Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Defending Honor. ❯ This one's for the Villains. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document opened.10/03/2006. 11:27pm.
Authors Note:
Hello people.^_^.
Okay this may have to be extended to around 13 chapters.
Current time.12:25am.
Like I said there may need to be an extension or longer chaps??
But this chapter may be long since I'm going to go through the 10 days
of training.Or maybe 5 now and 5 later and I do need to show the villains more eh? okay it gets an extension. Hey villain needs some spotlight too.

10/04/2006. 01:23am.
Okay okay I deleted some authors note and I gotta ask you the readers for advice....I have an idea for the 10 training days to be brief flashback scenes at one point with Katsushiro's next fight with Demon but I could describe the training example 5 one day and 5 the next.

For the flashback thing I was thinking he could surprise Demon by getting some upper hand and at various points have the flashbacks......Not sure. I can go both ways but I would like to know what you think?

So this chapter is gonna take place to before Demon sent that guy out.
This ones for the villain(s).^^.
By the way the deadline for this is going to be 10/07/2006.
Feel free to even e-mail your answer or Pm me.
Hope you enjoy.^^.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++

It was hitting day-break at the hide-out Demon and his gang were using.
Demon was nearly recovered but still had some repairs to be done on his leg and arm.
Soon everyone would be up and preparing themselves.
Ever since his fight a few days ago he made his crew work and train a bit harder since the ones who fell by the Samurai with the brat.

He was a man who would go to any length to get what he wanted.
He had a certain amount of power in the under-ground and money was good.

But he wanted nothing more than revenge.
That day ate and gnawed at him for a little over 2 years and the brat had the nerve to nearly beat him again.

He had to calm himself and went to work on his plan.
He left to lock himself in his room so he would not be disturbed and left charge of the place to his second in command.

His plan was simple and effective.
At least it was according to him.
In 10 days he knew they would both be ready.

His plan you ask.
Set-up traps around the field.
Have attack teams waiting in hidden locations to come at his signal.
And in case something goes wrong have a few escape routes prepared.

He was not going to take chances with the brat again but unfortunately for him he under-estimates the other Samurai.

He headed to the main room and told his second in command.
"Send in 47."

"Yes sir."

The guy stepped in.
"You requested to see me sir?"

"Yes. I have a job for you."

"Sir."
He stood at attention.

"Take this note to the brat and if you can. You can kill him."

"Yes."
He got the note bowed and left.

"What if really gets to kill the boy?"
The second on command waited until 47 had left.

"He wont If I'm right he'll get caught and then the rest falls into beautiful bloody motion."
He had a soft evil smile on his face.

"Lets go finish the plan."

"Yes sir!".
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay okay I know not much but if you can let me know which you would prefer.
Read authors-note up top if you don't know what I mean.^_^.

Later people!
Finished.10/04/2006...05:33am.