Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Free Holiday...Yeah Right ❯ Mission: To Make My Life A Hell Hole ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chibi Free Holiday Chapter Five
 
Right I am so fed up with this…what is it with them…their not eight anymore…Their nine… Ten if you include the moving rabbit…this sucks…I am now hoping that a go into a coma…because these evil little creatures are sent by God to make my life a living hell…
 
Mission: To make my life a hell hole
 
The bus trip wasn't very nice…I had to sit beside Simon…why the teacher has been setting people is beyond me…not only that but Mr. Wilson kept nagging at me at the back seat…he's like the double of John Cleese he was sitting beside Mr. Jones..
 
“And that's why you should not ask a student to buy cigarettes…” Mr. Jones didn't sound too pleased with Mr. Wilson.
 
“For god sake man I keep telling you I didn't ask her to buy me cigarettes!” I kept glancing out the window. Simon kept starring at my bad…why is he looking at my bag…I have no idea. I dip my hand into the bag as I opened it and took out Sanzo; Simon flinched and screamed at the top of his lungs. I starred at him, also half of the others that were around.
 
I twisted my body towards the window and held Sanzo,
 
“Sanzo what in the world have you done…you completely Traumatized him…” Sanzo shrugged trying to play the innocent game with me…like hell he's innocent…one time he tried to pull off a plan once…sadly my granny's dog, Sam wasn't going to be very corporative with him and the wheel of fiery doom.
 
The bag's moving again, I look and open it seeing chibi youkai Hakkai searching for something. The rest were hiding, scared of the creature with the long elf ears in front of them.
 
“Where are my ear cuffs…” he asks as he scrounges round the many contents in my bag. There goes my diary…and my box of empty home made cookies…my photographs of kittens…wait hang on…I look in as little Hakkai has now successfully found his ear cuffs I lifted the packet of photos that said `Kitten' on it. Sanzo looked with a blank expression…like that isn't new. I opened it to see a picture with a kitten playing with wool…it's Mittens!
 
Now I know where those pictures of Mittens went…this just proves something today…what that is I will keep to myself…
 
As the bus comes to a gentle stop I look out the window to see a very large complex that was our hotel…I sighed in relief this should prove relaxing…I heard Mrs. Thompson saying that there were swimming pools and spas, along with very interesting scenery and courts along with a giant football field and a couple of things for the men as well…but I will not state them…I feel dirty enough…
 
I enter the room and gently close the door shut as I settled the bag on the bed…it was a very nice place to stay in actually…imagining the ship cabins…it'd be twice as big as that…and all the students are given a room for themselves…now there's a deal I wouldn't mind…it'd be nice to relax…
 
Oh wait…'if' I can relax that is…
 
I notice something clinging to my leg…hmmm? I wonder…I look down to see little Lirin looking up at my with those big eyes…oh how can those eyes get big…not to mention that glittery?
 
Can we go and eat!” I sighed
 
“No!” Now I see Gojyo pointing out at the window standing on the balcony pointing down to the little bar saying `Wildest Prostitutes'
 
“Can we go down there?”
 
“No!”
 
I look out over the balcony to see the swimming pool. I smiled and went to my suitcase opening it and lifting out my swimming bag. I went into the bathroom only to see the perverted kappa tip toeing after me…I turned round and glared at him.
 
“Defiantly not!”
 
I rushed in and slammed the door hearing a bang in the process. I open my bag and looked through it to find my violet swimming costume. No that's my hair brush…I set it on the counter in front of me, still not it…found my goggles…set them on the counter…ah here it is…I slip my jeans off along with my under wear and tugged them up not pulling it over my chest yet…have to get rid of my shirt and other things First.
 
As I remove my t-shirt and other essential, I hear rustling in the background…I look behind me…I see a little tree…it moves again as there was a sneezing sound coming from it…can a tree sneeze? No I thought so…I slowly walk over covering my upper body with the black t-shirt in front. I move a tiny bit of the branches.
 
