Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Your Mine. ❯ Kat-Napped ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document opened. 10/13/2006, 03:08-09pm.
Authors Note:
Happy Friday the 13th!
One of the luckiest days of the year!.^^.
Onto the chapter.^_^.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As much as he didn't want too, he had to tell the others what happened.
So that night Katsu had told the others what happened earlier that day but couldn't find himself able to look them in the eye.

And that's how that night went, the next morning and afternoon they spent getting what information they could and trying to come up with a plan of action.
But with what little they had to go on it seemed like they would have to wait for him to come back.
It was starting to hit night-time and some light noises could be heard coming from outside and getting closer.

They were at the elders house and started to head outside to see what the noises were but they had a good guess.
Heihachi was the first out the door followed by Gorobei and then Kyuzo after that Shichiroji then Kikuchiyo Katsushiro was ready to follow after Kambei left but he stopped him.

"Katsushiro, you stay here."

This clearly annoyed him.
"I mean no offense Sensei, but I can help."

"Are you sure you fully understand what could happen if you go out there."

"Yes. And I can defend myself just fine..."

"Hmm."

Before he could say anything else Katsu had run out the door and into battle.
Kambei joined them as well not wanting to waste any time.

"Hey what took you guys so long?"
Kiku grumbled.

But before either of them could answer a spotlight shone down on them.
"Ah hello again."
Ryu greeted them from his battle ship with a smile.

"You."
Now Katsu felt more angry than freaked out this time.

"Alright now I give you 3 options here. One come willingly and I'll leave them alone. Two fight me and you come by force or Three.....well that's a secret actually."

Kyuzo stepped a little in front of Katsu who was starting to get a mixed feeling freaked out and angry.

"Here's an option for ya, Ya freak how about I kick your ass!"
Kikuchiyo had his sword since drawn.

"Alright, Have it your way then."
He snapped his fingers and machines that looked like Nobuseri came out.
Only difference from what they could was that they were colored black.

Ryu smirked, He had made sure that they were not to harm his prize in any way. He would face him his-self. He couldn't have his prize bruised or bleeding too badly. There would be no fun in that. And if needed his second-in-command would bring out Behemoth. The thought made him smile but things like that were not important right now other than claiming his target.

He jumped off of the ship and used the machines to get down.
Meanwhile Katsu couldn't figure out why the machines were deliberately avoiding him.

"Katsushiro get out of here now!"
Kambei sliced another one down the middle.

"But."

"Just go!"
Heihachi was near by.

"Right."
That scene seemed way too familiar for him and he decided to put thoughts like that away and as much he didn't want he ran elsewhere.

He soon found himself in a wooded area,
All the while Ryu had been following him.

Katsushiro had been running through the area and didn't see the tree limb he tripped over.
He got back up but before he could run a voice he had not wanted to hear spoke to him.
"Ah your not hurt are you? We could not have that now could we."
Ryu watched his prey from his spot knowing it would very difficult for his prey to spot him.

Katsushiro looked around everywhere but still could not tell from where the voice had came. He tried to close his eyes and concentrate,That didn't help since the next noise he heard was something jumping down in front of him.

He had his sword ready, but Ryu was just smirking an evil smirk.
"Ahh I see you still have that how shall we say spunk hm."

"I'm ready to fight you."

"Ah but I don't want my prize to get hurt."

"I'm nobodies prize!"

He charged at Ryu who simply dodged, But Katsu tried attacking him again with little to no avail.
While this was amusing for him he needed to get out of here before the other 6 came.
"I'm sorry I have to do this."

"Wha..."
Ryu went at impressive speed and knocked out his prize.
He was hoping that it wouldn't have had to come to this but at least he had what he came for.

Back where the Samurai are.
The machines had stopped and had started a retreat.

"Hey whats going on here?"
Kiku was puzzled.

One of the machines was headed for the woods and they followed it.

When they got there they saw that Ryu was hopping on the machine with Katsu in his arms bridal style.
But what they didn't see was Kyuzo leaving.

Before he left on the machine.
"I told you I would get my prize."

With that he left.
"We were too late."
Kambei shook his head.

"Hey where's Kyuzo-dono?"
Heihachi asked then winced a little bit while putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright?"
Gorobei came to see Heihachi.

"Yeah I'm fine, Must've just bruised it earlier, That's all."
Hei put on a grin.

"Lets head back and go from there."
Kambei turned toward the area from which they came.

Before they made it too far Shichiroji found a sword......
"Hey Kambei-Sama I found this."
He held up the sword.
It was Katsushiro's.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay I figured I would leave off here.
Hope you liked it.^^.
Again Happy Friday the 13th!.^^.
.==^-^==.
Chapter finished. 10/13/2006....06:10-11pm.

By the way does something seem a tad off to you in this chapter.
mainly the first part.....I don't know might be just me.
Oh well....Later!..^_^.

10/13/2006 06:13pm.