Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ TIME DIVER ❯ The End Of Evangelion ALPHA Universe Ver.1: AIR ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE END OF EVANGELION ALPHA UNIVERSE Ver. Part I: AIR
 
 
“Everything seems falling apart…especially after Third Children defeated the last angel that happen to be his best friend…it must be tough for him…” Misato sighed as she sits inside her driver's seat in her car. “In the other hand, I still don't understand about the true purpose of Human Instrumentality Project and what happened behind NERV and this SELEE…about why SELEE sending us an Angel as Fifth Children…” Misato sighed again and stared at her car's ceiling. “Kaji…if you can hear me…I just wondering about what happened to you…why they assassinate you…and the data that you left for me before…are you trying to uncover something that you not suppose to know…?” Misato begin to question herself. “No…pondering around in here like that will not solve anything…I need to do something…or Kaji's death will be in vain…first…I should find out about the secret contained inside the data….” Misato finally makes her decision as she drove away from Geo Front, leaving Shin Tokyo-3 behind.
 
Meanwhile, Shin Tokyo-3 Municipal Hospital…
 
“Ne Asuka…Ayanami now really scary…only you can hear my voice…but why you don't reply me…why you keep on quiet…?” Shinji begin to shake Asuka's shoulders, as it is clearly that the Second Children is in her comatose state. She will never be able to respond to Shinji's plea no matter the Third Children shakes her shoulders with all of his might. “Asuka…! Please reply me…! Don't leave me alone…! Asuka…!” Shinji begins to shake Asuka violently until he accidentally rips Asuka's clothes and revealing her breast. Shinji remain silent as he stared at Asuka's breast and after a while he quickly locked the door behind him. Nobody knows about what happened inside the room as Shinji's do something that can be considered disgusting. “I'm just a loser of the loser…” that's the last words can be heard from Third Children's mouth before he left the room.
 
Jupiter Airspace, near Angel Halo and Ex-Zanscare Empire…
 
“Judau…! Comeback here…!” Leina Ashita, her younger sister shouted as the young pilot of ZZ Gundam just run away along with Elpeo Puru. “They still doing it don't they…?” Ryouma asked as Kouji and Sayaka just shrugged. “It is alright to be relax after that battle…moreover Usso-kun and Shakti need to be relaxed as well…” Sayaka commented. “You're right…by the way…where is the young Time Diver at this moment…?” Kouji asked. “He must be hanging around with SRX Team or perhaps with that girl from Paris Kagekidan…” Sayaka replied. “That girl…?” Kouji and Ryouma asked. “Yes…that girl…Hanabi Kitaoji…rumour said they begin their relationship during the time Ave accidentally returned to Earth together with ensign Hikaru Ichijou and lieutenant Misa Hayase…” Sayaka replied. “He's sure lucky…having a beautiful and well mannered girl as his lover…” Kouji commented. “What's that suppose to mean Kouji-kun…!” Sayaka glared at him as Kouji just gulped. “No…it is nothing Sayaka…! Hahaha…!” Kouji replied.
 
Ciel's Lab inside SDF-1…
 
“Everything seems alright…now you can performing all of your abilities in their prime Zero…” Ciel smiled as she finishes the maintenance of Zero, a legendary battle Reploid who defeated Neo Arcadia in their universe. “Thanks Ciel…but are you alright…? You seem really tired…” Zero replied with his cold voice as usual but for sure he really cares about Ciel's welfare. “I'm fine Zero…just a bit tired…but it's alright…by the way Alouette told me that you should visit her since she has some new cyber elves that you might find handy…” Ciel replied as she smiled toward Zero. “Thanks for informing me about this Ciel…” Zero replied as he left the room. “Zero…” Ciel's smile fades away after the legendary Reploid left her Lab. “He still keep on fighting…even fighting for another universe that has nothing to do with him…Zero…please be careful…and promise me not to do something reckless…” Ciel sighed as she sat on her working chair. “Western Calendar…an era unknown by me and those who came from another universe…but this era seems not free from conflict as well…why humanity still keep on fighting against each other…? I don't understand…” Ciel sighed again as she decides to continue on her research while she clearly understand about thinking for this matter will not solve anything. The only way to solve this problem is by keep on fighting for something that she believes in and do everything with her capabilities to bring a better era for humanity not only in her homeworld but in this universe as well.
 
