Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Free Holiday...Yeah Right ❯ Where's Sanzo and Return of The Dust Bunnies ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chibi Free Holiday Chapter Four
 
So far I am suffering from shock, honestly I might need to go and take therapy or luckily…maybe my brother James wouldn't mind and drive me into an insane asylum. I need a miracle…please…please…
 
Anything to get me out of this misery…I'm going to cry…
 
Why, why, must I suffer?
 
Where's Sanzo and Return of the Dust Bunnies
 
Ring, ring, ring goes my phone as I wait for an answer, comes on James pick up the phone…come on bro…It was late and I was about to go to bed…
 
“Hello”
 
“James…Niisan!” I sighed in relief, as Goku cuddles up with Hakkai, scared and still terrified of the dust bunnies coming to get him.
 
“Oh sis how you enjoying London”
 
“I won't be there for another couple of hours… I have a problem…,”
 
“Really? What is it?”
 
“The chibi's have appeared…,”
 
“How?” He asks as I can hear the shouts from behind, must be a wild party. A wild party with out me? That little…
 
“That's what I want to ask you…,”
 
“I have no idea sorry sis…”
 
Goku's now cuddling onto my neck, muttering `The Dust Bunnies are coming to get me' over and over again it's driving me insane. I removed him from my neck and gently settled him unto the pillow, Hakkai massaging his little shoulders.
 
“Have you been drinking?” he hesitated for a bit then took a deep breath and replied soft and gently “No”
 
“Don't lie I can hear the sound of screams and shouts…you big fat liar”
 
“If I recall you drank once yourself…,”
 
“That was only because it was my first try…”
 
“Yeah and that was also when the little chibi started to appear and I heard you saying…'Holy Crap their little deformed creatures coming out of my Wardrobe to Shangri La' Then you threw down the bottle”
 
Yeah that was partly true…that was the first and last time I had a drink of alcohol. I knew that thought would come back to haunt me…It was just `The Chronicles of Narnia' All over again only they forgot the part of `The Alcoholic idiot's (Me & James), The Chibi's (Them) and the broken wardrobe'
 
I am now seeing a huge tennis ball flying past me with a little chibi tied on it… How do I know that? Because I can here the screaming chibi as the ball zoomed by. I think it was Gojyo…I told another certain Chibi to continue the punishment after that incident with the duck tape…how he ever got duck tape stuck unto that furry cat I'll never know…other than that… the furry cat how it got on I would tell the owner to keep it in the room other than let it roam free…but it wasn't my business and I didn't care…Now the cat looks like a Chihuahua
 
Poor thing…
 
“Doku fire that ball somewhere else sweetie…Talking on the phone here!” I shouted as I looked over. Doku and Kou ran past with a huge tennis racket like two little merry workers.
 
“Yes!” Said Doku as he raised the racket down with his bow and knocked the lamp over, I jumped and grabbed it.
 
“Watch where you're aiming that thing huh? Someone could get hurt?” He ran off, Kou bowed down again, even though he was a pain earlier and burned my Magazine in a cinder, which I am still pissed off about by the way; he was actually an adorable little guy. He smiled happily “Sorry Ma'm”
 
“You're enjoying yourself aren't you?”
 
“Yes I am I'm having a wonderful time…” and to think this was only the journey to the country…now I'm actually worried about when we get there to London…will we ever come back in one piece?
 
“Sorry Bro…the little guys are playing tennis…,” Now Goku is clinging to my leg…dammit, get off…
 
“In the tennis court?” is he insane…how can they even play tennis…I'd be hulled off to the guys in white lab coats and a sicko who'd want me to take my clothes off…eeeeh the thought of it is now sending shivers down my spin.
 
“No do you think that people will not notice a couple of cute chibi's flinging a tennis racket and smash the ship window's may I mention the captain was enjoying a wonderful martini until, WHAM…” I slammed my hand unto the table sending millions of vibrations, causing Yaone to fall of the table and landing on the floor, as a cup came down on her. Yaone was starting to move around with the cup on top of her.
 
