Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Free Holiday...Yeah Right ❯ The Little Bird That Can ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chibi Free Holiday Chapter Eight
 
Now before I go on to this disaster…may I just warn people to not give birds rice…
 
And I'll just put this up too
 
WE CAN NOT ASURE YOU THAT ANY BIRDS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS CHAPTER…
 
Poor Birds…
 
The Little Bird That Can
 
“ACHOO…Awww my head…” I moaned as I laid there in my bed. You must be wondering why I'm lying in my bed, well it goes like this…after we came back from the London's Eye a Chibi managed to catch the cold…and passed it on to me…
 
It was so bad in fact, that I had to stay here, Dammit we were going shopping and fucking sight seeing
 
I moaned as I threw another tissue in the bin next to my bed. Awww, speaking of the terrors where are they anyways? I really hope they've disappeared into the drawer of Chang-an or what ever they call that place…
 
I relaxed my head on the pillow trying to enjoy the peace as it lasted. I really needed it after another incident with a very old acquaintance…good old Mr. Duck tape; you want to know what happened?
 
Well I wasn't actually present but I heard from my sources that obviously Sanzo was using it, you remember Simon, the one that couldn't shut his mouth? Well Sanzo thought that he could try and be a hair dresser.
 
Oh and one more thing we were able to find Goku, he was stuck in the freezer, obviously it seemed that he thought he saw a dust bunny and decided to hide in not realizing that the freezer was on. The only reason that it was on was because Hakkai was making fruit flavored ice pops and forgot to close the freezer door.
 
I slowly got up with my messed up hair and looked round the room, I looked over at the table and noticed a red giant card board box with red curtains at the front of it. I looked at it suspiciously then I seen a yellow string with a note on it. I took the note and read it carefully.
 
Pwease pwll da tring…
 
Hmmm? The writer must be trying to say, Please Pull The String…
 
But one must wonder what type of catastrophe that is waiting behind this innocent looking curtain, my mother has always told me that I shouldn't jump to things without thinking…but did you think I listened?
 
NU ER! Wrong cause if I did would you think that the Chibi's would be here right now? No I thought not…
 
Anyways back to the suspicious looking box. What the hell if I'm going to die might as well be now. I pulled the string as the curtain pulled away slightly. Funny all I can see is a funny looking background with a funny looking rice ball hanging by a string.
 
Then there was a sudden cackle which made me jump. I looked at the inside of the box to see a tiny goddess in a type of dress riding on the back of a very tired Jiroshin, yes this would happen to be Kanzeon Bosatzu the Goddess of shame and bitchiness. What was she doing on her poor body guards back anyways? Was he supposed to be a steed?
 
The tired Jiroshin collapsed tiredly unto the ground, the little Goddess jumped off with a fan in front of her face. I narrowed my eyes in disbelief…
 
“Right, what's going on here and what the hell are you doing here anyway?” I demanded
 
“Welcome dear Audience to the show of the season…” she ignored me I sat back down unto my bed, might as well enjoy this…I thought to myself…
 
“Where we will answer the most asked question who would win…The Matrix or Star Wars!” You've got to be kidding me…
 
“Now let the epic battle begin! BATTLE TO THE DEATH AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed the chibi goddess as she jumped back onto her tired steed which was still trying to catch his breath… Kanzeon looked down on him angrily…
 
“Ahem…Jiroshin…my grand exit…oh bugger it…” Kanzeon jumped off and kicked the poor bodyguard of the stage as she ran after him.
 
Now I can see a little Hakkai walking unto the stage with a little long Matrix coat, with black glasses folding his arms and making a dominant stance.
 
“I am Neo….” He said then he took off the glasses and smiled cheerfully…”Played by your adorable Cho Hakkai…” then he placed the glasses back unto his face…oh my god he like…stopped smiling…then a Little Goku came out wearing a little…Star War's robe? Oh my god it's as I feared they've been stealing from the Matrix and Star wars wardrobes… I hope I don't get arrested for this…
 
“And I'm um…who am I playing again?” asked Goku innocently as he brought out his little blue light saber…funny it looks like a toothpick…
 
“You're playing Obi Wan Monkey!” Shouted a pissed off Gojyo in the background.
 
