SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Chp1:A Not So Typical Day ❯ "Where's Chaos?" ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ahh, it's good to be back in the good ol' U.S. of .A! The cruise was fun and really relaxing, it also gave my writing hand a break (which it needed because my writing bump was the size of a mountain when I left for the ship)! But during this cruise my creative juices began swirling around in my head…and so hatched a plot for my next big fic. Muha ha ha! >:D
But anyways I'm back and ready to type and write! ^_^
 
Bakunetsumaru: Where did you go?! I missed you and your phone wasn't working!;_;
 
Me: Calm down, I was only gone for a week! Besides, its winter break I needed to get away from this cold, Michigan weather.
 
Bakunetsumaru: And so you severed your self from the outside world. T_T+
 
Me: You bet. ^_^
 
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter because I had to work extra hard on it. I had to defeat countless foes like the dreaded writers block and the ever painful homework. Please enjoy…or else. ^_~
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own the original S.D. Gundam characters or story line. But I do own Chaos and this particular story line.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
A New Allie? Or Future Villain?
Chp.6 “Where's Chaos?”
 
“This is what you guys do with 75% of you time?” Chaos questioned as she looked to Shute's house.
 
Shute put his hands behind his head and began to mosey over to his front lawn, “Yup.”
 
Chaos cocked her head like a dog, “But I thought that you guys would be on patrol or practicing your fighting skills and techniques.”
 
“Chief Haro told us that were dismissed, and we don't have anything important to so this is the opportune moment to relax.” Captain replied to Chaos's statement as he and Zero and Baku began to walk toward Shute.
 
Chaos was about to reply until a little, white, fluffy thing floated over to Zero. Once it reached him it landed on his shoulder and began to purr with happiness in his eyes. Awww, cuteness. ^_^
 
Chaos's eyes grew wide, “What is that, a ball of dust?” O_O?
 
The comment made Zero giggle. He turned around and faced her.
“No,no,no milady. This is Fenn and he's a dragon from my home-land of Lacroa.”v_v
 
Chaos broke out in hysterical laughter, “That's a dragon?!”:D
 
The gundam trio and Shute dropped and shook their heads, knowing what was going to happen next. Fenn launched himself off of Zero's shoulder and flew towards Chaos. The little puff ball gave her an `I'm going to kill you' glare, making the Dark Axis mecha cease her laughter.
 
She leaned forward and glared back at him, “What are you gonna do? Kick up my allergies?”
 
Fenn squinted his eyes and spat an inferno of flames, instantly engulfing Chaos. When the flames ceased Chaos tipped over in surprise and pain. Fenn then reclaimed his place on Zero's shoulder, looking quite proud of himself.
 
Baku ran up and pointed at Chaos, “Ha ha ha, that little `ball of dust' defeated you in under five seconds. What a way to tarnish your honor!”
 
Baku continued laughing at her until Zero, Shute, and Captain shoved him out of the way.
 
Captain bent down and held his hand out to her, “Are you alright Chaos?”
 
“Yeah, I'm just covered in third degree burns.” x_x She coughed, making smoke come out of her mouth piece.
 
“I'm terribly sorry Chaos,” Zero apologized, “Fenn just doesn't know how to control his emotions sometimes.”
 
Just as Zero finished, Chaos grabbed Captain's hand and he pulled her up. She brushed the smudges off of her armor while mumbling something to her self. Baku continued to laugh at her making her fists clench.
 
“What is wrong with you?!” Chaos yelled, making everyone but Baku step back, “I risked my freedom to save your sorry hide you ungrateful-.”
 
“Oh that reminds me…”
 
Chaos stopped her yelling and everyone looked to Captain. He walked up to Chaos.
 
“I need to talk to you for a moment.” Captain spoke in a serious tone, making the rookie gundam straighten her posture.
 
Captain turned around and signaled Chaos to follow him. As he began to walk away she followed, understanding his cue.
Baku couldn't help himself; as soon as the pair began walking towards a distant table he cuffed his hands around his mouth to magnify his voice.
 