Death by Tennis Racket!
 
“Wait their playing it in doors?” Took him long enough.
 
“Yes Niisan! There's a certain Chibi being tortured to death…,”
 
Not Yaone!” Oh for the love of…
 
“No…only Gojyo…,”
 
“Aww that's alright then” he bellowed out.
 
“Well I'll talk to you later Niisan…bye” I shut the phone off and fell backwards unto the bed. I sighed heavily…I'm in hell there's no mistake…I must be dreaming…I close my eyes hoping I'd wake up from this nightmare…I open…sadly seeing Hakkai peering over me in green pajamas…what is it with the little pajamas anyway? What do they have a mini Taylor for their entire designer needs? Or have they decided to snag one of Mr. Fuzzes clothes…I mean their almost the same height.
 
“Have you seen Sanzo?” Oh sugar my trouser pocket. I stood up and rushed over to where I left the trousers. He's not there…oh no…where could he be?
 
I hear a scream behind me I turned round to see Goku in…yellow pajamas…he jumps up and grabs my neck again…honestly what have they done brought their complete wardrobe of essentials with them?
 
The Dust Bunnies are coming to get me!” Not again…I looked over to the bed to see a little bunny rabbit a little bit smaller than them. I sighed.
 
“Goku that is just a normal stuffed rabbit” He looked up at me “Nu uh! It moved it tried to subdue me!” he cries out…Right time to settle this once and for all… I settled Goku onto the table as I walked over and lifted the rabbit up by its little fluffy back.
 
“Look it is not a dust bunny…see it's a stuffed bunny…S.T.U.F.F.E.D. B.U.N.N.E.Y” I look down to see it's head looking at me…It's moving…I dropped it and ran over jumping unto the chair, Goku shivering as he jumped unto my shoulder.
 
It's alive…It's alive!
 
Now entering Sanzo, He was wobbling down the hallway…What was he doing down there I will never know…he then stopped in front of a certain door…it was open this Sanzo could tell. He was a very good expert at knowing when someone hasn't locked their door…not securely like I do it anyway…
 
He nudges the door and slowly opens it…he smirks to see his victim lying on the bed soundly asleep…perfect for that little droopy eyes priest…it was Simon…he crept in and closed the door, what ever he was planning to do couldn't be good… he takes out a very weird hockey mask but there was one problem…it looked like Jason's from `Friday the 13th' but it had bunny ears…why did Sanzo have a mask like Jason's with bunny ear's? Was it a new fab he had in mind? New fashion statement? He then shuffles round his robes and brings out a little buzzer he pressed the big red button and purple electricity began to shutter making the usual sound.
 
H walked closer to the sleeping giant and jumped unto his bed. Simon's eyes began to flutter, he turned blue.
 
“So I'm bald am I?” Sanzo sounded very creepy with the put on voice that he mimicked from Freddy Crugar from `Nightmare from Elms street' (I think that was the name of the movie…) I knew it was a bad idea to let him see those videos…they're not what I describe as Chibiful…ahem wonderful for a Chibi that's obsessed with horror.
 
“Who…who are you?” Simon hesitated as he pulled the covers up to his mouth. Sanzo then was covered by violet flames as he suddenly began to get bigger and bigger.
 
“I'm King of The Dust Bunnies!” he roared. As he began to attack his prey as he pressed the beeper into Simon sending him in a shocking state…no I'm serious he did say that and he did hurt Simon…no not physically…Mentally…
 
I didn't think he was Chibi enough…ahem! I mean Man enough to pull it off…Why do I keep saying Chibi?
 
Back to the problem at hand… as I mentioned before…yes the bunny was moving…but I noticed a little laugh coming from the little drawers as it slowly opened...unleashing a little insane Chibi Nii...yes the perverted doctor with the weird rabbit and strange sense of humor. He stood behind the bunny as it went motionless.
 
“I knew you'd like it” I started to frown then there was a sound of an alarm. I looked down to see Hakkai and Yaone dressed in a Priest and Nun's outfit…I swear it's true he even has the little hat and beard. He held a bible.
 
