Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ The Experiment ❯ 2. Experiment: Hakkai and Gojyo ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The experiment 2
Gojyo and Hakkai

Author: Ashray



Do you want to make an other experiment?

This time you need:

A kappa
A healer

And a bar to entertain the said tow

What can happen when they make a bet?

A: Hakkai win. Because he win every game and bet with his luck.
B: Gojyo win. Because Hakkai is so drunk, he can’t concentrate on what he was doing.
C: The game ended in a tie.
D: Hakkai never become drunk.


Chose your answer, and then let us see if you win this game, or chose the wrong answer…

____________________________________________________ _______________________


Gojyo had taken Hakkai with him in the bar:
“You are always so serious, you must life take a little easier. Otherwise you have white hair in a few years.”
“But it’s afternoon. Too early to begin with drinking…”
“But you don’t drive today, so it doesn’t matter when you get drunk. We must take the chance. One day a rest from this mission. You come with me and I show you how to have a nice time…”
And with this he drags his friend inside and drunken one round after another with him.
Hakkai tolerated normally much alcohol, but this time he get drunk like Gojo, and after a wile, both of them stand on a table a dancing to a music which only can be heard by the tow of them.

As they leave the bar that evening, the have drank half of the alcohol inside and none of them stand upright as they reach the inn.
This takes a long time, because they embrace every tree on their way, and try to dance with women they come along their way.
And then they began to sing, but not the same song, and so they were only loud, and it sound not really good.

People starred at them.

They pass the door in the same time, and getting stuck in the doorframe.
After a moment of struggling they get free and stumbling further to the rooms.
Halfway they were passed by Sanzo, who give the drunken men not a second look.
All he wants was reading his newspaper, and not deal with the other two, drunken or not.
They looking at Sanzo’s back, then on each other and begin to laughing without a reason.
Hakkai and Gojyo sitting down at the stairs and can’t stop to laugh.

Then it hit Gojyo! He has a really great idea, and he want to share it with Hakkai:

“Hey, I have a bet for you”“And what bet?”
“What what bet?”
“You said you have a bet for me.”
“Really? What kind of bet?”
”You don’t tell me…”
Gojo deliberated. What kind of bet was he thinking about a minute before…?
He had forgotten! And it was such a good idea…

They got at their feeds and continuing the way.
At the end of the stairs Gojyo cry out suddenly:

“I Know!”
“Know what?”

Hakkai look at him worried and forgot to look at his feet. Suddenly he lay on the ground.
“Damn carpet”
“Hakkai, you must be really drunk, you never swearing before.”
“And you look at yourself; you want to bet with me and forgot about what.”

“It had something to do with Sanzo… Sanzo... Oh, I know:
Who of us can get at first a kiss from Sanzo?”

“Are you crazy? Sanzo killed everyone who came too near to him! You try it and you are dead in the same second!”

“You refuse the bet?”
Gojyo starred in the green eyes across from him.
Hakkai leaning against the wall and considered a little. He always wins against Gojo in every game. And he wouldn’t be a coward!

“Okay, let’s try it.”

(They are really drunk.)

“Try what?”
The both of them turn around and looked into questioning golden eyes.

“That's none of your business, monkey.”
“You can go to the kitchen, Goku, and find out, how many meat buns you can eat before you burst”,
“Hakkai, are you okay? You said weird things.”

But Hakkai give him no answer because he lay again with his face on the ground.
“Damn carpet” he said again.

“Goku, do you know were Sanzo is? I want to tell him something.”
“He’s reading his newspaper in his room.”

After this the two drunken men faltering away toward Sanzo’s room, left behind a confused monkey.
//What the hell are they doing.// and he follows them quietly.

Gojyo was the first who want to try it, while Hakkai stand by the door and observed his friend from his save place.

Gojyo faltered in the room in Sanzo’s direction. By the noise that the red head makes warning
the monk. He tuned around in his chair and looked at the kappa.

“What do you want, baka?”
“Nothing. Why do you think that I want something?”

Suddenly he grabbed Sanzo by his robe and try hauling him out of his chair, but he missed, and Sanzo swept his hand away and give him a very angry look.

