Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ The Experiment ❯ 3. Experiment: Gojyo and Kenren ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: The experiment 3
Kenren and Gojo

Author: Ashray




This time we need for our experiment


The kappa (our popular redhead)
The general of the heaven’s western army (his first life)



We take the god’s from heaven into the same town were Sanzo and his so-called friends make a break from their journey to west so we can see what happen.
This time we take a look at Gojyo and Kenren, when they cross each other’s way.


What might happen, when they meet?

A: They become good friends, because they are on the same line.

B: They fighting with each other, because they are in each other’s way.

C: Everyone goes his own way, they are only interested on women

D: They were so busy with a bet that the others left them behind


______________________________________________________ ____________________


There was a group of five sisters, and in the middle of them, a bright smiling man.
He flirted with the women who giggled about something the general had said.

He was so busy with the women on his side; he didn’t notice the red-haired man looking at them.

“Hey, Lady’s, can I help you? Is this guy bothering you?” Gojyo offered to the young women with a smile.
He’s turned their attentions to him.
Both men glared on each other.
“No, they don’t need help from someone like you when they have a general of the heavens army on their side.”
“Who want to be a general? You? What kind of army is that? Kindergarten section? You are kidding, right?”
“NO, you half bleed, and now get lost… au!”
He cried suddenly as something hit him from behind.
Both men turned around and looked at an elder woman with a big umbrella.

“Get away from my daughters, or I hit you both to hell!”
And she swang it towards the two men.
The Mother of the five women hit first Kenren and then Gojyo on the head.
Gojyo covered his head and swears automatically:” Damn corrupt monk” without thinking about.
“Who call you corrupt, you pervert! Take your brother and leave. NOW!!!”
And she waged with her umbrella.
Both men decided, it’ will better to leave, before the mother try to kill them.
On the way, they are talking and flirting with every woman who passed their way.

“Why have you called her ‘corrupt monk’?”
“It was a reflex! I’m traveling with such a violent, trigger-happy bastard.”
“Normally you were hit from a monk? Can’t you help yourself? Do you need my helping hand? Monks don’t hit at people normally.”
“This monk isn’t normal.”

Together they went to a bar, teasing each other:

“You know, you disrupt me with the girls.”
“You haven’t a chance, the mother killed everyone who get too near to her daughters.”
“I can get a kiss from every woman I wish. I flirt a little with them, and they are mine.”
“You’re kidding; I bet I can get more as you.”
“Like hell you will!”

The bar man shoot bad looks at them, as they became louder and louder, so they leave.

“Let us make a contest. Then we see who is better with women.”
“And what were the rules?”
“We were taking one hour time to gathering as much kisses as possible.
They have to kiss you, not the other way around! We went each in another direction, and in an hour we meet again here.”
“You gonna loose, you know?”
“You dreaming, there is no way you can ever beat me, I make this for ages!”
“Okay, then let us start with the game.”

“I want play with you, too. I want play. I want play. Play with me!”
Suddenly they heard the begging voice of a little saru who tugging on their clothes.
“Play with me, play with me, play with me!”

And he scampers around them.

“Please, let me play with you, Ken-nii-chan! It sound so funny, and I’m so bored…”
“No, this is not a game for little saru’s like you.”
“I’m not a saru! I want play with you, why can’t I have some fun wit you? Play with me, pleeeaaaseeee…”

“Fine, fine, just shut up, baka saru.” gives Kenren in.
“I’m not a saru! What have I to do? Go to the people and say ‘hug me and kiss me’, and then I win, right?” and with this the chibi saru ran away, his long hair fluttered behind him as he disappeared, hyperactive like always.
“Do you think it’s a good idea, let him off on the people?”
“No, not really, but he is a little kid. What can he do?”

And so they start their game…

Each of them went in another direction.

But Kenren play according to his own rules, and so he said to one of the women, after he gets what he wants: (With his best smile to her)

“Oh, yes, before I forget, there is a guy with long red hair somewhere around…
He asks every woman he sees about kiss him, because he wants to make his boyfriend jealous…
And you would only waste your time with him; he can’t cherish a beautiful woman like you…”
And with a very, very evil grin went the general out of sight.

In the meantime, on the other end of the city:

Gojyo learned that Kenren played with marked cards:

“I heard about you. Someone told my sister that all you want is make you friend jealous!”