I see a little Homura with a little bit of blood dribbling down his nose…he went bright red. “That was so beautiful…” he muttered. I let go of the branches slamming it into his face and sending him flying out an open window hitting a tree with a great thud. I peered out the window to see the remains of the little pervert on the ground seeing a slight twitch from his left leg. I slowly closed the window and locked it…
 
I took off my other essentials and pull the chest part of my bathing costume over my chest and letting out a big sigh.
 
As soon as I got finished with operation changing. I grabbed my goggles and towel as I proceeded opening the door and walked out…seeing that none of the chibi's are in the room. Phew maybe today I can get some quality time too myself.
 
I snuck a little bit to the door…they might be asleep…or better might've left me along and are now torturing another poor soul…I smiled as I opened the door.
 
“May we accompany you” I jumped as I turned round to see a little Hakkai in swimming shorts, again they are green…what is it with them and wearing the same colour? It wouldn't be too difficult to add other colours into their wardrobes would it…would it kill their deceased Tyler to make clothing in a different colour? I see a little Goku and the possessed bunny on my other shoulder.
 
There is something clutching unto my leg…I look down for observation…its Gojyo…he is hugging and rubbing his head on my leg…Bloody fucking pervert get off my leg!
 
“What beautiful, Sexy, smooth legs you have” he says with a cheery smile. I look down and am now going to proceed to the next step in operation: Remove Pervert. I lift my leg and shook it around a bit until he lets go. He then drops down as I walk out of the room with the three chibi's continuing to sit on my shoulder.
 
“Behave yourself now!” I ordered as I closed the door seeing Gojyo sitting down, folding his arms and muttering curse words to himself.
 
Now at the pool. I lie down working on my tan…peace and quite…
 
CANNON BALL!” it is now raining as some of the water splashes out of the pool…luckily there is no one about…for me this is a private pool for the students…but no one was going to come in for a while so I might as well enjoy the peace…if I get any…
 
There is something on my stomach…I look to see Mr. Bunny nipping it…Is Mr. Bunny possessed? He continues to nip. I lift my hand and grab him by his ears.
 
“Listen Mr. Bunny…” I chucked him into the pool smacking Goku in the process as I see his rubber ring appearing above water…with Goku no longer sitting on it.
 
Hakkai comes past the rubber ring in a mini canoe…where the heck do they get these little items from?
 
“You alright Goku?” Mr. Bunny's head is now above water hauling little Goku to the rubber ring.
 
Hakkai glares at Mr. Bunny “Don't think I have forgotten the last incident Mr. Bunny…” he looked very creepy…are those green flames surrounding him?
 
“Careful or else Jaws will get you as your next victim…” I commented. Goku jumped and stood on the rubber ring along with Mr. Bunny As they held on to each other to keep balance.
 
“Jaws?” I sat up ready to explain to the little monkey king and little bunny.
 
“Yeah haven't you heard of the man eating shark that could swallow a person whole?” Goku and Mr. Bunny both shook their heads. I took a deep breath ready to begin the lesson of the day
 
“Jaws is a shark bigger than any person or boats…remember the ship we were on…half the size of that…he was a killer that one…he swallowed a hundred people whole leaving no remains… (Exaggerating here) they say that he roams the waters in search of an appetizing meal…when he's found his next victim…their blood is completely splattered unto his giant mouth…they say he's still roaming out there…(Lying of course this isn't horror)”
 
I see Goku and Mr. Bunny holding unto each other as they shivered. Hakkai just laughed a bit as he went pale.
 
I smiled as I leaned back…and drifting off for a bit…
 
To Be Continued
 
Sanzo's Guardian Angel: Yes, yes I know this is short…but I'll promise that I'll make the other one longer…I'd like to thank my Nii-san…for helping me out in this…someone asked me to add Homura…so I got that fulfilled…any other suggestions on any other characters and I'll see what I can do…kay? I will make the next chapter longer! Promise! Not as funny as the last one either…