“What did you do now, kill a kitten?!” the samurai yelled, making Chaos walk faster towards the table that Captain was taking a seat at.
 
Zero and Shute looked at Baku and both were on the verge of slapping him.
 
“You've got the maturity of a youngling Bakunetsumaru.” Zero growled as he suddenly looked away from the samurai with disgust.
 
“Yeah Baku, give her a break,” Shute spoke, “It's probably hard for her to make a transition to a normal life.”
 
“Give her a break?!” Baku huffed as he crossed his arms, “She's one of them! Just you wait and see, one day she's going to jam weapons in our faces!”
 
Shute and Zero rolled their eyes and shook their heads, getting Baku and Chaos to get along was going to be hard.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Chaos took a seat across from Captain at the table. It was deathly quiet so she began to tap her finger on the table top, attempting to stir up some noise. Chaos didn't like it when the air was too quiet.
 
“Chaos, I need you to listen to me very carefully.”
 
Chaos stopped taping her fingers and looked up to Captain.
 
“You mustn't leave Shute's house for anything, unless if you're escorted by us.” Captain ordered to her, looking a little ashamed of himself.
 
Chaos's spirit dropped, “But why?”
 
Captain looked as if he was going to gag as guilt pulled his heart stings, “Commander Sazabi knows that you are here now and he'll probably be sending someone out to retrieve you so it's important to-”
 
Chaos immediately objected, “But I can take care of my self Captain, it's not that big of-”
 
“It's necessary,” Captain quickly responded, cutting her off, “You're smart and you're fast, but they are stronger than you. Grappler had you easily helpless a few days ago.”
 
Chaos became quiet and she looked down. The fact that she was being treated like the `damsel in distress' was making her feel uneasy. Captain relaxed and let out at deep sigh.
“I'm sorry that you don't get the freedom that you want yet, but we just don't want to see you get hurt.”
 
Chaos looked up at him, “Wait a minute, what do you mean we?”
 
Captain turned around and looked to Shute, Zero, and Baku, “You are a part of the Gundam Force right now. And Gundam Force members look after each other no matter the circumstances.”
 
Chaos paused and took his words in. She didn't know what to say, no words could explain the sensation that was taking over her body. `I finally have friends,' she thought joyfully.
 
Just before Chaos could express to Captain about her feelings, his head piece began to blink.
 
Captain suddenly shot up from his chair and swung around to face the others.
 
“A Zakorello Gate has just opened in sector 7!”
 
Shute, Zero, and Baku immediately tensed up and knew what had to be done. Baku whistled for Entengo, and within seconds his faithful steed came galloping from the other side of Shute's house. He climbed onto Entengo's back and waited for his comrades.
 
Zero magically obtained his buster sword and shield from a large ring that hovered above him. As his shield landed in his hand he could feel the large amounts of magic and power run through his limbs and spirit. Zero felt as if he was ready for anything.
 
Captain stood up and looked up to his head piece, “Come in S.D.G. Base this is Captain Gundam requesting the Reequip Ring.”
 
Once he received the message that the ring was launched, Captain was about to join his team-mates until someone softly grabbed his hand. He looked down to see Chaos clutching onto his right hand with both of her hands, she looked quit upset.
 
“Captain, what do you want me to do?”
 
Captain looked away from Chaos and to the others, “Bakunetsumaru, take Shute to the site for me. I'll meet all of you there in a few minutes.”
 
Baku nodded and helped Shute onto Entengo. Once Shute wrapped his arms around the samurai's waist he gave Entengo a firm bump on his sides, making the horse take off in a fast gallop with Zero at their side.
 
Captain quickly looked back to Chaos, “Stay her no matter what.”
 
Chaos quickly came up with an excuse, “But what happens if there's a spy or-”
 
“That's an order.” Captain responded with a serious tone.
 
Chaos reluctantly let go of his hand, “Yes sir.”
 
At that note, Captain took off down the path that the other gundams had made a little earlier. Chaos got up from her chair and walked over to the gate, watching Captain disappear from view. When his image was completely gone Fenn floated up to her and landed on her shoulder. She looked to him and gave a sigh.
 
