Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Free Holiday...Yeah Right ❯ Nightmares and Curse of The Dust Bunnies ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chibi Free Holiday Chapter Three
 
One's enough, Two's a crowd, Three's a charm, Four's a group, but Eight is a wreaking crew. If I thought that a day on the boat was troublesome. Then the night would be a very relaxing time…That's what I thought…
 
Oh but how wrong I was… I tried to sleep really I did… but I didn't realize that it was going to end up like this…
 
Nightmares and Curse of the Dust Bunnies
 
Oh how I love to get into my bed and drift off to sleep…but sadly it's an hour or two away from my reach. I lay down on the bed as I slowly read a magazine…I found it gathering dust in my suitcase.
 
The little terrors are rather quiet…too quiet…what is that laying on the table across the room? Oh it's just Goku wearing a rabbit costume…wait hang on…hold the phone…
 
I looked over again to confirm my suspicions…and yet to my surprise he is wearing a rabbit costume…how can they get clothing to fit them that size? I place my magazine on the bed and began to sneak over gently placing my feet onto the floor…I walked over and pocked him a bit…He turns round and begins to turn red.
 
“Meep” he went as I bended down to see his eyes getting bigger and more sparkly not to mention watery…
 
“I'm I even going to ask…” I placed my hand on my forehead, tiredness rushing through…I'm getting quite annoyed now. He runs up to me and jumps into my hand as he took off the bunny costume.
 
“I'm scared…” he cries as he hugs my neck, I sighed…what have the little monsters done now? Have they finally found a pixie and asked her to make my life more of a misery? Or maybe they've found Aladdin's magic lamp? Maybe one of them has finally snapped and decided to become the chibi version of Jason, the one with the hockey mask and chain saw, along with a sharp machete.
 
“Why what have they done now?” I asked as I gently tugged him off my neck, Goku continued to cry, turning my hand into an endless pond of tears. As the liquid continued to dribble off my hand Goku closed his eyes and replied as the tears continued to shoot out like bullets…aww and I just cleaned up the mess from the coke accident…
 
“Gojyo was telling this scary story…” he explained I patted his tiny shoulder, to show that I care, for once.
 
“A…and now…I think the dust bunnies are coming after me………waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! So I dressed up as a bunny so they won't attack me with their songs of death…” I thought for a bit…Dust bunnies…wasn't their song just `Some where over the rainbow'? Doesn't he mean the Siren's?
 
“Goku don't you mean the Siren's?” He looked up at me the tears still flowing from his beady eyes…
 
“Siren's?”
 
“Yeah…Siren's…their mythical creatures that lead sailors to death by their melody…Dust bunnies are just…” Then Goku jumped onto his feet and began to panic even more.
 
“You mean their…their also mythical dragons?” I didn't expect that?
 
“Ummm I'm not sure that they're a type of dragon…”
 
“Another form of Dust Bunny?”
 
“Goku...that's not what I…” But before I could finish he jumped of and ran away screaming…I let my arms fall down limp with a shocked …what has Gojyo told that little Monkey?
 
Oh well I figured that Ill relax and let Goku realizes it later. Now I'll think I relax and continue to read my magazine…hold on…I turn round to see that my magazine is no longer sitting on my bed. Wait there it is…its slowly running away…can a magazine run away? No I didn't think so…
 
I walked after it and slowly raised the magazine up to see a very angry youkai chibi hanging on to it. Not wanting to let go…yes its Kou…
 
“What are you doing?” I began to shack the magazine so that Kou could then fall down on the bed as I walked over to it still trying to shack him off.
 
“I want to read…do you mind!” Kou seemed very angry at me. I brought the magazine above my head and frowned at him.
 
“But I was reading it first” Kou then shrugged and began to shack himself about a bit I let the magazine go and made him fall unto the floor with the magazine on top of him. I bended down and lifted the magazine.
 
“You know I have a little cousin a bit like you and I'm sure that he knows the meaning of don't annoy Big Cuz when she is trying to find peace” Kou then just looked up at me with the angry annoyed expression written on his face. Then there was a little tap on my shoulder. Who could it be than the unbearable Lirin.
 
“Can we go to the restaurant?” she pleaded innocently. Then there was another tap on my opposite shoulder and there I see Hakkai with a smile. He removed a list from his tiny pocket.
 
“And can we also do a couple of things while we're here?” Then there was something crawling up my leg I look down to see Sanzo with a frown on his face. “No cigarettes!” then Sanzo shock his head.
 
“I don't want any cigarettes…” wha? Did I just hear him right…Sanzo…saying he doesn't want cigarettes…What is he planning?
 
“What's the catch?” I asked as I frowned at him.
 
“No catch…can we leave?” I sighed, I wish he was like this all the time…but I wondered if Goku has recovered from that little scare. I looked round the raised my hand to shout.
 
“Goku! We're going out you want a come?” I see his little head peeping round the corner of the bed and running swiftly to my hand as I laid it unto the ground so he can run unto. I look over to Yaone who was writing something on a huge piece of paper.
 
“Yaone you're in charge until I come back…” I walked out of the room closing the door securely and walking down the hallway.
 
“Eh hem!” I look down to see Sanzo still latched around my leg. I forgot he was there so I picked him up and stuffed him into my pocket at the right side; Hakkai, Goku and Lirin have disappeared into my handbag. I can hear the sounds of Goku whimpering in it.
 
“Hmmm let's see…” I looked round as I continued to journey through the passageways. Until I hear a very familiar voice behind me…
 
“Aaaaah there's the little shit head” I turned round to see Simon Duddy behind me with a big grin on his face. I sighed heavily.
 