Magitopia, magical land in the other side of the Earth and Byston Wells…
 
“What happened Urara-ne…?” Kai asked as he trying to have a look on the crystal ball as well. “I don't know…it is something like a malice but it seems really dark and engulfing the world…” Urara Ozu replied toward her youngest brother. “You didn't imagine something right…?” Tsubasa asked as Urara just nods. “Well…Urara-chan always worrying about trivia matter…if something happened…we just can strike to the other Earth and help them right…?” Houka Ozu, Urara's elder sister replied and grinned toward her. “Don't worry too much Urara…Onichan and Hikaru-sensei will helping as well…!” Makito Ozu, the eldest son and Hikaru-sensei, Urara's husband nods in agreement. “Thanks…everybody…but this malice…I still don't understand about it's meaning….I just can hope everything will be alright…” Urara replied. “Father…mother…what should I do in this kind of situation…those enemies…they are not someone from Infreshia and also they are same with us…human…and this alternate Earth also in the brink of destruction…what should I do…” Urara sighed inside her heart.
 
Sweet Water-2 Space Colony, Londenion…
 
“What are they talking about…! I can't hear anything…!” Glycine complained with low tone of voice, as she was being silence quickly by Erica and Coquelicot. “Geez…don't ruin the mood here Glycine…” Lobelia complained as she keeps on spying on the couple sit near the fountain. “I know…! But I still can't believe that Hanabi literally going out with that Time Diver…Ave…! Something must be wrong here…!” Glycine complained. “Are you jealous…?” Lobelia grinned as Glycine's face blushed a bit. “Jealous…! Proud warrior like me being jealous…! Don't make me laugh…!” Glycine replied sharply. “Pssst…! Quiet please…!” Erica and Coquelicot signalled Glycine not to speak too much and too loud meanwhile Lobelia just grinned.
 
“So…what do you think about it…?” Ave asked while Hanabi remain silent for a while. “Ave-san…I don't know since I still cannot find any information…but Ci and Mell trying their best to gather information as well…but still…” Hanabi replied. “I see…don't worry Hanabi…it's not your fault and my apologize to bring this topic in our date like this…it just…I don't want everything that I saw before keep on repeating itself…” Ave replied. “Ave-san, I understand about that…and don't worry…no matter what happened…I and of course Paris Kagekidan will support you…” Hanabi replied. “Thanks Hanabi…by the way…do you want to go to any particular place…?” Ave asked. “I just want to see the castle in this Londenion…the place where legendary Char Aznable conduct a meeting with Earth Federation's officials eight years ago…” Hanabi replied. “Well…that place shouldn't be far from here…should we go then…?” Ave asked as Hanabi nods and smiled toward the young Time Diver. “Hai…!” she replied happily.
 
Back to Shin Tokyo-3…
 
“MAGI System…Angel…Evangelion…ADAM…Lilith...all information being stored here and SELEE seems hide them from us…but even NERV has its own agenda…” Misato commented as she hacked toward SELEE's main computer using MAGI System. “That data Kaji provided…now I need to escape before they found my existence for hacking SELEE from NERV…” as Misato finished her sentence, the alarm blared. “Shit…! I'm being spotted…!” she cursed as she quickly exits the super computer MAGI Chamber and left that room. “What happened Hyuga…! Why everything seems in panic…?” Misato quickly makes a call toward one of NERV's trio bunny bridge, Makoto Hyuga. “Misato-san…SELEE hacking on MAGI using a computer virus…they planning to takeover Balthasar…Gaspar and Melchior…! We tried our best to quarantine the infection but everything seems useless…!” Makoto Hyuga informed meanwhile on the background can be heard Aoba Shigeru and Maya Ibuki seem panicked.
 
“What should we do commander…?” vice commander Fuyutsuki asked. “There is no other choice…I left every single thing under your care Fuyutsuki…and release that woman…she's the one that can handle this matter…” commander Gendou Ikari replied coldly as he left the bridge alone. “That's really like him…acting alone…” Fuyutsuki commented. In the meantime, inside a cell, someone being held as prisoner and released from that cell. She's once known as brilliant scientist who her late mother was the creator of MAGI System. Her name is Dr. Ritsuko Akagi. She just grinned as she walks toward the MAGI, super computer chamber. “Now as he needs me…he call me…but when he doesn't need me anymore…she dump me like a trash…” she commented toward the guard who keep on watching at her, working at MAGI System.
 