“Well buddy, I guess we're on our own.” Chaos spoke to Fenn soflty as she stroked the back of his head with her finger.
 
Fenn purred and waged his tail with delight from all the attention (especially because it was female attention, something he only receives from Sayla or Keiko). ^_^
 
Chaos turned around and face the house, boredom was already starting to seize the atmosphere, “Great, now what am I supposed to do?”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
“Halt, I've been granted special dispensation to use firearms to prevent the invasion of Neotopia! Drop your weapons Destroyer Dom!”
 
Zero and Baku stood at Captain's side, weapons out and more than ready to fight. Destroyer was ready to fight as well. He had a bazooka in each hand, and there were three Zako Soldiers at his side with machine guns in there hands.
 
Shute and Entengo stood a safe distance away from the battle behind the gundams. Both were ready to give support whenever needed.
 
“Me gonna make big boom! Ha ha ha!” Destroyer laughed as he and his soldiers took aim at the Gundam Force.
 
Dom pulled the trigger and unleashing a barrage of deadly missiles. The Zakos followed their superior's example and did the same. Now not only did the gundams have to dodge explosives, but they had to dodge little pellets that the Dark Axis called bullets too!
 
The trio immediately split up. Baku went to the right, Captain went to the left, and Zero flew vertically into the air.
 
The battle had finally begun.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Chaos lay in the grass with her hands behind her head like a pillow. She was watching the clouds passively float by with Fenn huddling close to her face. He obviously forgave her for calling him `dust ball' and laughing at him. She seemed to forget about her current issues with Baku and the Dark Axis for the moment, all she could think about was the beautiful Neotopian sky.
 
“Ah, what a wonderful day.” Chaos sighed as she began to fall asleep.
 
Fenn was just about to join her and fall asleep as well, until there was a little rustle in the bushes. He left his warm spot by Chaos's face and began to float near the bush (He couldn't help himself, he was having a `Curious George' moment ^..^). Fenn reached the bush and attempted to look through it, not expecting what was about to happen next.
 
A Zako Soldier popped out of the bushes and ambushed the little dragon. He quickly snatched Fenn in his hand and threw the poor little guy into a brown sac and tied the top. Fenn, frightened and didn't know what to do, began to cry out pathetically.
 
Fenn's cry of terror woke Chaos up from her dreams. She sat up and turned around to find the source of frightened cries, and found the Zako holding a bag that was crying `fenn'.
 
She quickly stood up, “No, Fenn!”
 
The Zako wasted no time and ran through the bushes. Chaos forgot Captain's orders and precautions and ran after the soldier with anger in her soul. Chaos nearly caught up to him until the Zako lead the chase into a forest. Since he was small, he could easily maneuver around bushes and low branches. Chaos on the other hand, had to slow down to avoid tripping over roots and other little obstacles.
 
They finally stumbled into a small clearing underneath a cliff. The Zako tiredly made a last desperate break for the cliff and pushed his back against it.
 
Chaos stopped within 10feet of the soldier and pointed at him, “Alright, you're cornered! Now hand over Fenn or I'll shove a branch up where the sun don't shine!”
 
The Zako's mono eye shrunk in terror and he began to shake, “Oh, this better work zako.” O_O
 
Chaos lunged for the soldier, but was immediately stopped when someone's arm wrapped around her stomach and arms. She yelped in surprise a she could feel her body being ripped backwards.
 
“What the- mmph!” A strong, gundamium hand muffled her mouth, making the teenage gundam choke in fear.
 
At least fifteen Zako Soldiers jumped out of the bushes and cheered with joy once Chaos was silenced.
 
“Shut up you Zako idiots and bring the Kamusai around before the rest of the gundams get here!”
 
All of the soldiers stopped their cheers of happiness and stood as stiff as boards with their heads held high. Whoever was commanding them was someone that they obviously feared…But Chaos didn't need to be told who it was. That cackle was all too familiar to her.
 
She shakily looked up and froze. Zapper Zaku was staring right back down at her.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
“Way to go guys!”
 
Shute began jumping up and down with excitement. Entengo began rearing and neighing, it was as if he was cheering as well.
 
