back towards Haruka.
“Why won't you talk to me Michiru, did I do something wrong?” Haruka now stood at arms reach from her and lowered her head. Michiru held a yellow tulip petal in her hand running her thumb over the silky texture of it; a single tear fell from her eye and landed on the petal.
“You lied to me Haruka.” She whispered to the girl standing behind her. Confusion shun from Haruka's eyes as she stared at the back of her friends head.
“I lied to you?” Michiru let go of the petal in her hand and turned to face Haruka.
“You're a girl Haruka!” Tears started to form in her blue eyes, `I had a crush on a girl.' She couldn't hold back her tears anymore so she let them fall down her cheeks and onto her shirt.
“I'm sorry Michiru, I…I just….I'm sorry.” Haruka put her hand in her pocket.
“Will…will you still be my friend Michiru….even though I…” Haruka couldn't finish her sentence.
“No Haruka Tenoh!” Michiru sobbed as more tears ran down her face, she ran out of the garden and out of the school entrance. Haruka stood there as she watched the sea goddess run away from her. She lowered her head as her heart started to hurt, on the ground she noticed a yellow petal laying there, the same one Michiru held a few minutes ago. She bent over and picked it up resting it on the palm of her hand. On top of the petal was a single tear drop that Michiru shed, Haruka closed her eyes as a tear slid down her cheek and off her chin and landed onto the petal right beside Michiru's.
-------------------------------------------
Well that was a crappy ending to this chapter wouldn't you say? Until the next chapter….bye-bye! Oh and if there is any spelling and grammar mistakes let me know, I'll try and fix them.