Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Un-Serene ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]






USch1



Un-Serene

< br>

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!! CONTAINS RESPONSES TO REVIEWS AND PREVIEWS!
AN: Hiya! Here is the next chapter. Before I go to it, I'm going to answer some questions/comments in the reviews. First of all, this is not going to be a Serena/Vegeta fic, because Trunks has already been born so he is with Bulma and besides that he's too old. I will be doing Vegeta/Serena fic, but not this one. Also, someone asked why Goku was there if it was after they defeated Cell. Goku was brought back to life afterwards, along with the Androids and everyone else killed by Cell.
I loved the reviews, thanks so much! I especially liked the one by uhhh that said '...that was nuts... I'm confused'. LOL! I don't know why, but I loved that review!! *grins* Well, hopefully you won't be as confused after this chapter.... but it will still be a little nuts.... LOL!
Who should I pair her with? Trunks or Gohan? (I already have one out of her and 17, and another on the way.) Please vote in your reviews. Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I do not own them, so you can't sue me. HA!

Chapter One

Mirai Trunks was bored. The whole Z-gang had gone on a camping/training trip that week, and since he had come back to the past after his mother died, he had gone with them. King Kai said that there were some sort of evil forces coming and that they had to be prepared. That was all fine, but frankly, all of them living togeather was pure chaos. The regular Z-fighters were there; Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Krillen, Piccolo, Yamcha, and Tien. Goten, Gohan's five-year-old brother also came, along with Trunks's six-year-old self. Chaot-zu (sp?) was there, which was a change. Trunks and the others had hardly seen him since Cell was destroyed.
And the most surprising part was that the androids were there too. 18 he could understand; she and Krillen were engaged. But 16 and 17 hadn't been seen at all since Cell and they were all surprised when they showed up. 18 had said she had called them in case they needed more help fighting their enemy. Vegeta of course had been insulted, but nobody really noticed, or at least they didn't pay any attention to it.
They had been out in the woods for two days, and already it was a living hell. Chibi-Trunks and Goten were playing pratical jokes on everybody. 17 and Vegeta, both having a strong sense of pride, were constantly fighting, and Goku always tried to stop it. Not to mention everyone was getting on everyone elses nerves. 18 was ready to snap. The night before, when nearly everyone had started yelling at everyone else, she started screaming at them to shut-up. Everyone was pretty shocked, and needless to say, they shut up right away. 18 stormed off and dinner that night had to be made by the males.... which was a total disaster.
Trunks was now out wandering the woods, trying to get away from the bickering and fighting and madness. He found a nice, peaceful clearing, far enough away so that he couldn't have to hear any sounds from the camp. Just as he was starting to relax, there was a brilliant flash of light in the sky. He jumped up from his sitting position and looked up. He was blinded at first by the intensity of the light, and when it finally faded enough for him to see, something fell on top of him.
"Ooof!"
He opened his eyes slowly and looked at the thing that had landed on him. He saw it was a young girl, about five years old, he guessed. She groaned and sat up. She looked down at him an immediatly started apoligizing for landing on him. He was still so startled, he didn't notice how high her ki was until after the others had come.
The girl rolled off of him and he sat up, shaking his head a little because he was feeling sort of dazed. "That's ok," he reasurred her, "But where did you come from?" He was quite confused. Little girls don't just fall out of the sky. The girl opened her mouth to answer, but then stopped. She looked at him, confused, then looked down at herself. Her eyes widened and she screamed.
Trunks suddenly sensed Goku's and Vegeta's kis, and just then they landed in front of him. Everyone else landed right after them, forming a sort of semi-circle around the two. Trunks wanted to ask what was going on, when he saw that they were looking at Serena apprehensively.
"Oh no," the girl moaned, still looking down at herself. She then looked up and saw everyone else. Her eyes widened in surprise.
"Who are you and where did you come from?" Vegeta barked at her while Gohan pulled Trunks away.
"What's going on?" Trunks asked Gohan.
"What do you mean? Didn't you feel her ki?" Trunks blinked in confusion. Then his eyes widened as he picked up her ki and he gasped. He turned his attention back to the girl.
"I'm not sure how I got here," she answered, looking surprised from Vegeta's outburst.
"She fell out of the sky," Trunks mumbled as he studied the girl. Vegeta's Saiyan hearing picked it up.
"What do you mean she fell out of the sky?" he yelled. Trunks just shrugged.
"I mean there was a bright flash of light and she just sort of fell on me." Everyone stared at him, then at the girl who was resting her forehead in one hand.
"This is not good," she mumbled. "This is not good at all."