Shute stopped jumping and cuffed his hands around hid mouth, “Keep up the good work! Knock that creep back to the portal!”
 
As Shute and Entengo kept supporting their friends, the gundams were hard at work.
 
Zero was rolling and spinning beautifully through the air as he dodged missiles. Baku sprinted around the field as fast as he could, avoiding Dom's and the Zakos fire. Captain held his ground with his shield in front of his body, creating a barricade that the missiles and bullets could not penetrate.
 
Dom was enjoying himself immensely, “Ha ha ha, you go boom, and then we win!”
 
Captain took Dom's words in, `We? What does he mean we?' He began to get into a complicated, problem solving like thought, thinking of why Destroyer possibly could've meant `we'.
 
“Ugh! How are we going to get close enough to attack him?!” Baku spat in an agitated tone as he continued to run around.
 
Captain shook his head and woke him self up from his mini-day dream.
 
“I don't know! I don't even have enough time to use my magic!” Zero added as he continued to `waltz' through the air.
 
Realization suddenly dawned upon Captain and he smirked behind his mouth piece, “Who said we needed to get that close?”
Zero and Baku looked at him form their current positions. Then it just hit them.
 
“Oh yeah…I'm such and idiot.” -.-0 they both sighed as embarrassment taunted them.
 
Even though he was a good distance away, Shute could still hear his friends fairly well, and he knew exactly what Captain wanted.
 
The boy threw his arms in the air and screamed at the top of his lungs, “Come on guys this isn't over! Show them what you can really do!”
 
Captain's eyes lit up as fire burned within them. His soul drive rotated rapidly, making energy rush through his limbs. His left fist glowed as he began to charge towards Dom.
 
Zero pointed his sword to the sky and threw up his head, “Oh mana come to me!”
 
A Lacroan crescent appeared above Zero, illuminating the surrounding area and causing Dom and his company to cease fire. Zero suddenly shot his gaze towards Destroyer and pointed his sword at him.
 
“Super Magical Violet Tornado!”
 
A gust of blue rose petals raced towards the Dark Axis army and engulfed Captain on the way, not harming him.
 
Baku charged towards Dom as well, flames trailed behind him as he ran. The Musha suddenly jumped in the air with his Katanas spread out like bird wings.
 
“Kam bu…” He made a familiar flaming `X' with is swords, “Tenyoken!”
 
The `X' spun viscously towards Destroyer and the Zakos, joining Captain and the gust of rose petals on the way. Their attacks joined together and finally became one.
 
The Zako Soldiers stood in amazement and fear, a whole lotta hurt was on the way. Destroyer dropped his weapons and put his hands in front of his face to attempt to protect him-self, but to no avail. Captain punched the mecha in the face while the `X' and gust flung the group of Dark Axians into the air. Destroyer quickly pulled out the Zakorello Gate Communicator and opened the gate.
 
Captain landed on the ground, unharmed. Baku and Zero joined him at his side as they all watched their enemy disappear behind the gate.
 
“Good job guys!”
 
The three tired gundams turned around to find Shute and Entengo runs towards them.
 
Shute stopped in front of them, “Wow, these battles keep on getting shorter and shorter.” He wheezed as he put his hands on his knees, trying to regain his breathe from running so fast.
 
Zero looked to Shute, “Yes, but that was too short.”
 
“And far too easy,” Baku added as he scratched his head, “Why was Destroyer Dom fighting without the other two? He's really not that good of a fighter.” v_v
 
“He's not, and that bothers me.”
 
Everyone looked to Captain.
 
“As we were fighting he said `than we win,' that's not-”
 
Zero shook his head, “Captain that could mean anything, like `we the Dark Axis' or `we' as in `my soldiers and I'.”
 
“Buts it's the way he said it that worries me.” Captain began running back towards Shute's house. Something was wrong. It was as if Captain was going through a mini-panic for almost no reason.
 
Everyone else dashed off after him without asking anymore questions. Baku didn't even bother to hop on Etengo.
 
Once Shute, Zero, and Baku reached the house, Captain was already frantically jogging around the premises of the house, looking for something…or someone.
 
