Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Un-Serene ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]






untitled_ch1


AN: This kinda starts out wierd, I know, but it will get better. In the SM world it is after Galaxia, in the DBZ world it is after Cell. Future Trunks came back to the past when his mother died, and he and Gohan are both about 19. No Goten, Videl, Marron, or Bra. Sorry! Anyways, here is the story!
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or SM or any of the characters in them, but this story is 100% mine.
Prologue

Serena was in a bad mood. A very bad mood. Her friends were in-between lives, and she was stuck as an immortal currently. She was very bored. She cursed the Youma that had sent her friends into a state of dormancy. It hadn't even known what it was doing! ARG! And for some reason, she had NONE of her powers left, and she was currently suppose to have quite a lot. She sighed as she walked around the Time Gates. She went over to the glass case that held the Imperium Silver Crystal. She glared at it.
She heard someone calling out, "Hello?" and directed her glare in the direction the voice had come from. It was Strife. The demigod from the dimension where Greek Gods existed. He was very annoying and not nearly sane. At least he was infatuated with her like Aries was, but still, he annoyed the hell out of her with his babbling.
"Hiya there, 'Renity," he said as he came through the mist. He ignored the fierce glare she was sending at him. He went through phases. Usually he would cower in terror at her glare, but occasionally he would be in a weird mood and just ignore it. She groaned inwardly. It was going to be a looong day.
She tuned out the sound of Strife's voice as he began to babble about this and that. She turned her thoughts to her friends. She wondered how they were doing. Well, not really; she knew their souls were in a sleep-like state. They would remain that way for awhile. She sighed as she thought how much she missed them. Well, except Darien, who had betrayed them at the end. He had been dealing with the enemy. Apparently he was going to die in a car accident, but the enemy had told him that if he helped them, they would keep him alive. He had agreed.
Suddenly, a flash of light had filled her view. She looked around and saw Strife's form fading and white light surrounding her. Before she disappeared, she heard Strife mutter "Whoopsie..."

The next thing she knew, she was falling out of the sky. She felt that somehow all her powers were gone, which was not good when she was plummeting to earth at a very fast speed. She was so startled, she didn't have time to scream. Luckily, she managed to land on somebody.
"Ooof!"

Vegeta sensed the ki immediately. It was incredibly strong; much stronger than Cell had been, and definitely stronger than himself, Goku, and Gohan combined. His head shot up almost the same time as Piccolo's, Goku's, and Gohan's. The others sensed it to some degree too. Before anyone could say a word, Vegeta had taken off at an incredibly speed and was flying towards the source of the ki.
"Come on," Gohan yelled as he jumped into the air, "I'll explain on the way." Piccolo and Goku shot ahead as Gohan told the others what he had sensed while flying at a slightly slower speed.

"Ow," Serena moaned as she sat up. She looked down and saw she had landed on a very cute guy around her age. He had violet hair and blue eyes, which at the moment were filled with surprise. Serena blushed. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to land on you!" she said as she quickly rolled off of the boy. He blinked and sat up, shaking his head.
"That's ok. But where did you come from?" he asked.
Serena was about to answer when she noticed something odd. The boy was sitting up, and she was kneeling beside him, but she seemed to be much smaller than he was. She looked down at herself- and screamed.