“Yaone prepare the exorcism!” Yaone nodded…wait exorcism…? Yaone brought out a huge jar saying `Holy Water' where did they get that…how can they even bring out a jar that is bigger than them? Then she brings out a giant cross that was a bout the size of a tennis racket…
 
“Right…shall we?” Hakkai handed Yaone the bible as she began to read out of it. As Hakkai was doing something with the holy water. He then brings out this giant water blaster and points it at the rabbit.
 
“Eat Holy water you demon of seduction!” he then begins to fire, as many water shots where being splats unto the floor. The rabbit continued to run. I picked up the bottle and observed it.
 
`Ingredients…urine from seven virgins…ah…'
 
“Yaone the holy cross!” Yaone raised the holy cross and began to shiver as the rabbit bounced unto her…poor thing…
 
There was a knock on my door I walked over as the chibi began to panic and all crawled under the bed except Goku I placed him in my chest pocket.
 
It was Gareth Cooke…why would one of Simon's minions…be at my door…
 
“And can I help you?” Gareth grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the hallway until we reached Simon's room. Why did he bring me to Simon's room…Oh well might as well see what's wrong. He opened the door as it made its creak, I see Simon sitting in a corner with his knees tucked against his chest.
 
“He says that this attacked him…” he brings out a little surprise…one I will exterminate later…it was Sanzo with a set of keys attached to him.
 
“And I think this belongs to you…” I looked at Simon as he began to quiver. Muttering very slowly `The Dust Bunnies are coming to get me' not this again…What has Sanzo dine to him…more importantly how can a boy, who's height is 6.0 be over powered by a chibi who isn't even half his size.
 
“What happened to him may I ask?” Gareth looks back and replies “He said he was attacked by the `King of the Dust Bunnies' but he must've suffered a nightmare…really attacked by a key chain…” I smiled and laughed lightly. “Yeah”
 
Now it's morning and Sanzo's gone missing again…I looked round every where…the dining area, the restaurants…everywhere.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!” that sounded like it came from the gift store I ran over to see the staff member lying on the floor, with Sanzo standing on the desk with a vein on his head. I then see him wondering to the shelf with cigarettes and take a box out. I frowned as I walked over and grabbed them off.
 
“Sanzo!” He then frowns with those droopy eyes. I then sighed again “Alright you can have it…as long as you don't pull off another stunt…” he nods as he jumps into my pocket as another staff member walked over.
 
“I'd like to take these please” he ran the packet under the scanner…funny he doesn't even ask for my age. I took the packet happily. As I excited the gift store I looked down on Sanzo who was peaking out of my coat pocket I look down on him and narrowed my eyes.
 
“Your lucky that your even getting this at all” Until I heard a voice that made me jump.
 
“I can't believe you!” I turn round to see two of my teachers. Mrs. Thompson and Mr. Jones. It's very rare to see them with each other…even though one of them is older than the other. Mrs. Thompson is older…even though she's the shortest of the three…yes I'm taller than her
 
“I always thought you were a responsible student…and now I find you buying cigarettes” Mr. Jones shouted as he took the packet off me I looked up and then started to play the innocent act…I thought for a minute then something came into my mind.
 
“But their not mine…Mr. Wilson told me to get them for him” then Mrs. Thompson sighed and blurted out “I should've known…go on join the others…I'll have a chat with Mr. Wilson” Mr. Jones looked at me suspiciously then he and Mrs. Thompson left to find the other teacher…
 
I look down to Sanzo seeing a blank expression on his face as he watches his precious treat out of his reach I look down and rubbed my finger on his little head.
 
“There, there…”
 
Poor little guy…
 
To Be Continued
 
Sanzo's Guardian Angel: Aww Poor Sanzo…I was supposed to say that Sanzo and other chibi's including staff members are not real. However other character's including the Protagonist do exist. I love making Sanzo's life a misery as well. Please review if you like it?