The reason why Captain was acting like a nut-case nobody knew. But Shute was the only one besides Captain who caught on to the awkward silence.
 
“Where's Chaos?” The boy questioned as his eyes began to scanning the yard.
 
Captain continued looking under a table, “That's what I would like to know…”
 
Baku tossed his head, “Don't worry about her,” he huffed as he pointed to Shute's house, “maybe she's in the house.”
 
“But that's impossible,” Shute replied, “Nobody's home so it's probably locked. And I'm pretty sure that I didn't unlock any of the doors.”
 
“Maybe she broke a window and hid to avoid getting in trouble.” Baku giggled.
 
“Knock it off Baku!” Shute hissed.
 
Zero crossed his arms, “Yes, enough with the shenanigans! Don't you understand that something's no-” realization had just hit the knight upside the head, “Wait, where's Fenn?!”
 
Fenn always came rushing out of nowhere to greet Zero, always. If he didn't pop out of the bushes, then something was terribly wrong.
 
Captain had finally given up his search and joined the group, “Something's not right, its way…too…quiet…”
 
Why was Captain trailing off? He seemed to be staring off into space. Everyone followed his gaze and saw Entengo staring deeply into the woods. The horse was breathing deeply and he seemed very upset.
 
“Entengo what's wrong?” Baku questioned as he began to reach for his horse's bridal.
 
Entengo reared, throwing Baku to the ground and making everyone gasp. Never had Entengo harmed his master. The horse neighed loudly and took off at a full gallop into the woods.
 
Baku hopped off of the ground and began to run after his steed, “Entengo wait! Where are you going?!”
 
Shocked as to what had just happened, Captain, Zero, and Shute ran into the woods after Baku. Zero couldn't fly because of how thick and heavenly grown the forest was.
 
Baku began to feel sick. Entengo was now ahead of the group, and in no mood to stop or slow down for his master. The only way Baku could keep following Entengo was because of the hoof prints left behind after the horse.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
`This is embarrassing…' Zapper thought as he continued to drag Chaos closer and closer to the Kamusai. `This was supposed to be a simple little job, but NO! Grappler had to make this one head strong! My god, I can't believe it's taken me this long to get her this far.'
 
Zapper and Chaos were 15feet away from the Kamusai and moving very slowly. Even though Chaos was quit a bit smaller than Zapper she still put up one heck of a fight. Earlier she was throwing her head backwards in an attempt to bop Zapper in the mouth, she tried kicking his shins with the back of her heels, and she also tried jumping out of his arms (which nearly worked on the first attempt).
 
At this point Chaos was too tired to try anything drastic; she was also lacking a decent amount of air because of Zapper's hand was covering her mouth piece. Now all she could do was dig her heels into the dirt and push down on them. Surprisingly, this technique seemed to be working well so far.
 
`No matter how tired you get, don't give up.' Chaos thought to herself. She looked around her surroundings, hoping that the Gundam Force would pop out of nowhere. But alas, all she saw was a sea of green Zako Soldiers. But she couldn't help but to stare at the Zako that was still holding Fenn captive in the bag. `Oh man, what are they going to do to him? I know what's going to happen to me, but…' Regret filled her soul as she began to think more `This wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so stupid.'
 
“Why the heck do you have to make it harder than what it is already Cammerce?!” Zapper growled, wishing he could back-hand her in the head with one of his machine guns to knock the gundam out. But sadly he couldn't…Grappler's orders.
 
Zapper tried to take his mind off the situation by looking at the grass, or the birds flying over head…eww, organic things. But he also saw his Zako army of ten doing nothing, HOW DARE THEY! T_T+
 
Thay were passively talking to one another and really didn't seem to be interested with this particular mission (it wasn't as exciting as usual). ^_~ Zapper stopped and stared at them with disgust. Chaos felt a little relief when he stopped dragging her; it gave her heels a little break.
 
“You useless, good-for-nothing, pieces of junk!” Zapper screamed, making the Zakos cringe with sudden fear and Chaos's receptors to ache, “Get your sorry gundamium hides over here or I'll kick you sorry butts all the way to Tim-Buck-Two!”
 
