SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Bakunetsumaru Stomach Virus ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I need to start writing my plot bunnies and here is a request from RW. Warning! Contains Shonen-ai. Baku/Zero. No like, no look.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
“H-UNCH! Munch munch. Scarf -gulp- scarf scarf hr-UNCH! Munch scarf!”
 
“Slow down will you!”
 
“Piss off!” Bakunetsumaru shouted at Zero throwing the knight a rude hand sign, “This is very good! Sushi, rice balls, dumplings, -munch scarf munch- I'm in heaven!”
 
“You are going to get your self sick,” Zero replied irked.
 
Baku gulped down the mouth full of food and belched loudly, “I will not! I eat like this all the time.” He then gluttonously inhaled the remaining plates of food.
 
Giving up, the knight shook his head, “Don't say I didn't warn you samurai.”
 
The samurai of Ark groaned and rolled his eyes, shoveling down any remaining crumb of food.
~*~*~*~*
 
Loud pained moaning echoed down the halls of the SDG sleeping quarters in the wee hours of the morning. GunEagle, having still been up on his computer, poked his head out of his room, “What the hell?”
 
“Ooooo….my poor stomach….”
 
“Was that Bakunetsumaru?” Zero looked out of his door.
 
“Sounds like it,” the youthful gundam replied, “ I think your boyfriend is sick.”
 
“He isn't my boyfriend,” Zero growled at GunEagle, “He probably ate himself sick.”
 
GunEagle titled his head, “Ate himself sick? He's a musha! He has an iron stomach.”
 
“No mecha can-”
 
BLARAGGH!!
 
“What by Mana!?”
 
“Sounds like he puked,” With that, GunEagle retreated back to his chat room.
 
Feeling a twinge of guilt and concern, Zero walked to Baku's door and knocked softly, “Bakunetsumaru? Are you okay?”
 
“Z…Zero? Is th-” before he could finish, Bakunetsu emptied his stomach into the toilet again.
 
“Bakunetsumaru!” Zero hastily opened the door finding the bathroom door opened and was greeted by the sound of vomiting.
 
“Gah…my poor stomach….” The blazing samurai came stumbling out of the bath room clutching his stomach, “Zero? Why are you here?”
 
“Never mind that now.” He walked over to Bakunetsu and gave him a shoulder to lean on, “Let's get you back in bed.”
 
Not in the mood to argue, Bakunetsumaru wrapped one arm around the knight's neck as Zero wrapped his arm around the samurai's waist and guided him to back to bed, “Thank you Zero.”
 
“Don't mention it.”
 
Stomach still churning, Baku slowly climbed into his mattress as Zero tucked the blankets tight around him, “Better?”
 
A short nod was Baku's reply, “I think I caught a stomach virus.”
 
“I told you eating too much would get you sick.”
 
“I puked up everything I ate,” Baku growled back, “Shouldn't the virus had left with it?”
 
Zero chuckled, “No and it will not for 24 hours. You should rest.” With that Zero slowly removed the samurai's helmet, smiling softly.
 
Bakunetsumaru gave another small groan as he curled over clutching his stomach tighter. He then felt to the mattress shift slightly then an arm wrapped over him. He looked over his shoulder and found Zero lying behind him. He did not care, the musha's gunsoul flutter slightly enjoying the love.
 
The Winged Knight nuzzled the Blazing Samurai's neck, “Rest my love.”
 
A short scoff was his reply followed by Baku snuggling deeper under his love's arm, “Thank you Zero.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Together they slept until just before dawn broke, Baku's stomach churned again causing him to race back to the bathroom and make another deposit of bile and stomach acid.
 
“Bakunetsumaru!” Zero, helmet less, stood at the bathroom door, “Are you alright?'
 
“Does it look like I'm f-” He lurched into the porcelain throne before he could finish his swear, “Great…now my throat, stomach, and head hurts.” The sick samurai slumped against to toile as the contents of his stomach were flushed away.
 
Zero reached under Baku's armpits and hoisted him up, “Back to bed. You mustn't move. Anything you require I will obtain for you.”
 
Not caring that he was being dragged across the room, Bakunetsumaru slumped into thought, “He's too good to me. Even if all we do is fight we still take care of each other.” Silently he lay on his mat, Zero tucking the sheets in around him.
 
“Need anything Bakunetsumaru?”
 
“Some water would be nice.”
 
Zero gave a warm smile then hovered out of the room soon returning with a cup full of water, “Here.”
 
The sick samurai returns the simile and sits up, “Thanks. Maybe this will get rid of the stomach acid taste.” Tossing back his head, Bakunetsu chugged the glass of water, only to have it chucked back up by his rebelling stomach a minute later.
 
“Well that's not good,” Zero commented sweat dropping.
 
“Shimmata,” Baku flopped on his bed again, “I can't even drink water now!” Suddenly he hissed in pain and doubled over clenching his stomach, “Feels like it is flipping.”
 
“Calm your self. You are sick enough and getting angry is not going to help,” Zero spoke rubbing his love's back, “Drink it slower. In small sips if you must.”
 
“Keep doing that. It's helping,” Baku answered having not heard Zero's comment. Soon his stomach had calmed again thanks to his love's gently back rub, “I don't think I can walk either. It feels like I'm going to spew again if I do.”
 
“Like I said you will be down for 24 hours. Just rest, I'll stay here with you.”
 
Baku sighed, eyes fluttering, “Thank you my knight.”
 
Zero cuddled next to him again, “Anything for you my samurai.”
~*~*~*~*~*
 
The rest of the day was spent like that, Zero occasionally leaving to either get water or a bite to eat and Baku having to puke about three more times.
 
The sun had risen and set. Bakunetsumaru, having slept pretty much all day, was back on his feet and ready for a fight having been nursed back to health by his love Zero.
 
“Where have you two been all day?” Captain inquired seeing that walking together late at night.
 
“Bakunetsumaru got a stomach virus and I was taking care of him,” Zero answered.
 
“Now I'm ready for anything!” Baku brandished his swords performing his flashy intro.
 
Captain nods, “I see. It is a good thing the Dark Axis decided not to invade today.”
 
The Lacroix scoffs, “We could have beaten them with out this hothead's help.”
 
“Oh that's a load of bull!” The musha shouted, “I always have to save you!”
 
“Alright you two calm down,” Shute spoke nervously.
 
Zero rolled his eyes and popped a piece of sushi into his mouth, “You're right. This stuff is good.”
 
“Told you so,” Bakunetsumaru spoke proudly.
~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Later that night loud pained groans echoed the dorm halls again. Bakunetsumaru looked out of his room, “What on earth?”
 
“Now Zero's sick!?” GunEagle asked, “Is there a bug going around?”
 
B-BLAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
 
“Zero!” Bakunetsu raced into Zero's room finding the knight hunched over in to bath room emptying his stomach into the toilet, “You caught my virus!” He shouted guilt gripping his gunsoul.
 
“O Mana….” Zero hurled again losing all he had eaten.
 
“Come on you,” Bakunetsumaru helped Zero up and guided the knight back to bed.
 
Zero rested on his shoulder, “Thank you Bakunetsumaru.”
 
A light bulb went off in GunEagle's to the cause of the stomach virus and he raced into the kitchen. Once there he pulled the box of sushi out of the fridge, “Man no wonder they got sick, this stuff is a week old.”