Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Protecting the innocent. ❯ The night before shopping ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author Note:
Ugh! I swear I'm going to go crazy with the inter-net thing.
So far what I know is that the net is to go bye-bye anytime and then they pick up something on the 9th.
Then I'm not even sure if that is right.
Oh well hopefully this gets straight soon.-_-.
Anyway here's another chapter for Protecting the Innocent.^^.
Here I shall reveal a couple of their ages.^^.
Now lets see is Kyuzo and Heihachi let them live after they find out whats been set-up for them.Mwa-Hahaha...ha...ha.umm enjoy.^^.

'Thoughts.'
"Speech."
*Actions.*
Almost forgot to add these I'm currently at the line
"Now all they had to do was tell them".
I'm off to pick up from there.^_^.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

It had been almost a month now and they were getting into a new place.
The plan that man had made had backfired on him because oddly enough the Shikimoribito had gotten the territory pretty quickly and since they were such a big organization/clan,Messing with them was not an option....not yet.

The plan was for Kambei and Shichiroji and or the others to run the territory in secret. That was simple enough to set up but keeping the plan secret was another.

They could run the area from another city all-together and so that was set.
But they would have to blend in with the city and not draw any attention of any kind. So after some discussion and even though they weren't master fighters yet it was decided for Heihachi and Kyuzo to go to a nearby school.

Now all they had to do was tell them.
The school started in two-weeks from now and it was decided after dinner tonight they would tell them.
During dinner the two noted something slightly off in the room.
So when after dinner came and they were asked to stay they were more than suspicious. Gorobei and Kikuchiyo took Katsu into the next room.
So lets get to their conversation then shall we.

"Umm there something you guys wanna tell us?"
Heihachi was sitting at a chair beside Kyuzo and had his arms crossed with a slightly raised eyebrow.

Sitting across from them was Kambei and Shichiroji.
Shichiroji figured he would go first.

"You see we need to not bring any kind of attention to ourselves that could be suspicious and...hey Kambei you turn."

"Well it's been arranged for you two to start at a nearby school in two-weeks time."

"Whatever"
That was Kyuzo's outer reply in his mind words like this came to mind.
'What the....'
And we leave that thought early,

"Thats cool."
Heihachi's thoughts.
'What the....'
See a pattern.?

So after that they were excused.
Shichiroji stood up and lightly rubbed his chin with his right index finger and had an odd smile.

"So we were worried about telling them and we come out with a whatever and thats cool."

"I know I was expecting a little bit worse."

"Then again they are only 10 and 11. perhaps we should be giving them more credit than that."

"Yes but remember last time we had to tell them something important and see how that went."

"Oh yeah. I remember that."

+++++++Flashback to 3 years ago.++++++++++++++++

Sakura and Daisuke were on a family business trip and Kambei,Gorobei and Shichiroji were left in charge.
Back then they still had their home-work to do since they were being taught at home.
Being the small kids they were even as kinda serious as Kyuzo was and Heihachi was well....instead of doing what they were supposed to do Heihachi was trying to get Kyuzo into a rice eating contest with him.

Now when they ignored what they were told and got grounded for it they t.p'd the back yard. They still couldn't understand how Kyuzo agreed to do that.

But in time things settled down and that would be something they would not forget.
That and now it was kinda funny.
+++++++++++End flashback+++++++++++++

"I still don't can't even imagine them doing that."
Shichiroji just shook his head.

"It's getting late. We have to take the boys school shopping tomorrow."
Kambei wondered if he would dread tomorrow even though there were few things he feared.

"Yeah. Good Point. See ya tomorrow then. Good night."

"Yes. Good night."

Kikuchiyo popped his head in.
"Hey guys can one of ya give me a hand. I think the kid wants to that Samurai story again. And you know it better than I do."

"I'll do it tonight."
Shichiroji headed off that way before anyone said anything.

"I think I'm gonna turn in then. Good night Kambei."

"Good Night Kikuchiyo."

So sometime later nearly everyone was asleep except for Shichiroji who was in his 4th repeat of the story that night.

"Aren't you tired yet."

"Again."

"Tomorrow."

"Why not again?"

"Because it's getting late."

"Whats late?"

"Apparently when people who are either not you or older than you get sleepy then go to bed."

"Oh. okay."

"You'll go to sleep now?"

"Okay. Good night uncle Woji."

"Okay. Good night Katsu."

So he was careful when he left what he didn't notice though was that Katsu wasn't asleep when he was leaving.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++


Don't when I'll get to update so just when I can.
But I got to go. later people!
09/30/05:44 am. Saturday.
Check your local listings for the show.^^.
Which I dont own sadly.;_;. Oh well later!