*********************************************



Goku stared at the girl before him. It registered that she had asked a question. What was it? Oh yeah... she asked if they were going to stare at her all day. Whoops.
They had just watched her have a conversation with thin air, and frankly she was started to scare Goku a little. Oh course Vegeta would yell at him for that, so he didn't say it out loud. But if she was crazy.... but he didn't really think she was. Confused, maybe delerious, yes, but not crazy. After all, she was just a child. Even though that glare of hers was worse than Vegeta's. Goku decided to try and be friendly, maybe go along with what she was saying to gain her trust. If she didn't have anywhere to go, he could take her home, and maybe Bulma could help her. He stepped forward.
"Um,.... hi, my name is Goku! What's your name?" he said, trying to sound cheerful. The girl eyed him a little suspiciously.
"Serena," she said finally.
"Well Serena, if your in another demension and all, I guess you don't have anywhere to go, right? No family nearby?"
The girl raised an eyebrow. "No I don't. Are you saying you believe me?"
"Uh, well," he stuttered, "I don't really know... I guess so... but anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to come home with us. We can give you a place to stay for awhile.
The girl bit her lower lip and thought about it. Then she nodded. "Alright."
"Great!" Goku exclaimed. "We just have to get our stuff, we were on a camping trip. I'll carry you to the site."
The girl again raised an eyebrow. "I can walk." she said.
"Oh, I know, but were not walking there..." Gohan and Trunks rose into the air to show her. She stared at them for a few moments, then blinked. She turned back to Goku, who was confused at her lack of reaction. She shrugged.
"Fine." Goku went and picked her up, and they all flew back to the campsite. He put her down a little ways from the tents.
"We won't take long," he said as he went to go pack. The others followed him.
"Have you lost your mind?" Vegeta hissed once they were out of earshot. "She is more powerful than all of us, AND she's crazy! Not a good combination! And now your taking her home?!? What in the world would you want to take her home for? We should just kill her now!"
Goku looked at him, shocked. Though he knew he should have expected this reaction from Vegeta. "She has no where to go! And I don't think she's crazy; just delerious or confused maybe. Besides, she's just a kid!"
"With the power to destroy us all! It doesn'y matter if she's delirious or crazy, she is still a threat!"
"Oh come on, we can watch her! We can't kill her!" Goku pleaded. Krillen, Trunks, Gohan, and Yamcha nodded their heads in aggrement.
"I agree with Vegeta that she is a threat," Piccolo said, "But even with her immense amount of power, I don't believe that she can use it." The others stared at him.
"What do you mean?"
"I don't think she is capable of handling it, or else it is locked away inside her and she can't summon it." he explained.
"Well then, there's no problem!" said Gohan. "We can take her home and Bulma can take a look at her."
Vegeta humphed. "If your wrong, we're all dead." he said as he began to pack everything away. 18 went to go watch Serena and make sure she didn't leave, or as she told Serena, to keep her company.

Twenty minutes later, they were flying back to Capsule Corporation. Goku was again carrying Serena, who didn't seem the least bit scared at soaring several hundred feet above the ground. The others were all thinking about what had happened and sending curious looks at Serena until she yelled at them to stop. They all stopped, embaressed; they hadn't thought she had seen them.
When they got to Capsule Corp., Bulma and ChiChi came out to greet them.
"Back so soon? Is everything alright?" ChiChi asked anxiously. She had been a little unwilling to let Goten go on the trip, saying that he still only five and he was her baby. Gohan had reminded her that he had spent a month out in the wilderness alone when he was only four and she finally relented.
"Who's this?" asked Bulma, taking notice of Serena. Goku set her down and she walked up to Bulma.
"Hello, my name is Serena. I'm pleaseed to meet you." she said politely, holding out her hand which Bulma shook. "Goku brought me back because I didn't have anywhere else to go. Also probably because they think I'm crazy." she said smoothly. Bulma blinked, then looked at the Z-gang, then back at Serena.
"Um... I see...." she said, slightly taken aback. "Well...uhm, I'm Bulma. Come on in, we have plenty of room."
"Are you sure? I don't want to impose," Serena said hesitantly.
"Of course I'm sure! You won't impose at all! Come on, I'll show you to a spare room." Bulma decided that this girl definately was not crazy. She was too polite, and besides, she was only four or five! It would take a lot to convince Bulma that Serena was crazy; after all the things she had seen, she thought anything was possible. She opened the door to a guest bedroom with a particularly nice view.
"You can go ahead and get settled; I'll send someone to get you when dinner is ready. It will be in about a half hour." she told Serena.
"Sounds great! Thanks again, Bulma-san."
"No need for formalities, it makes me feel old!" Bulma said with a laugh. Serena grinned.
"Alright then, Bulma."
Bulma left the girl and went downstairs to where the guys were all talking at once trying to tell ChiChi what had happened. Well, not all of them. Piccolo and Vegeta were quiet as usual, Goten and Chibi-Trunks had gone to play something, (Bulma hoped nothing that would destroy the house,) and 18 was in a corner shaking her head at the madness.
"QUIET!" Bulma yelled, and they all stopped talking immediately. She sat down on the couch and said, "Alright, one at a time, calmly and slowly; tell us what happened." ChiChi sat down beside her and the guys nodded in understanding. They took deep breaths- and all started talking.
"STOP!" Bulma yelled. She sighed and put her head in her hands while the guys looked down sheepishly. "Alright," she said after a moment, "Goku, you tell me what happened."
"Maybe Trunks should tell the first part, he was the one she fell on." Goku said. Bulma raised an eyebrow but didn't comment as she nodded to Trunks.
"Well, this is what happened..."
********************************************************** *****************************

AN: Ok, still kinda confusing I know, but just put the first chapter and the second chapter together and it will make more sense.