“Yeah I'M Obi Wan…Played by Son Goku of course…” I sat there trying my best to look interested or not to begin laughing at their little attempts to be someone else.
 
“FIGHT!” chimed two female voices that were coming from the back, sounded like Lirin and Yaone. Goku pointed a little deformed finger at Hakkai with his fighting face on.
 
“You may have the poor of the Matrax but I have the power of the horse…” okay…I think he might've gotten two words wrong there…
 
“It's Matrix and Force you MORON!” shouted an annoyed Sanzo as a mini paper fan came out and smacked Goku behind the head. Goku looked back with little tears darting big sparkly baby eyes over to the edge of the stage.
 
“That's a foul I'm taking the light saber and going home…” said Goku as he stormed off.
 
“But Goku that isn't your Light saber…remember…” went Hakkai as he followed after him trying to bring him back. This isn't going very well for a play isn't it? Then Hakkai peeks his head a bit out of the curtain…
 
“We'll be right back after these commercials…” wait commercials? Now a little Kougaiji was pushed unto the stage he was wearing a little bit of clothing, funny that looks like the clothing that Aayla would wear…and he's blue…what happened did he fall into food dye or something…?
 
He darted his eyes over to the edge of the stage “Forget it I'm not doing it…!”
 
“You better or else we'll tell everyone that you wear a pink tutu!” shouted Gojyo
 
“I didn't wear that!!”
 
“Who do you think they'll believe?” Yelled Sanzo
 
The little prince swallowed his pride as he began to Sing “I fell so pretty, oh so pretty…” good god…I feel sorry for the little guy…I made a little giggle and then he stopped as little tears began to stream down his face.
 
“I feel so humiliated…WAAAAHHH!” cried Kougaiji as he ran off the stage. Oh dear… I'm guessing that I wasn't meant to laugh at that moment…but how couldn't I, I mean he was so hilarious…looking like a Star Wars Character…Now if he would have the head tails as she would have then It would make him look frightening and weird…
 
I suddenly had a thought and I put my head into my hands trying desperately not to show myself flinch. What would the real Aayla Secura think if she saw this? Come to think of it, what would Neo or Obi Wan think of this…?
 
I had no idea that I would find out soon enough…
 
I must remind myself to call my Niisan oh how he would love the idea of this…yes I must do…
 
A couple of hours later…a little smiling chibi Goku is skipping happily and innocently down the pathway with the giant rice ball that he stole from the stage in hand. You see we had to give it to him because he was just trying to eat the cardboard so that he would get to the rice ball…
 
“I'm so happy, oh so happy to have my darling! So I can eat you…oh so happy I am…” a little pigeon flew down gently next to Goku, seeing it Goku made a slight smile…wow I didn't know that the pigeon was bigger than him, it was just a couple of centimeters bigger.
 
Goku stopped with big eyes wide in surprise, is this his first encounter with a pigeon…I later wondered. However what happens next was very much unsuspected and so out of character… He looked at the innocent pigeon then his rice ball with black buttoned eyes…
 
He then removed a piece of his rice ball and handed it to his new feathered friend.
“Do you want a piece of my rice ball miss Pigeon…?” the Pigeon looked at it cautiously then she took the piece of it and swallowed it in one gulp. Goku smiled innocently as he skipped in joy.
 
“Yayie you like it!” he chimed in cuteness. Then there was a slight rumble sound…Goku stopped as he slowly turned his head round seeing the pigeons eye's going giant and it's belly rumbling viciously…like an atomic bomb, Goku's eyes went all scared and big he turned around and began to run away.
 
“SHE'S GONNA BLOW!!” he screamed as he ran away…no seriously that did happen.
 
“Then how about some green tea?” asked a very busy Hakkai as he was making tea. I was still in my bed as I frowned at him angrily.
 
“Hakkai…I told you I'd be fine…I'd probably need a bit of fresh air…” I reassured him. Hakkai is now walking over with a cup of tea, I am amazed that a chibi his size is able to carry one cup. He made big sparkly eyes as he looked at me worryingly…
 
“Won't you at least take a sip of my very famous green tea?” good god I didn't know that his eyes could get so big…how can they do that? So I might as well take it since Hakkai was so kind enough to make it. I picked up in my hands and took a sip…hmmm not bad…in fact…it tastes good….really good
 
“Hey this is really nice tea!” I complimented Hakkai made a smile as he laughed a bit.
 
