Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ The Experiment ❯ The Experiment ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: The experiment

Author: Ashray

Pairing: Sanzo/Goku

Disclaimer: Only the idea is from me, Saiyuki is Kazuya Minekura’s

Now with the help fom purpleicicles, who make the beta (good, right?)



The Experiment

Do you want to do an experiment?
You’ll need:
One Monk (with a newspaper)
One Monkey (with a plate of cake)
A room, to lock them in
And One Kappa (with a dead wish)
First, put the monk and the monkey in the room with their newspaper and food, so they stay there without protests.
You then need the kappa to lock the door. For this part, you can take every person you want. But make sure, you wouldn’t miss them much, because they will be killed as soon as the door is open again….

Then ignore the screams and swears and let them be for a few hours to see what will happen…

Question:
What will happen?

A: The monk kills the monkey to stop his whining and begging for food….
B: The monk hits the monkey one time too much and the beast breaks free and tries to kill him….
C: Nothing! They just sit there and read and eat and ignore each other the best they can.
D: They at least fall in love with each other…


You chose your answer?


Now let us see …
_______________________________________________________________ ___________

“Open the damn door, you stupid kappa, or I’ll shoot you!” the monk yelled angrily.
“Sure, then when I open the door, you shoot me. So it’s the best when it is locked” With that, Gojyo left with a smirk.
Sanzo glared at the door before he shot at it a few times, but it didn’t help.
The door was closed. Neither his kicking, his screaming or yelling helped; the kappa was gone.
//And dead as soon as I reach him…//
After a while, he gave up, sat on a chair and unfolded his newspaper.
Goku paid more attention to his food then to the locked door. He sat on the floor, where the sun shone through the window , feeling a little sleepy after such a big dinner. Before he was finished with his cake, he fell into a doze.
For the next hour nothing happened, but then….
Sanzo was a bit irritated by the uncommon silence. Normally the monkey was noisy and couldn’t sit still for more then a few minutes; now he had heard nothing from him over an hour. Sanzo laid his paper at the table and looked at his cache. (WHAT DO YOU MEAN HERE?)
The boy seemed to absorb the warmth of the sun and the light was caught in his hair and…
Sanzo was caught by the display before him.
Goku lay in the sun, his sun-kissed skin seeming to shimmer, and the light catching on his limiter.
He looked so peaceful and quite cute, and not for the first time Sanzo found his gaze captured by the boy. He wanted to kiss him – knowing he shouldn’t do it, he shouldn’t wish it.
But he did.
Sanzo couldn’t help it; he wanted Goku. Wanted to kiss him and touch him, to claim him as his own. Before he could follow this train of thought further he was standing beside the monkey. Slowly, he kneeled down beside his sleeping form. His gaze followed the line of Goku’s lips, and they seemed to call to him for a kiss.
// And when I give in? Only a short kiss… It can’t hurt, can it?//
And then?
What if the monkey hated him?
// What if he doesn’t?//
What if he wanted this too?
//Can I, should I risk it? //
He shouldn’t be thinking about this. It would be better if he went back to his newspaper and forgot Goku and his warm lips and the urge to kiss him and all that stuff… He should do many things, but what he does is slowly trace his finger over the line of Goku’s lips, and bring his face closer to the monkey’s.
He brushed his palms over his cheeks and with slight hesitance he drew closer
// I should be stronger, should resist…,//
But he couldn’t resist, so he leaned down and stole a kiss from those sweet lips.
It was a gentle touch, and maybe Goku wouldn’t wake up. He was a heavy sleeper… But as Sanzo opened his eyes, all he could see was gold. The gold of Goku’s eyes.
He looked deep in those eyes full of wonder and surprise and...longing? Or was he only seeing what he wished to see?
He snapped his head back, panicked, wanting to say something to explain and finding not a single word, but suddenly there were strong arms around his neck, and Goku pulled him back down into another kiss.
He gave in and let himself be dragged down in the welcome warmth of Goku’s hold. This kiss was different; long and passionate and breathtaking, and neither of them wanted to be the one who broke away at first. All too soon, they needed to breathe, breaking apart with small sounds of protest from both of them.
Sanzo put his own arms around Goku’s waist und pulled him up, so that he had the boy sitting in his lap. He captured Goku’s lips ones more, unable to get enough of this new taste, his hands ghosting over Goku’s back, and the boy’s hands buried in the blond hair that would remind him always of the sun.
Their lips met again, and again, Sanzo’s tongue lingering over Goku’s lips, begging for entrance. Goku gave it willingly, and let out a small moan as Sanzo carefully explored his mouth. Sanzo let his tongue slowly slide around relishing the sweet taste of cake and Goku…
Sanzo didn’t know how long they kissed, but it felt good and he liked it; sitting on the floor with Goku in his lap, painting for air, and their faces only a few inches apart. Their faces were flushed as their hands roamed over one other, holding close what they suddenly had.
Violet eyes met golden, and neither of them said a word. Words are not needed, their eyes spoke for them, about longing and love and desire; long hidden, but always there. And suddenly, they broke free of the spell of their gaze, knowing each other’s feelings at last, loosing themselves in another forceful and heated kiss….
No words were spoken between them in the silence, and the air was getting warmer and warmer...
Sanzo began to unbutton Goku’s shirt, tossing it to the floor to be joined shortly by his own. His gloves soon followed.
They tried to touch as much skin as possible, their kisses wandering from their lips to whatever skin they could reach. Goku let his hands travel over the monks back, while Sanzo let his hands explore the chest before him,going further down…
Suddenly a loud snap caught their ears, as the kappa finally unlocked the door:
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------
“Damn kappa!!! When I catch you, I’lll kill you for sure!!!!!”
So, let’s ignore the gunshots and the screams fore a while and came back to our Question:
What happens when you lock a monk and a monkey in the same room?

The right answer, of course, is :

D: They fall in love

And with that, we’ll end this experiment so I can go and find Hakkai to stop the monk and the monkey on their kappa- hunt… maybe before they can catch and kill him...