Gojyo leans his face down to Sanzo’s, but he lost his balance and falls on the ground beside the chair.
Sanzo take the chance and give him a few solid blows on his head.

“Get out of my room, or I kill you. Damn pervert kappa!”

Gojyo crawls out of the room and leans against the wall outside.
“You have no chance, now he is forewarned.”
But Hakkai stand up from the floor, were ha had sit down and looked into the room through a split in the door.
Goku standing behind him and watched with interesting what they are doing.

“Next try…”

So Hakkai open the door and walked inside with his usual smile.

“Hey, Sanzo, have you a minute for me?”
Without waiting for an answer he lays a map on the table.
“I want to talk about the route tomorrow.”
“Is there any problem? I think we did this earlier?”

The monk raises up from his chair and walk to the table to look at the map.
But before he reached it, Hakkai grabbed him by the wrist and dragging him toward himself.
Shaking standing both of them for a moment there,
Hakkai because he had a drink or tow too much (or maybe more),
and Sanzo because he was very angry.
Suddenly Hakkai yelled in surprise, as something had hit him on the head.

Hard!

“Let me go, you stupid youkai! Now!” commanded Sanzo and hit him again.
“What’s wrong with you? You spend too much time with the damn kappa, you acting like he.”
“But all I want is…”
“Get lost, Hakkai, or I do something I might be regret later.”

Sulking disappears Hakkai, while Sanzo sitting down again and grumbling something about idiots with too much time to bothering him.

Gojyo and Goku waiting at him behind the open door.
“What are you two doing? Looking how much time it takes to make Sanzo killing you?”
“No, baka saru! If you want to know, we look who can at first getting a kiss from him. And now fuck off; this is nothing for little monkeys.”
“I’m not a monkey, pervert kappa!”

And Goku look at his drunken friends.

“I’ll show you how to get a kiss from him.”
And with this open Goku the door again.
Gojyo and Hakkai suppressed their laughing:
“There is no way, the monkey can do this. We must dig him a grave, he’s going to be killed.”

But none of them stopped him, as he snaked inside the room.

“What is now with you tow idiots? Have you a dead wish or why are you bothering me again”
Sanzo’s little patience was on the very end, and he was willing shooting Hakkai or Gojyo when they show up again.

“Calm down Sanzo, it’s only me.”
“Monkey. Do you know why this idiots acting so weird today? They are terrible.”

Goku stopped behind the chair and wrapped his arms around Sanzo’s neck.
He laid his chin at Sanzo’s shoulder and whispering in his ear:

“Forget the two, they are complete drunken…”
“Ch. So this is the problem. I should kill them, and then there a two idiots less walking on earth.”

Sanzo turned his head around to look in his monkey’s golden eyes.

After a moment he laid his arms around Goku’s waist and dragged him on his lap.

He stroked Goku’s hair before he gives him a passionate kiss.

Behind the door you can hear two jaws hit the floor…
They watched the monk and the monkey unbelievingly…

“And what are you doing, saru?” asked Sanzo after a long time, as he pulled away to take a deep breath.
“Win a bet.” was all Goku can say with so little air in his lungs.
“What kind of bet?”
“Hakkai and Gojyo making a bet about who at first can kiss you.”
“This damn idiots! I kill both of them! Really! And why are you betting about this?”
“I haven’t bet! But I win it after all.”

And with this last comment he gives Sanzo another long lasting kiss

Then they heard a sound….

“You hear this, Saru?”
“Yes. What is it?”

Behind the door they find a kappa and a healer leaning against each others back and slumber peacefully.
Or better, they were snoring noisily….

Hakkai and Gojo sleeping all night long on the cold floor before Sanzo’s door.
_________________________________________________________________ __________

Now, our answer is not really clear, because Goku win the bet without betting, but you can say it is a tie. None of them win.

And the booby-prize is….. A hang- over and a terrible headache after many blows with Sanzo’s paper fan as payback for the stupid bet.
And he uses them as target for his target practice.
Moving targets are the best after all, because the Youkais moving always, or not?

And what can we learn out of it?

Never make bets that involve Sanzo, or he hit or shoots you….
And he never forgives and forgets fast.

And the next time we make an experiment with Gojo and Kenren…