The Zakos immediately dropped their conversation and rushed over to their superior's side, helping him any way possible. Some helped him pull while the others pushed Chaos by her shoulders.
 
Now they were moving a lot faster and it was harder for Chaos to resist. She began to panic and squirm even more.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, keep pushing you morons!” Zapper laughed evilly, thinking that his mission had finally come to a close.
 
Clippity Clop
 
Zapper and the soldiers stopped pulling (or pushing) and looked into the forest. The strange sound was getting louder.
 
Clippity Clop
 
Zapper tilted his head, “What the heck is-”
 
Entengo charged out of the forest and towards Zapper. The Zakos, terrified, scurried out of the way, leaving Zapper to deal with thousand pound gundamium animal. The Zako that was holding Fenn captive dropped the bag, releasing Fenn. The little dragon turned his attention to the hoard of fifteen Zakos and began spurt fire at them with vengeance in his soul. This caused a mess of chaos and confusion.
 
Entengo continued to charge at Zapper with his teeth bared. Zapper grinned; he finally got a chance to use a machine gun.
 
He pointed his gatling gun towards the horse, “Alright you poor excuse for a donkey, lets see how well you can run with a hole blown through your head!”
 
Entengo veered to the right just as Zapper's gatling gun fired (that's the good thing about a gatling gun, you don't have to pull a trigger because it fires on its own).
 
All craziness broke loose. Zakos were being lit like matches, Entengo was galloping around in circles, and Zapper was spinning around with his gun shooting off in random places.
 
`Hey, why the heck is Cammerce heating up all of a sudden?' Zapper looked away from Entengo for a brief second to see why Chaos's body temperature had all of a sudden changed. What he saw made him want to shove her away instantly.
 
Chaos was becoming sick. `World…spinning…my stomach…ugh,' she thought as her face `turned green' and her stomach became woozy. Vomiting was definitely on its way.
 
Zapper looked back up at Entengo, “Don't you dare puke on me you br-”
 
“Drop your weapon Zapper Zaku!”
 
Zapper froze and his guns stopped spewing bullets. He turned his head and out of the corner of his eye there they were, the Gundam Force, standing right behind him.
 
Captain pulled out his beam riffle and pointed it at the red lord, “I've been granted special-”
 
“Oh shut up!” Zapper screamed with his back still facing towards the gundams, “Don't you get it yet tin head? We're not leaving until this pathetic city is ours…Which will be sooner than you think.”
 
“What do you mean by `sooner than you think' you hot-head?” Baku barked as he tightened his grip on his swords.
 
Zapper smirked as he turned around to face the gundams, revealing Chaos captive in his arms.
 
The surprise caused Shute, Baku, and Zero to gasp. Captain wasn't upset or sympathetic towards Chaos…No, he was infuriated. `Why didn't she follow my orders!' he thought as he tightened his grip on his riffle.
 
“Put her down and leave her alone you bully!” Shute spat from his position behind the gundams.
 
Zapper took his hand off Chaos's mouthpiece (what was the point of keeping quiet anymore? The gundams knew were she was) and unhooked a machine gun from his waist.
 
He pointed the gun at his enemies, “Not a chance kid.” >:)
 
“Split up!” Captain called to his comrades.
 
Everyone averted in different directions, and of course, Zero went up. Captain took to the left and Baku the right. Shute ran and hid behind a tree for protection. Entengo galloped towards Fenn to assist his animal-like friend.
 
Baku found an open spot where Zapper had his back turned. He dashed in for the kill, aiming one of his katanas at Zapper's head. The Dark Axis minion was too distracted to notice or even hear Baku running towards him. For Baku, this was perfect. He would finally have one-less villain standing in the ways of his home lands freedom. The samurai's sword was now two feet from Zapper's head, but to Baku's dismay the red lord had finally heard his foot steps and turned around. Now the sword was going to pierce Chaos's forehead before getting Zapper in the face. Baku tried to stop, locking his knees and sliding on the Earth.
 