For a moment, Gojyo was speechless.
But two can play this game:

“Yes, I know who you mean. Please, be careful when you see him. He is not… How shall I put it…? He has a screw loose! He’s a little crazy, you know. Last week he tried to fly from a roof, because he thought he was a little bird. You can’t belief a single word he say’s.”

But Kenren was not finish with his little stories yet:

“Don’t come too near to the redhead because he tried to bit beautifully women like you. Last full moon he snaked in a few bedrooms and said he is Dracula… You see, he had not all his five senses together.”

And what said Gojyo as he heard this:

“So is he a general of heaven this week? Last week he was Columbus.
He walked all the time around in a big barrel on witch he ‘Santa Maria’ painted.”
……


“WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU TOLD THEM ABOUT ME!!!???
Both men yelled at the same time as they saw each other one hour later.

“I’ve only pay back want you began at first.”

“I’m not a bird or Columbus, you moron!”

“And I’m not into men, and not a vampire, you idiot!”

They began to yelling on each other; call the other with some bad abuses they know.
As people on the street starred at them, they calm down.

“So, what is your count?”
“10. And yours?”
“11. So I’m the winner”
“Hey, hey you forgot me! What about me!”
The chibi saru pulls at Kenren’s hand to get his attention
“And what is your count, baka saru?” Kenren want to know, because he knows that Goku keeping on and on with this until he had was he want.
“I’m not a saru! 25!”
“You lying, that’s impossible. You are miscounting something.”
“NO, I don’t!
“Then demonstrate what you’ve done the whole time long.”
“And what have I to do?”

Kenren looked around and spotted the five sisters with their mother again.
He pointed on them: “One of them had to kiss you. But be carefully, the mother is a dragon.”

Goku run to the band of young women with a big bright smile on his face.
“I wanna have a kiss!” he yells happy to them and hopped around.
“Give me a hug, please. Give me a kiss.”
And he tugged on the girls, beamed up to them, and bounced up and down.
“Oh, look, how cut.”
“Sweet, isn’t he?”
“Come to me, chibi”
And everyone from the young women leans down to him and give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.
They cuddle him and said how sweet and cut he is and letting Goku beam in his joy…
The mother from them gave him also a handful of sweets, and he jumped happy around them.
He enjoyed this game very much. Then he smiled happily on the older women: “Ken-nii-chan said you are a dragon, but you are really nice.”
She gave Kenren and Gojyo a glare that nearly tried to kill them both, but they ignored her completely.

“Hey, the monkey is good.”
“He’s a stupid kid.”
“No, I’m not stupid!”
Goku came back in time to hear Kenren’s last comment.
“When I say you are, then you are monkey.”
“Look, I’ve got some candy, too. And you not! Because you are not nice to them!”
In this moment spying Goku on the end from the street his Konzen and run to him faster then the wind.
“Kooonzen! Ken-nii-chan is nasty to me. He says I can’t count, but he is only jealous, because I have become more then both of them…”
And he clinged at Konzen’s clothes.
“What the hell are you talking about? What have you more then him?”

“Kisses! In the game.”
“What? What have you tow idiots done with the monkey? Are you crazy to play that kind of game with a kid?”
He moves forward to give the two of them a couple strokes, as Sanzo appeared behind him:
“Here, use this!”

And he gives Konzen his well-tested paper fan.

Konzen look at it for a moment, and then decided to give it a chance.

And he liked the sound it made when it landed hard on the head of Kenren.

“Can’t you help yourself? Do you need my helping hand?” said Gojyo mischievous.

“Hey, don’t forget the kappa!” reminds Sanzo him on his other target.

And Konzen don’t forget the kappa and give him also several hit over the head.

“Yeah! Hit them again, they are soooo nasty to Me.” cheered the chibi saru on Konzen, and leaped on Sanzo’s shoulders to have a better view of what happen before him.
__________________________________________________________________ _________

Little sins punished god immediately. And in our case, that god is Konzen.
In addition, he’s not mercifully like his aunt


Our Question is not easy to answer this time:

You can say:

B) They fighting not really, but they stand in each other way by the women (and this is their
Favorite pastime)

Or you can say:

D) But they don’t left them behind (but Sanzo would be happy if he could)

So you can choose what you want. Both are kind of right and kind of wrong.