Samurai Pizza Cats Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Bells for Speedy and Polly ❯ Enter Big Cheese ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
Wedding Bells for Speedy and Polly
 
 
Story by: Phoenix710
 
 
Summary: In this chapter, the day of Speedy and Polly's wedding has arrived. Everything goes perfectly, until the priest, Minister Kaito, asks if there are any objections to Speedy and Polly's marriage. At that moment, The Big Cheese busts in, and tries to ruin it all. Needless to say, Speedy, Guido, Polly, and Good Bird, aren't going to let him get away with it. Let's see what happens.
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Samurai Pizza Cats, or any of the characters. Samurai Pizza Cats is property of Saban. However, Minister Kaito is a product of my imagination.
 
 
Chapter Five: Enter Big Cheese
 
 
 
 
Speedy woke up bright and early, since this was the day he'd been waiting for since he had first met Polly. Today, they would finally be husband and wife, and nothing could make him happier. He went into the bathroom, showered, then got into his wedding attire. He made his bed neatly, and then he went off in search of Guido and Good Bird, and found them sitting in the cafeteria. Speedy got a bowl of Frosted Flakes, some milk, and an apple, and went to join his friends. He sat down next to them, and said, “I sure hope everything goes well today. First, Polly and I get jumped by Ninja Crows while we're out shopping, then five of them attack Good Bird outside last night. If Cheese so much as dares to WALK BY the chapel, while I'm being married to Polly, I'll kick him back to Prisoners' Island myself!” Guido put a hand on his friend's shoulder, and said, “Cheer up, Speedy, will ya? This is supposed to be the best day of your AND Polly's lives, so think happy thoughts. If Cheese shows up, we'll take care of him, like we always have.” Speedy smiled, and said, “Thanks, Guido. I feel a lot better now.” Good Bird said, “That's the spirit, Speedy. I'm gonna do one last quick check of the area, before the ceremony starts. I'll see you guys in the Chapel.” With that, Good Bird headed outside, then took to the air.
 