Chaos's eyes widened in fear, “BAKU STOP!” O__O
 
The musha finally came to a screeching halt with no room to spare. Baku's sword was an inch from Chaos's face.
 
Baku lowered his sword and sighed, “Whew, that was a clo-”
 
THUD
 
Zapper hit Baku with his gun in the head, blowing the samurai backwards and making him skid on the dirt. Zapper felt satisfied with himself, and then an idea struck him. A wonderfully, awful idea.
 
Captain and Zero rushed to Baku's side. Each took an arm and attempted to hoist their friend up, but to no avail. Baku just sat their, limp, and in a great deal of pain. The musha clutched his head his head, it felt as it was going to burst.
 
“Are you alright Bakunetsumaru?” Captain questioned.
 
“Yeah, I'll be fine,” Baku responded, “It just feels like-”
 
“Ha, ha, ha!” >:D
 
The gundams turned their attention back to Zapper, who had replaced his arm around Chaos's neck. Chaos had her hands squeezed tightly on Zapper's arm, trying to pry it off her neck. He was holding her neck so tightly she was practically gasping for air.
 
Aww, do the helpless gundam weaklings have a soft spot for wittle Cammerce?” Zapper taunted with a sarcastic tone, “Well then let's see if you can get to me without hitting her first!”
 
“Do you have no honor?!” Zero retorted, “Using that poor girl as a living shield!”
 
Baku tried to stand, but landed right on his butt, “You're a cowered; I would never consider spitting in your direction.”
 
“Oh please,” Zapper huffed as he hugged Chaos closer to his body, “I just do what it takes to win, even if it means fighting dirty.”
 
“Don't you always fight dirty?” Chaos spat, only to be back- handed by Zapper's gun, “Ouch!”
 
Zero popped up with an idea. He leaned to the side and whispered to Captain, “Captain, I need you to distract him.”
 
Captain nodded in agreement and dashed to the right as Zero took to the air. Baku stayed put; his head ache was too painful to move.
 
“Finally!” Zapper cackled as he took aim at the down musha, “Humiliate me one my own ship will you?!”
 
Just as Zapper was about to pull the trigger he stopped himself, distracted by Captain.
 
The military gundam was jumping up and down in the air while waving his arms, “Hey you big, bulbous headed moose!”
 
Zapper snapped his gaze towards Captain.
 
“Come on, shoot me! I know you want to! Well, that is if you can even aim at a nonmoving target!”
 
Zapper practically exploded, “WHAT?!” he re aimed at Captain, “I'll finish the samurai later, as for you Ca-”
 
Zero suddenly swooped down and quickly wrapped his arm around Chaos's waist, ripping her away from Zapper and flying off with her. Zapper was stunned. He looked down at his empty arm, in denial as to what had just happened.
 
“Oh cra-”
 
Captain suddenly shoved Zapper into the confused throng of Zako's. Fenn and Entengo had fled the small perimeter around the Dark Axis intruders and stood at Baku's side. But just as quickly as he had rejoined his army, Zapper and his soldiers were suddenly blasted into the air by Captain's lit up fist along with the Kamusai.
 
“Open Zakorello Gate!” Zapper hurriedly ordered the portal, hoping that gravity wouldn't kick in.
 
The gate opened and the yelling disappeared along with the small hoard. All was quiet again.
 
Zero gently placed Chaos on the ground, overjoyed that his scheme worked. Chaos felt relieved that she was out of trouble, well that was until Captain greeted her with the most evil death glare he had ever done in his life. Then she knew that a lot of punishment was in store for her.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
My dear Lord! (keels over, half dead) It took me nearly two weeks to get this typed up! Maybe I should've split this chapter up…oh well, at least this one came out pretty good. ^_^ You guys better've enjoyed this chapter or there will be heck to pay! >:l Just jokin'! ^_~
 
Please leave you reviews because they are oh so helpful in typing this fics. If you have any suggestions for the story line and characters or anything else, please leave them in your review. I'm gonna need some new ideas in the future because I'm lacking inspiration! The next chapter will be up sooner and it won't be as long, I promise!
 
TTFN, ta ta for now! ^_~