****************************************
< br>
A Few Minutes Later:

"This is not good," Serena mumbled. "This is not good at all."
"Who the hell are you?!?" Vegeta demanded, hands clenched at his sides in anger. The group blinked in surprise as the young girl turned her head and gave Vegeta a glare that could easily rival his worst.
"Listen here, you pointy-haired-all-bronze-no-brains-incredibly-rude-pompous-jerk! I don't have time for this!" She started out talking dangerously calmly, but was yelling by the end of the sentence. The others stared at her with surprise. "I am an eighteen-year-old warrior stuck in a five-year-old's body, looking for a crystal that could destroy the galaxy in a second, because an idiot demigod from another dimension thought it would be cool to see it and ended up getting it lost and making me go through a portal to yet another dimension to search for it! I am the protector of the universe and the strongest warrior in existence even though I am never able to use my full power and now I have about zip power even though I should be stronger than a goddess, and now I am forced to run around looking for a crystal that is a family heirloom and the strongest object in the universe that many sources of evil are after so they can use it for themselves but they are idiots because only I can use it and some of them even know that and they want it anyway, very stupid, and anyway now somehow I got stuck in a little kid's body, with none of my power whether it be as a senshi, from the crystal, or my own power, and since I am a little kid again I have no physical strength to speak of and all my fighting skills are gone because of who knows what, and now I am in a REALLY bad mood cause I have had a REALLY bad day and now I am being yelled at by a rude pointy haired pig just because I fell out of the sky! Well I JUST FELL OUT OF THE SKY AND LANDED ON MY BUTT, AS ALWAYS, BECAUSE THE STUPID PORTALS ALWAYS DO THAT TO ME, AND NOW I DON'T NEED TO BE YELLED AT BY YOU, GOT IT?" Serena was breathing heavily and glaring at a very surprised Saiyin Prince. Everyone else was staring at her in shock. "Now then." Serena said calmly, regaining her composure, "I have to go. I have to find a crystal that could be anywhere in the world, and I need to find it as a five-year old and without any power." Suddenly the calm face disappeared, and she exploded with "WHAT THE HELL? WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? SEARCH EVERY INCH OF THE ENTIRE WORLD AND SEARCH EVERY HOME AND FOREST AND PERSON FOR THE CRYSTAL BECAUSE I CAN'T SUMMON IT OR USE MY POWERS TO FIND IT?!? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT?!?!? ARRRRRGGGG!" She finished off by turning away from the group and screaming in fury. Without turning around, she sighed and started muttering about stupid gods.
The Z-fighters and co. looked at each other and back at the supposed "child". They simply stared mutely for a minute or two before Krillen said something about how she even got Vegeta speechless. Vegeta glared at him and the silence seemed to be broken.
"I don't think she's all there in the head," he muttered to the others. No one knew how to respond. It did seem a little... unbelievable. They watched as the girl suddenly cocked her head to one side, as if she was listening to something. Her back was still turned. Suddenly, she started yelling, startling everyone who was watching her.
"Oh Shut up, Strife! This is all your fault! All I wanted was one day of relaxation, but nOOOOoooo, you just had to see the crystal and lose it in another dimension! Now I am stuck doing a task that is utterly HOPELESS but I am STILL expected to do it! AND I AM A LITTLE KID!"
She stopped yelling and seemed to listen to something again. Just as Goku was about to try and talk with her she started again.
"You WHAT?!? " She shrieked, scaring everyone out of their wits. "YOU BLEW IT UP?!?!? WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!? HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU EVER BECOME A DEMIGOD?!?!?" A pause... "Yeah, I know you were born into it, but how is it that no one has killed you or taken away your powers by now?!?" pause.... "ARRRRRGGGGGGGG!"
"Oh boy, she's definitely insane...." Yamcha muttered.
"STRIFE, IF I HAD MY POWERS-" suddenly she stopped and turned to look back at the group of people still watching her. She scowled and turned back to address the empty air above her. "I hate you. I really do." Pause. "No, I don't care. Now, you have to go now before you are punished for dimensional travel. You and Aries do not seem to understand the concept of annihilation." Pause. "Whatever. Buh-bye, and don't come back unless you find some way to help me. On second thought, send Aphrodite or one of the other girls. And I do NOT mean Discord." She sighed and turned back to the group.
"Are you all just going to stare at me all day?" she asked crossly.
************************************************************** *************************

AN: Chapter 1 will be out soon. It will explain what happens in the parts I skipped. PLEASE REVIEW!!!!