Meanwhile, Polly had just finished showering, combing her fur, and making her bed. With that done, she walked down into the cafeteria, making sure to use her stealthiness as a Samurai, to keep Speedy from seeing her, then, when she'd gotten her breakfast together, she headed outside. She went into the gardens, and found Lucille, Carla, Vi, and Francine, sitting together, and chatting. She sat down next to Lucille, and Lucille said, “Polly, you look beautiful in that dress! I can't wait to see Speedy's reaction when you walk up the aisle!” Polly blushed as red as the armor she wore while in combat, and said, “Thanks…that's nice, Lucille.” Vi asked, “So, Polly…has everything been to your satisfaction, or do I need to send someone to Prisoners' Island?” Polly smiled, and said, “Princess, everything's been fantastic, thank you so much, for everything, especially letting Speedy and I have our wedding here at the palace, and the honeymoon arrangements on Paradise Island.” Francine said, “Princess, have you heard about the Ninja Crows yet?” Vi immediately shouted, “AL!!! WHEN DID THESE NINJA CROWS APPEAR, AND WHO DEALT WITH THEM?!!!” Al Dente was there in record time, and he said, “They tried jumping Good Bird last night, right over there by that Cherry Blossom tree, but he took them out. They're already down in the prison cells.” Vi said, “If Cheese comes back, put the Ninja Crows on top of him on the raft, and SEND THEM ALL BACK TO PRISONERS' ISLAND!!!” Once everyone finished their breakfasts, they went back inside, finished getting themselves ready, then walked to the Chapel. The guests made their way into the pews, and sat down. Minister Kaito, the eagle that served as the priest at the Imperial Palace, took his place at the head of the altar. Princess Vi, her father, and Al Dente, took their seats at the sides of the altar, then, finally, in came Polly, the white veil over her face, clad in a flowing red dress with pink trim, and a gold floral pattern woven into the fabric of the dress. The sunlight that came through the stained glass windows caused the gold weaving to sparkle brilliantly, and made Polly seem even more beautiful than she already was. Vi had called ahead, and had Polly's father and mother brought in, so that her father could walk his oldest daughter down the aisle. Her father had met Speedy years ago, when he'd walked her home, after she'd cleaned up at Speedy's house, after he saved her from the bullies. Both he and Polly's mother had taken an instant liking to the gallant young cat. Now, years later, they'd both been quick to give Speedy permission to take Polly's hand in marriage, and he'd thanked them both. He promised to always be faithful to her, and to take care of her until the day death parted them. Speedy's mother and father had died years ago, so Speedy had become a Samurai in the service of the Emperor, in order to support himself. Al Dente had taken up the position as their boss, and they'd done splendidly. Speedy came up the aisle next, and stopped at Polly's side. Polly's younger sister, Sayaka, was serving as the flower girl, and Junior, the young Bulldog who cheered the Pizza Cats on when they went out on missions, was carrying the rings. Bible passages were read, and the blessings came. Princess Vi came first. She said, “Speedy Cerviche, and Polly Esther, over the years, you have both served this city with courage, honesty, and fortitude, and most of all, you have both remained loyal to each other. Speedy, Polly…I bless your marriage in the name of loyalty.” Next came Al Dente. He said, “Speedy, you and Polly have never backed down, no matter what the odds were, and I know that same strength and devotion will allow your marriage to last forever. I bless your marriage in the name of devotion.” Next, came Polly's father. He said, “Speedy, years ago, you rescued my daughter from serious bodily harm, and since then, you've become a true friend to her, and you've helped her become the strong, brave, and beautiful woman she is today. I, along with my wife, and my younger daughter Sayaka, bless your marriage in the name of friendship.” Next was Good Bird. He said, “Speedy, it was you that helped me to change my ways, and enabled me to help in saving the city when that comet was about to hit. You also enabled me to finally find happiness with my love, Carla. Since then, we've formed a bond that will unite us in friendship forever, as will your marriage to Polly. Carla and I both bless your marriage in the name of unity.” Guido came next. He said, “Speedy, from the day I first saw you and Polly together, I knew that one day, you and her would eventually end up together, and I know that you will both show the same courage towards whatever challenges await you as a couple, as you have towards all the challenges we've faced as a team. I bless your marriage in the name of courage.” Lucille was next, and Guido was rubbing her shoulders and back, to keep her from firing her missiles all over the place. She said, “Speedy, Polly…I don't know of any two indiviuduals that deserve to be together any more than you do. You've both faced countless challenges, and never lost faith in yourselves, or each other. I bless your marriage in the name of faith.” Finally, it was Francine's turn. She said, “Speedy, and Polly, through the years, you've both been absolutely inseperable, since the day you met, and I know that love will guide you through whatever challenges the future may bring your way. I bless your marriage in the name of love.”
 
After all the blessings were done, another verse was read from the Bible, then Minister Kaito said, “Now, we have reached one of the most important parts of this most holy of occasions. If there is any person here who knows why Speedy Cerviche and Polly Esther should not be joined as husband and wife, let them state their objections now, or forever hold their piece.” There was no answer except for total silence. Just as Minister Kaito was about to continue, however, the rear wall of the Chapel exploded in a shower of dust. When the smoke and dust cleared, a huge army of Ninja Crows could be seen, along with a massive, heavily armed robot, which was aiming it's laser cannon directly at Speedy and Polly. The two of them looked up, and a hatch popped open on the robot's chest. A familiar, detested voice shouted out, saying, “I HAVE AN OBJECTION!!! THOSE TWO PESKY FURBALLS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR STRIPPING ME OF MY POWER!!!” Guido stepped up, and said, “GUESS WHAT, LIMBURGER BREATH…I OBJECT TO YOUR OBJECTION!!! NO ONE IS GOING TO RUIN MY FRIENDS' WEDDING WHILE I'M AROUND!!! YOU'RE GOING BACK TO PRISONERS' ISLAND!!!”
 
 
 
 
Next Chapter: The Pizza Cats and Good Bird change out of their armor, and get set to do battle with Cheese and his Ninja Crows. Can they defeat Cheese, smash his robot, and then finish the wedding, so that Speedy and Polly can finally be together? Find out next time in Chapter Six-Defenders of Love!