`Oh great here comes the walking disaster' I thought as I placed my hands unto my hips. He looked down to see Sanzo in my pocket. I think he's forgotten the incident earlier.
 
“Agh! And the ugly, bald headed doll…where did you find him in…a charity shop?” I didn't reply but turned round and walked on. Sanzo was now pissed off he looks up at me with those big chibi eyes.
 
“Can I kill the fuck out of him?” I looked down and replied sharply “No”
 
“Come on…we can just say that a crazed lunatic decided to work out…” Right at this point I am going to ignore both idiots.
 
I feel like my life is about to end. No literally I do…
 
“Hey I think it just blinked at me…,”
 
“What is it anyway? It looks adorable…”
 
My eyes widened as I entered the dining area…I see four young ladies staring at a little red headed doll in the centre of the table striking a pose. He looks very familiar…red head…twitching antenna's…and a little face that made me swallow my pride.
 
I ran over to the table out of breath I looked at the four ladies they were defiantly his type but sadly they're a group of prosties? Why do I say that instead of Prostitutes? How do I know their prostitutes? Because they all have a little badge on the right side of the shirt saying `Wildest Prostitutes'
 
“Excuse I think I left my doll here…” I closed my eyes forcing a nervous smile as I pointed at the red cockroach that I'm about to kill…and I can't believe I just said that… one of the ladies looked at me and smiled as she lifted Gojyo and placed him into my hands. She gave me a wink.
 
“There you go…why don't you come to the bar sometime cutie?” she smirked and placed her mouth on my cheek giving me a kiss. I blushed and turned away slowly. She kissed me, my life is ruined… then as I left the dining area I broke out into a dash and ran into the toilets slamming one of the cubicle doors shut. I slide down on the door and landed on the floor.
 
I never thought that there were a group of Lesis would appear on the boat.
 
“Hey what are you doing I could've nailed it!” I lift Gojyo up with my eyes closed and my vein felt like it was going to pop. I opened the bag and took out a box of dental floss as I pulled out a long stripe and snapping it I tied one end around Gojyo's foot while I held the other. My form of torture is ready.
 
I looked into the bag and looked at Hakkai.
 
“Hakkai can you do the honors?” knowing what I meant Hakkai jumped out of the bag and stood at the edge of the toilet to where the handle was and tried to jump up to pull it. Sadly he wasn't tall enough.
 
“Goku could you give me a hand…?” Goku peeped his head out he started to look around his surroundings being cautious. He looked at Hakkai with his eyes big and wide again.
 
“The dust bunnies aren't about are they?” Lirin then jumped up and slammed Goku down on the head using him as a launch pad. “If you aren't going to do it then I will” my guess is Lirin is angry from hunger…
 
She jumped unto the toilet and jumped on Hakkai's shoulders willing to pull the handle.
 
“Right…let us begin…” I start to lower the little kappa down slowly. “Wait…hang on please let me explain…” I look over to Lirin and shock my head she had a happy grin and pulled the handle… as the sudden sound of water started to fill the area I slowly lowered Gojyo down. He screamed as I continued.
 
“Please let me go I promise I'll never do it again…” his little arms waving madly. In a way it is very adorable to see Gojyo…and I'd be even happier if I would let him go down but then again…that way out would be too easy for him…
 
“Please but me down…” he begged I smirked at him evilly.
 
“Okay” I let the string go down super fast until I stopped him facing the water he began to cry letting tears go out of his eyes. Inside I was laughing horribly…I know it's cruel but at the end of the torture there can be some laughter. I raised my hand signaling to stop.
 
“Sorry my finger slipped…so have you learned your lesson?” Gojyo nodded as he continued to shoot the tears around the place some of those tears splattering and bursting unto my black dragon skull T-shirt.
 
So I untied Gojyo and placed him in my bag again, Hakkai and Lirin jumped in as well. I walked out of the bathroom. To my shock Sarah was there. She looked at me then busted out into laughter.
 
“What is it?” She dragged me to the mirror and I looked in seeing lipstick on my face, I turned red. “What happened to you?” I took out a tissue and ran it under the tap. I took it out from the tap and slapped it on my face rubbing the lipstick off. Damn Lesbian…
 
“Nothing… see you later” I ran out and went to where they held their restaurants. I looked round…Chinese takeaway might do…I entered through the doors and walked up to the counter. A man went up to me…
 
“Can I take your order…?” I looked up at the menu...analyzing it for awhile.
 
“Yes I'll have the miso soup, Chinese spare ribs, sausages dipped in Chinese sauce, Ramen noodles and Chinese chicken…” the man looked at me for a minute then went to the back of the kitchen to get it ready. Yes I know…strange but then again I could be giving it to eight strange little chibi's who have a big stomach.
 
“Hey what you doing here?” I turned round to see Phillip looking at me with his eyes wide. I know he never seen me in a Chinese takeaway before.
 
“That'll be ten pounds please…” I turned over and handed him the golden credit card that Sanzo handed to me earlier. He took it and charged the meal on to it.
 
“Just getting something to eat…” Phillip looked at the bag as the card was handed back to me. “It's like you getting yourself a feast by the looks of it”
 
“Yeah” I laughed a bit as I took the bag and left the take away leaving Phillip by himself. “I'll see you later kay?”
 
To Be Continued
 
Sanzo's Guardian Angel: Hah I just love making the protagonist's life a misery, sorry about the Gojyo abuse…he deserves it I think, This one is a little bit longer…don't worry they'll be off the boat as soon as I give a certain young man some horror from our Sanzo…one more thing…Sanzo and the gang, including the member of staff and Lesbian's, Simon, Sarah, Phillip and some other class mates including the protagonist are real characters.
 
Simon is an annoyance this is what I want to do to him if I ever do…until the next Chappie…see yeah then