“I'm back!” howled a cheery Nii. Me and Hakkai turned round our eyes suddenly shooting into shock as we seen that Nii and Mr. Bunny had a dead Pigeon in their possession, I will refrain from giving out any details. I jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I felt very sick and well you can guess what happened. I opened the door and peeked my head out of the door as I looked down on them sickened.
 
“What the hell are you doing with that!” I shrieked
 
Nii just gave me his usual smile and began to explain. “I'm going to use it for some experiments…” I narrowed my eyes at him. “What type of experiments?” I asked suspiciously. Seriously you could never know what he's going to do? I mean last time he tried to bring a dead rat back to life…but then turned into a bloody mess because it exploded. And let's not forget about that incident with the squirrel, for some reason he thought it would be a great idea to give it laser eye vision, the good news is that he did it, the bad news we had no air conditioning for a year…
 
“Ah that's for me to know… come on Bunny-chan”
 
Little Nii and Mr. Bunny walked away with the pigeon in tow taking it to the drawer and closing it shut. Where the hell did he even find that thing anyways? I hope it gives him a disease.
 
Or better yet the plague…the black plague would be preferable…
 
Oh how animal lovers would be heart broken at this event…I so hope that I don't get sued or worse…sentenced to a year to be a waitress at a stripers club! No I mustn't keep looking at the bad things; it's time to think positive.
 
Aaagh screw it I'll just go and enjoy a cup of green tea and play mahjong…
 
Meanwhile else where, Goku is reunited with Sanzo and Gojyo…you want to know where they are? Well their in a giant empty office which should belong to the manager. Little Goku was looking at this huge microphone innocently. Sanzo looks at Goku, and then something so mischievous popped into his mind.
 
Gojyo watched the chibi monk for a moment.
 
“Goku you want to make an announcement?” asked Sanzo. Goku's eyes suddenly lit up as he nodded cheerfully. Wait this isn't good.
 
“Then you will say exactly as I tell you…okay…repeat after me…”
 
Meanwhile back at the room I'm busy drinking a piece of green tea then all of a sudden.
 
“Um…is this thing on?” said a voice that sounded remarkably like Goku's. Oh god I've finally lost it…good bye cruel world cause I have gone insane…
 
“Hold on a second…” a voice that sounded like Gojyo's replied, a sudden bang echoed through the speakers followed by a sound that sounded like someone screaming in pain… in my opinion it sounded like nails running down a chalk board.
 
“Yeah it's on…” oh I knew it…those little ugly evil trolls have taken over the loud speakers, God save us all…
 
“Ahem…Attention viewers…”
 
“THEY CAN'T SEE YOU, YOU MORON!” that was followed by the whizzing sound of a fan and then by another shriek of pain.
 
“Sniff…ahem…attention uuhhh…”
 
“Listeners would be preferable you shit for brains…”
 
“Stop yelling at me!... ahem…attention listeners…and especially staff for this is for you…The management regret that it has come to their attention that employees dying on the job are not falling down…THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP EMMIDIATLY as it has become impossible to distinguish death and natural movement of the staff any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll…who writes this stuff?”
 
“Must be a complete dick”
 
“Ahem this has been a Sanzo systems production, which will now be followed by…a new song that I have recently created…with some very realistic sound effects…ahem the song is called…'Die you Bastards…'” It was followed immediately by gunfire and the sound of things blowing up….
 
Oh crap….I quickly got up and ran out of the room. They're going to die a very painful death when I get my hand around their throats, wait… death is to lenient for the little trolls. While I ran down the hallway I past by several members of staff that looked like they've either seen a ghost or where huddled up in the fetal position crying for their mom… yes, death is far too lenient. I wonder if anyone knows the ancient twenty-four hour torture method?
 
Meanwhile as I continued on I heard that Sanzo was singing over and over again `Die you Bastards' followed very closely by gunfire and more screaming. I could see the headlines…Nutty manager screams trolls wrecked office
 
To Be Continued
 
Authors
 
Sanzo's Guardian Angel
Jedi Master Sabbath
 
Thank you for enjoying this production ^_^