“This thing is not complicated…am I correct…mother…?” Ritsuko grinned as she installed something and finally activates Virus Protection 666 at MAGI Super Computer using Melchior that still not fully infected by the virus. “It is good that everything being solved for a time being…” Makoto sighed. “No…it is not…” Misato that just enters the room commented. “Major Katsuragi…?” Aoba Shigeru asked. “Everything that happened here is just a beginning toward something big that will be happened later…I hope all of you keep on preparing yourself since this will be our last battle…” Misato commented. “Last…battle…? But all Angel already being defeated isn't it…?” Maya asked. “Our enemies this time is not Angel anymore...but…humanity itself…” Misato replied with grim expression on her face.
 
Meanwhile SELEE decides to conduct frontal assault when they realize the tactic using computer virus isn't working to bring down NERV. For this purpose, they use their influence at Earth Federation by using Titans to attack NERV's headquarter in Geo Front. Everything will be done for the sake of Human Instrumentality Project and nobody will be able to oppose SELEE. It was their first plan and SELEE literally launched attack toward Geo Front with the support from Titans heavy artillery of AI controlled mobile suits Gundam Mk-II and ground unit from JSDF itself. It was a huge battle that will be happened and regardless Alpha Numbers being contacted for this matter.
 
“What do you mean…we cannot interfere…!” Kouji shouted as he feels really upset for that decision. “This order was given by Earth Federation's official and any insubordination will be answered by nuclear frontal assault…” captain Bright Noah commented. “So…you suggested to us just leaving our comrades behind…? I don't really like this idea you know…!” Ryouma replied sharply as he was restrained by his teammates, Jin Hayato and Benkei Kuruma. “This order is order…anyone defies this order will be court-martialled…do you understand…!” Bright replied sharply.
 
“Shinji-kun and the other Children are our comrades…I feel no right to just abandon them…” Ryusei suddenly commented. “I agree with Ryusei this time…” Rai commented. “Captain Bright…we SRX Team aren't under Earth Federation's jurisdiction…we are DC so we are allowed to take any action we feel correct…” captain Aya Kobayashi quickly replied. “But…this will be resulted that you all being branded as enemies and will be eradicated by Titans…” captain Bright Noah trying to argue back and suddenly a message transmission being received from Ahgama's main computer. “Captain…shall we patch it through…?” operator Torres asked. “Go ahead…” captain Bright replied.
 
It was a message from Ave, the young Time Diver as he informs everyone about Mahou Sentai and Paris Kagekidan already moving secretly to support NERV and preventing the tragedy that will be occurred if nobody do anything in this moment. Ave also stated that Rio Mei Long, Ryouto Hikawa, Kusuha Mizuha and Brooklyn “Bullet” Luckfield from Tesla Leicht Institute also already making their moves. “Those people really brave aren't they…?” a mysterious voice can be heard. “Lieutenant Irm…?” Bright stared at the person that making a comment as the lieutenant from Tesla Leicht Institute entered Ahgama's bridge. “Those people are doing something that they believe are right and they will fight until their last breath…” lieutenant Irm commented. “But…they are risking their lives for something like that…and it is certainly violated military regulation…!” captain Bright replied sharply.
 
“So captain suggesting that we do nothing for fearing Titans will oppose us…? If that's what happened…for what purpose AEUG being formed in the first time…!” Kouji shouted. “I agree with Kouji-kun this time…” lieutenant Amuro Ray suddenly speaks. “Those who came from other universes willing to risk their lives and fighting for NERV…meanwhile we the one from the same universe cowering in fear…if brigadier general Bleks Forre hear about this…he will be upset I certain…” Amuro commented. “Captain SDF-1…Excellion and the other already leaving the vicinity of Jupiter…!” operator Torres informed. “What…!” Bright Noah shocked. “See captain…they react better than us…since they feel the need to defend their comrades no matter what happened…” Kouji commented.
 
After a while, captain Bright Noah finally made the ultimate decision to launch Ahgama as well. It was the battle need to be done in order to bring down SELEE and Titans regimes. But more importantly to save this universe from destruction, it will be needed to defy God sometimes. It was an ultimate decision as Alpha Numbers begin to descent Earth's atmosphere. Their ultimate battle will be started here…
 
 
To Be Continued