Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Free Holiday...Yeah Right ❯ Mission: The End Is Near Just Not Now ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chibi Free Holiday Chapter Six
 
At this point I have nothing much to say…but if you ever find little deformed creatures lurking under your bed…then follow these simple steps.
 
Step One: Be captious all times and throw the Chibi back where it came from.
Step Two: Never let male Chibi's that are known for a reputation to be perverts get a hold of your sexy silky underwear
Step Three: Resist their cuteness at all times don't look them in the eye.
Step Four: Never give them what they want.
 
And many other steps but I will not bother until the next time…
 
Mission: The End is near, just not now
 
It is now night time and I am trying desperately to get to sleep. Although just one problem…the chibi's are now telling Ghost stories to each other…why do I get the uneasy feeling that this is going to end in chaos.
 
The one currently telling the story is Goku…followed by Gojyo, Hakkai, Kou etc, Sanzo on the other hand stated clearly that this is childish and is now currently next to the bedside cabinet.
 
“Goku…that is so not scary…” Gojyo blurted out, Hakkai just smiled, although Lirin is screaming her head off and is crying as she hugged her brother tightly about to kill him.
 
“Huh? It is…” Goku snapped
 
“Oh yeah a story about a guy eating meat buns while squeezing the filling out of them is really scary…right my turn…” Gojyo said as he took the flash light off Goku and placed it firmly under his chin.
 
“I've got a good chilling story...” I took my gaze off the little campers that were over by the desk and turned it too Sanzo.
 
“How do you put up with this…?” I asked, Sanzo's droopy eyes just turned to me and he replied “Simple I just shoot them all”
 
“And then when the farmer turned round…he heard their song of death…then a horrible creature came out…it was…the horrible Dust Bunnies!!!!” Now I can hear Goku screaming, I can hear the little chibi monkey jumping up and down. I fixed my eyes on the little guy and took my hand grabbing the little monkey and placing him on my hand.
 
I rubbed his little back “There, there Goku it was only a story…” I can now hear the laughs of Gojyo coming from the ground I looked and seen the red head laughing wickedly as he was currently holding a magazine in his hand.
 
“That was very cruel Gojyo…” Hakkai said as he made a worried face.
 
“Eh the monkey wanted to be scared out of his wits didn't he?”
 
“Yes but not like that!” I stated.
 
“Hey do you know any good ghost stories?” Lirin chimed as she pointed at me…oh dear… all the chibi's looked at me and then there seemed to be a hyper active reaction to Lirin's suggestion…
 
“Yes…” I nodded as Goku jumped down unto my knee. Lirin began to jump up and down, what has this child been on, sugar? I knew giving her ten sugar sticks was a bad idea…
 
“Tell us one, tell us one…” Oh good god…I sighed giving in to their suggestion…if it would make them all quiet. Lirin held the torch and handed it to me…very small…so I gave it back and took out the big one that was in my bag that was lying against the bed.
 
I turned it on and placed it under my chin.
 
Okay a ghost story…a ghost story…hm how a bout…
 
“One day… six students went into a forest; they were going on to a hiking trip. When they reached the forest entrance only to be told by the police officer that it was off limits and that no one was meant to go in. They asked the officer `why' but he replied `There have been a couple of disappearances of teenagers on hiking trips and have never been seen again…' but the students didn't listen to him and so they walked off into the woods…not knowing what to expect…then a couple of hours later one of the students got very tired and told the others to go on ahead of her…” Gojyo looked at me with his big crimson eyes.
 
“What did she look like?” Me and a couple of others sighed of course that perverted kappa would think about the girl…
 
“She was tall with black hair tied in a braid, green eyes and very pretty…”
 
“Kanan…” there was a little whisper coming from Hakkai…oh crap….he's taken a trip down memory lane hasn't he, why do I know this cause he's closed his eyes thinking about it…note to self never ever put a character in that description ever again….even if it's for a ghost story.
 
“Then as the other five were away from their friend they heard a chilling scream…and then when they were…”
 
Fast Forward
 
There were many wide eyed faces in shock in what I just told them. It was getting late…
 
“And then when he turned around there standing in front of him was the…” then there was a huge sound which made me jump, everyone screamed at the top of their lungs, well except for Sanzo he was just sitting there still in shock.
 
I fell of the bed and landed on the floor as all the chibi's continued to run around the room. Lirin and Yaone hid themselves inside a wardrobe. Hakkai in a jar which was sitting on the table. The one that said `A penny a day keeps a Chibi away', Gojyo just so willingly thrown himself into a bin and crawled into the rubbish. Homura just decided to fly out of the window…he went quit a distance really…and many of the others hid into places I didn't know even existed in this room…
 
“Um….at least they all found a place to sleep…” I muttered to myself. Sanzo who has now snapped out of his shock and is reading a book looked up and asked me…
 
“Hey where'd that shity Kami went?”
 
Meanwhile at Home
 
James walked down the hallway, awake and is now looking for breakfast, He's lucky that he only has a few of the Chibi's there with him and Ian. Yes Ian's there…you see he knows about it as well.
 
James opened the cupboard until there was an earth quaking sound coming from under him, he walked over to the window and jumps as a flying Homura flew past him and landed on the table.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAGH THE APOCOLYPSE IS NIGH!!!” James ran out of the kitchen and entered the hallway.
 
“Ian hide Gyokumenkoshu before god comes!!!”
 
No that really did happen and yes my Niisan really did say that.
 
Ian suddenly jumped up from the computer that he was currently upgrading, grabbed Gyokumenkoshu who was painting her finger nails, ran into the toilet and stuffed her into the toilet bowl, ignoring her screaming protests he pulled the lever and flushed her down it. Ian walked out rubbing his hands together and smiled wickedly.
 
My brother just stared at him menacingly and said “Ian that wasn't what I wanted you to do…”
 
Ian just smiled and replied cheerfully “Look at it this way…one less Chibi to worry about”
 
James shrugged his shoulders “Hm good point…How about we celebrate?”
 
“Sounds good to me…I'll make the necessary phone calls”
 
To Be Continued
 
Sanzo's Guardian Angel: Hi everyone sorry it took me so long, I had a lot of things to get through…thank you for your patience while I did this chapter. Well see yeah next time!!!